Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Katsina Announces Death Sentence For Kidnappers, Cattle Rustlers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Announces Death Sentence For Kidnappers, Cattle Rustlers (16782 Views)

Senate Prescribes Life Jail For Kidnappers, Passes Bill / Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties / Governor Ishaku Signs Death Sentence For Kidnappers In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Announces Death Sentence For Kidnappers, Cattle Rustlers by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2019
Good ..this is what we have missed alot in our judiciary. ...other states should adopt it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Announces Death Sentence For Kidnappers, Cattle Rustlers by mybestlove(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2019
Organs:

I am not a herdsman, i am not even in support of a Buhari 2nd term, however i stand for the truth and i know you are a warmongering liar. You are also one of the problems of Nigeria.

I hear you. Your darling president is asking us to surrender our arms under this severe insecurity in the land and fails to disarm his fulani brothers. What picture is he trying to paint. As humans we're bound to certain reasonings. Of course, you and I know that not even a single fulani has been arrested by this government in view of their bloodletting, instead he has given them billions of taxpayers money as well as a radio station for communication. We also know of arms coming from Slovakia. All the security agencies have been fulanized. Now tell us how you want us to believe that fire isn't on the mountain.

Bro, I'm not a warmonger,as you noted, but seeing all these actions of a president one tends to take cover. Remember that before the massacres in Benue, they were disarmed.

Nigeria hasn't been this bad, and you know it. It's not about hatred for Buhari or love for atiku, no. I voted Sowore during the elections. Nobody expected what we're witnessing today under PMB.

Thank God some elders and politicians are saying this same thing we're saying, and lamenting as we're lamenting.
Re: Katsina Announces Death Sentence For Kidnappers, Cattle Rustlers by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 24, 2019
mybestlove:
EVERY WHERE YOU ARE IN THE SOUTH, PLEASE ARM YOURSELF VERY WELL.

AND NEVER SURRENDER YOUR GUNS ACCORDING TO GOVERNMENT ORDER.

HISTORY TOLD US THAT FULANIS ARE STRANGERS IN NIGERIA, AND DON'T OWN NIGERIA.

BUY MORE ARMS IF POSSIBLE FOR OTHERS AROUND YOU. BUHARI HAS AN AGENDA BUT IT WILL CONSUME HIM.

SOUTHERN NIGERIA CAN NEVER BE AN ABODE FOR THESE SONS OF HELL.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

Even though I'm a born again Christian I hope DSS arrest and torture you till infinity sad
Re: Katsina Announces Death Sentence For Kidnappers, Cattle Rustlers by Ken4Christ: 11:16pm On May 24, 2019
Nigeria is now a Fulani Republic. The killer herdsmen never get any punishment but others must be punished. And those southerners and Christians who voted Buhari will also be punished.
Re: Katsina Announces Death Sentence For Kidnappers, Cattle Rustlers by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:48am On May 25, 2019
the Niger Delta militants had been compromised, they used to be a full force that made northeners to fear Southerners because without economy from south, Nigeria truly would have part way

we need to unite regardless of religion and cultures against the Fulani agenda. we were warned by civilians and a old military man

southern Nigerians open your eyes, be vigilant and be at alert
Re: Katsina Announces Death Sentence For Kidnappers, Cattle Rustlers by AreaFada2: 2:53am On May 25, 2019
IMAliyu:
Ok, but is stealing of cattle really worth the death penalty?

To them cow is the most valuable thing. It might just be meat to me and you. Not to them.

They tolerate sexual crimes against women more than harming or stealing cows.

Only few of those rape cases will ever lead to punishment. Only if the rapist is poor. Instead they ask the rapist to marry the victim. At times, a guy will rape a lady as the only way to get to marry her. If she has turned him down too many times.
Re: Katsina Announces Death Sentence For Kidnappers, Cattle Rustlers by Marcelinho(m): 6:25am On May 25, 2019
sheungeek:

how much is the fan?

Fan is 35k only
Re: Katsina Announces Death Sentence For Kidnappers, Cattle Rustlers by UncletC: 11:11am On May 25, 2019
no death sentence for killer herdsmen, mmmmm. just watching..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Will Not Declare Intention Thursday - Daily Post / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread / Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.