Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality (3505 Views)

What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Never Say I Love You / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by hotchic1(f): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2007
God will help you two sha,at least pretend its more than that cuz am sure she's not going to like the fact that you have just 40% love for her.You can still do more,i thought you guys find it more difficult to trust than to love, just a thought though
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Slycks(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2007
True ,ya right . Most guys find it more difficult to trust than to love. Meanwhile trust is very important in a relationship before love develop , isnt that so ?
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by hotchic1(f): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2007
Na soooo my brother and when the trust diminishes so does the luv.
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Slycks(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2007
hot chic:

When the trust diminishes so does the love.

And Vice-Versa
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by cuju: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2007
You should be able to take a little humor bro, else this place will be no more than another boring lecture hall. If you werent kidding honestly what would your problem with your girlfriend be doing on a forum when serious people are busy thrashing out the issue in face-to-face discussions?
Yeah, seconded. You should have asked her why, instead of inviting a third party. Get the answer from the horse's mouth and always resolve issues before they pile up. Communication is the key!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by cuju: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2007
You should be able to take a little humor bro, else this place will be no more than another boring lecture hall. If you werent kidding honestly what would your problem with your girlfriend be doing on a forum when serious people are busy thrashing out the issue in face-to-face discussions?
Yeah, seconded. You should have asked her why, instead of inviting a third party. Get the answer from the horse's mouth and always resolve issues before they pile up. Communication is the *key*
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by cuju: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2007
wink
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by Slycks(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2007
Just trying to create a thread and learn more from other people cheesy. I know there are many guys out there that have the same case. Everyone got a story to tell even YOU -Yes you too. lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality by waterspring: 4:55am On Dec 09, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistakes To Avoid Before Getting Married. / Do Guys and Ladies Outgrow Chop And Clean Mouth ? / What 2 Do Wen U Miss Dat Person U Luv So Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.