Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions (28590 Views)

Fulani Radio To Educate Herdsmen, Fishermen, Farmers, Hunters — NBC / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN / More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by franchasng: 5:57pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:

Ordinary radio stations that university students build making many of you go into delirium tremens.

grin
of course we are not just after the money alone, we are talking about the intentions behind that mere action.

Negligence leads to the downfall of every nation and lineage.

When you start neglecting small things that matters, its a sign of weakness.

America can neglect North Korea and Iran, are they not far from them But every little move matters and that's why I kind of support Biafra independence, so we can be totally in charge of people's security and national intelligence angry

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2019
Emmzy201:
Am afraid that with the way things are going on now Biafra will come on a platter of gold
You don't need to be anymore because Biafra is already here waiting for ceremonial rights to be performed. grin cheesy

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Ugosample(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2019
mariamadenle:
Jobless youths everywhere, what's special about Fulani or Almajiri radio, if the best way to communicate them is through this radio station then government should go ahead. We should remember that it's not a crime to have Orisun fm, Amuludun Fm and Igbo radio where they transmit only with yoruba and Igbo language respectively but it crime to have Fulani radio. Smh, If OBJ think yoruba deserves nothing from his government and GEJ do nothing for his brothers that's their wahala and they should focus more on 2023 election

private people can float the station

using pubkic funds for this at this time is a no no.

If you want to stop the crisis, the herdsmen must be dealt with squarelt when they are found complicit

they must not be treated as above the law, and the govt MUST TIGHTEN THE SECURITY

it's clear that the current idiot in chief in Aso Rock is complicit on security so he has no interest in keeping NIGERIA safe.

if not for anything, have a shake up of the security apparatus

but he rather kept the same incompetent goats who could not keep us safe

For these herdsmen to be this bold, something is up
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by gbagyiza: 6:04pm On May 25, 2019
Something is wrong with this move. Why did they resort in killing innocent people to achieve this n the same government is mute about it, in fact given them full support. Innocent blood that were wasted n still wasting just to found ground in the country, d world is watching n time will tell. One day another government will be there n d Fulani's too will be treated they way they treated others. In my village in d north, the people have been chased away from their places of origin n most of them r now squatting with their relatives in d city. Is this d best way to go about it? They should go ahead n even hand over everything to them.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Trexxsvg(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2019
Robisky001:
This country needs to breakup. Each region ideologies and culture doesn't align in any form let's just go our separate ways.
it's impossible when the north is clearly benefiting from this current system of government we're practicing.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by BenzEne1(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:
The last time I went to East for a burial for a relative I bought 2 Cows from an Igbo herder, so the answer is No.

But I refuse to eat beef. The use of Fulani herdsmen to kill is real. Let us not forget the axis of our discussion.

So if we boycott beef, will those Igbo herders you bought those cattles from not go out of business??

It's a ridiculous idea.

Or is it a selective boycott?
I have friends who are Fulani herders myself. It makes no sense to boycott their cattle because a section of them are involved in criminal acts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Billy0naire(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2019
BenzEne1:

So if we boycott beef, will those Igbo herders you bought those cattles from not go out of business??

It's a ridiculous idea.

They are all supposed to have ranches. Herding is not for our era.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by BenzEne1(m): 6:26pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

They are all supposed to have ranches. Herding is not for our era.

If they have ranches they won't be herders. This I agree is the best solution. Setting up ranches tho is another matter. I do agree that ranching would put an end to these crisis.

What I object to is pointing fingers to an entire group of people for the actions of some erring members of that group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Billy0naire(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2019
BenzEne1:

If they have ranches they won't be herders. This I agree is the best solution. Setting up ranches tho is another matter. I do agree that ranching would put an end to these crisis.

What I object to is pointing fingers to an entire group of people for the actions of some erring members of that group.

They are called Fulani herdsmen because it is the Fulani herdsmen that kill. There is no sugar coating there. Those who kill are herders from Fulani tribe, we do not say it is all Fulanis, not Fulani carpenters or Fulani tomatoes sellers but Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Sima04: 6:32pm On May 25, 2019
Rolings:

are you not contradicting your own position? of all the lanuage programmes you listed above from various radio stations, none is in fulfude, arent you aware not all fulani speak hausa? your suggestion to include fulani on von or radio nigeria will only give a few hours of fulani broadcast which may not be enough to disseminate the message of peace and inform and educate them , afterall we have 247 hausa, yoruba and igbo language stations.....they are not being specially treated but the urgency to put an end to killings necesitated the establishment of a radio stations that can reach the vast majority of those involved .

bro, I am in the South East,do I receive radio station that transmit only Yoruba or Hausa languages? capital No
Does Igbos in South West and northern part of the country receive our Igbo radio service from the East? Capital No as well.
Let radio Nigeria or voice of Nigeria include programmes in fufude or whatever there language is and transmit so that all Nigerians can get them at once and those that understand the language should benefit.
if they insist on receiving info with their language alone, then they should go to their respective states and open such radio station. Finish.
or better still let the FG open a federal radio that transmit only Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, even Efik and Ibibio since they want to reach Nigerians in there local languages.

They want when trouble starts they will just say something in their language and all of then will start killing their host communities.
RADIO FULANI IS THE HEIGHT OF ISLAMISATION
PERIOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by AkataYeriYeri: 6:37pm On May 25, 2019
Ziggylady:

There is something inherently evil about you APC supporters,but it shall consume you all and no one else
whoaaa . Look who’s back from Nairaland jail .
How was the ban ? grin grin
Next time you learn to avoid troubles with me cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Kdon2: 6:41pm On May 25, 2019
[quote author=ijustdey post=78696378]

https://punchng.com/miyetti-allah-kicks-as-fulani-radio-attracts-more-reactions/

X
[/quot

Vehicle to mobilise for violence i believe they mean. The government didnt create radio niger delta or benue plateau farmers o!
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by yellowman2225(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2019
WE ARE ALL GUILTY IN THIS COUNTY BUT I THINK WE ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THE NORTH

BIBLE SAYS, TROUBLE WILL START FROM THE NORTH.
NORTH AFRICA,
NORTHERN NIGERIA
NORTH KOREA

10 Reasons the NORTHERN NIGERIA is not compatible with the rest of the Country

1. The poorest region : NORTH. Why wont they be poor when Education is Haram and they still follow Islamic caste sytem where they believe the rich must give ALms TO THE POOR

2. Terrorist: NORTH. Making Children they cant care for gave terrorism recruiter an edge.

3. Illiteracy: NORTH. Education is Haram

4. Poverty, despite FGN Pumping money to them: NORTH. How do you expet someone whose two hands has been cut off by Sharia to be productive.

5. Diseases and leprosy including menigitis, Polio etc: NORTH. Rubbish, Taking Polio Vaccine is against Islam" What a backward People

7. child marriage: NORTH. Afterall Mohammed Married Aisha Under 10 years. They can also follow the good example . IVF is Highest in the North due to this.

8. Unproductive Population: NORTH, How can they be productive when Islam allowed 4 wives with 100 children who will end up becoming Almajiri and then graduating to Boko Haram or Herdsman

9. Most Nigerian Leaders: NORTH, Only Obasanjo and GEJ are from the south, Yet, they cannot Educate/ better the lives of their people. GEJ built Almajiri Schools with Our Taxes, Yet they didnt appreciate the Schools.

10. Hypocrites: NORTH, They vandalised Alcoholic drinks - same with Cigarets , yet they share from the VAT from FGN, they visit Brothels and prostitutes secretely in Dubai, but they demolish hotels in Nigeria. They support Boko Haram with funds, yet condem them Publicly. They condem USA, UK since they were not practising Sharia, But they end up sending their kids to School in the Country of the so called INFIDELs..

The day we separate from the NORTH is the day Our (Nigeria) Progress Begins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by freethesheeple(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2019
jimi4us:

Northern elites are evil. They make sure their children goes to Catholic secondary schools like Loyola Jesuit College (Abuja) Goes to UK universities to study with so-called infidels. while the poor ones carry cattle around Nigeria. Or stick to study of only Quran.

Education is the vaccine to violent.

That's why I hate to hear that Nigeria population is 200m, with illiterates Almajiris what's the use?

when i did my Nysc in Zamafra ;they told us never to teach those alamajeiri people things out side the school calender.
I always tell them that when they get learned they will Revolute against Islam and mohammed...
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by sweetilicious(f): 8:00pm On May 25, 2019
Honor10:

A u sure this is the best way to reach out to them?

At this time that there is tension and suspicion of fulanization and all, I know fulanization/islamization of this country is not possible, but this special radio dedicate to them came with wrong timing.

And to be sincere with ourselves, this issue of herdsmen menace have been treated with kid's gloves. Buhari fail woefully in this aspect.

PS: am a pro-Buhari like u
Are you so sure that fulanization is not possible? Have you watched jumong? Okay real life example,a case of ISIS and bokoharam taking over some area.What about how missionaries were able to make Christianity a norm for Africans that had a traditional system.Traditionalists are no longer accepted self.But mind you,our forefathers claimed it wasn't possible.They let their guards down.Do you want Nigerian elites to let their guards down?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by BenzEne1(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2019
Billy0naire:

They are called Fulani herdsmen because it is the Fulani herdsmen that kill. There is no sugar coating there. Those who kill are herders from Fulani tribe, we do not say it is all Fulanis, not Fulani carpenters or Fulani tomatoes sellers but Fulani herdsmen.

How you still don't get this baffles me.

Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Qaeda and a host of other people who identify as Muslims have been known to carry out terror acts. That doesn't mean all Muslims are terrorist. Bad eggs are present everywhere. You can't label everybody bad because some are actually that way.

There are Fulani herdsmen who are involved in these acts and there are those who are not.

You can't rope all Fulani herdsmen into the act. It defeats justice if you do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by BenzEne1(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2019
sweetilicious:
Are you so sure that fulanization is not possible? Have you watched jumong? Okay real life example,a case of ISIS and bokoharam taking over some area.What about how missionaries were able to make Christianity a norm for Africans that had a traditional system.Traditionalists are no longer accepted self.But mind you,our forefathers claimed it wasn't possible.They let their guards down.Do you want Nigerian elites to let their guards down?

What is fulanization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by sweetilicious(f): 8:02pm On May 25, 2019
Esseite:

“You have the Voice of Nigeria; it transmits in Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba. You have Radio Nigeria; there are programmes in Hausa, Fulani and many languages. You have other state-owned radio stations that have programmes in different languages. What do they mean by a Fulani radio station?

Cant the Fulanis tune to regular radio stations while the fulani language is inducted into the VON or Radio Nigeria as every other language?

What information needs to get across to fulanis that demands a separate radio station for that purpose?
Help me and ask them.Are we no longer one neijeria?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Billy0naire(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2019
BenzEne1:

How you still don't get this baffles me.

Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Qaeda and a host of other people who identify as Muslims have been known to carry out terror acts. That doesn't mean all Muslims are terrorist. Bad eggs are present everywhere. You can't label everybody bad because some are actually that way.

There are Fulani herdsmen who are involved in these acts and there are those who are not.

You can't rope all Fulani herdsmen into the act. It defeats justice if you do that.

Ofcourse it is not all fulani herdsmen, which is why the Feds are supposed to arrest them, but instead they are busy denying it.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by sweetilicious(f): 8:05pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:

The same information that makes one have an exclusive Igbo or Yoruba station.

Why are you looking for something wrong with it?

Right from my nursery School, I have always known that we have 3 major tribes in this country.Igbo,Hausa and Yoruba.Where is fulanization popping out from?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by BenzEne1(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2019
freethesheeple:

when i did my Nysc in Zamafra ;they told us never to teach those alamajeiri people things out side the school calender.
I always tell them that when they get learned they will Revolute against Islam and mohammed...

It's Muhammad not Mohammed.

There are learned northern elites who are steadfast in Islam. So your point is already messed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by seunani(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2019
Islamization or not come to ABU Zaria and verify.

It began when they made Islamic law a compulsory course for Christian diploma students. (I don't know about degree students).
Today the course lecturer said he will announce dress code for the course next week.

As i speak with you the newly admitted 2019/2020 post graduate admission captured Muslim Students Society dues in it's break dawn (MSS dues #1000) compulsory payment for all Christians.
May God help us.

Please pass this message until it gets to CAN. 20/05/2019

Moderator put this on front page

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by philos(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:
Anybody against the government reaching out to Fulani Herdsmen is enjoying the benefits of the conflict.

YOU ARE SUFFERING
FROM MYOPISM!
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by sweetilicious(f): 8:49pm On May 25, 2019
BenzEne1:

What is fulanization
Hold on! Let me ask Buhari.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by sledge001(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:

The same information that makes one have an exclusive Igbo or Yoruba station.

Why are you looking for something wrong with it?

So the Government should now use our collective resources for that purpose abi?
Let's try to reason when we back things up abeg. If the Fulanis think the need a station in their local dialet, then they should move to setting up one and not the government. Then I ask, what makes this station any different from radio biafra?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Yinka1808: 10:25pm On May 25, 2019
Can we all stop meat consumption for the next ten years, let's eat chicken, turkey and fish henceforth
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by rusher14: 10:26pm On May 25, 2019
sledge001:

So the Government should now use our collective resources for that purpose abi?
Let's try to reason when we back things up abeg. If the Fulanis think the need a station in their local dialet, then they should move to setting up one and not the government. Then I ask, what makes this station any different from radio biafra?

All these children.

Government has been setting up all manner of media since time.

If you think you can resist the launching of this radio station go ahead and try it.

Hypocrites.

You love the mayhem but pretend .

Every single solution you hypocrites have resisted.

This one you cannot do.

Nonsense.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Ziggylady(f): 10:34pm On May 25, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Ewoo!!...jail kwa?.,you should know about jail pal,to the point where you had to change moniker a million times in other to be able to whimoer on Nairaland....By the way,you just came back from a hefty ban yourself..,incarceration,prison and jail all rolled in one.

Hahaha!
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Ziggylady(f): 10:39pm On May 25, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Ewoo!!...jail kwa?.,look at this small boy..,Typical yoruba boy filled with empty braggadio

.,i suppose you created nairaland rules

you should know about jail pal,to the point where you had to change moniker a million times in other to be able to whimper or cough on Nairaland....

Hahaha!
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by luluman: 10:47pm On May 25, 2019
rusher14:

Can you suggest a better way to reach out to them?

We have all kind of radio stations in Nigeria and No one complained about yorubanization, Igbonization, christianizarion and even Islamization.

Why is it that any suggestion the government makes in tackling this issue is resisted by some ?

Ask them for solutions and they keep quiet.
Was fed govt money used for the Yoruba & Igbo radios?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions by Hienna(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2019
Robisky001:
This country needs to breakup. Each region ideologies and culture doesn't align in any form let's just go our separate ways.
The North won't like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Dissolves Park And Garages Committee, Returns NURTW / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Imo (Picture) / Prof. Osinbajo Appointed Global Advisor To Global Energy Alliance - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.