Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3114288 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kingfish542:

also that ikorodu that u mentioned, I live in ikorodu and ask anybody in ikorodu..... na strong aye territory be that...... no let video confuse u oo .....misinformation is a bitch
no be for Ikorodu that thing happen?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
@kingazubuike can u see you are a fooool. So all the people that comment above are cultist( they might, i dont knw) just because they knw a hanfull of information about each cult group. Dont tell me u spent 4 years in the uni without having 1 or 2 things to say about them. There is no way u can say in all those state @packwelljo mentioned above without hearing/knowing one or two things as a teenager.
dont ever quoat/accuse me again if u dont want thunder to locate you.

PS;I AM NOT SUPPORTING ANY MEMBER,MONICKER,POST OR CULTISM AT LARGE.

Its just that pple like kingazubuike are just too ignorant of their sorrounding.this would be my last@kingazubuike

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
25tolife stop! It's enough, he has stopped mentioning/quoting you but you and your 'LM' still quote/mention him. I saw one such on that embarrasing moment's with doctor's thread.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Passionate888:
25tolife stop! It's enough, he has stopped mentioning/quoting you but you and your 'LM' still quote/mention him. I saw one such on that embarrasing moment's with doctor's thread.
sir, with all due respect i dont knw what lm means and i dont have one. I only saw the word whem he clonned my monicker and message another accused monicker asking for accoun number. He also went and creat another monicker claiming to be an asp in lagos said i killed 5 people .smh, can u imagine.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Passionate888:
i will urge u sir to modify ur post because i dont have the said LM.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
subcbouy:
Honestly, It seems to me many have an interest in one group to another. They still claim not being a member of any of these groups. Still, they have goosebumps whenever they hear their interest is affected. I don't know what you gain from all of this. God help this group understand before being cut-off.

I have said before and I will say again.....95% of cultist will never tell you that he is not a cultist..... you think they are shy or ashamed or what..... I have never met a cultist that is not proud of it.........so all this accusation flying around...... if anybody say he's not a cultist leave him alone.
if you school in cultist infested places, u will surely know about them.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kingfish542:

I have said before and I will say again.....95% of cultist will never tell you that he is not a cultist..... you think they are shy or ashamed or what..... I have never met a cultist that is not proud of it.........so all this accusation flying around...... if anybody say he's not a cultist leave him alone.
if you school in cultist infested places, u will surely know about them.
bros i no knw say u understand ooo.

when one mumu when dae do like ajebutter when dm dae lock for house 24 hours dae misyarn.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Guy shut up no confra strong pass. Na who dem catch they must kill period!

Even the most so called strong confra, if rivals still catch you, dem must throw you overboard!

Be guided nothing like strong man for the game!

All confra are evil and just stupid! No gain!

Macro231101:
bros which part of the south West Eiye dominate,they May have large @A@ dat 1 nor mean anything,,d 1 May happen for Benin of recent ,Aye defeated 2 frats,(Maph and Eiye )I nor go lie Aiye na strong Frat,. . But some side of south West na Eiye and Alora dae rule,For ibadan na eiye and Alora dae rule ,ogun na eiye,osun na eiye,Lagos Aiye,Ondo Aiye,Kwara ,Alora,Ekiti all frat...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dayoung335:
Guy shut up no confra strong pass. Na who dem catch they must kill period!

Even the most so called strong confra, if rivals still catch you, dem must throw you overboard!

Be guided nothing like strong man for the game!

All confra are evil and just stupid! No gain!

well said Bro....No confra is stronger than d other...once dem mean u den u re gone..

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Macro231101:
bros which part of the south West Eiye dominate,they May have large numbers dat 1 nor mean anything,,d 1 May happen for Benin of recent ,Aye defeated 2 frats,(Maph and Eiye )I nor go lie Aiye na strong Frat,. . But some side of south West na Eiye and Alora dae rule,For ibadan na eiye and Alora dae rule ,ogun na eiye,osun na eiye,Lagos Aiye,Ondo Aiye,Kwara ,Alora,Ekiti all frat...
omo, nothing like strong man o. Who dem kill na him luck.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kingfish542:

I have said before and I will say again.....95% of cultist will never tell you that he is not a cultist..... you think they are shy or ashamed or what..... I have never met a cultist that is not proud of it.........so all this accusation flying around...... if anybody says he's not a cultist leave him alone.
if your school in cultist infested places, u will surely know about them.
I am not a novice to all their activities. The truth is let's not derailed the Op agenda to saving lives and repentant hearts. Every one of us has a story to tell one way or the other, but my concern is a deviation that has eroded the thread. If anyone has different ideas he should create his own rather than attacking, talking rubbish. We cannot allow people of "no conscience" to come to infect us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
Exactly my point

Macro231101:
well said Bro....No confra is stronger than d other...once dem mean u den u re gone..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Macro231101:
Oga ...how Eiye go win Aiye for Edo state...there own mother temple
me sef shock o
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
This thread is now all about; na ayes strong pass, na eiye strong pass bullshit talks.

Everyone be guided no confra strong pass, na u wey dem catch them go kill!

As your cult strong reach if you waka illegal waka and men surrounds you, then you'll understand what I'm talking about! Your confra no go save you at that moment, they must to butcher you no matter which group you fall under and that'll be the end of your sad life.

I repeat no cult strong pass, all na delusions and lies, na whom dem catch dem dey throw overboard.

Stop hyping any frat, all are useless

More than 70% of those viewing this thread and even commenting are cultist.

As far I'm concerned if you're hyping any group then you're either a bloody cultist or a potential period!

For the innocent ones, don't be deceived by all the rubbish these clowns are posting here

For the blended here haba make we start to dey ask ourselves questions. Start telling the truth please, you never can tell whose life you may be saving. Yes we made our mistakes, let's not make others repeat our mistakes. Start telling the truth!

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
This thread sha.... someone will say "no frat is greater than the other, shun cultism and what not" and still go ahead to hype one frat over the other. Lol. Cruise.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
A word is enough for those that values their lives.
Don't die a cultist!

Dayoung335:
This thread is now all about; na ayes strong pass, na eiye strong pass bullshit talks.

Everyone be guided no confra strong pass, na u wey dem catch them go kill!

As your cult strong reach if you waka illegal waka and men surrounds you, then you'll understand what I'm talking about! Your confra no go save you at that moment, they must to butcher you no matter which group you fall under and that'll be the end of your sad life.

I repeat no cult strong pass, all na delusions and lies, na whom dem catch dem dey throw overboard.

Stop hyping any frat, all are useless

More than 70% of those viewing this thread and even commenting are cultist.

As far I'm concerned if you're hyping any group then you're either a bloody cultist or a potential period!

For the innocent ones, don't be deceived by all the rubbish these clowns are posting here

For the blended here haba make we start to dey ask ourselves questions. Start telling the truth please, you never can tell whose life you may be saving. Yes we made our mistakes, let's not make others repeat our mistakes. Start telling the truth!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
DeusMagnus:
This thread sha.... someone will say "no frat is greater than the other, shun cultism and what not" and still go ahead to hype one frat over the other. Lol. Cruise.

Dangerous cruise but you no go understand
This thread is on the brink of spiking a cult war.

Ayes dey observe, eiye sef dey observe, you think say them dey happy to dey read all these supremacy arguments.

It can only take one cultist to enter street go gun down any rival him set his eyes on just to prove a point to himself. What then do you think happens next? A full blown cult war is what happens next, all because some clowns just won't shut up.
Many of them posting these shits here don't even know what the consequences of their posts here is.

Consequence:

A noble thread was created to deviate youngsters from cultism but then the thread ended up spiking a cult war and being responsible for loss of dozens of lives.

Be guided and reason very well before posting here.

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dayoung335:

Dangerous cruise but you no go understand
This thread is on the brink of spiking a cult war.

Ayes dey observe, eiye sef dey observe, you think say them dey happy to dey read all these supremacy arguments.

It can only take one cultist to enter street go gun down any rival him set his eyes on just to prove a point to himself. What then do you think happens next? A full blown cult war is what happens next, all because some clowns just won't shut up.
Many of them posting these shits here don't even know what the consequences of their posts here is.

Consequence:

A noble thread was created to deviate youngsters from cultism but then the thread ended up spiking a cult war and being responsible for loss of dozens of lives.

Be guided and reason very well before posting here.
no be lie
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
E na funny Ooo!

Na who tell una say Aiye dey fall Eiye.
And who told y'all Aiye hold Ikorodu?!
I just don't wanna reveal private information here ooo!
Tbh, Eiye might be loud but they'll never reveal scores or info to jews only Aiye snitch on their fellow mate.
I know alot of so called strong-Men that try to act secretive but that's their downfall because they can't help it but bragged about who they fall during small argument. Superior-Complex is their downfall. You go fear if i tell you real scores.

P.s before you guys start throwing insults, am not hyping Eiye or whatsoever. Am just backing the notion that no cult is superior.

SayNo2Cultism! Trust me, its doesn't pay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
JJTeam:
E na funny Ooo!

Tbh, Eiye might be loud but they'll never reveal scores or info to jews only Aiye snitch on their fellow mate.
I know alot of so called strong-Men that try to act secretive but that's their downfall because they can't help it but bragged about who they fall during small argument. Superior-Complex is their downfall. You go fear if i tell you real scores.

P.s before you guys start throwing insults, am not hyping Eiye or whatsoever. Am just backing the notion that no cult is superior.

funny how you say sayno2cultism after glorifying eiye finish.......your name has given you away already.......JJ, jakujaku will not save you when ayes or any other one come for your head,nothing can save you....no go renounce.....Mr hype man, how much dem dey pay u, bird wey no fit fly na fowl e be....na why una dey die like fowl so

30 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tjxicee: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Funny thread. Aye dey tackle sec. sec sef dey tackle aye unto scores. But everybody na say no to cultism. cruise grin

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kentebemoney: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
JJTeam:
E na funny Ooo!

u sabi azzmen finish!!!!!!!
dem sabi do like goat. Onetime my guy ask me weda na raw yam and beans dem dey serve dem for bush, dem go rush kill one big meat go sing music, meanwhile dem don collect wella.
I dey for one chick hostel that year, na him birds enter lite one azzman (the guy no fall) I con enter town dey watch ball for joint, na him one wey dey market me make I blend aiye, begin dey tell the azzmen their say na dem lite, birds con dey run(I wan die with laff inside). Yes aiye rugged but dem can hype and their propaganda na die

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
JJTeam:
E na funny Ooo!

Kingazubuike will not see this oo but be trying to get 25tolife locked up

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Livelyguy:

Kingazubuike will not see this oo but be trying to get 25tolife locked up
bros u get the idiot time sef.e just dae pain me say nah nairaland. Hm no fit try dat rubbish 4 fb. When we dae see each other photos. I Go don report am to my bros 4 mobile police I dae online steady hm papa.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
25tolife:
bros u get the idiot time sef.e just dae pain me say nah nairaland. Hm no fit try dat rubbish 4 fb. When we dae see each other photos. I Go don report am to my bros 4 mobile police I dae online steady hm papa.
But wait why you dey reply yourself with the two monikers ? I just checked ur IP and those two monikers belongs to you. Don't you think you have a mental disorder. ?

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

But wait why you dey reply yourself with the two monikers ? I just checked ur IP and those two monikers belongs to you. Don't you think you have a mental disorder. ?
smh , calamity fellow. I wish say na you die instead of floyd sef. No mention me again ooo if u no want make ur certificates them catch fire mad man. Lmao.

cc:livelyguy hm say we dae share de same ip address.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
JJTeam:
E na funny Ooo!

say no to cultism after you Don hype Eiye. Everybody go dey alright Las Las. Abeg make una make money o. Stop killing each other.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jayoficial(m): 12:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Kingfish542:

dem dey hype aye, so what does it look like u are doing now with eiye......na only numbers eiye get because of their 5 minute bamming.......any other thing just 4get.......it seems like dey get south west but its not as it seems.... anytime dey get clash, after some time, my guy go show me the peace agreement wey eiye sign after dem fall plenty. probably Ibadan and Ogun,any other place for southwest...I dont think.....na numbers dey deceive people. The fact that you mentioned Benin and delta, shows u don't know what's going on.....aye 4 Benin....the reason aye went for peacetalk with maph was because maph had already signed an agreement that states that any maph as long as he's inside the walls of uniben is a Jew, but ayes broke the agreement and fell one maph inside campus.......as for eiye dey av some stronghold area 4 Benin wey dem dey use count well but when it comes to Benin in general......leave am 4 aye.......I don't even want to mention their mother T, no go area. not to talk of east. even the particular war u are talking about don end since,eiye call 4 peacetalk....na anoda one dey on like this.

at the end of the day all na vanity upon vanity. saynotocultism# e no dey pay.....they should all be resented but at least no give credit to the wrong people. person wey hear na go think say e dey safe 4 Lagos as an eiye ...... na misinformation be that

The truth
Nothing more nothing less

Even people that are not living in Benin are telling tales of what they know nothing about
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 1:25am On Jun 06, 2020
25tolife:

bros,e be like say that ur house far well well....state cid Neva reach since how many days.....abi ur house get leg. lol.......state cid wan make arrest,he came to Nairaland to tell the person.........which kind desperate move be that one.........no worry bros,u will soon get a comment from Nairaland lawyers,judge, maybe some prison officials and inmate. lol......

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Botfuss: 3:32am On Jun 06, 2020
Brothers, these foolish cultists are trying so hard to hijack this thread. Let none of us engage them again. They are obviously cultists who care about the preponderance of their frats but masking it with “saynocultism”.

Let’s not forget many have come before them and have failed. This group will keep liberating lives whether they like it or not.

And to you foolish cultists , it’s obvious you are on your way to perdition. Guess what losers? few weeks/months ago, some of your members also had this opportunity to repent. They never thought they would be to used to count “scores”, but where are they today? The same fate awaits you and it’s not even a curse. You would die for nothing and undoubtedly have failed your family: your friends, your ambitions and the generations that was supposed to rise through your greatness.

Stop cultism today. If OP could stop as deep as he was, why not you? Must you die? You deserve better bro.

26 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dayoung335: 3:49am On Jun 06, 2020
You're a bloody cultist, jakujaku no go save you when the time comes, e get why!

JJTeam:
E na funny Ooo!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Kingfish542:

bros,e be like say that ur house far well well....state cid Neva reach since how many days.....abi ur house get leg. lol.......state cid wan make arrest,he came to Nairaland to tell the person.........which kind desperate move be that one.........no worry bros,u will soon get a comment from Nairaland lawyers,judge, maybe some prison officials and inmate. lol......
bros that guy dae jobless...wetin i go do am dae my mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (645) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.