Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit (23718 Views)

Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) / Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner / Obaseki targeted for impeachment; as Oshiomhole, Idahagbon plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by hopexter(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2019
You made him a Governor is what I don't seem to understand. Didn't the people of Edo state cast their votes on the day of Election? Or did the opposition party win and APC rigged it in favour of Obaseki. I need more enlightenment on this post pls sad sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by DeRay98(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2019
higherpower:

From his words, you can only see greed n self centeredness. He's only fooling himself

Go and sit down, you're among either the ignorant people in Edo or politicians foot soldiers who no longer get cash handouts from your party meetings.
Ex-political appointees are hungry for political relevance and access to the state treasury and Obaseki is hearing their greedy voices hence they're trying to set Oshiomhole up against Obaseki.
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Chrisbeks: 4:59pm On May 25, 2019
Oshiomole will wreck APC before his tenure as chairman expires
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Iruobean(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2019
U people will make mouth here and you will end up not voting.

God let the winner win abeg.
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by ayoevans6: 5:08pm On May 25, 2019
aolawale025:
But Edo people say obaseki is working
lol are u a Nigerian they must frame this up since the guy is not giving them access to their regular looting platform obaseki is a governer that loves to see things done accordingnly i mean since when he came he had made sure benin city is well organized and neat he has imbibed and inculcate maintenance culture into the system every body in benin city and Edo state at large are now aware andhave taken cognizance of the fact that they need to follow due process to get things done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Mynightmare: 5:09pm On May 25, 2019
APC is never a political party
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by AreaFada2: 5:14pm On May 25, 2019
OK
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Tomide007: 5:29pm On May 25, 2019
jayson87:
Just like Ambode.... Just like Obaseki

Men who kick against godfatherism in APC earn no second term despite their performances.
The diff is that ordinary party member wanted abobode out....and besides lagos state is highly dominated by apc members from civil servants to market women to agberos but to do the same in edo is trying to push ur luck too far...apc might have done that in lagos but oshiomole is being stupid if he's trying to push obaseki out, obaseki delivered for that state ....apc would certainly lose that state.

1 Like

Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Selfy(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2019
I am very sure this human version of a bull dog is not from Edo state

No Obaseki No APC Edo

2 Likes

Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Charly68: 5:31pm On May 25, 2019
Lick your wounds till 2020,truly if the allegations are genuine the man will be given Ambode's treatment in their party's primary .Why would he come on board and turned his back against his party men..no patronage no maintenance of party structures . He will kill the party if given 2 terms
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by olurili(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2019
Hello people,please if you see anyone in need of OKADA HIRE PURCHASE OR DELIVER PLEASE AM INTERESTED,i reside at iyana ipaja but due to lagos security issue,i prefer it to be around sango ota ogun state,this is my number 08123649148...............THANKS
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by zolajpower: 5:36pm On May 25, 2019
aolawale025:
But Edo people say obaseki is working
Yes he's working ,but hrs too shrewd and arrogant in his style of adminstration. The party chieftain complaining was right in his assertion ,he obaseki should have soft pedal and wait till his second term to elicit this attitude towards dem . Really Edo state is in Dept and crime rate is on the rise , so we wonder where d security votes money goes to . During comrade's regime crime rate was on the decrease ,bcus he was able to dialogue with the majors guys involved like kabaka and to mention a few who's boys perpetrate most of the crime to call and bring them to order . So whenever there's a crime incident whoever is involved will be fished out by their leaders. That was y a lot of the guys travel to Europe through by road left bcus of cult cases and other social vices in the state .
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Legendguru: 5:39pm On May 25, 2019
hmmm
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by follock007(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2019
APC = Apachy = a Partial = table for 2 arch parties and the central Go-V-enus...
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Indomie001: 6:39pm On May 25, 2019
People can only talk , trust me if apc can do it for ambode which am still surprise how they did it with massive performance and the love lagosian have for him , I can never dout this too but why removing a performing governor is still what I don't get.
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Ubenedictus(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2019
hopexter:
You made him a Governor is what I don't seem to understand. Didn't the people of Edo state cast their votes on the day of Election? Or did the opposition party win and APC rigged it in favour of Obaseki. I need more enlightenment on this post pls sad sad
obaseki was an unknown person in EDO, nobody knew him and nobody would have voted him. He rode on the popularity of oshiomole, APC and the fact that he is from Benin.

In truth they actually made him governor
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2019
Esseite:
We have always known SS & SE dont do godfathers..

ibori is a god mother now? na god mother put obiano, udom, wike PDP tickets and backing not god father

I now believed jambite had infiltrated this site
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Ubenedictus(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2019
Tomide007:

The diff is that ordinary party member wanted abobode out....and besides lagos state is highly dominated by apc members from civil servants to market women to agberos but to do the same in edo is trying to push ur luck too far...apc might have done that in lagos but oshiomole is being stupid if he's trying to push obaseki out, obaseki delivered for that state ....apc would certainly lose that state.
this is not even oshiomole hand work, it is Benin politicians that are fighting him
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Ubenedictus(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2019
zolajpower:

Yes he's working ,but hrs too shrewd and arrogant in his style of adminstration. The party chieftain complaining was right in his assertion ,he obaseki should have soft pedal and wait till his second term to elicit this attitude towards dem . Really Edo state is in Dept and crime rate is on the rise , so we wonder where d security votes money goes to . During comrade's regime crime rate was on the decrease ,bcus he was able to dialogue with the majors guys involved like kabaka and to mention a few who's boys perpetrate most of the crime to call and bring them to order . So whenever there's a crime incident whoever is involved will be fished out by their leaders. That was y a lot of the guys travel to Europe through by road left bcus of cult cases and other social vices in the state .
yeah, he is failing on security and party leadership
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by genesishouse: 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
Edo is not Lagos. We shall teach you a bitter lesson you and Oshiomole.
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 25, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

ibori is a god mother now? na god mother put obiano, udom, wike PDP tickets and backing not god father

I now believed jambite had infiltrated this site

You could still making your point without insults, the aspect of godfatherism I meant was someone controlling and taking decisions at the same time electing cabinets members of a sitting Governor..
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by OmoOsanyin: 8:14pm On May 25, 2019
saintgp:
I doubt oshiomole's foot-soldiers will be able to do what tinubu did in lagos,considering d fact that pdp controls south-south and like d Attorney indirectly opined,they rigged d election for obaseki,pdp/pastor osagie won d election.

Obaseki will b willing to hand over to pdp than allow apc rubbish him like dey did to ambode
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by mr1759: 8:29pm On May 25, 2019
idahagbon very dull lawyer, how many case have you win as a lawyer , imaging a lawyer wrote he is a building contractor so is your legal chamber no longer there? useless man
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Nosakhare123: 9:09pm On May 25, 2019
I am from edo state obaseki is working due to their greed for money they want to remove the man by all means una go fail if obaseki decamp to other party edo state people will surely vote for him we are not lagos that does not no their right.ogun from libya go kill those wen e say edo state nor go better.

1 Like

Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by higherpower: 10:33pm On May 25, 2019
DeRay98:

Go and sit down, you're among either the ignorant people in Edo or politicians foot soldiers who no longer get cash handouts from your party meetings.
Ex-political appointees are hungry for political relevance and access to the state treasury and Obaseki is hearing their greedy voices hence they're trying to set Oshiomhole up against Obaseki.

If you calmed down and read my comment, you would have known that we are saying the same thing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe / MKO Abiola’s Proclamation Speech Declaring Himself As President (Full Text) / Nigerian Army And Killer Herdsmen – Danjuma (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.