Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3087407 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
hustla:

Me i no go follow you argue back and forth, but if I no be member or NBM or any other cult group, may you and everything you touch never come to positive fruition.

You, your children and generation will toil and never eat the fruit of your labor.

May you work and trek this earth in vain

I have said my own

Monicar post wherever you want o, i no hold you
Mynd44 Rule 2
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NewDelhi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
hustla:

Me i no go follow you argue back and forth, but if I no be member or NBM or any other cult group, may you and everything you touch never come to positive fruition.

You, your children and generation will toil and never eat the fruit of your labor.

May you work and trek this earth in vain

I have said my own

Monicar post wherever you want o, i no hold you
Lol this one dey swear for person through phone. Someone he has never met physically. People dey this life sha

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Livelyguy:
In my view, there is a difference between casting and confession. Those who cast are usually the ones hunted down by their former cult members. Those who confess are largely unbothered by their former members who in most cases can relate to such confessions.

What is casting?

1. You reveal things such as hierarchies and creed of your former cult.
2. You reveal actual names of former associates while protecting your own name.
3. Your reveal means of identification of your former cult.
4. You reveal details of mode of Initiation of your former cult ( this is permissible if you donot reveal the name of the cult)
5. You reveal location of meetings.

Note that all information revealed while casting usually does little to nothing in deterring would be members. In most cases, it is usually done to spite the cult.

What is Confession?

1. You expose how brutal initiation can be without mentioning the name of the cult per se.
2. You reveal how membership of the cult altered your life for worse.
3. You reveal unfortunate incidents that happened to you such as death of friends, lost opportunities, near death events and such and such as a result of membership of the cult.
4. You reveal hits you carried out or supported to be carried out on your fellow human being. Some people think being a cultist is all about flexing. Such an expose’ would open their eyes to realize that being a cultist is the beginning of a murderous journey. I used to think cultism was about the social life too.
5. You reveal hits carried out on members of your cult group inorder to dispel any notion of invincibility.
6. You change names of people and places.

I believe a confession would do more to keep people away from cultism rather than casting.

I don’t need to know about your cult slangs and how you identify yourself. To be honest it is even entertaining but i worry for your safety.

Casting is usually done maliciously while confessions on the other hand are genuinely done as an act of contrition.

Cc 25tolife
Kingazubuike
HITsquad
JJTeam

the people in hot places like Benin and Benue, ask urself why are they still joining in large numbers despite witnessing it firsthand, seeing the dangers with their own eyes..... The answer is confession alone is not a deterrent...... that casting is necessary. rest

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol this one dey swear for person through phone. Someone he has never met physically. People dey this life sha

Na make e dey do in generation and in body dey gum then sure pass.. Unless e retract nonsense wey e write about in papa
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Monicar has heard the chidings. Now let him tell his story...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
@livelyguy i hope you dae fully aware of the people when you tag me with my guy?

me i dae very open oo and exposed ahbeg no mistake am for another thing. Gud evening bros.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Axe4christ: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Livelyguy:
In my view, there is a difference between casting and confession. Those who cast are usually the ones hunted down by their former cult members. Those who confess are largely unbothered by their former members who in most cases can relate to such confessions.

What is casting?

1. You reveal things such as hierarchies and creed of your former cult.
2. You reveal actual names of former associates while protecting your own name.
3. Your reveal means of identification of your former cult.
4. You reveal details of mode of Initiation of your former cult ( this is permissible if you donot reveal the name of the cult)
5. You reveal location of meetings.

Note that all information revealed while casting usually does little to nothing in deterring would be members. In most cases, it is usually done to spite the cult.

What is Confession?

1. You expose how brutal initiation can be without mentioning the name of the cult per se.
2. You reveal how membership of the cult altered your life for worse.
3. You reveal unfortunate incidents that happened to you such as death of friends, lost opportunities, near death events and such and such as a result of membership of the cult.
4. You reveal hits you carried out or supported to be carried out on your fellow human being. Some people think being a cultist is all about flexing. Such an expose’ would open their eyes to realize that being a cultist is the beginning of a murderous journey. I used to think cultism was about the social life too.
5. You reveal hits carried out on members of your cult group inorder to dispel any notion of invincibility.
6. You change names of people and places.

I believe a confession would do more to keep people away from cultism rather than casting.

I don’t need to know about your cult slangs and how you identify yourself. To be honest it is even entertaining but i worry for your safety.

Casting is usually done maliciously while confessions on the other hand are genuinely done as an act of contrition.

Cc 25tolife
Kingazubuike

You're begining to sound like a broken record.
If you ain't happy with it leave the thread. It's that simple.

You can kill a man but you can't kill an idea

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pascopele: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pascopele:
In my own case, I entered Auchi Poly (AP) went to stay in Sabo I refused to stay in school hostel because of poor facilities. I didn't know that the hostel was the den of cultist. Infact that where the number one stay.

After few months of staying in my new hostel, I was cooking Jollof when I went inside to bring my plate to dish it only for me to find out two guys in the same hostel with me dragging my pot with me, I was livid and started to fight. If you see beating that day, you go pity me. After that day, I was doing their laundry fetching water and they finished my money and food.

I went to meet my friends in the hostel and explained things to them, can you imagine these same friends are cultist ND1 fa and told me to blend, I concluded I cant continue. I was lucky enough to raise money to write Jamb again and gain admission in another school. It was in AP I knew that cultist hostel have IMMUNITY. if they are stealing in other hostels they dare not near that hostel.
I got admission into Uniben that era alcohol was sold in school environment. This time I was very careful. I was given a room in hall of residence. It was as if the school knew what I had suffered in AP and gave my a room where all very passionate christains.
Blackkie was the Head usher Final Year Brethren (FYB)

Emma Head of Christain student fellowship of his department

Eto Secretary in His fellowship

Kk the head of his fellowship

Dr K, head of the prayer unit in his church(Squatter)

Wisdom very devoted fellowship members and a great cook

Fresher's
Emma
Piko
Pasco
Friday

We usually had morning devotion every morning. Infact I was enjoying the hostel life and my roommates.

One very cool evening, just trying to prep for evening class, every wehre seems just too quiet and no noise in the other room, very unusual ,before I could say Jack Robinson, lo and behold there is this guy with a gun looking for only God know who, man I peed in my trousers, he cared less and shoved me aside to check if the person his looking for ran into our room.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Person dey do exposé on a cult group that worships JJ another person dey tag username wey start with JJ and even Hit squad too, what's your aim? You want them to start to threaten the guy? Isn't this another form of subtle witchcraft?

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Monicar:
The eiye's creed;

I believe in the supremost eiye confraternity

The opener of eyes and mind

I believe in the only just cult

The secret of African sacred soil

I believe in the communion of like minds

The correction of wrong to right

I believe in true brotherhood

So help me jakujaku!

All birds are highly rugged...

The listeners(could be 1/2/3/4 or more)will now scream RUGGED!!

The eiye creed is used to identify someone to know if he is a member or an impostor.the thing is all the cults have several means of identification.if eiye guys want to identify one just to confirm if he's an impostor or not,they'd first ask him to identify himself. The person been identified will say;

I.d person;haba karier(just like aiye's say 'aye axemen')

Listeners;airlord

I.d person;this is I,flying *** from *** nest(his home campus/street division)flown by ibaka *** and confirmed by ***(the school/Street nest of those trying to identify him)airlords.all birds are highly rugged!

Listeners;rugged.

If the listeners are not fully convinced and still wants to identified him more,they'd him to flash the eiye's creed(the poem above).if he missed a word,then he is an impostor and he might likely get killed or seriously tortured(he might even be amputated on the spot).. sometimes in school(I was in first semester 300 lvl economics then).an impostor case came,we were twelve in the circle,as eagle,i wanted to identified him.i asked for proper id,which he passed.i wasn't fully convinced then I asked him to flash his creed,he missed the last line, *all birds are highly rugged* after the *so help me jakujaku*. The guy was shot in the head immediately by the ostrich.he died on the spot!

So it's not good for one who is not a member to try and play smart,if you're an impostor you will likely get caught and be disciplined.

Remember the line in that creed, *I believe in the correction from wrong to right*

There's something called SADB in eiye's term. It simply means

S=secrecy
A-autocracy
D-discipline
B-brotherhood

But that brotherhood is almost non-existent across these cults.your so-called fraternal brotherhood might kill you.. there's a lot of hatred going on among these cultists.

Bro don't say hit that can make them know it is you
Don't give your private information to anyone
Don't answer pm
Don't let people make you say what you don't want to say
Some people will urge you to give all details about hit and some scenerio not because they are supporting you but they want to know who you are and track you

Many cultists are on nairaland o
Please tread with caution
I heard One NBM guy was traced and killed because of his post on NL
Please o
You can change names and school
God bless
I'm enjoying the story can't wait for the continuation

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
gideonite98:

Bro don't say hit that can make them know it is you
Don't give your private information to anyone
Don't answer pm
Don't let people make you say what you don't want to say
Some people will urge you to give all details about hit and some scenerio not because they are supporting you but they want to know who you are and track you

Many cultists are on nairaland o
Please tread with caution
I heard One NBM guy was traced and killed because of his post on NL
Please o
You can change names and school
God bless
I'm enjoying the story can't wait for the continuation
before he started posting i told hm to create new monicker and account,with false names and fake personal info but one inexperience dude here labelled me as a rival cultist.its obvious nw.SMH.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Passionate888:
Person dey do exposé on a cult group that worships JJ another person dey tag username wey start with JJ and even Hit squad too, what's your aim? You want them to start to threaten the guy? Isn't this another form of subtle witchcraft?
bros nothing pain me pass my monicker when Him tag...i no no if my village people dae this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
25tolife:
bros nothing pain me pass my monicker when Him tag...i no no if my village people dae this forum.
It's just somehow. Your monicker, that's a title of a song by Eminem, I liked that song.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Passionate888:
It's just somehow. Your monicker, that's a title of a song by Eminem, I liked that song.
sir, its a ps2 video game. Gangster related. One of my favourite.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
25tolife:
sir, its a ps2 video game. Gangster related. One of my favourite.
Ok, never knew a game like that existed.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Passionate888:
Ok, never knew a game like that existed.
smiles ok sir.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
25tolife:
smiles ok sir.
Kid, you talk too much.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
25tolife:
smiles ok sir.
guy you talk too much
shut the hell up and learn
make we live dis thread for you?
na only u dy street wise?
stop quoting people up and down...be careful of yourself..
obote juu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Monicar:
Now,one thing I've noticed is that most cultists(a larger number of the set of cultists in school) don't amount to anything after school..infact,a lot don't even get to finish school.their life seems to be crisis-ridden.

This is just the bitter truth.of all the cultists I know in school(close to 90 men)those of us who finished school and got a job,we are not up to 23.i doubt if we are up to 18 sef.i don't know why it's always like that.maybe there's a curse/something spiritual involved but most cultists don't finish school,only few of us got to go for nysc and graduate.others go into petty crimes,street and garage touts,bouncers in nite-clubs and other ridiculous occupations..

We who are doing well(I'm 26+,uses a nice car,have a well-paid job,my own housing project and a nice prospect/future) don't mix/relate with the low-lifers in the cult group.

To those seeking admissions,i pray you get admitted to your choice institutions.when you're finally admitted,these goons will try to toast you(we call it "toasting" that's cultists trying to plead with you to become a member of his group).they will tell you some prominent members in the society were former members,yea that's true,some prominent people were former members.but the former members don't care about the cult group Any longer.watch it,those that finished school and still actively involved in cultism,their life is always in a mess and they don't finished schooling in the first place.they likely dropped out or got expelled..the ex-members who are faring well deeply regret ever been a member.just like me,i also regret ever been a member. The bitter truth is cultism is bad.i mean VERY bad.

When the n.g,yobo attacked my g.f in front of his mom,normally,the mom,sis and stevoo got very mad and they resist the n.g.yobo,the foolish Nightingale cursed Steve's mom(imagine a woman who can birth yobo.steve is quite older than yobo)and called the younger sister a prostitute while threatening to behead steven. Steve don't get angry but was calming his mom/sister down.he told them that yobo is known all over campus as a drug addict and that's his usual behavior after taking several mixtures.the stup1d yobo got annoyed and flared up unnecessarily.it caused a lot of brouhaha on that spot.at last,when Steve's mom and sis have driven back home,yobo came back with four man and engage steven in a fight.it was while the fight was going on that i arrived in Steve's home(because after his mom left,steven called me and narrated yobo's unreasonable behavior to me.i promised him I'm inside school but will rush over immediately.)I got to Steve's place only to meet his neighbors all jittery and showing some signs of fear.the thing is,i don't relate with Steven's neighbors.so I just moved straight to the direction of his room.right from outside,i was hearing some serious beatings and steven shouting and pleading in a loud voice.i pushed the door opened,only to see five men pouncing furiously on steven(yobo and the four airlords he came with).imagine such cowardice,calling four of your friends to help you fight a single person.i tried to hold yobo just to plead with him only for the 1diot to headbutt me.immediately,without listening to whatever I have to say,the five boys pounced on both me and my g.f and start beating us,after the beatings,they carted away all the electronics in Steven's room and also collected my two phones which they sold at a ridiculous price and used all the money to drink and patronise prostitutes.i saw one of those boys who came with yobo sometimes in abuja,he is now a garage tout,his name is stone.tall,black and heavily built,he wears a dreadlock,i dropped a lady who came to spend time with me at the garage when I ran into stone.he told me about yobo,that he's now in Cyprus.he gave me his Facebook address.he wanted to give me his phone number but I rejected.as a result of the beatings,steve became blinded in one eye.he later dropped out in his final year and go into crime,he was shot by the police on an armed robbery operation that went against his gang.

I'm still thinking maybe I should drop yobo's Facebook handle here.

Whenever I remember this incident,my hatred for yobo and the supreme eiye confraternity grows.

They made steven dropped out of school and pushed him into crime.i will revenge Steve's death by publishing whatever they hold secret to the public!!

The sacred eiye confraternity creed(which all airlord members know off hand)is coming up soon.it's a short but beautifully written poem praising the confraternity.

Boy you foolish ooo!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nemesis0147:
guy you talk too much
shut the hell up and learn
make we live dis thread for you?
na only u dy street wise?
stop quoting people up and down...be careful of yourself..
obote juu
bros why u dae chuk me yarn nah? ahbeg if offend u make u no vex and yes i still be small pikin. Gud p.m

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Monicar:
Now,one thing I've noticed is that most cultists(a larger number of the set of cultists in school) don't amount to anything after school..infact,a lot don't even get to finish school.their life seems to be crisis-ridden.

This is just the bitter truth.of all the cultists I know in school(close to 90 men)those of us who finished school and got a job,we are not up to 23.i doubt if we are up to 18 sef.i don't know why it's always like that.maybe there's a curse/something spiritual involved but most cultists don't finish school,only few of us got to go for nysc and graduate.others go into petty crimes,street and garage touts,bouncers in nite-clubs and other ridiculous occupations..

We who are doing well(I'm 26+,uses a nice car,have a well-paid job,my own housing project and a nice prospect/future) don't mix/relate with the low-lifers in the cult group.

To those seeking admissions,i pray you get admitted to your choice institutions.when you're finally admitted,these goons will try to toast you(we call it "toasting" that's cultists trying to plead with you to become a member of his group).they will tell you some prominent members in the society were former members,yea that's true,some prominent people were former members.but the former members don't care about the cult group Any longer.watch it,those that finished school and still actively involved in cultism,their life is always in a mess and they don't finished schooling in the first place.they likely dropped out or got expelled..the ex-members who are faring well deeply regret ever been a member.just like me,i also regret ever been a member. The bitter truth is cultism is bad.i mean VERY bad.

When the n.g,yobo attacked my g.f in front of his mom,normally,the mom,sis and stevoo got very mad and they resist the n.g.yobo,the foolish Nightingale cursed Steve's mom(imagine a woman who can birth yobo.steve is quite older than yobo)and called the younger sister a prostitute while threatening to behead steven. Steve don't get angry but was calming his mom/sister down.he told them that yobo is known all over campus as a drug addict and that's his usual behavior after taking several mixtures.the stup1d yobo got annoyed and flared up unnecessarily.it caused a lot of brouhaha on that spot.at last,when Steve's mom and sis have driven back home,yobo came back with four man and engage steven in a fight.it was while the fight was going on that i arrived in Steve's home(because after his mom left,steven called me and narrated yobo's unreasonable behavior to me.i promised him I'm inside school but will rush over immediately.)I got to Steve's place only to meet his neighbors all jittery and showing some signs of fear.the thing is,i don't relate with Steven's neighbors.so I just moved straight to the direction of his room.right from outside,i was hearing some serious beatings and steven shouting and pleading in a loud voice.i pushed the door opened,only to see five men pouncing furiously on steven(yobo and the four airlords he came with).imagine such cowardice,calling four of your friends to help you fight a single person.i tried to hold yobo just to plead with him only for the 1diot to headbutt me.immediately,without listening to whatever I have to say,the five boys pounced on both me and my g.f and start beating us,after the beatings,they carted away all the electronics in Steven's room and also collected my two phones which they sold at a ridiculous price and used all the money to drink and patronise prostitutes.i saw one of those boys who came with yobo sometimes in abuja,he is now a garage tout,his name is stone.tall,black and heavily built,he wears a dreadlock,i dropped a lady who came to spend time with me at the garage when I ran into stone.he told me about yobo,that he's now in Cyprus.he gave me his Facebook address.he wanted to give me his phone number but I rejected.as a result of the beatings,steve became blinded in one eye.he later dropped out in his final year and go into crime,he was shot by the police on an armed robbery operation that went against his gang.

Whenever I remember this incident,my hatred for yobo and the supreme eiye confraternity grows.

They made steven dropped out of school and pushed him into crime.i will revenge Steve's death by publishing whatever they hold secret to the public!!

The sacred eiye confraternity creed(which all airlord members know off hand)is coming up soon.it's a short but beautifully written poem praising the confraternity.

bro,this thread is full of SEC, they enjoy watching nbm get exposed.... they will come with their stupid insults and the English that they can't speak properly, pls ignore them..........when they learn how to fly we can reply them.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
We the elders are comfortably seated and can see with our agbalagba ojuigos that this thread is about to get messier, roforofo, and possibly spill on to the streets.

The last moniker spilling bears every hallmark of " no be only our code dem go cast make we sef impersonate and begin cast every confra".

If you ask me, I'd say, we the neutrals have nothing to lose.

Make una sha no annihilate una selves. Think about your aged and poor parents, please.

Pain, destruction, and sorrow is the only profitable thing from gangsterism.

Saynotocultism

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by alfarouq(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Monicar:

As much as we will like to hear your story so we can all learn from it and deter future generations, I feel the way you are narrating your story will make it easy for active members to identify you and harm you.
Your life is much more precious to us, please make sure you tell your story in a way that evil people will not be able to trace and harm you.
May God protect you from evil doers.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Monicar
Pls bro, avoid being too specific. For security reasons. Biko.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
JJTeam:

Boy you foolish ooo!
E pain you say the guy wan expose ur cult?

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by maturemindsonly(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Monicar isn't a SEC, he's only saying what he's prolly heard, check the guy's profile, he's a joke, claims to have a good business and drives a car, and he's on a thread that say "earn 3k daily"

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thanks everyone!!

I will heed all your advice.

Now,in our nest,we have three locally made double loader(that small locally made gun that uses two red aa catridges),a 9 gauge pump action rifle,some cutlasses and knives.

There was a robbery we went for,to Rob an hostel.i was holding one of the double loader,another person held the pump action and two guys held cutlasses..we met some beautiful girls in the hostel.one busty yellow girl was actually naked when we broke her room's door. Seeing her stark naked turned me on but I couldn't touched her because there's an higher hierarchy there,the FC(this was the highest hierarchy I attained before I became a world bird).I knew he won't take it lightly if I should go ahead to rape the innocent girl,but I couldn't hold myself.so while it seems the FC(flight commander) was not watching.i smartly squeeze one of her boobs.

Little did I know that the FC saw me but he pretended.

It was when we got back to our selected base(after raiding two other hostels).that the FC called me aside and asked how far. I told him there's nothing much.he replied that how was the surface I tasted.now I knew he saw me,i just smile...the guy told me he saw me,he asked why I couldn't go the full length to lay the young lady.i told him I was scared of him,since *eiye no dey rape* he just smiled and told me to always apply common sense in my dealings.

N.B;I want to keep the school's/nest name where all this happened a secret.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
maturemindsonly:
Monicar isn't a SEC, he's only saying what he's prolly heard, check the guy's profile, he's a joke, claims to have a good business and drives a car, and he's on a thread that say "earn 3k daily"
attention seeker undecided

Where did I said I owned a business?

I don't even think I have the guts to be a businessman.maybe you should go back and read from the very beginning.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Monicar my Niccar grin grin grin
I sight you!!

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
JJTeam:

Boy you foolish ooo!
you think I lied!!

Son,go and make check for yourself.how many cultists you know in school that ended schooling successfully??

Come back after you've done the assignment I just gave you,then we will talk more.

Let's see maybe you can still be redeemed.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kundistrict(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.