Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot (33742 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins His 2nd Player Of The Month Award In Saudi League (Pix) / Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by femianski: 3:23pm On May 25, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Dundee united abeg answer it yourself
lol. See you. I have exposed you. You are feeling ashamed to answer that question LMAO
I sense you are kid with these your posts
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2019
mhosman:

like I said , ur opinion doesn't matter bro

all those players u mentioned have at one time or the other called Messi the greatest ever so wetin u feel no change am

bye bye

Because he score goals, only goals, if it is about entertainment in football and good play, I chose them Zidane, Ronaldo Delima, Ronaldinho, iniesta , pirlo, Gerard, etc, those are men who can make me enjoyed football not one legged cut here cut here strike player , who never use chest pass ball or back like them ronaldinho
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Jaytecq(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2019
femianski:

Father lord!!!! Very dumb post. How many pichichi has Ronaldo even collected in la liga??
Bro. don't waste your Precious time replying some Alaba market boys who don't knw single facts about football. most of them don't watch footballs, dey go around with beer parlor news.... they be like... Nna, abeg nah who score, Ronaldo?, Nna dat boy na gba ball

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by ghettochild4u(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
Be true to yourself, when the ball is on the pitch, have you ever seen a greater player than Messi?. We are talking of someone who adds a high degree of aesthetics to the round leather game. Messi is the GOAT. Nothing can change that.
Yet they couldn't beat Liverpool..
Yet he wont go play in another country..
Until messi either plays in Italy,France,Germany or England... Even if he scores 100goals a season in Barcelona... He's still not over Ronaldo..
Until he does that.. I will finally admit without bias

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Because he score goals, only goals, if it is about entertainment in football and good play, I chose them Zidane, Ronaldo Delima, Ronaldinho, iniesta , pirlo, Gerard, etc, those are men who can make me enjoyed football not one legged cut here cut here strike player , who never use chest pass ball or back like them ronaldinho

like I said

you are irrelevant in the scheme of things

every footballer, past and presence and possibly future , are all in the shadows of Messi

bye
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by YoungLionken(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2019
mattonnairaland:
Messi is a King

Ronaldo is a Prince

And between the Prince of England and King of Swaziland, who's more better, influential, famous, wealthy, powerful in the world?
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Jaytecq(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

... Only Goals? its very clear now you don't watch him play.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Until messi either plays in Italy,France,Germany or England... Even if he scores 100goals a season in Barcelona... He's still not over Ronaldo..

Messi conquered South America , he has conquered Europe

tell Ronaldo to leave Europe his comfort zone and come and conquer Africa, let him go to Sundowns and shine , then we can consider him as a good player

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2019
YoungLionken:

And between the Prince of England and King of Swaziland, who's more better, influential, famous, wealthy, powerful in the world?

hahaha

I love this

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Your opinion
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Fantazy(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2019
Preca:
I'm a lady, but I know Lionel is better than cristiano

how do u know
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by femianski: 3:40pm On May 25, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Chai It's very clear that you don't watch football.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Evangkatsoulis: 3:44pm On May 25, 2019
femi4:
you are daft sha, saying a playmaker is not a midfielder award.

Show me a playmaker that's a non midfield player

Google premier league playmaker award and see the criteria. I guess you don't know what playmaking is. Is Hazard not a forward for chelsea this season? Is he not there main playmaker? Who has won la liga foward of the season most? Messi? Has he ever won midfielder of the season or attacking midfielder of the season before?
You can create play for your teammates and your teammates can also create for you.
There is nothing stopping a forward from creating chances, assists etc while finishing chances created by other teammates.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by 3mmyz(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2019
Preca:
I'm a lady, but I know Lionel is better than cristiano

Come and take me out abeg, you too much �
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by 3mmyz(m): 3:52pm On May 25, 2019
ghettochild4u:

Prove what?

Messi has being a Winner or Runner-up in every single competition he's played in, from Champion league to World cup to Olympic and because he refused to play for another team you are calling for proof?

Messi is a legend, your points are futile and I'm really sorry.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Pablonkor: 4:00pm On May 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Van Dijk is still going to win the ballon d'or if he lifts the champions league tongue tongue
It's dawn already and it's high time you woke up grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by LostMyZeal(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2019
femianski:

So your Ronaldo didn't miss a penalty im UCL 2008 final against chelsea lol
Was it not with the aid of controversial refree decisions that madrid won it in 2017 and 2018.
Even barca was guilty of it against psg in 2017
Either you like it or not statistics has shown that messi is a goat likewise Ronaldo. Stats don't lie. Only a fool will argue with stats.

Ahaa... you're a brave individual for using 'LiKeWise' in your post...and as for your first point...am sure you know that he won that particular 2008 UCL tongue

controversial refereeing decisions indeed...someone that was exceptionally instrumental to all these 3 victories you just listed

My point is...both players are exceptional players, but play differently...you Barca fans are always fond of downplaying the achievements of CR7

GOAT indeed undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Favourobyno27(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2019
almost all Ronaldo fan boys can't be convinced about how great and wonderful messi is, with all the stats, the way plays, he's vision on how to create and win a game for his club and country.... seriously I argue everyone in this platform to pls Watch a video of MESSI. study him a bit pls guys. ..... I love messi I swear..!
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by jelel6: 4:34pm On May 25, 2019
If you watch football Alot, you'll know that the ONLY THING other players come close to Messi is scoring goals. Otherwise, they're all so far below him.

He's definitely going to win the undisputed 6th Ballon D'or.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by femianski: 4:37pm On May 25, 2019
LostMyZeal:

Ahaa... you're a brave individual for using 'LiKeWise' in your post...and as for your first point...am sure you know that he won that particular 2008 UCL tongue

Mr man I am neutral
I am not someone that is blinded by sentiments like you
I respect both of them
The numbers speak for them
So what's wrong in me adding"likewise"
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by femi4: 4:37pm On May 25, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Google premier league playmaker award and see the criteria. I guess you don't know what playmaking is. Is Hazard not a forward for chelsea this season? Is he not there main playmaker? Who has won la liga foward of the season most? Messi? Has he ever won midfielder of the season or attacking midfielder of the season before?
You can create play for your teammates and your teammates can also create for you.
There is nothing stopping a forward from creating chances, assists etc while finishing chances created by other teammates.

Another daft reasoning. In 38 games this season, how many times did he play as CF

Fyi, being a playmaker goes beyond assist, the assist is just a criteria needed in selecting the winner

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by jelel6: 4:38pm On May 25, 2019
Favourobyno27:
almost all Ronaldo fan boys can't be convinced about how great and wonderful messi is, with all the stats, the way plays, he's vision on how to create and win a game for his club and country.... seriously I argue everyone in this platform to pls Watch a video of MESSI. study him a bit pls guys. ..... I love messi I swear..!

Actually, Ronaldo fanboys, most actually admit Messi is Far Ahead. They just like Ronaldo otherwise.

Where I watch matches, when Messi plays at his electrifying best, they'll usually admit Ronaldo is incapable of what he does.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by femianski: 4:42pm On May 25, 2019
LostMyZeal:

controversial refereeing decisions indeed...someone that was exceptionally instrumental to all these 3 victories you just listed

My point is...both players are exceptional players, but play differently...you Barca fans are always fond of downplaying the achievements of CR7

GOAT indeed undecided

As if you cr7 fans are not fond of downplaying Messi achievments
Did I ever say both are not exceptional?
if you go through my previous you won't see where I was criticizing Ronaldo
I have only been rebuking those saying Messi isn't exceptional
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by LostMyZeal(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2019
femianski:

Mr man I am neutral
I am not someone that is blinded like sentiments like you
I respect both of them
The numbers speak for them
So what's wrong in me adding"likewise"

Yeah...same way I also respect both of them

I only do the comparison stuff when they try to downplay the achievements of the Portuguese

No doubts...they are both incredible cool

You used 'LiKeWise'...a word which Barca Fans hate using when it comes to these two ballers...and I said you're brave ... commendable
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Van Dijk is still going to win the ballon d'or if he lifts the champions league tongue tongue
Tottenham will win the UCL, I just confirmed.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by LesbianBoy(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2019
kingkakaone:

Tottenham will win the UCL, I just confirmed.

Van Dijk will still win it

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by femianski: 4:54pm On May 25, 2019
LostMyZeal:

Yeah...same way I also respect both of them

I only do the comparison stuff when they try to downplay the achievements of the Portuguese

No doubts...they are both incredible cool

You used 'LiKeWise'...a word which Barca Fans hate using when it comes to these two ballers...and I said you're brave ... commendable
Alright man sorry for the misunderstanding
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Joiedevivre: 4:59pm On May 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:

echo am make dem know jor
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by LostMyZeal(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2019
femianski:

Alright man sorry for the misunderstanding

All's well that's well bro

PEACE
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by cr7lomo: 5:07pm On May 25, 2019
[quote author=mhosman post=78706180][/quote]

At least pep proved his critics wrong but ur dwarf just de suck Mumsi breast ... He is scared of leaving Barca...I'm sure if he is given a chance, he will claim injury just to dodge copa America grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Van Dijk will still win it
grin grin grin grin grin
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Keshi & Amodu By NFF / Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic / Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.