Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results (42337 Views)

GET Traffic For Free Organic Search Results On Search Engines / Why SEO Keeps Changing The Way It Works / 6 Web Properties You Can Use To Protect Your Branded Search Results (with Real E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Nobody: 11:01am On May 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Whites never stop improving, I get app updates almost everyday. It's crazy how they keep improving. Meanwhile, our dear Nairaland...

Nothing is constant, only Change & Nairaland... undecided

Bro Seun, stop ATAKIN Christians upandan. Upgrade Nairaland abeg...

U can just throw out a survey and let users suggest new features 4 d site naa
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Bridget95(f): 11:07am On May 25, 2019
Nairaland,are you allergic to improvement or have you vowed to remain unchanged for the next 100yrs?
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by mmadu5(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2019
falcon01:
i didn't notice it cos i don't use Google too much.. i use duckduck go

duckduck is for dark web bad guy
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Yameater(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Whites never stop improving, I get app updates almost everyday. It's crazy how they keep improving. Meanwhile, our dear Nairaland...

Make you no talk oooooo
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by HitSong: 12:18pm On May 25, 2019
OVA200:
All google applications are the best in their respective categories from google play music to google keyboard to youtube to google photo to google drive to google mail.
Stubborn nairaland is still stuck to green and white with archaic looking emojis since over 7 years i've known this place.
wtin comsin youtube and google??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by OVA200(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2019
HitSong:

wtin comsin youtube and google??
Small research will not kill you bro.

1 Like

Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Tonytonex(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2019
OVA200:
Make Dem ban me now if I no go beat the hell out of Lala grin
LoL
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Ajibaba101(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2019
See why your website design affects your business https://explicitsuccess.com/bad-website-design/
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Ijaycool(f): 3:49pm On May 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

You're in Nigeria, just because you don't use Google Duo doesn't mean others don't use it

Lol, everyone uses WhatsApp.
The Google internet app usership has nothing to do with locality.
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2019
Ijaycool:

Lol, everyone uses WhatsApp.
The Google internet app usership has nothing to do with locality.
Ok but I don't agree with you tongue
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Ijaycool(f): 3:53pm On May 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Ok but I don't agree with you tongue

Lots of peep don't agree with truth.
We love them still.
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2019
Ijaycool:

Lots of peep don't agree with truth.
We love them still.
I love you too

1 Like

Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by falcon01: 5:22pm On May 25, 2019
CoolUsername:

One of us! One of us!!
Damn thats a cool username
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by jetroolowole(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2019
Search on my name now and it's so

Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by pacespot(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2019
good, that is why it is always good to make sure your site has a favicon
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by bravesoul247(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2019
ehissi:

Nairaland has been improving on a massive scale. The grey areas where it seems as though there is no improvements are soft issues/targets.

From 2015 till date, the number of banned Nairaland accounts have improved by 1000%........
grin grin
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by xaliujokes(m): 5:17am On May 26, 2019
OVA200:
All google applications are the best in their respective categories from google play music to google keyboard to youtube to google photo to google drive to google mail.
Stubborn nairaland is still stuck to green and white with archaic looking emojis since over 7 years i've known this place.

Thats nigerians for you. We'll never upgraded for better we love to be stucked on one particular thing for years. The only thing that upgrades in Nigeria are our Banks. Aside that nothing.
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by FiverrMade(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2019
OVA200:
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by MVLOX(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Like the changes which are too big for our eyes to see according to lai mohamed and Co.

well,
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by MVLOX(m): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2019
mu2sa2:
But sometimes it's change for the worse.

well,
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by MVLOX(m): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Then it isn't change
change is change
Re: Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results by MVLOX(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Not with Nairaland
well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. / 10 Things Nigerians Search On Google / Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.