Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3083758 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Im not in anyway mobuch. Stop derailing the thread.

Do you also not know DrDauda and ChiefOkwonkwo?

Cc Magicminister
Memphitz357
25tolife
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Livelyguy:

Do you also not know DrDauda and ChiefOkwonkwo?

Cc Magicminister
Memphitz357
25tolife
Livelyguy ,ahbeg wetin dae happen because me i no even understand.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Softadidas:
sorry bros I have been commenting on this thread since it’s inception but since it’s riddled with threats and I really know what this pple can do, I stopped commenting but I had to creat a new profile just to reply this particular comment. I’m not glorifying this pple but it seems you don’t know how deep cultism has eaten into the system. Yes they are ruff raff but they can track someone and be brutal when need be. Let me tell you how. In my state, the state headquarters of police is laden with cultist that I don’t know how but they have successfully divided theirselves. Anti cultism has several eiye members in its squad, while anti kidnapping and cyber section has a few ayes in its section. I don’t know how they did but this one nor be them tell me cause I have been there( Arrested because of yahoo tho)
anti cultism wan go burst and they got info that na eiye man or house, they will abort the mission and send another squad or department. Just last week, police burst for my area took some boys inside their hilux but area boys nor gree becos they know the squad say na the same cult group about 2 of the officers belong to and last last na 20k solve an and the boys were freed.

My point is don’t underestimate them, they could contact this fellow members in police uniforms and use their equipments to work. Abi you feel say police nor know all the cultist, even the street a police officer stays, he know everyone but why is killing still rampant?

Abeg fellow non cultist, this fight is not for us, stop commenting, you don’t have back up, your family is struggling, OP won’t be there if he set, them why are you putting head and been aggressive at other people’s fight. PEACE EVERYONE

very correct....if u think cultism is only for street thugs,think again, a cultist can track u the same way a DSS can....they av almost the same access, all they need to do is make a few calls to govt officials who are also their members ....cultism is deep....please try not to step on some toes, be polite

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kingfish542:

very correct....if u think cultism is only for street thugs,think again, a cultist can track u the same way a DSS can....they av almost the same access, all they need to do is make a few calls to govt officials who are also their members ....cultism is deep....please try not to step on some toes, be polite
u have a point
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kingfish542:

if other cults are left alone like kegite,u think they will be killing anybody...... krgites drum,sing and drink just because they are left alone and they aren't interested in supremacy battle........but get on their wrong side and u will see.......of they are so peaceful why do they have weapons in their possession....... for what..........cult na cult......if u think kegites is peaceful......then a bunch of people can also say bucanner or pc is peaceful to a large extent
hmmm

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Softadidas:
sorry bros I have been commenting on this thread since it’s inception but since it’s riddled with threats and I really know what this pple can do, I stopped commenting but I had to creat a new profile just to reply this particular comment. I’m not glorifying this pple but it seems you don’t know how deep cultism has eaten into the system. Yes they are ruff raff but they can track someone and be brutal when need be. Let me tell you how. In my state, the state headquarters of police is laden with cultist that I don’t know how but they have successfully divided theirselves. Anti cultism has several eiye members in its squad, while anti kidnapping and cyber section has a few ayes in its section. I don’t know how they did but this one nor be them tell me cause I have been there( Arrested because of yahoo tho)
anti cultism wan go burst and they got info that na eiye man or house, they will abort the mission and send another squad or department. Just last week, police burst for my area took some boys inside their hilux but area boys nor gree becos they know the squad say na the same cult group about 2 of the officers belong to and last last na 20k solve an and the boys were freed.

My point is don’t underestimate them, they could contact this fellow members in police uniforms and use their equipments to work. Abi you feel say police nor know all the cultist, even the street a police officer stays, he know everyone but why is killing still rampant?

Abeg fellow non cultist, this fight is not for us, stop commenting, you don’t have back up, your family is struggling, OP won’t be there if he set, them why are you putting head and been aggressive at other people’s fight. PEACE EVERYONE
forget all these bro!!

You people give these cowardly cultists too much credit and that's why it seems as if cultism is insurmountable.

I have seen a lot of instances where cultists got health with.i still remember the day a cultist,the number three man in eiye confraternity.they call him nightingale,slapped a lady.a guy admiring the lady took it up,the silly eiye man ended up in olokuta maximum prison(he got released just recently).

In the estate I'm living,the 2i.c of DSS Akure south local government also lives there.some aiye cultists once try to cause wahala sometimes last year(it was June 7 shit sha,they came to harass a supposed rival living here).the dss boss,he is also a car dealer(those living in Akure here will have a faint idea what I'm saying)made a 3 mins call and six out of the eight aye boys that came got apprehended(two narrowly escaped)they were stripped unclad,one of them have a tattoo and he looked very hardened,the tattooed one got a serious beating by the annoyed dss chairman.i later heard there was a massive arrest and they transferred the culprits to SARS.

You see,a lot of "Jews" have dealt(and still continue to deal seriously)with cultists. One thing most Nigerians don't know is that these cultists also fear that some supposed Jews can fvcked dem up so bad,and this always makes them scared whenever they come across a Jew who seem confident...

You said some tactical police unit have been infiltrated by cultists..yes I agree,but my question is does the ex-cultist who now gets recruited into the police force still give a damn about his former cult group??does the ex-cultist have any loyalty to his former group??

My brother,don't be deceived,those ex-cultists who became police officers don't have any loyalty again for their former group.a lot of them won't mind torturing their former cult mates if he's guilty of any violent crime.. it's known all over Akure that police anti-cultists(SACs)are former cultists,but they are cultists biggest nightmare....I dare any cultist here to go to a SARS/SACs official and openly identified as a member of his(SACs)former cult group,let's see maybe the silly cultist won't end behind bar...

I still insist that the cultists running their mouths anyhow on this thread can't track anyone here.stop making it seem as if those cultists have an IMSI phone tracker in their den. No policeman is giving any cultist access to police tracking equipment,you make it sound as if the police force is a rag-tag unit where anything goes,as if a cultist can just walk up to a police man and tell him to help track down a nairaland moniker.. there's a reason why there's protocol in the police. with all I have seen and experienced so far,i fear a Jew who knows his rights than a drug addict cultist.

Abi no be D same cultists wey be say twenty or more of them go dey carry only one berreta/locally made handgun??(only those sponsored by politicians get to use pump action shot-gun).

So it's the fear of nairaland cultists that made you rush to go create another moniker??

Forget it bro,those guys are not as you fear them. NURTW members are more formidable fighters than the cultists sef.

Do you remember in year 2016,some boys who were arrested for 16m fraud in futa,akure?? Do you know that one boy who is a student of adekunle ajasin university akungba akoko(the tall yellow boy)was a high ranking eiye member.infact,he was the number 2,i heard they gave him a nickname of ostrich. I know him personally in the streets of Akure,he is a very rude and annoying guy.but he is always greeting me and calling me egbon(big bros in Yoruba).another boy who also calls me big brother once beat the aaua boy blue-black(note,the boy who beat him up was a Jew)..

did you noticed how humble he looked when EFCC were parading him and his young Pablo gangmates(his band of fellow "hustlers" that were arrested)?

40 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chidexter(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
If it's so easy and possible s they paint it all cultists for don use through the help of police and Dss wicked their fellow rivals.

No cult group reach government and it's bureaucracy. No cult group fit do all the Jew men for this country or anywhere anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Chidexter:
If it's so easy and possible s they paint it all cultists for don use through the help of police and Dss wicked their fellow rivals.

No cult group reach government and it's bureaucracy. No cult group fit do all the Jew men for this country or anywhere anything
leave them!!

Some still think cultists are the biggest threat to this country. I smh for some people on this thread.

Imagine rushing to create another new moniker because of the fear of cultists here.one thing that guy don't know is that these cultists making mouth and threatening to track someone here are also afraid of the person they are threatening,that's why the cultists too are rushing to create a new moniker,use the new moniker to threaten the o.p and after some days,dey delete the moniker.

why is it that hardened cultists always get jittery and fearful whenever they hear the name "SARS"?. just pretend as if you're calling sars and watch how they will pick race.afterall,it's known all over that most sars operatives were former cultists.

I insist,a confident Jew who know what he is doing,will fvck up a bunch of cultists big time.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Na una dey make most of these cultist feel invincible. No wonder one small boy will call you for ekosodin and tear you slap or tell you to kneel down because you no greet am. If you appear confident and intimidating, they will back off. But no matter how huge you are, so far you start to fidget tremble and stammer , it fuels them to do more and harass you.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Na una dey make most of these cultist feel invincible. No wonder one small boy will call you for ekosodin and tear you slap or tell you to kneel down because you no greet am. If you appear confident and intimidating, they will back off. But no matter how huge you are, so far you start to fidget tremble and stammer , it fuels them to do more and harass you.

Hi. Please do you knows Mobuch or DrDauda or ChiefOkwonkwo?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dgeneral440: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
All these useless cultist are still blabbing or what?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Not everyone who airs their opinions are cultist. Not every cultist who joined the police became an ex cultist, some are still actively involved through text Nd calls but not with their presence. Prolly you should go read what i wrote up there again.

My point is why did they release someone (people)they arrested without interrogation or take them to the station for investigation but instead they were seen drinking with the area boys and aligning with their symbols before releasing the boys.

Yes I’m a bloody Jew and civilian and it’s okay if I’m lil scared of them if mere gunmen can kill a whole Alex Badeh an high ranking airforce officer. 90% of this cultist still knows about life and they still make plans on how to get money, married and do something meaningful that’s why they are scared of security personnel when they hear them but you see that riff raff that makes the 10% smh, they only care about blood, they have no hope of survival. Everyday is survival for them.

I went to fix my phone at popular center here in south south, a lady just step on a riketed and stinking guy , (prolly he was there to steal self) instead of the lady to apologize, she started ranting and running her mouth. The only word that came out of the guy’s mouth was “as life tire me so, na just your blood i dey see Inside your body but you get luck say you nor be man” and he left the lady Alone.

Anyway let me continue been a spectator from behind the scenes, and I’m sorry if my two write up offends anyone. ����

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chidexter(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Softadidas:
Not everyone who airs their opinions are cultist. Not every cultist who joined the police became an ex cultist, some are still actively involved through text Nd calls but not with their presence. Prolly you should go read what i wrote up there again.

My point is why did they release someone (people)they arrested without interrogation or take them to the station for investigation but instead they were seen drinking with the area boys and aligning with their symbols before releasing the boys.

Yes I’m a bloody Jew and civilian and it’s okay if I’m lil scared of them if mere gunmen can kill a whole Alex Badeh an high ranking airforce officer. 90% of this cultist still knows about life and they still make plans on how to get money, married and do something meaningful that’s why they are scared of security personnel when they hear them but you see that riff raff that makes the 10% smh, they only care about blood, they have no hope of survival. Everyday is survival for them.

I went to fix my phone at popular center here in south south, a lady just step on a riketed and stinking guy , (prolly he was there to steal self) instead of the lady to apologize, she started ranting and running her mouth. The only word that came out of the guy’s mouth was “as life tire me so, na just your blood i dey see Inside your body but you get luck say you nor be man” and he left the lady Alone.

Anyway let me continue been a spectator from behind the scenes, and I’m sorry if my two write up offends anyone. ����

And your point is?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Chidexter:

And your point is?

'Better to let sleeping dogs lie, especially dog wey life don tire'

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Chidexter:

And your point is?
no man is an Ireland (both regular security personnel Nd cultist) we just need soldiers to start doing the arrest
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chidexter(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
hustla:

'Better to let sleeping dogs lie, especially dog wey life don tire'

grin grin funny guy.
As far as that sleeping don't g no disturb my movement or block my way it can lie down for as long as it wishes.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nostradamus:
leave them!!

Some still think cultists are the biggest threat to this country. I smh for some people on this thread.

Imagine rushing to create another new moniker because of the fear of cultists here.one thing that guy don't know is that these cultists making mouth and threatening to track someone here are also afraid of the person they are threatening,that's why the cultists too are rushing to create a new moniker,use the new moniker to threaten the o.p and after some days,dey delete the moniker.

why is it that hardened cultists always get jittery and fearful whenever they hear the name "SARS"?. just pretend as if you're calling sars and watch how they will pick race.afterall,it's known all over that most sars operatives were former cultists.

I insist,a confident Jew who know what he is doing,will fvck up a bunch of cultists big time.

its not a shame to give people that can kill u their space, they don't see killing as bad, especially when u can't kill like them.. u might bliv in SARS and all that,u will call DSS whenever any body try but the truth is what if u don't get that chance to do that and they kill you.......I have seen sm1 that took undertaken..... if anything happens to someone he will be held responsible...... he waited 4 three years, he waited 4 h to graduate, killed him and ran away from the town,he was prepared...... where was the SARS then.
also when I say a cultist can track u, I don't mean, a cultist that u told shut up on Nairaland. someone like the OP now, if he identifies himself, there are hundreds of people willing to go to any length,they don't mind, the entire movement will make it a goal to find him and guess what, the same DSS cultist who u think are ex cultist and dont care about the movement anymore will be the ones to supply some info

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chidexter(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Softadidas:
no man is an Ireland (both regular security personnel Nd cultist) we just need soldiers to start doing the arrest

Even soldiers too, some are cultists. For my side alone I know like five wey be vikings and two others wey be Ayes.... But Dem no dey send cos dey see cultism as past time and low street gangsterism.... Why align with an illegal frat when you now have vows with a legal, more powerful structure?...

As soldier pikin wey I be, I know how many for barracks wey belong but as I said in the bigger pic them no send.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kingfish542:

its not a shame to give people that can kill u their space, they don't see killing as bad, especially when u can't kill like them.. u might bliv in SARS and all that,u will call DSS whenever any body try but the truth is what if u don't get that chance to do that and they kill you.......I have seen sm1 that took undertaken..... if anything happens to someone he will be held responsible...... he waited 4 three years, he waited 4 h to graduate, killed him and ran away from the town,he was prepared...... where was the SARS then.
also when I say a cultist can track u, I don't mean, a cultist that u told shut up on Nairaland. someone like the OP now, if he identifies himself, there are hundreds of people willing to go to any length,they don't mind, the entire movement will make it a goal to find him and guess what, the same DSS cultist who u think are ex cultist and dont care about the movement anymore will be the ones to supply some info

there's also a case of a student that reported a cultist and got him expelled..... he was undisturbed by by the rest members......he felt on top of the world......two years later.....he was killed outside school. what will a moment of patience and perseverance cause instead of making enemies with people that kill 4 sport

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chidexter(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
I don get personal matter with one like that nothing happen and nothing go still happen. Upon the names and sailings wey him dey into, Him and his clique couldn't and cannot do shit.
Las Las dey even buy me drinks come beg for forgiveness.... Shey na Dem talk say forgiveness is a sin and he who price must pay..... If I use that code that means on a normal I no suppose forgive them and Dem don price so dey suppose pay, but nothing concern we the Jews with that kind thing.

I be Jew no mean say I no know anything. I don't hide behind new moniker or remove my pictures because of one yeye cult group or the other.

In life it's better not to step on anyone's toes cultist or not, cos infact most times na Jews fit Bleep u up at anytime...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chidexter(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kingfish542:

there's also a case of a student that reported a cultist and got him expelled..... he was undisturbed by by the rest members......he felt on top of the world......two years later.....he was killed outside school. what will a moment of patience and perseverance cause instead of making enemies with people that kill 4 sport

You forget something bro, even a non initiate can do that if he is mean enough

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NewDelhi(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
So I stayed in Queen Elizabeth hostel in Ekosodin. It's close to Ekosodin market and Ekosodin secondary school. Now a leader of a cultist stayed in the same hostel, directly opposite our room. He's unusually calm and gentle for a cultist. Every, he host a series of strong men to card games with huge sum at stake. He most times sends me to help withdraw huge sum just for this purpose. And I got tipped each time. They left the hostel filled with stench of marijuana. Now this guy is security conscious. He doesn't joke with this part. But some girls in the hostel are uncontrollable nightcrawlers. The plan was that all gates should be locked on or before 8pm. But these girls keeps going out and coming in without telling anyone to lock the gate. On several occasions, whenever this uncle finds out the gate was still open late at night, he goes to each room to warn everyone.
But on this fateful night that I didn't go to night class, he came back by past 10pm in a very bad mood to meet the gates still open, the girls again. Uncle summoned every occupants of the 21-room hostel. That was how he told everyone to kneel down and get started shouting,
"shebi I dunn tell una make una no dey leave this gate open, una want make them kill me abi, una go know who I be today". That was how he asked all of us to line up to receive slaps. After first round, he was like "make una go call anybody, una go know say I pass them. No be me dey run am o, na God dey run am...i say wetin?" Everybody responded "na God dey run am". This uncle now gave 2nd rounds o...on the same cheek o, why shouting "I say who dey run am" while we were recieving and replying "Na God" like we were in a nursery class.
"Who dey run am?"
"Na God!"

Third round followed because we were not shouting enough. The girls were already crying here. Then he released us and left the hostel.
I was supposed to be crying o, but the "who dey run am" made me & some other guys laughed. My left ear rang all through the night. It gave me HOH. The next day, I had to go to the health centre to check my left ear because I wasn't hearing clearly.
From the next night forward, the gates were always locked by 8pm.

#COPIED

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Are you SEC or NBM?

25tolife:
u have a point esp. SEC AND NBM.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dayoung335:
Are you SEC or NBM?

That boy's case is already with the Lagos State CID.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Chidexter:
I don get personal matter with one like that nothing happen and nothing go still happen. Upon the names and sailings wey him dey into, Him and his clique couldn't and cannot do shit.
Las Las dey even buy me drinks come beg for forgiveness.... Shey na Dem talk say forgiveness is a sin and he who price must pay..... If I use that code that means on a normal I no suppose forgive them and Dem don price so dey suppose pay, but nothing concern we the Jews with that kind thing.

I be Jew no mean say I no know anything. I don't hide behind new moniker or remove my pictures because of one yeye cult group or the other.

In life it's better not to step on anyone's toes cultist or not, cos infact most times na Jews fit Bleep u up at anytime...

Let me ask you oo. Do you have friends that can kill at will? Can you kill at will?

Every cultist dines and wines with killlers if he isn’t one himself so why would you want to join issues with such a person?

Even if you make him sign an undertaking, his men can come in from another state and kill you! If there is no evidence linking him to the crime, which law court will prosecute such a person?

You know cultists are more annoyed when a jew crosses their path than when a rival cult member crosses their path. This is the exact same reason 2pac is dead today. He jumped a notorious crip member when he himself was not a gang member. The crip couldnt stand the shame of being attacked by a mere rapper and he retaliated by spraying 2pac’s car with bullets.

Be wise and pick your fights.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

That boy's case is already with the Lagos State CID.

Hello. Please do you know Mobuch, chiefokwonkwo or DrDauda?

Cc Magicminister
Memphitz357
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chidexter(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Livelyguy:

Let me ask you oo. Do you have friends that can kill at will? Can you kill at will?

Every cultist dines and wines with killlers if he isn’t one himself so why would you want to join issues with such a person?

Even if you make him sign an undertaking, his men can come in from another state and kill you! If there is no evidence linking him to the crime, which law court will prosecute such a person?

You know cultists are more annoyed when a jew crosses their path than when a rival cult member crosses their path. This is the exact same reason 2pac is dead today. He jumped a notorious crip member when he himself was not a gang member. The crip couldnt stand the shame of being attacked by a mere rapper and he retaliated by spraying 2pac’s car with bullets.

Be wise and pick your fights.

I never picked a fight with them, they picked a fight with me

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Chidexter:

because u get problem with one particular squad (not cult o) just one squad, and nothing happened doesn't mean u can try it with another squad and nothing will still happen........no be all of dem dey follow who price must pay.... some of dem still get some emotions...... but dere are others....... as long as dey can do what u cannot do which is killing, I say avoid them if possible, except u wan enter life war as a Jew......

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nostradamus:
forget all these bro!!

You people give these cowardly cultists too much credit and that's why it seems as if cultism is insurmountable.

I have seen a lot of instances where cultists got health with.i still remember the day a cultist,the number three man in eiye confraternity.they call him nightingale,slapped a lady.a guy admiring the lady took it up,the silly eiye man ended up in olokuta maximum prison(he got released just recently).

In the estate I'm living,the 2i.c of DSS Akure south local government also lives there.some aiye cultists once try to cause wahala sometimes last year(it was June 7 shit sha,they came to harass a supposed rival living here).the dss boss,he is also a car dealer(those living in Akure here will have a faint idea what I'm saying)made a 3 mins call and six out of the eight aye boys that came got apprehended(two narrowly escaped)they were stripped unclad,one of them have a tattoo and he looked very hardened,the tattooed one got a serious beating by the annoyed dss chairman.i later heard there was a massive arrest and they transferred the culprits to SARS.

You see,a lot of "Jews" have dealt(and still continue to deal seriously)with cultists. One thing most Nigerians don't know is that these cultists also fear that some supposed Jews can fvcked dem up so bad,and this always makes them scared whenever they come across a Jew who seem confident...

You said some tactical police unit have been infiltrated by cultists..yes I agree,but my question is does the ex-cultist who now gets recruited into the police force still give a damn about his former cult group??does the ex-cultist have any loyalty to his former group??

My brother,don't be deceived,those ex-cultists who became police officers don't have any loyalty again for their former group.a lot of them won't mind torturing their former cult mates if he's guilty of any violent crime.. it's known all over Akure that police anti-cultists(SACs)are former cultists,but they are cultists biggest nightmare....I dare any cultist here to go to a SARS/SACs official and openly identified as a member of his(SACs)former cult group,let's see maybe the silly cultist won't end behind bar...

I still insist that the cultists running their mouths anyhow on this thread can't track anyone here.stop making it seem as if those cultists have an IMSI phone tracker in their den. No policeman is giving any cultist access to police tracking equipment,you make it sound as if the police force is a rag-tag unit where anything goes,as if a cultist can just walk up to a police man and tell him to help track down a nairaland moniker.. there's a reason why there's protocol in the police. with all I have seen and experienced so far,i fear a Jew who knows his rights than a drug addict cultist.

Abi no be D same cultists wey be say twenty or more of them go dey carry only one berreta/locally made handgun??(only those sponsored by politicians get to use pump action shot-gun).

So it's the fear of nairaland cultists that made you rush to go create another moniker??

Forget it bro,those guys are not as you fear them. NURTW members are more formidable fighters than the cultists sef.

Do you remember in year 2016,some boys who were arrested for 16m fraud in futa,akure?? Do you know that one boy who is a student of adekunle ajasin university akungba akoko(the tall yellow boy)was a high ranking eiye member.infact,he was the number 2,i heard they gave him a nickname of ostrich. I know him personally in the streets of Akure,he is a very rude and annoying guy.but he is always greeting me and calling me egbon(big bros in Yoruba).another boy who also calls me big brother once beat the aaua boy blue-black(note,the boy who beat him up was a Jew)..

did you noticed how humble he looked when EFCC were parading him and his young Pablo gangmates(his band of fellow "hustlers" that were arrested)?
I salute your courage.. you are a real man . Because of waiting that nigga type for up there na make cultist Dey carry hand anyhow . Well no be every man be man fear fear man must surely Dey.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chidexter(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Kingfish542:

because u get problem with one particular squad (not cult o) just one squad, and nothing happened doesn't mean u can try it with another squad and nothing will still happen........no be all of dem dey follow who price must pay.... some of dem still get some emotions...... but dere are others....... as long as dey can do what u cannot do which is killing, I say avoid them if possible, except u wan enter life war as a Jew......

Exactly. As far as Dem free me everybody suppose dey happy. I no dey go about looking for anybody trouble... You dey ur lane I dey my own, you cross my lane I show you how to go back ur own lane. Life is that simple o

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Alphamale101(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Who be dem this person

Who still dey carry game for head for this 2020

Make una no go hustle secure the bag they there dey find wey tin nor lost

Nothing dey vex me reach the Awka made gun wey dem dey carry gum body nah why Selena come b as if e get effect

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.