Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions (28594 Views)

Fulani Radio To Educate Herdsmen, Fishermen, Farmers, Hunters — NBC / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN / More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Otsam(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:

Can you suggest a better way to reach out to them?

We have all kind of radio stations in Nigeria and No one complained about yorubanization, Igbonization, christianizarion and even Islamization.

Why is it that any suggestion the government makes in tackling this issue is resisted by some ?

Ask them for solutions and they keep quiet.

All the radio stations you have mentioned, are they federal government owned? Do they need to tell someone not to go and destroy another mans farm? Do they need to tell you on radio not to kill people? Which one is set up for the farmers to educate them on the conflict? Atleast the farmers and herders are d ones in d picture. Not taking sides but I think we have to be be fair in judgment.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by rusher14: 5:01pm On May 25, 2019
Buckubuck:

The solution to this conflict is well documented.
Ban open grazing, embrace ranching, build almajiri schools, enforce criminal laws. Why do we always want to treat criminals with VIP gloves this country simply because their brothers are in power

VIP over a radio station?
grin
Some of you sef.

Go to court and see if you can prevent the government from pursuing this solution.

Honestly, some of you are the real definition of evil.

No matter what solution the government profers you will kick against it.

You can cry from this moment till thy kingdom come buy this means of addressing the people would be implemented.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by rusher14: 5:03pm On May 25, 2019
Otsam:

All the radio stations you have mentioned, are they federal government owned? Do they need to tell someone not to go and destroy another mans farm? Do they need to tell you on radio not to kill people? Which one is set up for the farmers to educate them on the conflict? Atleast the farmers and herders are d ones in d picture. Not taking sides but I think we have to be be fair in judgment.

Will you get out?

Nonsense.

Government would seek the easiest and most convenient means of tackling this conflict.

Radio service helps to inform the people.

If you don't like it, she the government to court.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Okuda(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2019
saaron:
Because of the stupidity of some Nigerians, see how these bloody Terrorist treats other tribes as second class citizens.
Even with the sea of attrocities these terrorist commit before our eyes, some Nigerians will pretend like nothing is happening.
Which tribe in Nigeria want govt to give them grazing routes on people's land? Fulanis.
Which tribe in Nigeria want govt to set up Range (Cattle Colonies) with PUBLIC FUNDS on indegenous people's ancestral land for them? Fulanis.
Which tribe in Nigeria want govt to import grasses for them from Brazil with PUBLIC FUNDS? Fulanis.
Which tribe in Nigeria want govt to setup Radio station for them with PUBLIC FUNDS? Fulanis.
Which tribe in Nigeria goes about attacking, killing and wiping out villagers across Nigeria without any arrest or prosecution by the govt? Fulanis.
Which tribe in Nigeria forcefuly occupy people's ancestral land after killing them of with military protection and cover from the govt? Fulanis
Which tribe in Nigeria wants govt to pay them hundreds of billions of PUBLIC FUNDS to stop killings in Nigeria? Fulanis.
Like Narcissist, fulanis feel Nigeria owes them every thing and they owe Nigeria nothing, despite their massacre of thousands of lives over the years.
Bloody Terrorists.

no they are not terrorists. IPOB are terrorist. omo the hing wey people go see this second term go blooooooody!
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by franchasng: 5:07pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:

The same information that makes one have an exclusive Igbo or Yoruba station.

Why are you looking for something wrong with it?

Did Nigerian government map out money from Nigerian Commonwealth to create a separate Radio or TV station for Igbo or Yoruba or Ijaw or Bini or Idoma If yes, please name the Radio and TV stations.

All exclusively Igbo or Yoruba or Ijaw or Idoma or Bini dialect TV or Radio stations all over Nigeria aside State and FG stations were private investments of indigenes of those tribes, why should Fulanis be different

If Fulani elites love their people so much, let them use their hard earned money and invest in establishing a Fulani Radio, TV, Satellite and even whatever station or services they want, but not with Nigeria's commonwealth.

See, the problem Nigeria has is Yorubas being too lenient with every bullshit that comes from Hausa-Fulani politicians all in a bid to curry political favor, and it must backfire!

Political correctness contributed in killing Europe and will bury the western world.

See all these I don't care attitude of majority of Yorubas making it seem like Igbos are the troublemakers in Nigeria whereas Igbos are only asking that let the right things be done the right way and let every Nigerian tribe, religion, individual be accorded equal respect and opportunity to survive and live a happy life, is what will destroy Nigeria.

Just a matter of time, I pray for life and good health to witness the end of all these game cool

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:

VIP over a radio station?
grin
Some of you sef.

Go to court and see if you can prevent the government from pursuing this solution.

Honestly, some of you are the real definition of evil.

No matter what solution the government profers you will kick against it.

You can cry from this moment till thy kingdom come buy this means of addressing the people would be implemented.

And you don't think you're evil and a desperate devil's advocate cum ass licker.
If the majority of Nigerians directly affected by this menace think a radio amounts to treating them with kid gloves why shouldn't the govt look at the substance of their grievance?
What about the 100bn gift? What's dat abt?
This country belongs to us all and by equity and justice can this country grow not ass licking

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:07pm On May 25, 2019
Esseite:

“You have the Voice of Nigeria; it transmits in Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba. You have Radio Nigeria; there are programmes in Hausa, Fulani and many languages. You have other state-owned radio stations that have programmes in different languages. What do they mean by a Fulani radio station?

Cant the Fulanis tune to regular radio stations while the fulani language is inducted into the VON or Radio Nigeria as every other language?

What information needs to get across to fulanis that demands a separate radio station for that purpose?
Don't expect him to reason with you!!! He reasons with his anus!

Many of the excuses they give to justify this nepotistic and terroristic government is nauseating, I tell you.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by 9gerian: 5:08pm On May 25, 2019
You have tried to be very reasonable...

The truth is the killers do not need reaching out to as this is not a farmers herders clash as this government has continually tried to make us believe.

It is a mix of pure terrorism, wanton killings and criminal conspiracy as the security apparatus failed to protect the defenseless people by swooping on the killers, and their sponsors. This is why anybody including TY Danjuma and Obasanjo can easily conclude and have tremendous support that the government is complicit.

And as if to reinforce / buttress Obasanjo’s assertions- enters FG sponsored Fulani Radio!

I don’t know who the advisers of this government are but these are very slippery grounds being treaded...

Esseite:

“You have the Voice of Nigeria; it transmits in Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba. You have Radio Nigeria; there are programmes in Hausa, Fulani and many languages. You have other state-owned radio stations that have programmes in different languages. What do they mean by a Fulani radio station?

Cant the Fulanis tune to regular radio stations while the fulani language is inducted into the VON or Radio Nigeria as every other language?

What information needs to get across to fulanis that demands a separate radio station for that purpose?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 25, 2019
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i support the establishment of the Fulani radio sad
This one is still lying. Even during fasting

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Younglord123(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2019
this is a step towards the right direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by rusher14: 5:13pm On May 25, 2019
franchasng:
Did Nigerian government map out money from Nigerian Commonwealth to create a separate Radio or TV station for Igbo or Yoruba or Ijaw or Bini or Idoma If yes, please name the Radio and TV stations.

All exclusively Igbo or Yoruba or Ijaw or Idoma or Bini dialect TV or Radio stations all over Nigeria aside State and FG stations were private investments of indigenes of those tribes, why should Fulanis be different

If Fulani elites love their people so much, let them use their hard earned money and invest in establishing a Fulani Radio, TV, Satellite and even whatever station or services they want, but not with Nigeria's commonwealth.

See, the problem Nigeria has is Yorubas being too lenient with every bullshit that comes from Hausa-Fulani politicians all in a bid to curry political favor, and it must backfire!

Political correctness contributed in killing Europe and will bury the western world.

See all these I don't care attitude of majority of Yorubas making it seem like Igbos are the troublemakers in Nigeria whereas Igbos are only asking that let the right things be done the right way and let every Nigerian tribe, religion, individual be accorded equal respect and opportunity to survive and live a happy life, is what will destroy Nigeria.

Just a matter of time, I pray for life and good health to witness the end of all these game cool

Ordinary radio stations that university students build making many of you go into delirium tremens.

grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Kingspin(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2019
Fulani radio: Buhari and his terrorists want to set this country on fire.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by BenzEne1(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

Your mind is dirty, I am not against the North, my assertion is about Herdsmen, I have Fulani friends, but the conspiracy against the Southerners is not about all Fulanis, infact the sets of Fulanis that kill are also enemies of the people. So, I stopped eating beef because of herdsmen but I enjoy tomatoes and other products from the North because those people do not kill.

Make your brain work again. Fulani herdsmen is not synonymous with North. :Learn to reason without emotional coloration cos that is what clouds your judgment.

Oh. Insults as usual.

I'll ask you a question tho, are all herders complicit in this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Otsam(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:

Will you get out?

Nonsense.

Government would seek the easiest and most convenient means of tackling this conflict.

Radio service helps to inform the people.

If you don't like it, she the government to court.

Instead of asking me to get out, u should be smart enough to ignore my comment.
So radio Nigeria has gone dumb and all the media houses shouting everyday are not capable of doing that? Why don’t d federal government set up radio stations for every sectors that clash in their line of duties?
By their fruits you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Billy0naire(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2019
BenzEne1:

Oh. Insults as usual.

I'll ask you a question tho, are all herders complicit in this?
The last time I went to East for a burial for a relative I bought 2 Cows from an Igbo herder, so the answer is No.

But I refuse to eat beef. The use of Fulani herdsmen to kill is real. Let us not forget the axis of our discussion.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by rusher14: 5:23pm On May 25, 2019
Otsam:

Instead of asking me to get out, u should be smart enough to ignore my comment.
So radio Nigeria has gone dumb and all the media houses shouting everyday are not capable of doing that? Why don’t d federal government set up radio stations for every sectors that clash in their line of duties?
By their fruits you shall know them.

Be writing rubbish up and down.

My very first statement sums up the issue.

Any of you against government reaching out to those involved definitely benefits from the conflict.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Godmademan(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2019
The Idea is reasonable in an ideal context. The reason it has become a subject of debate is that Nigeria has come to a stage where we lack trust for each other. True spirit of patriotism and sense of Nationhood is lost. Since we don't trust each other enough to stay under one roof, common sense should tell us we need part ways. Sometimes people are better off as friends or acquaintances than family ...MY ONE CENT
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by mariamadenle(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2019
Jobless youths everywhere, what's special about Fulani or Almajiri radio, if the best way to communicate them is through this radio station then government should go ahead. We should remember that it's not a crime to have Orisun fm, Amuludun Fm and Igbo radio where they transmit only with yoruba and Igbo language respectively but it crime to have Fulani radio. Smh, If OBJ think yoruba deserves nothing from his government and GEJ do nothing for his brothers that's their wahala and they should focus more on 2023 election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Otsam(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:

Be writing rubbish up and down.

My very first statement sums up the issue.

Any of you against government reaching out to those involved definitely benefits from the conflict.

You are right
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by gbagyiza: 5:42pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:

We have all kind of radio stations in Nigeria and No one complained about yorubanization, Igbonization, christianizarion and even Islamization.

Why is it that any suggestion the government makes in tackling this issue is resisted by some ?

do u hear fulani? When they will start dishing out vital information that will truncate our security system n give the fulani's an edge, that is when u will know say water don pass garri.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Ziggylady(f): 5:42pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:
Anybody against the government reaching out to Fulani Herdsmen is enjoying the benefits of the conflict.

There is something inherently evil about you APC supporters,but it shall consume you all and no one else
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Reference(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2019
When I say structure is the key problem of Nigeria, you all say corruption is the only problem. Well take what you have been brewing.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Miner13: 5:45pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:

rwanda genocide had some unforgetable set-up that make the inhuman killing a success of which a special radio station like this plays the lead role. put sentiment aside pls
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 25, 2019
Rolings

are you not contradicting your own position? of all the lanuage programmes you listed above from various radio stations, none is in fulfude, arent you aware not all fulani speak hausa? your suggestion to include fulani on von or radio nigeria will only give a few hours of fulani broadcast which may not be enough to disseminate the message of peace and inform and educate them , afterall we have 247 hausa, yoruba and igbo language stations.....they are not being specially treated but the urgency to put an end to killings necesitated the establishment of a radio stations that can reach the vast majority of those involved .

*Are you guys no longer called Hausa-Fulani?

The truth about the contraption known as Nigeria is gradually bursting forth*
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by rusher14: 5:50pm On May 25, 2019
Miner13:
rwanda genocide had some unforgetable set-up that make the inhuman killing a success of which a special radio station like this plays the lead role. put sentiment aside pls

So the government wants to commit genocide?
grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by 2sexycom(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:
Anybody against the government reaching out to Fulani Herdsmen is enjoying the benefits of the conflict.
Niger Delta militants, IPOB need radio stations too.OPc need one. Iranu
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by rusher14: 5:51pm On May 25, 2019
Ziggylady:

There is something inherently evil about you APC supporters,but it shall consume you all and no one else

Having a radio station is evil abi?
grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by rusher14: 5:53pm On May 25, 2019
2sexycom:
Niger Delta militants, IPOB need radio stations too.OPc need one. Iranu

Ok they would get one too.

Happy?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Ugosample(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:

as usual
You don't disappoint in your comments undecided
Punkundecided
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Ugosample(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2019
Esseite:

good question
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Miner13: 5:56pm On May 25, 2019
mariamadenle:
Jobless youths everywhere, what's special about Fulani or Almajiri radio, if the best way to communicate them is through this radio station then government should go ahead. We should remember that it's not a crime to have Orisun fm, Amuludun Fm and Igbo radio where they transmit only with yoruba and Igbo language respectively but it crime to have Fulani radio. Smh, If OBJ think yoruba deserves nothing from his government and GEJ do nothing for his brothers that's their wahala and they should focus more on 2023 election
when you have a MALODOUROUS scent,even the blind will tell you something is smelling.you mean there is no hausa/fulani radio in the north transmitting only in their language.. fear GOD
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Ugosample(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2019
Robisky001:
This country needs to breakup. Each region ideologies and culture doesn't align in any form let's just go our separate ways.

breaking up will even be worse

it's acase of dammed if you do or don't

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Rebirth Reacts To Attack On NEMA By Shiites Members / Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom / Results Of 2021 APGA Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.