Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! (2764 Views)

I Need A Soulmate Am Tired Of Been Single. / Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! / Am Tired Of Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 25, 2019
OnyeMmeri:

That's good enough. I sent you a mail.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 25, 2019
OnyeMmeri:

That's good enough. I sent you a mail.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by dennel(m): 2:16pm On May 25, 2019
Work on your dressing n try a little of some accentuating tns girls do now, you mit be beautiful n not look beautiful* ...! Try going to cinema seldomly too* you’ll thank God later
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 25, 2019
dennel:
Work on your dressing n try a little of some accentuating tns girls do now, you mit be beautiful n not look beautiful* ...! Try going to cinema seldomly too* you’ll thank God later
hmmmm..I can consciously tell u that people around me calls me a fashionista because of my dress sense...But am not all that the outgoing type..Maybe I'll try and hype my moves this time.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by dennel(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2019
wealth25:

hmmmm..I can consciously tell u that people around me calls me a fashionista because of my dress sense...But am not all that the outgoing type..Maybe I'll try and hype my moves this time.

Mm cool...! Cud be a friend here if you stay in southwest axis* can lift dt over you for now; till God pick dt call! And who knows he mit be using me! Lol... m cute n single* n good xtain

Sent you a Pm earlier I think

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 25, 2019
Are you presently in a relationship? If no, then that's the first step and also pray it leads to marriage. Because there's a difference between being in a relationship and being married. And like you said your relationship doesn't last, it actually calls for concern. Then you might need someone, like a friend who can be closed to you and actually help you to work out your plan. And you said that you want to know how it feels like to be a woman since you are a virgin.. Unmhnm, but you plan to keep it till marriage. Surely, men love to marry virgin ladies, I for one will be very happy to meet my wife a virgin, so you're hot in the market, just try package and position yourself and let the right person have you. Don't forget too, Prayer is needed.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by CaptMarvel(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2019
wealth25:
My story goes like this.
Sometime in 2014,I was engaged to a man I loved and loves me as well(as he claimed), but don't know how the relationship scattered all of a sudden..I cried and cried because I loved him with everything I had but what can I do,,than just put myself together and move on..Since then I found it so difficult to love again but lately, i decided to give it a trial again as am approaching my late 20s already but I notice that whatever relationship I tried getting into ends up for no just cost within 2 months. I don't have a bad character, am a v good cook, am beautiful and still pure (a virgin )which was the promise i made to God when i was still tender. I have fasted prayed and cried to God to the extent of almost loosing my flare to pray. Am even afraid of visiting men of God this days because when u visit them the first thing they'd talk about is money..which I don't have much for now..Pls fellow nairalanders what can I do to break this yoke? Because i want to surely settle down this 2019. Am tired of been a virgin,I want to know what it feels like to have sex..Am sorry if this is not the right place for this but I'll appreciate it if solutions are proffered. Help a weeping sister pls,,Thanks.
woww, seems you are the one I've been looking for all this while! Please can we connect! I'll send you a pm, kindly reply.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:02am On May 26, 2019
dennel:

Mm cool...! Cud be a friend here if you stay in southwest axis* can lift dt over you for now; till God pick dt call! And who knows he mit be using me! Lol... m cute n single* n good xtain

Sent you a Pm earlier I think
Ok
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:09am On May 26, 2019
Tosinex:
Are you presently in a relationship? If no, then that's the first step and also pray it leads to marriage. Because there's a difference between being in a relationship and being married. And like you said your relationship doesn't last, it actually calls for concern. Then you might need someone, like a friend who can be closed to you and actually help you to work out your plan. And you said that you want to know how it feels like to be a woman since you are a virgin.. Unmhnm, but you plan to keep it till marriage. Surely, men love to marry virgin ladies, I for one will be very happy to meet my wife a virgin, so you're hot in the market, just try package and position yourself and let the right person have you. Don't forget too, Prayer is needed.
Did u say I should package and position my self?..please how do i do that..
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:34am On May 26, 2019
wealth25:

Did u say I should package and position my self?..please how do i do that..
unmhnmmmm! You said that you are fashionista! That's one selling point, you said that you are beautiful, that should raise heads up and then you are a Virgin that's the deal breaker. Except something is wrong somewhere that you aren't telling us. Well package yourself, look good occasionally, even within your area, try attend singles gatherings, throw green lights out, sure you will find or catch one or two admirers that will be glad to meet up with you.

But I'm worried. You said the relationship doesn't last for more than 2 months, definitely something is wrong somewhere, maybe not your dress sense or pretty face but something you probably haven't given attention to. If I may ask, What do actually brought about the split, may I know?
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 8:40am On May 26, 2019
Tosinex:
unmhnmmmm! You said that you are fashionista! That's one selling point, you said that you are beautiful, that should raise heads up and then you are a Virgin that's the deal breaker. Except something is wrong somewhere that you aren't telling us. Well package yourself, look good occasionally, even within your area, try attend singles gatherings, throw green lights out, sure you will find or catch one or two admirers that will be glad to meet up with you.

But I'm worried. You said the relationship doesn't last for more than 2 months, definitely something is wrong somewhere, maybe not your dress sense or pretty face but something you probably haven't given attention to. If I may ask, What do actually brought about the split, may I know?
Nothing really brings about the split,,I see them just avoiding me for no just cost ,no arguments nothing..That was why I got scared that made me come here to solicit opinions because I was actually sensing that something is wrong somewhere..
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by ebonyggurl(f): 9:56am On May 26, 2019
wealth25:

Nothing really brings about the split,,I see them just avoiding me for no just cost ,no arguments nothing..That was why I got scared that made me come here to solicit opinions because I was actually sensing that something is wrong somewhere..

Maybe you have a certain odour or smell that repels them....check your oral and personal hygiene....or maybe you talk about marriage and 'settling down' too soon in the relationship
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 10:17am On May 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Maybe you have a certain odour or smell that repels them....check your oral and personal hygiene....or maybe you talk about marriage and 'settling down' too soon in the relationship
Hahahaha choi...lwkmd ur funny joor..pls oo I don't have any kind of smell or odour..I am very neat to call..I take care of myself like kilode.

I wish u can relate a bit close to me to ascertain that..
Thanks anyway for ur counsel.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by ebonyggurl(f): 10:57am On May 26, 2019
wealth25:

Hahahaha choi...lwkmd ur funny joor..pls oo I don't have any kind of smell or odour..I am very neat to call..I take care of myself like kilode.

I wish u can relate a bit close to me to ascertain that..
Thanks anyway for ur counsel.

You said nothing about the second point though
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 26, 2019
wealth25:

ohh that's serious! Avoiding you may mean a lot of things.. Maybe you look quite expensive or your brideprice is gonna huge and they can't afford it, maybe your religious beliefs, something might have trigger that, you really need to figure it out
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 26, 2019
Tosinex:
ohh that's serious! Avoiding you may mean a lot of things.. Maybe you look quite expensive or your brideprice is gonna huge and they can't afford it, maybe your religious beliefs, something might have trigger that, you really need to figure it out
Nothing of this mature...I hardly make demands..I beleive in working to take care of my self.. in terms of religious belief,,I am a Christian and they are Christians too..And nothing like huge bride price as well.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 26, 2019
wealth25:

Nothing of this mature...I hardly make demands..I beleive in working to take care of my self.. in terms of religious belief,,I am a Christian and they are Christians too..And nothing like huge bride price as well.
so what could be the issue! Seems that's a task for you to undertake.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 26, 2019
Tosinex:
so what could be the issue! Seems that's a task for you to undertake.
Yea maybe.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:37pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Omoluabi16(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:
I need chat buddies, I am super bored! But I am not in my late 20’s.
ehn you say wetin?
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Omoluabi16(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2019
wealth25:
My story goes like this.
Sometime in 2014,I was engaged to a man I loved and loves me as well(as he claimed), but don't know how the relationship scattered all of a sudden..I cried and cried because I loved him with everything I had but what can I do,,than just put myself together and move on..Since then I found it so difficult to love again but lately, i decided to give it a trial again as am approaching my late 20s already but I notice that whatever relationship I tried getting into ends up for no just cost within 2 months. I don't have a bad character, am a v good cook, am beautiful and still pure (a virgin )which was the promise i made to God when i was still tender. I have fasted prayed and cried to God to the extent of almost loosing my flare to pray. Am even afraid of visiting men of God this days because when u visit them the first thing they'd talk about is money..which I don't have much for now..Pls fellow nairalanders what can I do to break this yoke? Because i want to surely settle down this 2019. Am tired of been a virgin,I want to know what it feels like to have sex..Am sorry if this is not the right place for this but I'll appreciate it if solutions are proffered. Help a weeping sister pls,,Thanks.
You need love first..then marriage. Don't come across as someone who wants to desperately get laid. There are thousands of guys who'll gladly pop your V and then walk away. You'll even feel worse off! Keep calm and think straight. A fi suuru. If you keep 'loving the next available man, then be ready for more heart breaks.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:26pm On May 26, 2019
Omoluabi16:
ehn you say wetin?

I said what I said o
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Omoluabi16(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:

I said what I said o
lol. alright. Is that your WhatsApp number on your profile?
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:38pm On May 26, 2019
Omoluabi16:
lol. alright. Is that your WhatsApp number on your profile?
Yes
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Omoluabi16(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:
Yes
alright then. I will message you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by welcomeback(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2019
wealth25:

I am not desperate i just think its time I feel like others.

[b]you wanna feel like the slay mamas..sex thing i guess.. why cant you hold on a bit and see what the future holds.. you cant play God.. he knows when its convenient for you to settle dow[/b]n..

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by doctor2016(m): 3:16am On May 27, 2019
I go marry u am single medical doctor what's app me 08033196353
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by doctor2016(m): 3:18am On May 27, 2019
I will marry u what's app me 08033196353 am single medical doctor
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 6:47am On May 27, 2019
Omoluabi16:
You need love first..then marriage. Don't come across as someone who wants to desperately get laid. There are thousands of guys who'll gladly pop your V and then walk away. You'll even feel worse off! Keep calm and think straight. A fi suuru. If you keep 'loving the next available man, then be ready for more heart breaks.
Thanks for this piece
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by stanliwise(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
I understand how you feel o, don't mind some hypocrite here o. Being a vrigin for about 20's year isn't a joke. fact is that am in your shoes too. I have a personal doctrine to be a virgin till marriage and worse for me is that my marriage is not sure until 7 years from now because of my life goals and dreams. For long I have being denying myself the attention of sex and all but right now many things are throwing me off guard(karashika and Ashana especially) and now it occupies my mind. I am now comfortable and independent but I haven't achieved somethings I want, Also I haven't still spotted the right person for some reasons, I don't know. last right person I spotted was taken already. Infact sister, it isn't easy. Although I am not the proactive type because seriously I still don't want to be serious with relationships. But something that has changed my life drastically that has helped me with a lot of discerning is having a good social ettiquettes, it helped feel confident as I barely have people who complain of my character, so my being single is majorly a thing of decision and drive rather that because manner. Just know you're not alone.

**Added**
My advice is as much as people are telling you to wait, I suggest that too but your waiting should be a proactive type, improve your social etiquette and live(it will help you alot) , act like a single lady(do youthful things and engage in profitable activity for your status), dress and talk youthful also, be full of life, be bold and decisive, know what you want when you see one, let men prove their worth to earn your trust, Buy actions rather than cheap talks, If you decide to end up with the worst man or a person you don't love very much ensure he his a man that take responsibility for his action i.e he keeps to his actions and will not abandon his own(this alone is the mark of a true man).
My two cent.
@wealth25

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
@##
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!! by Prolific2018: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Crush Is On Nairaland! / New Warfi Babe Dey Hail O! Romance Ppl. / Hookup With Rich Sugar Daddies In Nigeria Today, WhatsApp +2349132952131

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.