Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3067960 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arvelo(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2020
Krak:

Let me guess the school you went to. OAU?
Why you feel say na oau?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arvelo(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2020
AdorableJosh:

Lol yes, knew someone would figure it out.
My brother forget oo, e dey Ife, it's just that it's not that loud on campus but enter town iboro you go know howfar...Great Ife �

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by michaelbills(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2020
They do this very well in Delta and I have heard of it in Benin before. If SARS catch you as a known cultist then , the person won’t escape it. The Governor of the state can issue or give those directives, when there is incessant killings. I think we should forget what you e leant in Citizenship or Government. DSS is a bit stronger than even the Supreme Court in reality.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 6:14pm On May 28, 2020
saynotocultism:

No worry, make I catch you for initiation ground and God go come purnish you if i catch you with gun or see gun for the initiation ground, I go roast your blokos . If I dey toast your blokos, then we fit they talk that time

DSS: your own is finished , you are initiating them into your cult abi?

Roasted blokos : since when did DSS start having power to kill ?

No worry , I go answer your question that time.
I thought you were going to come back to answer me, that agbero pattern u got from cultism still dey your body. Dss will sentence people to 30yrs in imprisonment Oga all you can do is extra judicial killing and if you do and it can be proved you will eventually spend the rest of your life in prison with the so called cultists you are catching.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 28, 2020
saynotocultism:

No worry, make I catch you for initiation ground and God go come purnish you if i catch you with gun or see gun for the initiation ground, I go roast your blokos . If I dey toast your blokos, then we fit they talk that time

DSS: your own is finished , you are initiating them into your cult abi?

Roasted blokos : since when did DSS start having power to kill ?

No worry , I go answer your question that time.

All this one na for children,people wey no know anything..... Why u Neva do am since abi u no know where elegushi dey, u be DSS u no know say dem dey bam for shrine, wetin male u Neva reach there since.u just write something by yourself, ur Nairaland followers think say u go actually do am or them think say na news.......U are a fucking cultist and many of your DSS guys sef be cultists, even if u try,u might lure urself into a trap, DSS no fit carry armored tank come na,abi no be gun u go carry dey cause mass genocide to mostly students..........apart from FJ and a few other places,who dey reach 7 hours again.......if u get the mind go FJ na,u go know say no be child's play........ Na Nairaland u dey deceive pple........if only it was that easy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arturitoroman: 6:25pm On May 28, 2020
These cultist creating new moniker why not use your real moniker..

The idiot above me don deactivate

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 6:32pm On May 28, 2020

All this one na for children,people wey no know anything..... Why u Neva do am since abi u no know where elegushi dey, u be DSS u no know say dem dey bam for shrine, wetin male u Neva reach there since.u just write something by yourself, ur Nairaland followers think say u go actually do am or them think say na news.......U are a fucking cultist and many of your DSS guys sef be cultists, even if u try,u might lure urself into a trap, DSS no fit carry armored tank come na,abi no be gun u go carry dey cause mass genocide to mostly students..........apart from FJ and a few other places,who dey reach 7 hours again.......if u get the mind go FJ na,u go know say no be child's play........ Na Nairaland u dey deceive pple........if only it was that easy

Excuse me, but will this one call himself a learned person. Smh

Such a waste of Life. Imagine the wack analogy.
Seriously I think an open display of shame and more stringent punishment should be meted out to your slow poke thinking class.

Shame on you! Miscreant hope u change ur ways before it becomes ur last.

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 7:49pm On May 28, 2020
Sharp1112 don deactivate immediately he commented.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2020
Wasky101:

I thought you were going to come back to answer me, that agbero pattern u got from cultism still dey your body. Dss will sentence people to 30yrs in imprisonment Oga all you can do is extra judicial killing and if you do and it can be proved you will eventually spend the rest of your life in prison with the so called cultists you are catching.

Guy, wetin be your own. You too dey masturbate over this issue.

It is not today, many people have died during cult initiation. Some from the beating, some from rivals who ambush them during the process, some when police bust them and there is a shootout. Nigerian police are very trigger-happy so this would be a good opportunity the government will not hold them liable for. The best advice is to avoid initiation. Anything can happen.
By the way, OP said if you are caught with a weapon, you will be shot. So let me ask you a question, picture you are a policeman and you are involved in a raid on cultists initiation. When you see a cultist with a gun, what will you do? Or na so "drop it there" you go they shout when the armed person can actually pull a trigger in a bid to escape? My guy, lets leave the matter abeg.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 9:35pm On May 28, 2020
Satan is truly wicked!!! I can't believe what I am reading, to think some people still see good in disaster.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pathokpo: 9:46pm On May 28, 2020
kingthreat:

It is not today, many people have died during cult initiation. Some from the beating, some from rivals who ambush them during the process, some when police bust them and there is a shootout. Nigerian police are very trigger-happy so this would be a good opportunity the government will not hold them liable for. The best advice is to avoid initiation. Anything can happen.
By the way, OP said if you are caught with a weapon, you will be shot. So let me ask you a question, picture you are a policeman and you are involved in a raid on cultists initiation. When you see a cultist with a gun, what will you do? Or na so "drop it there" you go they shout when the armed person can actually pull a trigger in a bid to escape? My guy, lets leave the matter abeg.
leave those guys bros . Them no know wetin dey sup. Them no know say groundnut fast like sound. Na initiation ground when men they on kokoma and dey with their 4 for hand to na them expect kpokpo to take things easy. I laff in Chinese.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2020
Graxie:
Satan is truly wicked!!! I can't believe what I am reading, to think some people still see good in disaster.

To drink mixed human blood(oath) no be small tin o, my sister. Many of them, their minds have been hijacked by very dark forces.

Some of them died at the initiation ground and demons resurrected in their place. The life they live now they live by the dictates of those demonic spirits.

Seared, depraved and warped minds. No logic, no reasoning, no preaching can emancipate these ones. Completely sold out to the devil.

Except God breaks them... like he did OP, nothing would make them leave.

Best bet is to preach for folks not to join at all. Catch and teach them young.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pathokpo: 9:52pm On May 28, 2020
Graxie:
My sister no mata how much you preach to them some will never listen. If they want kill themselveß no prob. My only problem is the innocent civilians that sometimes suffer because of some idiots that don't cherish their life.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonylee912: 10:04pm On May 28, 2020
Passionate888:
Sharp1112 don deactivate immediately he commented.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damibjs: 10:35pm On May 28, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Excuse me, but will this one call himself a learned person. Smh

Such a waste of Life. Imagine the wack analogy.
Seriously I think an open display of shame and more stringent punishment should be meted out to your slow poke thinking class.

Shame on you! Miscreant hope u change ur ways before it becomes ur last.

The guy is an idiat. He is always sitting on the fence.....we all started the thread togeda...at a point he was against op... After some info abt cultists he started supporting again....

He created a thread abt blood money and lied all truu....he even gave credit to Op...DAT he was inspired by Op....he's confuse!

Plz ignore him....he's an idiat. He's always on every thread...jobless idiat

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 12:31am On May 29, 2020
Tonylee912:

Bros Abeg oo,I am not a nairalander,I just joined in order to ask a question and I regret it...its my friend that asked me to deactivate since I'm not using it for security reasons......I'm going deactivate this as well......I deactivated long b4 that......keep up the good work.........I sabi fear na why I deactivate oo,I be jew
me na gentile

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:04am On May 29, 2020
[quote author=Wasky101 post=90059580]
Infnd

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2020
Livelyguy:

I stand with you on this. I’m a fan of the OP and even commend his bravery as well but I think he is over reaching. He should recognise that there are learned people on this thread as well. An expose based on facts would be more of a deterrent than empty threats and make believe which would cast doubt on his entire person and story.

The OP should endeavor to sound more refined rather than being crass and brash at all times when there is an opposing view. He dosen’t sound like a DSS person to be honest. The following threw me off:

1. The OP said you will go in for 30 years when caught at initiation ground. The DSS does not dictate time to be served for any crime and persons caught may go scot free depending on the strenght of their defense.

2. If you burst an initiation ground and you dont find any weapon, you have no right to make any arrest as all citizens have a right to peaceful assembly.

3. If you burst an initiation ground, even if there are deadly weapons in sight, you have no right to go on a shooting spree unless engaged in gun play.

Go and watch Hollywood superfly and take a look at how that cop killed that black guy in his car and was still addressed as a National hero.

God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by seankafor(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2020
freshkpomo:

God and watch Hollywood superflyband take a look at how that cop killed that black guy in his car and they still called him a hero.

God bless Nigeria.
u be real olodo
We dey talk reality you dey yearn movie bullcraps

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2020
seankafor:
u be real olodo
We dey talk reality you dey yearn movie bullcraps
nor vex, I be think say I dey reason with who get sense but I guess I was wrong.. Once again nor vex thanks.

God bless Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 9:53am On May 29, 2020
kingthreat:

Did u even read and understand my post before masturbating all over it, my only gross is with spending 30yrs in prison as directed by the dss. Sadly you failed to say anything about that because you know its utter rubbish. Any law enforcement will defend themselves if need be that's a no brainer.
But as a typical Nigerian it's very convenient to shift narratives

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 10:00am On May 29, 2020
freshkpomo:

God and watch Hollywood superflyband take a look at how that cop killed that black guy in his car and they still called him a hero.

God bless Nigeria.
You are one of the reasons the OP will be brave enough to type that the dss will sentence you to 30yrs in prison.
Extremely daft. Now read what u just typed up there and ask yourself if you have any sense.
I am tempted to ask how old are you because your shallowness can be pardoned if you are still a teenager but otherwise it is finished.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by WIZGUY69(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2020
freshkpomo:

God bless Nigeria.

But seriously, wetin you type there, ask yourself if e get meaning and make any sense?

I am a fan of the Op though and the story.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2020
Wasky101:

You are one of the reasons the OP will be brave enough to type that the dss will sentence you to 30yrs in prison.
Extremely daft. Now read what u just typed up there and ask yourself if you have any sense.
I am tempted to ask how old are you because your shallowness can be pardoned if you are still a teenager but otherwise it is finished.

You don't think before you type.. What really caught my attention in your comment is the fact that you said they can't shoot unless they are engaged.. Me drawing your attention to something similar now translate to dumbness?? Doh o brother bros... I quit.

God bless Nigeria..

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2020
WIZGUY69:

But seriously, wetin you type there, ask yourself if e get meaning and make any sense?

I am a fan of the Op though and the story.
Nor mind me jare.. Make I edit am

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2020
Livelyguy:

I stand with you on this. I’m a fan of the OP and even commend his bravery as well but I think he is over reaching. He should recognise that there are learned people on this thread as well. An expose based on facts would be more of a deterrent than empty threats and make believe which would cast doubt on his entire person and story.

The OP should endeavor to sound more refined rather than being crass and brash at all times when there is an opposing view. He dosen’t sound like a DSS person to be honest. The following threw me off:

1. The OP said you will go in for 30 years when caught at initiation ground. The DSS does not dictate time to be served for any crime and persons caught may go scot free depending on the strenght of their defense.

2. If you burst an initiation ground and you dont find any weapon, you have no right to make any arrest as all citizens have a right to peaceful assembly.

3. If you burst an initiation ground, even if there are deadly weapons in sight, you have no right to go on a shooting spree unless engaged in gun play.

1. In many states in Nigeria, cultism is against the law. Cults are reckoned as illegal organizations. Even when you claim, you are affiliated with the registered or BAN, Nigerian courts will turn you down. Even the registered organizations will turn you down as they are really trying to clear their image. Also DSS can put crimes on you like associate you being part of a robbery gang, etc. Bottomline, don't let DSS catch you bamming. Some of them are cultists and ex-cultists but they no send. The legal wahala no be here. No come get money again, that is more wahala for you. Wasn't it somewhere here on this thread that someone told his story about being setup for rape and having to go in court in cuffs for years all because he was a member of a cult?

2. Sorry, your point is extremely naive here. Few months ago on the link below, the SUG president of Poly Ilaro was nabbed in full regalia at a meeting. He was arrested and his colleague was shot on the leg. Why you no go sue the police for human rights?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/sug-president-arrested-during-cult-initiation-suspended-by-institution/

3. I understand you are trying to be reasonable, but your scenarios are unreal. Mark my words, anywhere in the world where an armed gang is gathering and police see some of their members with arms, the police will shoot to kill. On this matter, I wouldn't even call Nigerian Law Enforcement. The US law enforcement is way more brutal. They will kill and the police brotherhood will protect their rights, with the defense that the gang members would have done the same. And guess what, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. There is a high possibility that the police in the Floyd murder will walk out very free. This is the sad reality. Lets avoid trouble as much as possible.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2020
freshkpomo:

You don't think before you type.. What really caught my attention in your comment is the fact that you said they can't shoot unless they are engaged.. Me drawing your attention to something similar now translate to dumbness?? Doh o brother bros... I quit.

God bless Nigeria..

I tire for the guy matter. Mentality of 50% of force men on situations like this is "Shoot first, explain later".

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:02am On May 29, 2020
Learn from me too how I regretted smoking weed
Link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5888696/weed-experience
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2020
kingthreat:

I tire for the guy matter. Mentality of 50% of force men on situations like this is "Shoot first, explain later".
Bros I not get strength argue with the guy na him make I dey beg am to rest. Him nor know say if you tell our force men make them do 1+1 them go do 11.

God bless Nigeria..

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damibjs: 11:46am On May 29, 2020
In Nigerian...when u are dead...u are dead....except u HV strong connect DAT will fight for ur matter....and most of all diz cultist are broke asshhh....every of our judicial system is bleeped....DSS go kill u..noting go happen.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arturitoroman: 1:18pm On May 29, 2020
A world is enough to the wise..

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arturitoroman: 1:20pm On May 29, 2020
pikin wey nor dy hear world na wetin e dy find na e go see..

world is enough to the wise..

these pple saying trash, make dem catch una for initiation ground first den una go know if what's the Op is saying is either REAL Or FICTION.

just yesterday navy officers busted those guys during their initiation.

una know if dem don later catch u guys finish una go do eye like GOAT WEY DEM WAN KILL..

#saynotocultism

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ekehwinz, thelegend1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.