Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit (23734 Views)

Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) / Henry Idahagbon Appointed As A Federal Commissioner / Obaseki targeted for impeachment; as Oshiomhole, Idahagbon plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Indispensable85(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2019
DeRay98:

Go and sit down, you're among either the ignorant people in Edo or politicians foot soldiers who no longer get cash handouts from your party meetings.
Ex-political appointees are hungry for political relevance and access to the state treasury and Obaseki is hearing their greedy voices hence they're trying to set Oshiomhole up against Obaseki.

This is the true position of things. It's not like oshiomhole has issues with obaseki like some people here are trying to erroneously claim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Colelee: 7:59am On May 26, 2019
eseosa77:
Am form Edo state, I bet you the people and the masses are fully behind Obaseki.If Apc tries the Ambode treatment with Obaseke, Apc would be a forgeten party here.
I just dae laff APC...me my vote is for obaseki ooo
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by kindredspirit(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2019
higherpower:

If you calmed down and read my comment, you would have known that we are saying the same thing.

Lol. I swear bro. The comment really cracked me up. The way folks on Nairaland read and don't comprehend stuff always amuse me.

1 Like

Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by sammie99: 11:00am On May 26, 2019
Hungry oshiomole touting boys
Re: Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit by Blinkyzarmani: 5:34am On May 27, 2019
Obaseki is here and will complete his second tenure.. If APC dares him, APC will be forgotten in the state.. OBASEKI IS WORKING!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee / Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo / Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.