Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Emirates Vacation Club - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emirates Vacation Club (1962 Views)

My Ordeal With Customs And Quarantine Officers At Emirates Airline Desk MMIA / Emirates Plane Collides With Hak-air Plane During Take-off At Lagos Airport / Emirates Airline Paints Nigeria Bad On Their Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emirates Vacation Club by servane: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2010
Hello everybody,
Do you wanna come to Dubai every year for free in our 5stars hotel,
travel all over the world for 154 dollars only per week for all your family?
This is possible,
we have an amazing program to introduce you with which one you can earn a lot of money by becoming an owner,
let me explain you everything.
If you are planning to come to Dubai, we can invite you in our hotel to explain you our program during 90 minutes, and you will get 2 nights free accomodation with us.
Feel free to contact me on my email adress
servane.thomas@emiratesvacationclub.com or by phone 0097143826542,
see you in Dubai,
Servane THOMAS

(1) (Reply)

Germany Just Like That...... / Fascinating Photos Of International Borders Around The World (photos) / Help A Brother Please, I Have Been Offered A Job In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.