Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3068415 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessedaredweak: 8:09am On Jun 18, 2020
MeinKampf:
For you to be a cultist, you must believe in the "god" of your fraternity, that in itself defeats the concept of atheism. So cultism has no place in atheism

I was inied into nbm 2013, nobody forced me, I asked for it because I was constantly oppressed back in school,I was an atheist then and still is.....if an atheist goes to church does that make him believe in god? its exactly the same thing.

and for those hypocrite that hang around the thread only to swear,accuse innocent people and wish people death.......yes some people got involved in killing but have in mind a considerable amount of people back then weren't killers,or rapist or thieves, I laugh whenever people say those things......I am not going to mention the school but the movement was very serious about thieving and rape, nobody even dared rape because the punishment 4 that was so drastic u might die.

they couldn't even get me to smoke,till date I don't smoke and I hardly drink and I am a good person......those lurkers who are without sin can come out and cast as many stones as they like but the fact is you or anyone else is not better than me.

Here is a fact,"You did what u did " most people are evil because they want to be not because anyone made them be....there's always a choice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sinistami(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2020
ndoeyopbennet:

I guess people can easily misinterpret things. This is not surprising. From my very first post on this thread, I had a singular purpose and I didn't hide it. Fortunately for me, I've achieved that purpose and even had a chance to interview some BAN members. If you think that I am subtly promoting the cult, then that's just an error of perception. My goal here is my research and it just appears that my research can be furthered on this thread. Beyond this, we've been able to unmask BAN, far beyond what anyone has said about it so far. Even the responses we've gotten have definite warnings to intending cultists and impersonators. Macro231101 emphasised the pains he went through in order to learn Bucanneer cult jargons. Both Macro231101 and Saltzman00 established the idiocy of impersonation (I believe some persons may wittingly or unwittingly try to impersonate cult groups based on the data here). This should do some good to intending cultists and potential impersonators. However, you are quite free to think contrary.

I won't really bother this thread again. smiley smiley

You did good man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 18, 2020
Blessedaredweak are u still active?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ndoeyopbennet: 8:14am On Jun 18, 2020
GreenArrow1:

I just tire o. Trying to make it look mysterious and appealing to the un-suspecting. You haven't seen what to research that would help society, it's a Nigerian cult language you want to do PH.D. on top. No problem. Take it away from this thread.
Something you can learn by simply getting initiated (initiation after tertiary level isn't brutal in any cult group except you are broke and hopeless) and then denouncing right after learning first-hand the information you seek. That's what great researchers and journalists do - they immerse themselves in the situations they seek to unravel so that when they decide to publish their findings, it would be first-hand information. Authenticity.

If the BAN language was such a mystic, cryptic, marvel of a code, I think the topmost secret service organizations in the world would have been using it as code to send and receive messages.

There's almost no cult group which doesn't have something intriguing about them. That's not what this thread is for.

We know first-hand that cultism is not just evil, it is pointless. #SayNoToCultism

It would be easier to truly get initiated but then I would have to also be initiated to SVC, NAS, NBM, SEC too. I'm working with those ones as well. If you've been following my posts, you would know that as well. I only foregrounded BAN here because someone mentioned the "13:13" encrypted language. I've also made a very significant comment on the type of cipher they use. Any smart person would understand why I did that and its relevance to the discourse on this thread.

There's nothing special about BAN. I only needed to fill a small hole in my work and I've done that to an extent. Like you said, many researchers have done extreme things to get their data. I did mention that I've gotten ample data. You should have asked me how I did and I would be more than happy to tell you my travails. Things may seem easy on the surface but you don't know the efforts keeping them so from within.

In any case, we are free to think what we want. I completely agree with your final statements.

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 8:19am On Jun 18, 2020
ndoeyopbennet:

It would be easier to truly get initiated but then I would have to also be initiated to SVC, NAS, NBM, SEC too. I'm working with those ones as well. If you've been following my posts, you would know that as well. I only foregrounded BAN here because someone mentioned the "13:13" encrypted language. I've also made a very significant comment on the type of cipher they use. Any smart person would understand why I did that and its relevance to the discourse on this thread.

There's nothing special about BAN. I only needed to fill a small hole in my work and I've done that to an extent. Like you said, many researchers have done extreme things to get their data. I did mention that I've gotten ample data. You should have asked me how I did and I would be more than happy to tell you my travails. Things may seem easy on the surface but you don't know the efforts keeping them so from within.

In any case, we are free to think what we want. I completely agree with the your final statements.
So if i may respectfully ask, how did you get those data?
Did you have to remunerate the active or ex members for information?
Were you harassed afterwards? or turned to "office"?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2020
GreenArrow1:

The SVC hardly beef the SEC and vice-versa. Whereas the Viking name for the NBM members is "BSTs" (bastards), they almost fondly call the SEC members as "Tingles."
And no, the supreme doesn't mean anything.

What does that tingle or tingo mean?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2020
Blessedaredweak:

Here is a fact,"You did what u did " most people are evil because they want to be not because anyone made them be....there's always a choice.

Is there really a choice? What happens when you get called upon to form part of a hit squad? Can you object and decline?

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
hustla:

lol....how do u know that he meant to say tingo.....tingo is an alias, given to them by nbm I think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2020
hustla:

It means an Eiye member. A blue bird. Nothing derogatory. No other relevant meaning. Just like how a face-cap is called a bonnet.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Blessedaredweak: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2020
Happydude291:

Is there really a choice? What happens when you get called upon to form part of a hit squad? Can you object and decline?

One kingazubuike confessed to being part of several murders of rivals after he was nominated by his cult head, i’m sure he didn’t have a choice or say in the matter

I don't intend to derail any further,I'm not a man of many words.......this will be my last involvement b4 the stone casters come.

I don't think its so in other frats,but in nbm a person that goes 4 hit is a high ranking person and u have to show interest and work 4 it b4 u can be given such post(butchers)..........nobody forces you...... even as a butcher u can still object, you will only be drilled........ That's a choice...... if u go the other way,its ur choice
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ndoeyopbennet: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Casan0va:

So if i may respectfully ask, how did you get those data?
Did you have to remunerate the active or ex members for information?
Were you harassed afterwards? or turned to "office"?

Thank you for asking. I don't want to derail the thread but I think I owe everyone a response to this question.

I got them officially and unofficially. I contacted the official representatives of the groups (from their websites), introduced myself as a researcher and requested for handbooks and other general documents. I got all the handbooks I have through this means. I read all of them too. I also registered as a member on NAS Cyber Anchor Point and on BAN Cyber Deck. I was allowed to join many Facebook groups too. I retrieved some documents from the online groups and forums they have. I was able to only observe NAS public events (because they are not associated with violence). I didn't want to be muddled up in issues so I decided against participation in other groups' events. However, I got some of the papers presented at their national conferences and lectures here and there. For NBM, I got their book of rituals and other sensitive materials and they helped me in terms of their language.

Unofficially, I had to pay some members to send me songs, videos, cult-culture materials, secret signals, messages, posts, etc etc. I was defrauded on many occasions. Sometimes I would pay a seemingly honest person and I won't get the promised material. I had this experience with SEC members a lot. Some NBM members made me pay up to twice or thrice before they finally sent me what I wanted or they would send just a part and ask me to pay even higher for the remaining part(s). I was threatened by quite a number of persons. I can remember that someone in SVC told me: "Na Odin go kill you and your research and na your skull I go take drink your blood". He was an ignorant fellow and I forgave him in my mind. I met others who were nicer and helped. I also had issues with BAN members who would promise to help and end up telling me nothing. Many thought I was not smart enough or didn't have the proper background to know when I'm told rubbish or irrelevant things. I couldn't accuse them of withholding stuffs because they were only helping. NAS or PC was more disposed to opening up (I really don't know why). Someone in PC even advised me to limit my research to PC alone and he wanted me to dissociate them from the other groups entirely. I politely told him that nobody can research into the "effects" without beginning with the "cause".

So, my friend, I've gone through so much too. It is true that I didn't put my life in danger and I won't apologise for that but I've invested time, energy, emotions, and money in taking my research to this point. I'm almost done though and I must appreciate those who helped me, including those who shared their experiences here.

38 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Blessedaredweak:

I don't intend to derail any further,I'm not a man of many words.......this will be my last involvement b4 the stone casters come.

I don't think its so in other frats,but in nbm a person that goes 4 hit is a high ranking person and u have to show interest and work 4 it b4 u can be given such post(butchers)..........nobody forces you...... even as a butcher u can still object, you will only be drilled........ That's a choice...... if u go the other way,its ur choice
as a fmr cabin (old biscuit), .... Ht, i can tell you that some of us were forced. Because it didn't happen to you, doesn't mean it didn't happen to others.. It depends on your LM and of course your squad, sir..

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2020
25tolife:
guy is like you saw me in ur dream.......................because me i don forget about you sef,if u ever in ur homosexual life accuse me again,you no go like wetin i go tell you........concerning the idiout when u say ,him expose me, that one parent just waste money by sending him to skul. because nothing he sabi....For the record, he always comment on all ur stupid thread, who knws if he is ur brother,friend or ur partner in homosexuality.

ps:as a matter of fact, i am not that person,this is my account. U must be a foool for concluding so quickly...
Where are you getting the 2 likes on your post from? Your alternate I guess coz nobody will be foolish enough to like posts from a noob like you.

Let me just warn you, your case is already at alausa .

Next time you spam my moniker and make false accusations, I'll flood this thread with your pictures and address. I will go to every front page thread and do the same. Trust me.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Happydude291:

One kingazubuike confessed to being part of several murders of rivals after he was nominated by his cult head, i’m sure he didn’t have a choice or say in the matter

stop this childish nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Where are you getting the 2 likes on your post from? Your alternate I guess coz nobody will be foolish enough to like posts from a noob like you.

Let me just warn you, your case is already at alausa .

Next time you spam my moniker and make false accusations, I'll flood this thread with your pictures and address. I will go to every front page thread and do the same. Trust me.
you are on nairaland looking for 'likes' and outside nairaland looking for 'diccks'.how can a sane grown up man be engaging in homo...even campaigning sef.....the next time u accuse me, i will curse you and never in ur life send me photos of ur genitals Again.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Kingfish542:

lol....how do u know that he meant to say tingo.....tingo is an alias, given to them by nbm I think

Because them NBM always refer to them as that, common knowledge
Thought it was a mod of a popular figure in SEC culture

The tingle bird however doesn't seem to always be blue, some have patches of blue and some are entirely blue

I just looked it up
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2020
IMOHS:
This guy's now started beating us, marching us with boots, before I knew wat was happening,I saw one guy cocking a gun n pointing at me, before I knew wat was happening,dis guy had shot me in the face. That when we all realized that shit had hit d fan.
Dats wen I started shouting dat I had been shot

I was shot with an awka made, I guess dats y am still alive today.

ALL THOSE THAT BELIEVE THEY'RE PROTECTED AGAINST BULLETS BY CHARMS HAVEN'T BEEN SHOT WITH PROPER GUNS. THAT'S JUST WHAT'S UP. IF YOU HAD CONSULTED ONE JUJU-PRIEST BEFOREHAND YOU'D BELIEVE THAT HIS JUJU WAS WHAT MADE YOU BULLETPROOF.

YOUNG MEN, I WONT ASK YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING. BUT KNOW THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE BULLETPROOF ANYWHERE. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO FORTIFY YOURSELF AGAINST BULLETS WITH CHARMS, WHEN YOU'RE SHOT, YOU WILL DIE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 11:04am On Jun 18, 2020
I cant say this didnt cross my mind.

Research discussion subtlely promoting BAN...

inspirator1:
Lets just be careful with all these BAN sphinx brouhaha. When acclaimed intellectuals wants to sell an ideology to you or star ruby a fellow, they take you on subtle route via discussion cum research. Those research chats up there is subtly promoting BAN and derailing this thread. If they acclaimed XY Lords, still holds back some information to demystify this group; of what importance of the above discourse, if not an astute avenue to promote BAN?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mmrinn: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2020
Chris525:

If theybdey promote ban then they are doing a bad job. The research is boring, in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2020
I stated same yesterday. Much of the straight forward stuff are made to look ambuigous & complex; presenting the whole of BAN as one highly intellectual group, fallacy.

mmrinn:

If theybdey promote ban then they are doing a bad job. The research is boring, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2020
Chris525:

Dude, stop this and think. He dropped the keys to unveiling the BAN masquerade and mystery here. You will do well to understand and appreciate the significance of that token to the goal of ridding this nation of cultism which is the objective of this thread.

He should be encouraged and applauded.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2020
Most of the information & materials he's got on BAN is from BAN. He thinks he's researching them but they're conditioning him by limiting, cherrypicking & distorting the facts at his disposal.

inspirator1:
Lets just be careful with all these BAN sphinx brouhaha. When acclaimed intellectuals wants to sell an ideology to you or star ruby a fellow, they take you on subtle route via discussion cum research. Those research chats up there is subtly promoting BAN and derailing this thread. If they acclaimed XY Lords, still holds back some information to demystify this group; of what importance of the above discourse, if not an astute avenue to promote BAN?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2020
IMOHS:
I have never commented on this thread before but I will today. I was a victim of cult shooting in the university,that was 2002/2003 in the university of uyo. I was never a cultist ,but lived with my relatives who were cultist,they were actually klansmen. War broke out between the Vikings and the klansmen on the day of matriculation. The klansmen I lived with all left the house. We were now three guys left in the house, myself (a ju man), Jacob(a electrical/electronics student from futo who just finished defending his project n came to stay with us ,since we were all childhood friends,also a ju) ,and his brother (a graduate from unical,but a BAN boy).
Behold,the next day, after we heard about the issue in school the previous day, this Vikings guys came to our house around 7/8pm , numbering about 15 or more n accosted all three of us. We were made to sit on the ground n someone used a Torchlight to point at our faces n asked 'NA DEM BE THIS?', and behold someone answered 'NA DEM', d guy asked a second time,'NA DRM BE THIS?' n d guy answered again,'NA DEM'. Omoh!,dats how it started o! This guy's now started beating us, marching us with boots, before I knew wat was happening,I saw one guy cocking a gun n pointing at me, before I knew wat was happening,dis guy had shot me in the face. That when we all realized that shit had hit d fan.
Dats wen I started shouting dat I had been shot, the other two guys now reacted n started fighting back,so attention was on dem, one voice inside me den told me to make a run for it or I ll die. So I stood up and made a run for the gate,since it was a fenced compound,I successfully made it to the gate,when I got outside ,I saw a number of Vikings boys outside, one of dem made a move to come grab me,but as it turned out,he happened to be my coursemate,n he was surprised to see me cos he never expected seeing me der cos he never tot I was a cultist. So he held back n dat gave me the opportunity to escape.
But Jacob didn't make it,he was killed dat night (may he farewell wherever he is). His brother the BAN guy also escaped with matchet cuts. I was shot with an awka made, I guess dats y am still alive today.
So cultism stinks,n dats my story.
#SAYNOTOCULTISM#

Sad story. That is the bad thing about cultism and more reason why it should not be encouraged in the society. Even not cultists feel the heat of the violence based on mistaken identity and other issues. A friend told me a story about how armed boys invaded his house in broad daylight. He thought they were armed robbers, but they went directly to one of the tenants in the house. They were actually cultists looking for a certain rival to kill. As they did not see him, they decided to beat his parents and siblings intimidating them to expose where their son was. Imagine that, your father being slapped because you joined cult. That man will never forgive his son.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mmrinn: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2020
DeeMain:

Dude, stop this and think. He dropped the keys to unveiling the BAN masquerade and mystery here. You will do well to understand and appreciate the significance of that token to the goal of ridding this nation of cultism which is the objective of this thread.

He really tried for this. Because of the key he dropped, I can read those ban rubbish stuffs now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2020
No, you stop! Stop playing to the gallery. Much of the info he's putting out no matter how fancy, are out of the point of this thread.

His research has too little or no impact on the objective of the thread at this level.

You should get the topic of the research & explain how it correlates it with that of the thread then you'll see how smart it makes you

DeeMain:

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 11:58am On Jun 18, 2020
We are not here to learn or study the way & language of cultists.

We are exposing their lies and deception, exposing them for the rabid blood thirsty lunatics they are & the evil cultism is.

mmrinn:

He really tried for this. Because of the key he dropped, I can read those ban rubbish stuffs now.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chris525:

No, you stop! Stop playing to the gallery. Much of the info he's putting out no matter how fancy, are out of the point of this thread.

His research has too little or no impact on the objective of the thread at this level.

You should get the topic of the research & explain how it correlates it with that of the thread then you'll see how smart it makes you

We have long established in this thread that unraveling and unveiling cult groups is a key strategy in demystifying them and robbing them of their power and spell over the people.

Saynotocultism started it and others followed suit. No one had said much about BAN here before he came. He came as an academic researcher and dropped the keys to unraveling and demystifying BAN. That is a plus to the goal of this thread. Others especially BAN members or ex members can take the demystification up from there and warn the people, from their experience, of the dangers that await them as the so called fine boys. .

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mmrinn: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chris525:

We are exposing their lies and deception, exposing them for the rabid blood thirsty lunatics they are & the evil cultism is.

In his defence, he say what he came to d thread for. Just that we have reasons for the thread. His reasons where different but one way or another, they have helped the thread.

I only think his research is boring. There are better things to research, not be cult matter.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chris525:

Before now, one of the allure of joining BAN was that they have a sophisticated and esoteric lingo which was invented by the all knowing Rica with an IQ above human comprehension.

Now, the research dude came on here and demystified that lingo. He also exposed Rica as not possessing an incomprehensible IQ level as claimed by members and he did this by stating that the BAN language was actually copied without any modification as against the notion that it was formulated by almighty Rica.

Tell me if this dosen’t demystify BAN to an extent? Tell me if this does not do damage to the allure of joining BAN to an extent?

26 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
all you want is story story,death,death,hit,hit.........any other thing is boring to you........how the hell can one thing k all what he said is promoting BAN,u think there are no greater way to promote than to teach u how to demystify a cherished language...........

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
3 people mentioned me, cant reply everyone, so this is a one for all.

Nigerian factor: Some1 doing a doctorate research is going to appeal to a lot of senses, its the Nigerian way.

But some people research, most which is not towards a doctorate & their findings might shock even a prof. Knowledge doesnt live in a space.

To understand a cult, you dont go to their public events; thats where they do their image laundering.

To understand cultism, you need to leave the comfort of a library & the company of books. Its not space technology, it lives with you, go out. It will stare at you in the face. Then if you know how to, you can talk to it, feel it. Analyse it.

Any cult secret code being studied is STRICTLY for research as most cultists out there dont care much about it. Note that the code here (njxhr) is not the lingua (Wida you).

The things that draw young people to cult is NOT the code or the ethos. Its the little & flimsy things - Girls, Power, Clout, Protection etc.

Thats where we must focus.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.