Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) (56867 Views)

Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) / $275 In U.S, ₦2.2m In Nigeria, See The Clean Title Corolla Sold To My Boss(Pics / Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by lloyds(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2019
Xbee007:
They are covered by insurance so don't let it bother you.

How about the survival of the insurance company?
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2019
Calculusx

Clean title, Accident free! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by panmunium(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2019
Abeg give me any of the scrap
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by HARRYFORD1986: 10:50am On May 25, 2019
All will be imported to our country now for repairs.
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by Baamm(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2019
Will be auctioned and sent down to Nigeria
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by joepepsy(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2019
What if we start to produce our own?
carbon1224:

If them give you one of those cars you no go take.we should stop complaining cos we don’t produce 1
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by Hoodbilonia: 11:01am On May 25, 2019
Na God go epp us
I biy naija used problem many
I buy toks/belgium
Problem too
New one price na gbosa 40m
banky3w:

The worst thing is that they would turn up as brand new after our dealers would have worked on it because of the absolutely low mileage and them go wrap everything up with nylon with the keyhole sef.....
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by blank(f): 11:08am On May 25, 2019
flourishing247:
Naija car dealers oya come and carry your food. My anger in all this is the fact that they won't even tell you the true state of the car. They will just sell it as fairly used

And still sell it at the original price.
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by fk001(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2019
ValCon888:
There's no problem. All the cars are insured.

The picture quality of explorers thread is always extra sharp! cheesy

You think say na him snap am?
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 25, 2019
StPete:
My goodness! shocked

On their way to Naija
Especially Nairaland Auto Section
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by Eziuche9(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2019
We await the arrival in naija[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by patrickcollins: 11:26am On May 25, 2019
Why does USA have lots of natural disasters?
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by emvuatt: 11:29am On May 25, 2019
Even the cars get use here
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by computerglobal(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2019
grin
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by luvyaself95(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2019
Upon How America Are The Powerful Nation they are powerless to the nature... That is a Great and Bad Lost...
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by Gerrard59(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2019
Righteousness89:
is dt what u are told? If you are the Insurance company that will pay for these, how will u feel?

Don't DECIEVE yourself! The owners of these have a huge loss

Insurance companies are there to pay indemnity whenever an incident occurs irrespective of the magnitude of the incident. At most, the owners paid high premium due to their geographical location. But the insurance companies MUST pay.

At the bold, insurance firms will obviously lose a lot. Same happened in Australia last year during floods in Queensland. I implore you to read about how the insurance industry works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by rayornb(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2019
internationalman:
Food done ready for well to do Nigerians in America..

See Toyota see Nigeria.. Is not Venza I'm seeing so?

Auctionexports
iaai loading

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by madridguy(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2019
Do you mean there are places strictly for the Whites?

Originalsly:

No doubt... he definitely will give them the assistance they need ...and more....just like he did in the California fire. He will jump to help.... when the
community is White....not even a tweet if Black. Don't get it twisted.
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by falopey: 12:12pm On May 25, 2019
Righteousness89:
is dt what u are told? If you are the Insurance company that will pay for these, how will u feel?

Don't DECIEVE yourself! The owners of these have a huge loss

The owner does not have any loss. Do you realize how many millions of dollars each insurance company rake in every month from their clients free. They invest the money in other business like real estate. A lot of apartment buildings in the US are owned by insurance companies renting them out. So why should it be a problem for them to settle few clients that got involved in something like this? I have been paying insurance money every month for close to three years since I started. Just free money to insurance company. I never have any reason to file a claim and I never want to. Filing a claim simply increases your monthly premium. So we take really good care of our cars. There are millions of people like that.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by Originalsly: 12:26pm On May 25, 2019
madridguy:

Do you mean there are places strictly for the Whites?

There is no area strictly for Whites..... same way there is no area in Nigeria strictly for a particular tribe. But you have places where most of the people are White... some all are White... same as some areas at home where almost all or all are of one tribe. Paradise was hard hit by the fires in California... that's like an exclusive White community.... which do not like Blacks.... Trump jumped to their aid.
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by madridguy(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2019
This is serious. Now I understand you better.

Originalsly:

There is no area strictly for Whites..... same way there is no area in Nigeria strictly for a particular tribe. But you have places where most of the people are White... some all are White... same as some areas at home where almost all or all are of one tribe. Paradise was hard hit by the fires in California... that's like an exclusive White community.... which do not like Blacks.... Trumped jumped to their aid.

Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by bewla(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2019
StPete:
My goodness! shocked

On their way to Naija
After all thier still room for them in here
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by webizone(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The spare parts of those cars will find there way into Ladipo Oshodi. I trust my people from the east. Igbo kwenu grin grin grin
Good idea, guy. At least the spare parts wouldn't go to waste. Better than a panel beat car. Igbo people dey try.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by IMMUNO1(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2019
comshots:
The insurance company will still make little profit out of those damage cars because they already have buyers in Nigeria.Some spare parts in those cars will be sold off to Nigerian car importers.
You are right. Though, they can never be compared with The real price of the cars.
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by wamide042(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2019
CALCULUXS.....Will soon come and tell us now....

New arrival..
Sharp 2018 Toyota Highlander
Accident free
Buy and drive...
8.7m...
call 070xxxxxxx
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by smasher1(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The spare parts of those cars will find there way into Ladipo Oshodi. I trust my people from the east. Igbo kwenu grin grin grin

The spare parts would not come. It's the full car that would come after it has been worked on.
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by Amowap2019(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2019
Explorers:
Tornado packing winds of 160 mph tore through a General Motors and Toyota auto dealership complex in Jefferson City, Missouri on Wednesday night, damaging or destroying at least 500 vehicles and leaving them piled in crumpled heaps across the massive lot.

This shocking footage has revealed the devastation caused by a monster tornado which ripped through Jefferson City in Missouri leaving a massive trail of destruction.

More than three people have been killed and hundreds homeless.

Carey Riley looks over damaged cars at a Toyota dealership he owns with his two brothers Thursday, May 23, 2019 after a tornado tore though Jefferson City, Missouri late Wednesday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7062859/Shocking-drone-footage-reveals-extent-devastation-caused-monster-tornado.html

Boss, I beg I ur help, I just wanna ask you some things
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by Dboy55(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2019
Derinhenz:
When Edo people want to deal with a nation, they can use any tool or means. Be it natural or artificial.
Goat watin concern Edo with this now ?
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by edemsimeon: 2:00pm On May 25, 2019
THEY WILL BE REPAIRED & BROUGHT TO NIGERIA
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:23pm On May 25, 2019
Explorers:
Tornado packing winds of 160 mph tore through a General Motors and Toyota auto dealership complex in Jefferson City, Missouri on Wednesday night, damaging or destroying at least 500 vehicles and leaving them piled in crumpled heaps across the massive lot.

This shocking footage has revealed the devastation caused by a monster tornado which ripped through Jefferson City in Missouri leaving a massive trail of destruction.

More than three people have been killed and hundreds homeless.

Carey Riley looks over damaged cars at a Toyota dealership he owns with his two brothers Thursday, May 23, 2019 after a tornado tore though Jefferson City, Missouri late Wednesday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7062859/Shocking-drone-footage-reveals-extent-devastation-caused-monster-tornado.html

Gbese! shocked
Re: Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:25pm On May 25, 2019
Explorers:
Trucks and mobile homes were destroyed in the savage winds that hit Jefferson City in Missouri yesterday.
What a devastation angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

❌️NEVER TRY TO BUY A CAR IN LAGOS WITHOUT MY PROFESSIONAL INSPECTION SERVICE ❌️ / Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) / Weird And Wonderful Car Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.