Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot (33770 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins His 2nd Player Of The Month Award In Saudi League (Pix) / Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2019
cr7lomo:

At least pep proved his critics wrong but ur dwarf just de suck Mumsi breast ... He is scared of leaving Barca...I'm sure if he is given a chance, he will claim injury just to dodge copa America grin grin grin

cry cry cry

it changes nothing

henry-every footballer is in Messi's shadow

and Ronaldo isn't just under Messi's, but a 37year old pensioner hahaha
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by perdollar(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2019
mhosman:

oga , trophies are for the team , why not talk about individual trophies

and if we are to use UCL and team trophies scale , Messi has way more trophies than Ronaldo even tho he is 2years younger

Messi has more club goals than Ronaldo despite playing 150games lesser

u no dey shame ?
messi sabi u?
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2019
kingkakaone:
Ok.

let him take clay and mould his own balon do'r and present it to vvd
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2019
perdollar:
messi sabi u?
Ronaldo sabi say u dey exist ?
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Section7: 5:38pm On May 25, 2019
sevo:
Remind me again how many he scored against Liverpool second leg??

What does it profit una EWU Barcelona to score 36 goals all season and can't score even offside goal when its most needed.,. Abegii...NEXT!!

U go sabi wicked person, hahahahahahaha
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2019
femianski:

Chai It's very clear that you don't watch football.

Go and watch best of ronaldinho and Messi, come back and tell me who entertained you the most
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Go and watch best of ronaldinho and Messi, come back and tell me who entertained you the most

oga u don't watch football

Messi is the addition of ronaldinho, cr7, iniesta, xavi, zidane etc

if u don't understand let me explain

cr7 is a goalscorer , so is Messi

ronaldinho entertains and dribbles, just like Messi

xavi sees the vision no one else on the pitch sees , just like Messi

iniesta creates chances, gives killer passes, create the play from the middle , just like leo

in leo, u have 4 or more football greats

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by femianski: 6:02pm On May 25, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

So entertainment is now a logic for how better a player is lol. Wetin I no fit hear.
And when did I ever argue with you that Messi entertains better than ronaldinho??
And for your information, you tube is not a sure bet to know how good a footballer is. You tube will never show you the player's flaws but his best scenes. An average player can look world class on you tube.
To know how good a footballer is , you check his stats. Numbers don't lie.
When Ronaldinho Left barca, barca fans didn't really miss him cos Messi performance overshadowed his.
And why would you compare Ronaldinho to Messi in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by sssoulw(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2019
I thought CR7 is a goal machine grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by perdollar(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2019
mhosman:

Ronaldo sabi say u dey exist ?
go house, boy. ur mummy dey look for u. mama thank ma
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2019
perdollar:
go house, boy. ur mummy dey look for u. mama thank ma

oponu leleyi

alaye shift
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by hybridblood07(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2019
How can a player score 50 goals and provide 19 assists and not win UCL. That's very sad oh
MJBOLT:
Top 3 in the ballon d'or award 2018

1.modric

2.ronaldo

3.griezmann

Modric this season 2 goals 7 assists

ronaldo this season 28 goals 10 assists

griezmann this season 20 goals 12 assists

3 players combined -50 goals 29 assists

Messi this season 50 goals 19 assists cool
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by hybridblood07(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
Everyone has their own opinion bro! A research was carried out by football pundits and they picked their own choice. Let's be honest here, these two players we argue about each time have done the impossible and even went beyond being the all time top scorer in their clubs. Bros, please stop saying one is better because you'll continue to argue even with people who don't know anything about football. All I know is, they are both great players
Thank you sir!
ClintonNzedimma:
Be true to yourself, when the ball is on the pitch, have you ever seen a greater player than Messi?. We are talking of someone who adds a high degree of aesthetics to the round leather game. Messi is the GOAT. Nothing can change that.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Favourobyno27(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2019
hybridblood07:
How can a player score 50 goals and provide 19 assists and not win UCL. That's very sad oh
well junior, everything happens for a reason and definitely we can't argue about it and it's inevitable, you can't stop it from happening my friend. Remember Messi score 2goals in first leg buh second leg nature plays out its own �
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by chiboy1116: 7:12pm On May 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Van Dijk is still going to win the ballon d'or if he lifts the champions league tongue tongue
Virgil go carry second or third .
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by chiboy1116: 7:14pm On May 25, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

mumu. Which midfield messi dey play?
Messi don win any midfielder award before? No be best forward award messi dey win?
actually he has won the playmaker award 3 times already , so Ur the mumu grin.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by chiboy1116: 7:16pm On May 25, 2019
Sonfethopia:

As long as he did not win the ucl he had a bad season. Last liga is his home,he can score 100 goals a day.

Laliga had no competition this season..scoring week.in and out against betis etc is not enough.

and he's the highest goal scorer in UCL , and has the highest number of man of the match award in UCL , so what are u saying ?
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by hybridblood07(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2019
I'm saying all the goals and assists did not win an European Cup
Favourobyno27:

well junior, everything happens for a reason and definitely we can't argue about it and it's inevitable, you can't stop it from happening my friend. Remember Messi score 2goals in first leg buh second leg nature plays out its own �
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Evangkatsoulis: 7:34pm On May 25, 2019
chiboy1116:
That means you are dum.b.
Since when is it stated that playmaker award is a midfielder award?

https://iffhs.de/iffhs-awards-2018-the-worlds-best-playmaker-2018-luka-modric-on-the-top/

As you can see from this list, Ronaldo(a forward) was nominated for the award. That tells you that a playmaker is not necessary a midfielder.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mixta140: 7:58pm On May 25, 2019
KevinDein:

He's not my dwarf. I have a strong dislike for Barca as a matter of fact but the facts are facts. Messi is planets better than Ronaldo and it is not even close.
Messi is a better playmaker than midfielders, a better dribbler than wingers and a better goal scorer than strikers. He's just an all round package.

Jumping from one club to another doesn't make a player better. Ballotelli, Zlatan aren't better than the likes of Maldini, Giggs etc. This point is just desperation from Ronaldo fans. You guys know that sticking to what actually goes on the pitch and stats will show the world how superior Messi is to Ronaldo so you just bring up this dumb argument grin
You be Messi fan nobody go beat you na.
It's not easy adapting and making waves in another league and team , Bros e no easy ooo.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2019
femianski:

So entertainment is now a logic for how better a player is lol. Wetin I no fit hear.
And when did I ever argue with you that Messi entertains better than ronaldinho??
And for your information, you tube is not a sure bet to know how good a footballer is. You tube will never show you the player's flaws but his best scenes. An average player can look world class on you tube.
To know how good a footballer is , you check his stats. Numbers don't lie.
When Ronaldinho Left barca, barca fans didn't really miss him cos Messi performance overshadowed his.
And why would you compare Ronaldinho to Messi in the first place

You Dey watch the final today so? The man who varnishes when there is crises
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2019
mhosman:

oga u don't watch football

Messi is the addition of ronaldinho, cr7, iniesta, xavi, zidane etc

if u don't understand let me explain

cr7 is a goalscorer , so is Messi

ronaldinho entertains and dribbles, just like Messi

xavi sees the vision no one else on the pitch sees , just like Messi

iniesta creates chances, gives killer passes, create the play from the middle , just like leo

in leo, u have 4 or more football greats

You Dey watch the final today so? The man who varnishes when there is crises, 4 football greats lol
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by femianski: 9:47pm On May 25, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

You Dey watch the final today so? The man who varnishes when there is crises
You have lost that argument. You are now digressing from the issue lol. Thereby creating another argument.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2019
femianski:

You have lost that argument. You are now digressing from the issue lol. Thereby creating another argument.

No iniesta no xavi no ronaldinho Messi is functionless, He functions in a great attacking system, he can’t lead, he can’t lead Argentina, he blames like our president, when they fail the teammate when they win its Messi, someone that can’t accrpt responsibility
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

You Dey watch the final today so? The man who varnishes when there is crises, 4 football greats lol

how did he varnish
he scored Barca goal
he hit d woodwork
he created all Barca chances
he was motm with 9.4 rating

how exactly did he varnish ??
are u sick ?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by mhosman(m): 11:44pm On May 25, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

No iniesta no xavi no ronaldinho Messi is functionless, He functions in a great attacking system, he can’t lead, he can’t lead Argentina, he blames like our president, when they fail the teammate when they win its Messi, someone that can’t accrpt responsibility

functionless??

it's a waste of time arguing with a kid

Messi is god ... even every commentator are biased towards Messi , non has ever called Ronaldo the best ever or a god
so brother if u don't like it , u can keep deluding urself

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Preca(f): 12:42am On May 26, 2019
Bigii:

I wanted to badmouth you but your beauty saves you. Lol

Please don't say it again. You're hurting me angry

CR7 is the greatest! ❤❤
please don't badmouth me. It can spoil my mood
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by DesChyko: 6:19am On May 26, 2019
Baselm:

The finalists presented half a year ago was for the 2017/2018 football calendar, except for the continental tournaments, we are at the end of 2018/2019 season and Messi outperformed them all combined. I hope you understand now?

The bro was comparing last year finalists to Messi's stats this season. It makes zero sense.
And please, Ballon d'Or is a yearly award. Don't limit it to seasons. It never was.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by DesChyko: 6:24am On May 26, 2019
Baselm:

The finalists presented half a year ago was for the 2017/2018 football calendar, except for the continental tournaments, we are at the end of 2018/2019 season and Messi outperformed them all combined. I hope you understand now?

The bro was comparing last year finalists to Messi's stats this season. It makes zero sense.
Many players have won the Ballon d'Or award in a year and fail to appear in the next finalists.
And please, Ballon d'Or is a yearly award. Don't limit it to seasons. It never was.
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Bigii(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2019
Preca:
please don't badmouth me. It can spoil my mood

I wouldn't do that to a fine girl like you. Remain blessed❤
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by Jokerman(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2019
chiboy1116:

Shut it... He has never won the playwr maker award... What year did he win it, and why did he win it??
Re: Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot by chiboy1116: 8:03am On May 26, 2019
Jokerman:

Shut it... He has never won the playwr maker award... What year did he win it, and why did he win it??
you must be really ignorant and slow . Lmfao
Who won the iffah playmaker award in 2015,2016,2017? Na you win am shey? Messi has won it 3 times , xavi has won it 5 times , Andres twice .

PS next time , if Ur don't know shit , u either keep that shitty mouth of yours shut , or u ask . Without being condescending .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award / I Feel Like Crying For Messi / Kyle Walker Trolls Liverpool, Deletes Tweet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.