Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (57319 Views)

Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) / Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' / Sandra Iheuwa: Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child From The 4th Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by MetaPhysical: 10:47am On May 25, 2019
jaxxy:

I totally understand and in a way it’s human anyone can fall into such patterns bt it’s not professional, morally sound or business Savy. One just needs to take the necessary precautions against following negative trends. If u “must” have smtn with ur co whatever fine bt separate it and don’t make it a pattern. It’s about responsibility.

......and trust me, there are upright and responsible people in entertainment. They do business with no strings attached, men and women. My comment is about "some", not all.....those "preoccupied" with the thought of accessible sex! Their recklessness get out of hand and eventually become their burden and public shame.....like it is now with Ubi.

We have not heard his side. Until we do im not going to beat him down. This lady also appear to have moral issues.

1. Never loan a man with income money to care for his children...never! A man with job must sacrifice and make provisions so his child and mother can eat. If the child needs 15000 a month give 30000 or 35000 and spoil the mother along.

2. Never lay in a bed with a man who has income and comes to you for loan...not to expand business or pay staff salary....but to feed his child! Red Flag! An irresponsible father!! Why risk having such man pour sperm in your toto? grin

3. If you lay with an irresponsible and delinquent father and he poured in you, there are products in market to deactivate the sperm within 24hrs after their delivery into your body....get it and waste them!

4. A woman that is smart enough to draw contracts and have them signed with witnesses but not smart to see my three points above is not deceiving me....she has ulterior motives in the contract and her pregnancy for her debtor is not ordinary, she has her eyes on something.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Realhommie(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2019
MysticLady:
I mentioned it in one post that men are not left out. They now use voodoo to get rich ladies.
Do as I say spell and Penis sweetener spell. Use these 2 combinations on a rich lady and watch the money flow into your account.
Yea, the last thread..

But what about the after effect of these spells, or aren't there any?
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by 2sexycom(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2019
eazzzy1:
Just like girls will say if the situation was turned around, will you return all the sex and the sperm he gave you? Pay fire

No mind them. Which reasonable entrepreneur mix business with pleasure.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Realhommie(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I catch from your comment that you expect to be rewarded with a beautiful girl for your acts of forthrightness.

Let me say this, if i present you with two beautiful girls, one in makeup and fake hair, fake nails, with packings in bra to give volume to her chest....and another one with no make up, natural hair, no fake nails or bra paddings.....im sure the gyal in fake appearance will appeal to you quicker and you will see her as an ideal mate for you. Girls do same with guys....certain things pull them in, and its not your forthrightness. Find what that thing is and let it become the equivalent of fake hair, nails and brea3t. Its not your job to display forthrightness to girls. Its their duty to discover it in you.......after you've been there done it couple of times. Shey you get? grin

Just so you know...Girls in natural appearance also complain about guys seeing good and natural beauty and they abandon it for fake image.
On point..

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Tmissy3000(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2019
BiggyB242:

Na them
nope bro
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by PopeFlatino(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2019
Sandra never answer one question after this long epistle

Babe you get Belle baa grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by ImaIma1(f): 11:03am On May 25, 2019
eazzzy1:
Just like girls will say if the situation was turned around, will you return all the sex and the sperm he gave you? Pay fire

While he also returns the egg that was used for conception.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

......and trust me, there are upright and responsible people in entertainment. They do business with no strings attached, men and women. My comment is about "some", not all.....those "preoccupied" with the thought of accessible sex! Their recklessness get out of hand and eventually become their burden and public shame.....like it is now with Ubi.

We have not heard his side. Until we do im not going to beat him down. This lady also appear to have moral issues.

1. Never loan a man with income money to care for his children...never! A man with job must sacrifice and make provisions so his child and mother can eat. If the child needs 15000 a month give 30000 or 35000 and spoil the mother along.

2. Never lay in a bed with a man who has income and comes to you for loan...not to expand business or pay staff salary....but to feed his child! Red Flag! An irresponsible father!! Why risk having such man pour sperm in your toto? grin

3. If you lay with an irresponsible and delinquent father and he poured in you, there are products in market to deactivate the sperm within 24hrs after their delivery into your body....get it and waste them!

4. A woman that is smart enough to draw contracts and have them signed with witnesses but not smart to see my three points above is not deceiving me....she has ulterior motives in the contract and her pregnancy for her debtor is not ordinary, she has her eyes on something.

I think shes saying she paid his child support then to shade him and Remind him that he’s gonna be paying hers now after she’s collected her money back. Why on earth will she get pregnant for him or probably she was inlove then bt the contract says otherwise kinda. The intricacies, Quite confusing grin

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by PopeFlatino(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2019
U never knew he was a celebrity, therefore u weren't able to give him ur number,,but ur friend told u about him then u gave ur number,Ur Toto,8million plus other ingredients grin

This girl dey form bosslady but she is typical empty headed slay queen grin disgrace to d Igbo tribe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by mmadu5(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2019
damn no wonder his wife left him

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by aalangel(f): 11:12am On May 25, 2019
rawpadgin:
Ubi has succeeded in denting his own reputation cry cry cry

Did he ever have any reputation?

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Sunnysmart006: 11:13am On May 25, 2019
Who carry pikin swear for dis man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by luvyaself95(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2019
All this yeyebrities self they will come out claiming multi millionaire while they are broke and dumping to be thousandiare...

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by deafeyez: 11:20am On May 25, 2019
Derinhenz:
This why I hate short people!

They so over ambitious more than their height and same time got problems taller than them.

Ubi should just use himself for money rituals and pay up his debt.

Lol

Did short people take your man or your woman?

Why hate them na

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Skelewu: 11:24am On May 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
How about the pregnancy!

Good question. I was wondering why she skipped that part.

Madam tell us who impregnated you. You open leg for Ubi when the going was good. Now you wan tell you gave him 8 milla. Well, he also gave you dick. N1twit!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by makeitijn: 11:37am On May 25, 2019
I can't divorce her story with that of LINDA IKEJI. SAME OLD STORY LINE.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Nobody: 11:39am On May 25, 2019
E no concern me cos if na me toast you to just buy me recharge card you for no gree. So park well. This Ubi guy sef na gigolo.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by PopeFlatino(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2019
I dey suspect that Emma Nyra's pregnancy then though,I think the white man was paid to claim d paternity that right full belongs to Daddy Ubi Abraham grin
Summerbody:
Hugs Lilian, Hugs her Again.. Lilian you are a strong woman.. Thank you for taking a defined WALK out of a community Dick..
But ka -abiakwa ubi so this who IS YOU IS A ARE (p. s, don't correct me)
Why playing the victim all this while..
#team iyanya
#team Emma Nyra
#team tekno
#team Lilian..
Can someone please fix ubi burial..Onwu la be that

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by encryptjay(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2019
She should hire seasoned liars instead of dropping such a transparent lie grin
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by freemi(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
How about the pregnancy!
hehe I was about asking the same question. All the Grammer no mention of pregnancy. Is she pregnant for him or not . Wat do I know sef.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by mfm04622: 12:02pm On May 25, 2019
Upton:
I don't understand the relationship between loaning Ubi money for a business and getting pregnant for him. Someone should explain what the lady is trying to say abeg. Is she trying to say Ubi is not responsible for her pregnancy?

She said
1) She is NOT engaged.
2) She didn't deny getting pregnant for him
3) He owed her money

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Opiletool(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
How about the pregnancy!

Lol.... I also noticed that she carefully dodged that part.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by sweetrace(f): 12:17pm On May 25, 2019
Auxtin85:
Preek and t0t0 money nor dey let draw.. My question is are you carrying his baby? You knew he had children with other women and you decided to add more to the number, madam na the sex you pay for

Wow! Are you saying he is a prostitute since she supposedly paid him for sex? Please just stop!! If anyone is owing you Naira 400, you’ll blow like a pregnant whale talk more of Naira 4million

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by victorVIC1(m): 12:23pm On May 25, 2019
visijo:
Apart from me, who else remember the promise they made that they will start saving money at the beginning of this year??
Dont Scroll down, am talking to you!!
For me, I couldn't start at the beginning of the year but I've started anyway. It's better late than ever.
Keep your dreams alive

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Auxtin85(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2019
sweetrace:

Wow! Are you saying he is a prostitute since she supposedly paid him for sex? Please just stop!! If anyone is owing you Naira 400, you’ll blow like a pregnant whale talk more of Naira 4million

Lol babe do you know someone stole N1m from my account in 2017 I didn’t cry out, it was only sorted between me and my bank.

She paid for the sweet sex, Ubi is set to beat a record though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by Edyice: 12:32pm On May 25, 2019
Ubi has disgrace himself totally
Collecting money from people and very tricky somebody angry

Apartment from her telling us about the pregnancy or how it occurred ,we know ubi is very good in womanising grin ; grin the lad will still catch up with tubaba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having by gladisa7: 12:43pm On May 25, 2019
this Ete just dey deep him prky inside anything wey weht!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor / "My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.