Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3068585 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Lol
This one nobi laughing mata, Chill biko
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vanzcharles:

I no follow am drag what I gv him was an advice that he is making a nuisance here by arguing with his "supposed believed"members. He claims he is a matured man, someone who doesn't have anything doing than sleeping in this forum day and night, a supposed Chelsea fan who is looking for who to throw into argument. King Azubuike or whatever your name is their are a lot of cultist in your locality fish them out.
We have them a lot in Agege down to Iyana ipaja Egbeda, idimu locality.. You can start from where u live. Not changing your gender up AND down. Today you would be a female next time a male. You're a graduate from unilorin and M.Sc holder behave like one. I won't address your issue again you can go ahead quoting me, I am done.
savage!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
25tolife:
i understand bro but no be hm fault he just change letter 'l' in my moniker to capital letter 'i'>I.

hm mind no go go dere,

when he tried that with me i caught all his format sharpally. He even went ahead to creat a fake female gmail accout, series of format i just dae laff ontop bed....
NL o, see FM's grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Passionate888:
NL o, see FM's grin grin
bro, he just dae message me up and down say make we be friends 4 gmail.

bros ahbeg wetin be the full meaning of that 'FM' Sef.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
25tolife:
bro, he just dae message me up and down say make we be friends 4 gmail.

bros ahbeg wetin be the full meaning of that 'FM' Sef.
e mean Format
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
25tolife:
bros so you to see the mata, the guy just too dae daft very dull sef. Thanks sir

cc: phillmore59
lugo99 and the
gaeyyman kingazubuike

bros, I know say no be from this thread una start this stuff, e follow u from one other thread enter here....lol......e be like say he like you.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kingfish542:

bros, I know say no be from this thread una start this stuff, e follow u from one other thread enter here....lol......e be like say he like you.
i use the blood of jesus to cover my buttholle(yansh) with the blood of jesus, something about that guy is nt right....i strongly believe he is 'BI' He even went ahead and cloned my monicker.

@kingazubuike the cultist catcher.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Passionate888:
@bolded, I think that guy isn't that wise/smart, just because of 3k he dropped his number on a faceless forum where he has allegedly threatened someone or where someone was/dogging him when there's an option of dm. That guy LG big time.

As in just 3k. Na trap joor.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
this thread don cast finish..nuisance don take over the thread sha. cry

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kingfish542:

first of all, differentiate between kegites and any other cult
Kegites just drum,sing and drink in my side
Not cultism related at all
Just asking cause I know someone who is a member
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
25tolife:
best bet is to relocate.
and ur initial/rank position also matters.

i just hope say d person when wan leave hands are clean
Thanks bros
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Finally to God Eledumare I have reach and lander grin grin
After days of Reading and scrolling
Op I will not talk much because e get why
But I can only say may God bless you
Going through this thread have made some important decisions but can't talk about it
But thanks so much for this thread
@saynotocultism

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Resees: 12:59am On Jun 03, 2020
JJTeam:
Don't get me wrong, am all about change and all bout peace but people here the Hype wetin the no personally witness, making it difficult to take you guys serious. Everyone da hype bloody egede lol. Those of them way we done fall the no go ever find their dead body #case close. Na who dead body the find get CASE.
What? Chai!!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 1:25am On Jun 03, 2020
gideonite98:
Kegites just drum,sing and drink in my side Not cultism related at all Just asking cause I know someone who is a member
Most of their members are cultists

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 1:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Wrong!

gideonite98:

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 6:45am On Jun 03, 2020
gideonite98:

if other cults are left alone like kegite,u think they will be killing anybody...... krgites drum,sing and drink just because they are left alone and they aren't interested in supremacy battle........but get on their wrong side and u will see.......of they are so peaceful why do they have weapons in their possession....... for what..........cult na cult......if u think kegites is peaceful......then a bunch of people can also say bucanner or pc is peaceful to a large extent
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2020
JJTeam:
Don't get me wrong, am all about change and all bout peace but people here the Hype wetin the no personally witness, making it difficult to take you guys serious. Everyone da hype bloody egede lol. Those of them way we done fall the no go ever find their dead body #case close. Na who dead body the find get CASE.

see this foolish cultist.......jakujaku (JJ) no go save you.....when your rivals come for you........how grown up person go dey call himself bird and u cannot fly.......stupidity is inherent in u and ur people

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2020
TabletMan:
I don't know that markudi is rugged oh.
In 2018 I was traveling from East to Jos(night journey) via big luxurious bus, one passenger wanted to alight at one particular location around 3.30 am( na night we go call am) but the driver refused to stop citing to us that markudi is very hot at the moment, the driver later stop for the lady to alight but on a different location and didn't waste time in zooming off.
I was wondering why the driver was afraid of dropping someone at State capital after passing all these tiv villages that have armed robbers and warring Fulani herdsmen , I thought that time that Fulani men have invaded Benue state capital. But following this thread has made me realized what I couldn't decipher before.
Even if I don't agree with the OP I will like this thread to maintain SANITY because it's an eye opener thread lol.

Oga Mi the fight between Aiyes and Vikings for that town don send so many youths to their untimely death, aside the Fulani herdsmen killings.
May God Help us

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Icezikagu(m): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2020
[sub][/sub] undecided cool wink I think say na ur ghost dey write ham oo until i read ham finish
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AK481(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2020
tjxicee:

Lmao. I noticed what u did there. U deleted the last lines. Where u said u will locate & drop his mata for hit. why havent men located op since, mr locator. You think we’re a joke here. If anything happens to that guy & we hear. You’ll know how far. We got receipts already.

You guys just register on Nairaland & start issuing threats. nonsense!!!

He has just threatened his life with death . Let’s continue to check if kingazubuike is still alive.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Nostradamus:
grin

The only two things that can make you and your men track kingazubuike na if she has dropped her number on this forum and you come across it,or if you get her email she used in registering with nairaland.

Stop threatening people with this crazy idea that your fellow aiye drug addicts can just track any one here like that.you make it sound as if you cultists are armed like a government agency.

The truth is you guys can't just track a moniker here quite easily(like the dss or FSARS)...only a dunce will think that a band of ganja smoking teenagers calling themselves aye/eye/Viking/pirate/skulls can just engage seun to get a member's I.p,engage the telcos for E9 tracking,and later send an assault squad to the moniker.i know you know you cultists are not sophisticated like that.

I doubt if any of our law enforcement agencies can just walk up to seun to get a member's ip easily,except it's the case of a security operation to nail a criminal. So bro,stop this empty threat of tracking a member here.the only thing that can make you guys track someone successfully is if such person drops his number or email(there's even some probability that your members can't even track someone here successfully sef).stop the empty boasting bro,it doesn't work on us all.we might just decide to ignore you.
sorry bros I have been commenting on this thread since it’s inception but since it’s riddled with threats and I really know what this pple can do, I stopped commenting but I had to creat a new profile just to reply this particular comment. I’m not glorifying this pple but it seems you don’t know how deep cultism has eaten into the system. Yes they are ruff raff but they can track someone and be brutal when need be. Let me tell you how. In my state, the state headquarters of police is laden with cultist that I don’t know how but they have successfully divided theirselves. Anti cultism has several eiye members in its squad, while anti kidnapping and cyber section has a few ayes in its section. I don’t know how they did but this one nor be them tell me cause I have been there( Arrested because of yahoo tho)
anti cultism wan go burst and they got info that na eiye man or house, they will abort the mission and send another squad or department. Just last week, police burst for my area took some boys inside their hilux but area boys nor gree becos they know the squad say na the same cult group about 2 of the officers belong to and last last na 20k solve an and the boys were freed.

My point is don’t underestimate them, they could contact this fellow members in police uniforms and use their equipments to work. Abi you feel say police nor know all the cultist, even the street a police officer stays, he know everyone but why is killing still rampant?

Abeg fellow non cultist, this fight is not for us, stop commenting, you don’t have back up, your family is struggling, OP won’t be there if he set, them why are you putting head and been aggressive at other people’s fight. PEACE EVERYONE

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2020
AK481:

He has just threatened his life with death . Let’s continue to check if kingazubuike is still alive.
Bro I've told you, any cultist who issues me death threats, I will have his mother and father killed before I finally kill him. It's a promise.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Bro I've told you, any cultist who issues me death threats, I will have his mother and father killed before I finally kill him. It's a promise.

Mobuch grin shocked

Cc magicminister
Memphitz357
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Akpaamunsi: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
And I can give you my address if you want. Anybody wey dem born him papa well make e show face. And make sure you carry enough ammunition come coz it will be bloody and messy.

Mobuch aka chiefokonkwo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2020
Livelyguy:

Mobuch grin shocked

Cc magicminister
Memphitz357
Im not in anyway mobuch. Stop derailing the thread.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Im not in anyway mobuch. Stop derailing the thread.

But do you know him?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rg147: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2020
Una don successfully derail this thread...abeg if you no get story or any better thing to do..shut the Bleep up !!

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Livelyguy:

But do you know him?
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

no forget say as u get promise .another person too get promise......i don tell you how to get my information and thank jah, u get my email. Do the needfull make me too too do the needfull......everybody knw say na jeje i dae when u dae mention me up and down......ahbeg i no in anyway threating u ooh.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
AK481:

hello, i dont think thats a threat..go back and read again.

the person u are siding threating me and 2 other people here that we are a walking cops,that our family would cry 4 us(back to sender to him) can u imagine? Just like that ,because of a mere coment on this thread.

@kingazubuike na u start ...but i go just 4get the mata, u too small 4 me.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by seankafor(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Y'all fools should get a room already..
Your nuisances are already becoming a strain to the eyes angry

Person wey wan do something no dey too talk.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Mobuch aka chiefokonkwo grin cheesy

Aka DrDauda sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.