Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Encounter With A Yorùbà Demon � - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Encounter With A Yorùbà Demon � (581 Views)

My Encounter With Kate / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Yorùbà Demon � by Olahwumi(f): 10:04am On May 25, 2019
I once read somewhere ways to recognise youruba demons;says they keep full and long beards,always at a wedding reception lurking eyes with any lady that chooses to enter eye lurking competition with them,their prefered location for a first date is their house, with vain promises of "I won't touch you","nothing will happen". They have loads of other yoruba demon friends who jeer you on as you perform wifely duties,even though you are not even close to being a girlfriend. I wish I knew all these signs before I met IK. No! I didn't lurk eye with him at a wedding reception,but I had gone to his house on our first date after much persuasion with the exact same words the article identified with yoruba demons!. "do you think I would ever hurt you if you came over to my house?"....."I don't really go out,so I....................

Follow this link to continue reading

https://hannaholahwumiwrites./2019/05/15/my-encounter-with-a-youruba-demon/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo And The Bolt Of Lightning (sample Chapters) / A Short Naughty Poem. Name This Poem. / Man Eater By A Henry Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.