Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Tribute To A Strange Fella (hungerbad) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribute To A Strange Fella (hungerbad) (769 Views)

A Strange Love / Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio / Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To A Strange Fella (hungerbad) by stubbornman(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2019
Dear HungerBAD.

I woke up in the early hours on 24/05/2019 not knowing what to expect so i logged in here only to find out a tragic news waiting for me on Nairaland that you are no more, how is this possible!! as one who is frequent on this forum and knows a couple of monikers so well , trying to be a man was totally useless as i sobbed bitterly. The fun of reading your comments, your jokes, cry made me realised how much we will miss people when we can't find them no more... your kind and selfless nature, how much you give freely, reading peoples comment here only made me realise that the goal is not to live forever but to touch lives which you did!!! cry cry .

For someone like you and all the love you have shown to people here, if money could buy life we would have tried our best then we didnt meet up we would know we put up a fight atleast... We love you bro, this is what life is all about, one day you are here , tomorrow you are no more.

My condolence to the family you left behind!! cry
Goodnight Sir
Goodnight HungerBAD
Goodnight Nairalander cry

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To A Strange Fella (hungerbad) by Rhemy2013(f): 8:35pm On May 24, 2019
Awwww... cry cry
Rip HungerBad
Re: Tribute To A Strange Fella (hungerbad) by xpac01(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2019
Very touching. RIP to you Hungerbad. Till we meet to part no more
Re: Tribute To A Strange Fella (hungerbad) by goooze(m): 2:00am On May 25, 2019
RIP soldier!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Model Shot from omogaga sarah / Is Visiting Romance Section A Form Of Cheating For Married Couples / Rhianna Reveals She Wants To Bleep Burnaboy So Hard [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.