Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria (3359 Views)

Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia / FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking / China Just Overtook The USA As The World's Largest Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by davidif: 2:11am On Sep 27, 2010
From the air, the place certainly looked familiar. I had never before been to Jakarta, the chaotic and teeming capital of the sprawling Indonesian archipelago.But, as the plane dodged in and out between the clouds, there it lay below. And just as I had been told it would, it looked like my former home - Nigeria."Indonesia and Nigeria?" I'd protested to the friend who first suggested the comparison to me some weeks earlier. "They're 7,000 miles apart. One's Africa, one's Asia. There's no comparison to make."It was late 2003, and I was flying in from Singapore - a smart, modern Asian city, now two hours behind me to the north. I'd just been appointed Asia editor for the French news agency AFP, after four years as its Nigeria bureau chief.
Lagos, my former home, is Africa's megacity, the country's hustling, bustling, trading capital. It is noisy, sometimes violent but pulsing with life.
From its crowded waterfront districts to the low-rise slums inland, it hums with activity; people making deals, making money, taking a chance and just getting by. Looking down out of the plane's window, I took in the airport below."Ok, so it looks like Lagos," I thought. Then, emerging minutes later from the plane, I settled into my taxi for the long drive into the city centre. When we stopped at a crossroads, crowds of noisy children emerged as they would in Nigeria to hawk their wares, offering us everything from spicy foods to soft drinks, typewriter covers to newspapers. Both Indonesia and Nigeria, my guidebook told me, are the giants of their region, home to tens of millions of people. Both were formed as one nation by Europeans around 1900. Both were governed by the colonial system of "indirect rule". Both once made money from palm oil, and later discovered oil and gas. At independence, the standards of living in the two countries were comparable on most measures. And since independence, both have suffered three decades of military misrule and corruption. Their first coups were launched within months of each other - in September 1965 in Indonesia and in January 1966 in Nigeria - and their military regimes died within 12 months, in May 1998 and 1999. It was not only my friend who made the comparisons. But, talking to the editor of an Indonesian magazine the day after I arrived, I was struck by a statistic he mentioned in passing. In Indonesia, he said, the life expectancy of a child at birth had risen from 45 to 70 years since independence. In 1960, Nigeria produced almost half the world's palm oil, now it covers just 7% In Nigeria, life expectancy remains stuck just above 45; today it is around 47. This prompted me to check other figures.
When Indonesia's second president, Haji Muhammad Suharto, took power in 1967 the number of people living in poverty was the same as in Nigeria; around six out of ten. Three decades later, it had fallen from six to two. In Nigeria it had risen from six to seven.And today, Indonesia lies almost 50 places above Nigeria on the United Nation's Human Development Index. Adult literacy stands at 92%, 20 points better than Nigeria. Per capita income, at close to $4,000, is almost twice that of Nigeria.
Basic healthcare is strikingly better in Indonesia, and the same is true for education. Access to clean water and a good balanced diet are better too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11399866
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by davidif: 2:14am On Sep 27, 2010
Divided nation
Certainly, Indonesia has many troubles. But today, for all its problems, Indonesia is holding elections that the world applauds, while Nigeria's last elections, in 2007, were said to be the worst in Africa that year.
So why the discrepancy? The reasons most commonly given for the trouble with Nigeria - for its failure to meet its enormous potential as an African giant - are many and complex. They range from the legacy of colonial rule to the problems of a divided nation, and the impact of the so-called oil curse.

Nigeria and Indonesia in figures
Life expectancy

Nigeria: Men, 47. Women, 48
Indonesia: Men, 69. Women, 73
Gross national income, per capita

Nigeria: $1,160
Indonesia: $2,010
Gross domestic product

Nigeria: $207.12 billion
Indonesia: $510.73 billion
Population below poverty line

Nigeria: 70%
Indonesia: 17.8%
Sources: UN, World Bank, CIA World Factbook
Nigeria was formed by Britain as two separate protectorates in 1900, and brought together as one in 1914.
Its close to 150 million people speak numerous languages, follow two major world religions and many more indigenous beliefs.

My own grandfather first arrived in Nigeria in the colonial days in 1928. Over the years, he rose to be part of the team negotiating independence in the 1950s. The way he and his colleagues framed the constitution probably set the country on the path to civil war. But the comparison with formerly Dutch-ruled Indonesia shows that colonial rule is not reason enough to explain the state of things today. Nor is a fractured society when a country as diverse as Indonesia can do as well as it has. And nor is oil, for Indonesia has that too but has managed its resource relatively well. So what explains the difference between them? I asked a friend, Bambang Harymurti, an Indonesian journalist. "Struggle is the reason," he suggested. Though the regime struck out at those who opposed it, Indonesians had put their leaders under pressure, he said.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by davidif: 2:16am On Sep 27, 2010
Fearing revolt
While lining his pockets handsomely, amassing a family fortune estimated at up to $35 billion, Indonesia's Suharto had tasked his economic advisers with keeping him in power. What he feared most was a popular revolt.

Nigeria at 50Hands of hope
'Nothing to celebrate'
Friends of empire
Protests pay off?
Since the Dutch first colonised Indonesia, popular movements had always pressured their leaders. In the 1920s, a major revolt had broken out against the Dutch. The revolt failed, but it led to change. Then between 1945 and 1949, the Islamist, communist and nationalist movements that had formed fought a bloody rebellion to force the Japanese and then the Dutch out of the colony. They succeeded. So when Suharto took power in 1965, and though he ruled brutally, he was still fearful of an uprising and had reason to be so. For decades, spurred on by Suharto, the economists ensured the economy grew fast enough to lift millions out of poverty. The army - which bloodily suppressed rebellions in some regions - was used to build roads and bring electricity to the poor in the Indonesian heartlands. The economy was diversified and oil money was used to build sectors such as agriculture and fisheries, tourism and manufacturing, to provide jobs and income. Indonesia, which was once a minor player, is today the world's largest producer of palm oil. And these changes were made to provide the poor with jobs and income. Nigeria, which in the 1960s produced almost half the world's palm oil, now accounts for just 7%. And Suharto was right to be fearful. When the economy collapsed in the Asian financial crisis of 1997, popular resistance rose and he was forced from power. Nigeria's last presidential elections in 2007 were heavily criticised The new rulers took note and the economy is growing again.
And in Nigeria? In Nigeria - feisty, fractious, exhilarating Nigeria - rebels in the Delta have staged attacks on oil wells. Artists such as Fela Kuti and Wole Soyinka have railed at injustice. Civil rights groups have staged protests. But if the songs and plays have been popular, the protests have, by and large, been attended by hundreds not tens of thousands.So in Nigeria, leaders fear being usurped by each other and not ousted by a popular revolt. And they do not make things change. "What I realised," Chukwudifu Oputa, the retired Supreme Court Justice selected in 1999 to look into human rights abuses under the military, told me one day, "is we have not fought, not really, or not enough. And if you do not fight for your rights, nobody will fight for you."Nigerians fight every day, of course. They fight for survival, to put food on the table and to get by. But have they put real pressure on their leaders?
If not, is that the reason, I wonder, that the average Nigerian lives to 47, and the average Indonesian to 70?

1 Like

Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by davidif: 5:33am On Sep 27, 2010
Morale of the story is protesting to keep the govt. in check or they would simply ride all over us.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2010
This is one of the best articles i've read in a long time. It's a shame people aren't paying it any attention here.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by mbulela: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2010
wonderful article.
i need to go over it again.
the truth of the matter is that we get the government we deserve and it does not seem like changing any time soon.
not with these GEJ charade going on in town.
No accountability,no checks.the barbarians just keep running wild and we keep praying in churches and mosques for God's deliverance.
sycophancy begets mediocrity and mediocrity begets the present day Nigeria.
there is no short cut about it.

1 Like

Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by Mbeki: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2010
texazzpete:

This is one of the best articles i've read in a long time. It's a shame people aren't paying it any attention here.

Reading is a declining culture in Nigeria, that explains why Indonesia ranks higher than Nigeria in anything including education.
If this post was to be a one sentence stupid thread about tribalism, the comments will be running into pages, but a topical issue like this that ought to provoke Nigerian people's intellect are often ignored, once the post is more than one sentence, they'll scroll by and wish they never opened the thread. Nigerians are at a crossroad!
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by AjanleKoko: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2010
Well, maybe we should do what Indonesia did.
Appoint a dictator, let him rule for 40 years, and let him make a decree forcing all Nigerians abroad to return to their country.
Dictatorship, not 'democracy' is the fastest way to develop a country in this modern era. Just look and India and China, and you'll see the stark difference.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by violent(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Appoint a dictator, let him rule for 40 years, and let him make a decree forcing all Nigerians abroad to return to their country.
Dictatorship, not 'democracy' is the fastest way to develop a country in this modern era. Just look and India and China, and you'll see the stark difference.

Forcing people back home will only increase unemployment levels and raise poverty percentage band.

The country with its weak currency has got all kinds of potentials to rival with economies of the rest of the BRIC nations if and if it could improve on its exporting activities besides selling petroleum product, cocoa and rubber to the rest of the world.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2010
AjanleKoko:

sadly, this is probably true for the following reasons

with the exception of lagos, there has been no continuity in projects etal between administrations - this means that only investors are unlkely to engage in projects that cannot yield returns within the administration - ask Richard Branson

in theory, the theft of a 40 year dictator cannot match the theft of 5 successive presidents (assuming 8 year terms)
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by AjanleKoko: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2010
violent:

Forcing people back home will only increase unemployment levels and raise poverty percentage band.

You see now, men are already distancing themselves from the Indonesian model cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Topic,
My point of the previous post is very simple. No two countries/situations are the same.  The exercise of making comparisons in itself is tiresome, and doesn't really help.

oyb:

sadly, this is probably true for the following reasons

with the exception of lagos, there has been no continuity in projects etal between administrations - this means that only investors are unlkely to engage in projects that cannot yield returns within the administration - ask Richard Branson

in theory, the theft of a 40 year dictator cannot match the theft of 5 successive presidents (assuming 8 year terms)

There's actually a theoretical alternative, that Nigerians will never accept.

Let's privatise the whole country, hand over the infrastructure development to the private sector, and force everybody to pay for the social services. Pay toll on roads, pay health insurance, pay for education after a particular level, pay for power/water/gas, etc.

Government will be reduced to merely regulating the polity, and will only collect a fraction of what they collect as tax. They'll make money from sector operating licenses, import/export licenses, and revenue share/taxation of private bodies. They can use that money to develop security (which will also be privatized to some extent, maybe police and Customs), and also provide needed infrastructure, education, and healthcare to the rural sectors. Urban sectors should just be cash and carry. If you can't afford to live in the city, you have no business there, and should stay in the village.
If we do this, I am sure public office will become less attractive, or people will care less who is in power.

But Nigerians will scream at this I am sure. But ironically, many 'developed' countries actually utilize this model. China has aggressively moved in this direction. A so-called communist country where the citizens actually pay for everything
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by lekside44(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2010
AjanleKoko:

in fact the word dictator is the last thing i will like 2 hear. we had our own dictator in person of abacha, but that did not change things. see fashola, a civilian ruler, see what he has turned lagos to. what is required is a leader with a vision and a mission.

1 Like

Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by lekside44(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2010
violent:

The country with its weak currency has got all kinds of potentials to rival with economies of the rest of the BRIC nations if and if it could improve on its exporting activities besides selling petroleum product, cocoa and rubber to the rest of the world.

sure, Nigeria do not manufacture anything. our main source of living is the currency been sent from aboard by , bringing everybody home means no other means of foreign exchange except oil
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2010
AjanleKoko:

But Nigerians will scream at this I am sure. But ironically, many 'developed' countries actually utilize this model. China has aggressively moved in this direction. A so-called communist country where the citizens actually pay for everything

these days china is communist in name and govt only. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by Pukkah: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2010
I recommend reading a book: Growing apart: oil, politics, and economic change in Indonesia and Nigeria By Peter Lewis. It gives a very good insight into how Nigeria and Indonesia have been growing in opposite directions since 1965.

It is a pity that some of those who contributed to the growing apart are still hankering to rule the country. lipsrsealed An example is Mr Babangida. embarassed

On another note, who knows any country that was Nigeria's peer that is not today ahead of Nigeria? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by MaziUche0(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2010
There is so much potential for Nigeria. I just do not like the Nigerian mentality. A lot of Nigerians want to get money the easy way. They do not want to work hard for their money. Try employing a bunch of Nigerians. It is horrible. My father complains dearly about his Nigerian workers in Port Harcourt. If his company was based in America, they would have been fired a long time ago. And nepotism is rampant in Nigeria. It is all about who you know, not on your credentials. I do not see anything improving in Nigeria anytime soon.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by MaziUche0(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
Another reason is that Nigerians are coward. The only time a people has rose up in Nigeria, and I hope people do not misconstrue my words but was in Biafra. That was the last rebellion I should say, that shook Nigeria to its core. However, now that the Igbo has been pacified and became cowards like the rest of the Nigerian people. It is a shame though.

Popular rebellion in Nigeria will never happen as long as people look to their tribe.

1 Like

Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by Pukkah: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2010
AjanleKoko:

You see now, men are already distancing themselves from the Indonesian model cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Topic,
My point of the previous post is very simple. No two countries/situations are the same.  The exercise of making comparisons in itself is tiresome, and doesn't really help.

Let's privatise the whole country, hand over the infrastructure development to the private sector, and force everybody to pay for the social services. Pay toll on roads, pay health insurance, pay for education after a particular level, pay for power/water/gas, etc.

Government will be reduced to merely regulating the polity, and will only collect a fraction of what they collect as tax. They'll make money from sector operating licenses, import/export licenses, and revenue share/taxation of private bodies. They can use that money to develop security (which will also be privatized to some extent, maybe police and Customs), and also provide needed infrastructure, education, and healthcare to the rural sectors. Urban sectors should just be cash and carry. If you can't afford to live in the city, you have no business there, and should stay in the village.
If we do this, I am sure public office will become less attractive, or people will care less who is in power.

I like your idea and it is worthy of being researched into and finetuned to make it homegrown. However, where are the egg-heads in government and/or the will to bring about the much-needed change?

One thing is clear, we cannot afford to continue like this.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by edoyad(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2010
I doubt if there's ever been a situation like Nigeria's in history, where a few stupid people have so effectively conspired to keep the destiny of an industrious people a mere mirage.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by AjanleKoko: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2010
edoyad:

I doubt if there's ever been a situation like Nigeria's in history, where a few silly people have so effectively conspired to keep the destiny of an industrious people a mere mirage.

Then you should read history more.
Six hundred years ago, Europe was just like Nigeria. A despot or maximum ruler called the shots, while the people were taxed to within an inch of their lives, and were no better than (in some case they even lived among) the beasts of the field. All those stories you read about Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham are very descriptive of medieval Europe.

In fact, there are lots of countries in the same or worse situation than Nigeria, and they're not all in Africa. Check the Middle East (Yemen), Asia (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar), Central America (Nicaragua, Honduras, Haiti, Guatemala), and of course many of our African neighbours. Nigeria just happens to have made a lot of cash over the years, compared to many of these countries. The Economist thinks it's around half a trillion dollars, from oil alone. And probably still stands to make (and squander) much more.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by AjanleKoko: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2010
MaziUche0:

Another reason is that Nigerians are coward. The only time a people has rose up in Nigeria, and I hope people do not misconstrue my words but was in Biafra. That was the last rebellion I should say, that shook Nigeria to its core. However, now that the Igbo has been pacified and became cowards like the rest of the Nigerian people. It is a shame though.

Popular rebellion in Nigeria will never happen as long as people look to their tribe.

Was that really a people's revolt? I feel it was a war in which the people were the ultimate losers. Those who started the war, prosecuted it, and ultimately ended it, seems to have been the only victors.
A real rebellion would start by all Nigerians taking keen interest in the electoral process, and examining the candidates thoroughly, not just being nonchalant about the whole thing, then complaining bitterly later.

1 Like

Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2010
AjanleKoko:

@Topic,
My point of the previous post is very simple. No two countries/situations are the same. The exercise of making comparisons in itself is tiresome, and doesn't really help.

You forgot to mention that in China, stealing public funds is lke asking to be executed. In Nigeria you become a V.I.P.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by davidif: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2010
Mbeki:

Reading is a declining culture in Nigeria, that explains why Indonesia ranks higher than Nigeria in anything including education.
If this post was to be a one sentence silly thread about tribalism, the comments will be running into pages, but a topical issue like this that ought to provoke Nigerian people's intellect are often ignored, once the post is more than one sentence, they'll scroll by and wish they never opened the thread. Nigerians are at a crossroad!

Don't mind them jare! if its a topic like "Nigerian Idol About To Kick Off" everybody would flood here but if its a topic as important as this or the one i had on earlier; "what is the benefit of education to Nigeria", they wouldn't even come here.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by AjanleKoko: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2010
Aigbofa:

You forgot to mention that in China, stealing public funds is lke asking to be executed. In Nigeria you become a V.I.P.

I don't see the relevance of this to what I posted.
There is also corruption in China as well, among the ruling elite. They just use force to keep the plebeians in line.

More importantly, there is a sense of ownership and responsibility by the country's rulers. Which is what engenders development anywhere.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by davidif: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2010
AjanleKoko:

India would eventually overtake China. China is just one big Depression away from imploding just wait and see. In china, they have around 70,000 rural uprisings each year according to some estimates. Just wait and see what happens when they run into an inevitable recession, the communist party would be thrown out.

India is a much better mode for development not China a country that is sitting on a powder keg that is about to blow any minute.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by AjanleKoko: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2010
davidif:

India would eventually overtake China. China is just one big Depression away from imploding just wait and see. In china, they have around 70,000 rural uprisings each year according to some estimates. Just wait and see what happens when they run into an inevitable recession, the communist party would be thrown out.

India is a much better mode for development not China a country that is sitting on a powder keg that is about to blow any minute.

All these stuff is just media you're watching or reading.
Go to India, and ask why every restaurant (even McDonalds), hotel, or public place is protected by metal detectors. Why every factory is filled with 12-year-old girls doing manual labour. Why people are taking a shyte, or bathing from gutter water, right in the highway median in downtown Kolkatta, at 10am in the morning. Model of development, my black azz!
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 28, 2010
AjanleKoko:

I don't see the relevance of this to what I posted.
There is also corruption in China as well, among the ruling elite. They just use force to keep the plebeians in line.

More importantly, there is a sense of ownership and responsibility by the country's rulers. Which is what engenders development anywhere.

The point is, if you don't reduce corruption to the barest minimun in Nigeria, any new economic model you may have will be dead on arrival. It will be distorted and we will be back where we started.

It is not by happenstance that Nigeria is regressing despite having earned trillions and still earning billions since independence.
You mentioned there's corruption in China, yes there is, but it is nothing compared to Nigeria. It's like comparing lagos lagoon with the Atlantic ocean. Not the same thing.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 28, 2010
davidif:

Don't mind them jare! if its a topic like "Nigerian Idol About To Kick Off" everybody would flood here but if its a topic as important as this or the one i had on earlier; "what is the benefit of education to Nigeria", they wouldn't even come here.

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by OAM4J: 6:18am On Sep 28, 2010
interesting discuss!

if only we begin to get it right, starting with the next election. If only. . .
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by lekside44(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2010
well, nigerian people are very industrious and intelligent. i had spent many years of my life in the industry and knows what is going on. one major problem with nigeria is that there is a broken link between the industry and the academic world. in nigeria, they are 2 parallel lines which never meet. that is the reason why we do not develop and jobs are not created. i as i said in other threads, many people are going to say a university without knowing their real purpose of doing so. the certificate is all they care about and not the intellectuality.

1 Like

Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by erwinlagu(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Indonesia has abundant natural and human resources. With these advantages, of course, Indonesia can rise.
Re: How Indonesia Overtook Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2021
davidif:
Divided nation
Certainly, Indonesia has many troubles. But today, for all its problems, Indonesia is holding elections that the world applauds, while Nigeria's last elections, in 2007, were said to be the worst in Africa that year.
So why the discrepancy? The reasons most commonly given for the trouble with Nigeria - for its failure to meet its enormous potential as an African giant - are many and complex. They range from the legacy of colonial rule to the problems of a divided nation, and the impact of the so-called oil curse.

Nigeria and Indonesia in figures
Life expectancy

Nigeria: Men, 47. Women, 48
Indonesia: Men, 69. Women, 73
Gross national income, per capita

Nigeria: $1,160
Indonesia: $2,010
Gross domestic product

Nigeria: $207.12 billion
Indonesia: $510.73 billion
Population below poverty line

Nigeria: 70%
Indonesia: 17.8%
Sources: UN, World Bank, CIA World Factbook
Nigeria was formed by Britain as two separate protectorates in 1900, and brought together as one in 1914.
Its close to 150 million people speak numerous languages, follow two major world religions and many more indigenous beliefs.

My own grandfather first arrived in Nigeria in the colonial days in 1928. Over the years, he rose to be part of the team negotiating independence in the 1950s. The way he and his colleagues framed the constitution probably set the country on the path to civil war. But the comparison with formerly Dutch-ruled Indonesia shows that colonial rule is not reason enough to explain the state of things today. Nor is a fractured society when a country as diverse as Indonesia can do as well as it has. And nor is oil, for Indonesia has that too but has managed its resource relatively well. So what explains the difference between them? I asked a friend, Bambang Harymurti, an Indonesian journalist. "Struggle is the reason," he suggested. Though the regime struck out at those who opposed it, Indonesians had put their leaders under pressure, he said.

You are talking about Indonesia overtake in Nigeria right now Benin Republic and Togo Republic are overtaking Nigeria gradually in another 10 years we start said how did it happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Denies Killing Over 5,000 Nigerians Unlawfully / The Records Of All Living Ex-leaders Past And Present - at a glance / TOO BAD!!! Ambode Removes Fashola’s Name From List Of Lagos Past Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.