Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,794 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot (34419 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins His 2nd Player Of The Month Award In Saudi League (Pix) / Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Akuruoulo(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2019
femianski:

lol. See you. I have exposed you. You are feeling ashamed to answer that question LMAO
I sense you are kid with these your posts

Asking if ,and how many times RONALDO won the golden boot in Spain is stupid enough to sentence u to death .
not even saying DAT of Suarez .
lol Mr old man exposer , think maturedly if u are really matured, and trying to make sense where there isn't any sense.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Akuruoulo(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

afofungbemu leleyi Sha

not every one has a shallow thinking faculty like u so I could grab what u were saying

Messi is god, take that to the bank
u confused urself ,and I helped u the more

messi is god yes , but

CR7 IS GOD.
don't forget to hang urself
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2019
Akuruoulo:
u confused urself ,and I helped u the more

messi is god yes , but

CR7 IS GOD. don't forget to hang urself

hahaha
but no football legend, experts or commentator ever call him that
cr7 is just another lewandoski, aguero, Kane, maybe an upgraded one Sha
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Akuruoulo(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

hahaha

but no football legend, experts or commentator ever call him that

cr7 is just another lewandoski, aguero, Kane, maybe an upgraded one Sha

And what do u want to prove ?
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2019
Akuruoulo:

And what do u want to prove ?
he isn't close to been the best
try again
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

functionless??

it's a waste of time arguing with a kid

Messi is god ... even every commentator are biased towards Messi , non has ever called Ronaldo the best ever or a god
so brother if u don't like it , u can keep deluding urself

It’s business, they must hype, football is real business,2010 when xavi, inesta or that Netherland guy suppose win am they give Messi who didn’t even score in a wordcup, I was born in the mid 80s so you ain’t talking to a kid. I have watched football and seen players deliver on club and international (country )
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Akuruoulo(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

try again

AND THEY TALKED ABOUT MESSI ?
SHEY UR GREAT PLAYERS NA PELE AND MARADONA ?
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

It’s business, they must hype, football is real business,2010 when xavi, inesta or that Netherland guy suppose win am they give Messi who didn’t even score in a wordcup, I was born in the mid 80s so you ain’t talking to a kid. I have watched football and seen players deliver on club and international (country )

sorry for calling u a kid

that same business and hype will win Messi d balon do'r this time
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Akuruoulo(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

try again

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

functionless??

it's a waste of time arguing with a kid

Messi is god ... even every commentator are biased towards Messi , non has ever called Ronaldo the best ever or a god
so brother if u don't like it , u can keep deluding urself

First season as a full Barca captain can’t influence anything apart From league, because Madrid no Dey form, them beat Argentina he vess commot for camp, always should be about him.. Neymar self get skills pass am, he only scores goals

Always quiet in big games these days, even Liverpool first leg he was quiet until the free kick and the free goal.

No inesta this time to cover him yansh
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2019
Akuruoulo:

oh so Pele , maradonna aren't greats

you be pikin, I Bleep up to dey follow u argue
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Akuruoulo(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

try again

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

First season as a full Barca captain can’t influence anything apart From league, because Madrid no Dey form, them beat Argentina he vess commot for camp, always should be about him.. Neymar self get skills pass am, he only scores goals

Messi only score goals ??

bye

he won the super cup too
btw, u guys said the Copa del Rey is a Mickey mouse cup, so suddenly it has become important??
wow
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2019
Akuruoulo:

arguably the two goats and u say they aren't great ??
do u watch football or cricket
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Akuruoulo(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

try again

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Akuruoulo(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

try again

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Akuruoulo(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

try again

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Always quiet in big games these days, even Liverpool first leg he was quiet until the free kick and the free goal.

really ??

wasn't iniesta there last year when Roma outsmarted them
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

really ??

so he was quiet against

man UTD , atletico, Spurs etc this season ??
wow
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Akuruoulo(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

arguably the two goats and u say they aren't great ??
do u watch football or cricket

I NEVER SAID THEY ARE NOT UR GREATEST. SO, TELL ME WHAT MADE THEM THE GREATEST ?
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Akuruoulo(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

U must be insane . u never told me they are ur greatest, but I just asked to know .

Did u watched them play ?
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Akuruoulo(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

U must be insane . u never told me they are ur greatest, but I just asked to know .
WELL; DID I EVER SAY THEY ARENT THE GREATEST ?

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Bros I'm done talking to u

for you to say "what makes Pele and maradonna great" then obviously u don't know football
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:04pm On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

really ??

so he was quiet against

man UTD , atletico, Spurs etc this season ??
wow

Iniesta don Dey weak, so Messi is performless, unless they buy good players if not, hazard and co go use him eye see pepper, Man U no Dey form, na , Man U first leg at Old Trafford, he was quiet, Na only Camp Nou Him spirit Dey High small this period, spurs beat them you forget, why not perform the miracle against Liverpool and Valencia
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by femianski: 12:27pm On May 26, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Asking if ,and how many times RONALDO won the golden boot in Spain is stupid enough to sentence u to death .
not even saying DAT of Suarez .
lol Mr old man exposer , think maturedly if u are really matured, and trying to make sense where there isn't any sense.
Oh boy answer my question.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Iniesta don Dey weak, so Messi is performless, unless they buy good players if not, hazard and co go use him eye see pepper, Man U no Dey form, na , Man U first leg at Old Trafford, he was quiet, Na only Camp Nou Him spirit Dey High small this period, spurs beat them you forget, why not perform the miracle against Liverpool and Valencia

Messi is performless??

remind me who is the UCL highest goal scorer and European highest goalscorer and assister

are this always stupid or u just decided to be stupid this Sunday ??

when Messi wrecked havoc in Wembley against Spurs, was it in camp nou ??
and did u just mention hazard??hazard that is in salah's shadow abi which hazard be that ??
let him first score 20goals in a season then he can talk

oga go and sleep
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2019
femianski:
Oh boy answer my question.

brother , u are wasting ur time talking with this nigga
someone that could ask me 'what makes Pele and maradonna great'
isn't it obvious that he watches cricket instead of football
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by theDEVILisHERE: 3:03pm On May 26, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
Be true to yourself, when the ball is on the pitch, have you ever seen a greater player than Messi?. We are talking of someone who adds a high degree of aesthetics to the round leather game. Messi is the GOAT. Nothing can change that.

..Zidane, Ronaldo de Lima, Maradonna

Remove the goals and Messi's game becomes what it is, BLAND, BORING
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

..Zidane, Ronaldo de Lima, Maradonna

Remove the goals and Messi's game becomes what it is, BLAND, BORING
This your is not entirely true for Messi but I sure do know it's true for Ronaldo
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by theDEVILisHERE: 3:54pm On May 26, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

This your is not entirely true for Messi but I sure do know it's true for Ronaldo

It is for both

This generation of footballers are bland and boring
I rather watch a Dejan Savicevic before those 2 even at their best
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Akuruoulo(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2019
mhosman:

Bros I'm done talking to u

for you to say "what makes Pele and maradonna great" then obviously u don't know football

FOR U TO SAY WHAT U DONT KNOW JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE SAID SO IS DISGUSTING.
WELL, I WANTED TO DRIVE U SOMEWHERE BUT U AREN'T A FOOTBALL LOVER .

FOR SIMPLY NOT KNOWING WHY U ACCEPTED WHAT U HEARD IS AWFUL.

PEOPLE LIKE U COPIES SOMEONE'S NAME WHILE COPYING.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2019
Akuruoulo:

FOR U TO SAY WHAT U DONT KNOW JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE SAID SO IS DISGUSTING. WELL, I WANTED TO DRIVE U SOMEWHERE BUT U AREN'T A FOOTBALL LOVER .
FOR SIMPLY NOT KNOWING WHY U ACCEPTED WHAT U HEARD IS AWFUL.
PEOPLE LIKE U COPIES SOMEONE'S NAME WHILE COPYING.

go and meet mama, she's calling u to come wash plates

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FIFA Bans Eight Players, Agent For Life Over Match-fixing / Ex-Eagles Get-Together: Kanu, Okocha, Amokachi, Ikpeba, Siasia, Yobo (Video) / Nigerian Kids In Zambia Welcome Super Eagles (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.