Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3087823 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
MeinKampf:
I refrained myself from attacking and I believe I wasn't wrong. I thought you would attack this scholar like the other guy that has tried numerously to discourage him claiming Dr.
Bolaji Carew was a super human not knowing those are part of the deception plot to cajole them into BANand make it look appealing to them. Someone that's doing research on lingos has been able to demystify the Rica that was thought to be a superhuman, he's not so super at all, he got most of his lingos from an existing language but because blacks are largely intellectually lazy , we assumed for so long that those languages can't be decoded. I respect you for wanting to support an academic endeavour. Thumbs up man
Everyone know Carew isnt a super human but he was a Man of many letters , that said , He laid the Foundation of Buccaneers so we had reverrence him, thats why we ways tell our fellow brothers to follow the path Of Rica , which many lord doesnt follow..But that aside he was a fellow human being like Us..

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Macro231101:
wow...U re good...i can aid u with your research though... Just type what u want i will write it out for u., but not some sensitives ones though.

Don't sit on the fence. There is nothing sensitive again.

Some of us are keeping quiet doesn't make us fools. Go all out else keep it to your yourself.

Think about the good you are doing for humanity. Think about another young man about to be butchered like the video we watched recently.

Don't appear nice and friendly at the same time. Shalom.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
you are right. They are so coordinated that even those that have been deaxed still get text notifications and calls. They spread informations fast through calls, text and social media private messages. I stay in Benin and delta that I will tell you, even if eiye is 10,000 and aye population is 2,000 they will still defeat eiye in any war in Benin

Let me tell you how they work. During Hits calls and text is been sent to all registered and recognize ayes of a forum to leave the area EXCEPT you have a personal gun or you are part of the rolling squad. They have even upgraded that na venza, highlander and tinted big cars na dem take dey go for hit that you wouldn’t suspect that something is about to happen. That’s why you see they have low casualties during hits. Of course there will sure be stubborn head who don’t fall in any of those categories but will choose to stay back. This is one thing eiye can’t boost of cause they are over populated and hard to control. Even if you dish out warnings to them, many don’t even have a place to run to cause they are filled with conductors( not a bad job but I’m trying to say that they have to come out everyday to work even when it’s bloody)Aboki’s, mentally unstable persons and underage that’s why their casualties are always higher. An ibaka of eiye in Benin once boosted that kill one and I will hatch 10 the next day

Another factor why they are hated is how rich they are. It’s an undisputed fact that 60% of all rich celebrities,big yahoo boys on your Instagram and Facebook are NBM members. This one even rival frats can confirm it. They can help and connect their fellow members very well, may not be money but with ideas and format about how they made it.

Aiye don’t have autocratic structures,although they are loyal to their superiors. If an high ranking member decides to oppress his junior member, the junior can report to a higher ranking member and if he is innocent, his seized property will be returned and the oppressor will be delth with. Even as a Jew self. I once had my fone and money taken from me in my final year in Uniben because they ask me to buy food for them and I refused. I reported to my elder relatives and one Coursemate I noticed was been fears, calls were made and my stuff were returned

And yes no cult is an island. I know all of this because I’m that guy that wrote bloody war is coming soon in Benin(may not be now but sooner) and I’m from a polygamous home were siblings are in one frat and step siblings in another. Aiyes fear Vikings more than any other frats. In fact they see eiye are their junior brother. I have hear them say it several times, defferent locations that Vikings is their most dreaded opponent and they sometimes think twice before going to war with them.

I know all this without been a member of any frat cause the ‘secret’ in secret cult has become a myth and non existent again. Reason is their calls are becoming louder, text messages don’t get deleted, social media password are too easy to crack especially ayes that majority of their member add or use 0147 to their password

Talking of co-ordination, I will say Maphites are the most co-ordinated. But fact is, if you're marked to be assassinated by your rivals, you are marked. No cult is greater than the other. The only thing that can save you is leaving town or God's special grace

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Macro231101:
Everyone know Carew isnt a super human but he was a Man of many letters , that said , He laid the Foundation of Buccaneers so we had reverrence him, thats why we ways tell our fellow brothers to follow the path Of Rica , which many lord doesnt follow..But that aside he was a fellow human being like Us..

There's no path here to follow, man. Only path is the way of God. Simple.

Man never created himself so no path for him.

Greed, selfishness, wanton desire for power and quest to be known.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Neddstark:

Talking of co-ordination, I will say Maphites are the most co-ordinated. But fact is, if you're marked to be assassinated by your rivals, you are marked. No cult is greater than the other. The only thing that can save you is leaving town or God's special grace

Leave town? grin cheesy Once you are marked you are marked unless you join a superior force or keep changing location especially now that we have communication at one's finger tips.

Neddstark howdy?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
I know all that but what I appreciate in your response is not attempting to hush the guy into abandoning his quest which wouldn't yield results anyway. Bolaji Carew was sold to me as an intellectual that I should study during my undergraduate days as far back as 2003, my resilience and my inquisitive nature prevented me from buying in on that lane and I'm happy for it Rica came across to me then as a rebel and someone that loved to challenge the status quo, which I'm also one, so I didn't buy the hype. I'm the type that'll never submit my freedom to any group, even organised religious groups like fellowship, that too helped in guiding me aright
Macro231101:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
ndoeyopbennet:

Do not underestimate the power of "cult culture". Once one is motivated to become a member and eventually does, it appears that he devotes most of his brainpower to learning the traditions of the cult. This can sometimes take a while for those who are not quick-witted but they eventually learn most of their history and cult-traditions (otherwise called OT). The level of intelligence and efficiency that they use in mastering their cult-traditions, history, signals, signs, etc is quite astounding. Unfortunately, not many can replicate this rare commitment with their academic studies. If they could, all cultists should be intellectuals.
I must confess that I really enjoyed your writings, such a superb illustration. But almost today's cultists don't even know any of these deep beliefs or culture. It is because of this many are a bunch of ridiculous beasts. They have no deeper knowledge and far from being intellectual to know that supremacy is not about maiming and looting peoples destiny to their own lustful intentions.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kingfish542:

they fear Vikings as much as aye.

but I have one question, I once heard a SEC guy saying SVC and SEC and both supreme so they don't have much issues with them. does the supreme mean anything

The SVC hardly beef the SEC and vice-versa. Whereas the Viking name for the NBM members is "BSTs" (bastards), they almost fondly call the SEC members as "Tingles."
And no, the supreme doesn't mean anything.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
They don't even attempt to know. They are being spoon-fed by those who don't even know the meaning of most of their respective ideologies.
Most cult groups know this , so they carefully select those that'll be in charge of their PR and image laundering
subcbouy:
I must confess that I really enjoyed your writings, such a superb illustration. But almost today's cultists don't even know any of these deep beliefs or culture. It is because of this many are a bunch of ridiculous beasts. They have no deeper knowledge and far from being intellectual to know that supremacy is not about maiming and looting peoples destiny to their own lustful intentions.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Too bad, I had no reason to belong. I was already a stand alone bad boy in my growing years. I had slip in and out of police station and been pardon based on my age and popsy settling out of court. Before I got to university, I already repented, when I see people do the things I used to do and I definitely knew the end point I only pitied them. My entire university education, I was only approach by one very close friend who happens to be the head of SVC, leader of axe was also a very close friend and my room mate was a fine boi. My life was so wrap up with everyone and cult that people were always confuse where to place me, to cap it, I stand for myself whenever it looks like someone try being funny and also know when to walk away. My entire stay in the university, I never partied, up till year 4, I never spent weekend in my university town. I only had babes from other university or colleges visit. I had no reason to cross paths, also I was into student politics, rose to leader of my state students on my state capital. The confusion was much, most of them confess that it took them till my year 3 to place me as a new man, my axe friend became a friend because he was asked from year one to identify me and that makes him appear almost where ever I went without me even knowing he was trailing me. I also saved his life and hid him in my native home during some crisis like that. The day he missed a hit because he couldn't discharge me, his friends that went were all killed. Only then he told me that I saved him. My axe friend, my roomie the BAN, and political affiliate, the klans never suggested for me to join them in anyway, only my SVC friend and it was a plea which I told him I will join by my final year as am handling a professional course and wouldn't need distraction. He graduated before me. I am in same town with him now, I do visit him and give him small cash most times, he is attempting a pastor now. Looks changed in the surface. The axe man is also a pastor now and doing well. My roomie is a perfect gentleman and my 5&6 any day. I was and still the king of the Jews, I have more than a cult to defend my interest at any one point. If I need support, I combine them and only subtract the cult that is the trouble. Am a friend of all and can't condemn their ways, it's a choice just like I choose jewism but don't try to mix me up in your shit, our friendship stops at business, woman and drinks. I am only lucky, don't follow my path, run away from cultism if you can.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sinistami:

LOL... Is this your uncle from the states of Rivers or Bayelsa or grew up in PH perhaps. People say it a lot there without being prosecuted.

No, he is Igbo and stays in the east. He was very popular back then and everyone called him Die the Matter. As a child I liked the sound of the name and when I was old enough, I got to know the meaning of the name(he has a very peaceful disposition to life and would use it to calm people and situations down).

We started using it and variants of it (die the matter/die it/die the issue/die the case) as teenagers. You can imagine my shock recently when a member of a WhatsApp group I am part of questioned my use of 'die it' in the group, implying that it was an exclusive preserve of a cult group. I was trying to de-escalate a contentious issue.

I was livid. Imagine the nonsense!

At least ndoeyopbennet has helped me solve the mystery. Vikings cobbled together street slangs from the east and south south and mixed it with sea faring language and nordic culture lingos and made it their own.

The wonders have ended.

Thanks ndoeyopbennet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
dfrost:

U wont understand

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sinistami(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
ndoeyopbennet:

Yes. I agree with you on the shared ethos between Vikings and Buccaneers. Indeed, the Vikings Confraternity (or Norsemen K-Club) is based on sailing, just like Pyrates and Buccaneers. However, the key difference is that while Pyrates and Buccaneers are based on 16th-17th century pirates and privateers on the Atlantic Ocean axis (Europe and North America), Vikings is based on a much older Scandinavian group of nomadic warriors who held sway prior to the 12th century.

Viking cult language is influence by old Norse, some Latin and, of course, some Nigerian touch. Their language was one of the easiest for me to decrypt because the logic and mythology behind it is quite clear. I don't really have any issue with it. However, the Vikings cult seem to have inherited the inclination towards violence from Old Norse mythology which is evident in their language and tradition. You also find some Ikwerre or seemingly Igbo words too (this is no surprise as the cult started at the University of Port Harcourt).

You should be careful of listening to those cult songs though. They can subconsciously create a desire for you to "belong" or at the very least, they can make you idealise the cults. Do not listen to them if you are influenced strongly by music.

I noticed this too. Vikings language is a mix of Old Norse words, Souther Nigerian languages most notably Ikwere and Ijaw and the rest just made up jargons.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
dfrost:

Don't sit on the fence. There is nothing sensitive again.

Some of us are keeping quiet doesn't make us fools. Go all out else keep it to your yourself.

Think about the good you are doing for humanity. Think about another young man about to be butchered like the video we watched recently.

Don't appear nice and friendly at the same time. Shalom.
there is someone already on that path let him continue dishing it out
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
dfrost:

I'm good master. This your above na wisdom of the ages

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
'follow the path of rica'

would seem to me like you all should go & create a secret society as thats the only thing rica's known for.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Macro231101:

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chris525:

'follow the path of rica'

would seem to me like you all should go & create a secret society as thats the only thing rica's known for.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

u aint wrong though but that is not what it means, follow the path of rica means , To do a what Rica did when he came a lord that is not ..
1:No smoking of weed
2:Academics b4 anything
3:No rape, stealing, doing of hard drugs and no Violence..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
You and I know that more than 80% in the group smoke weed, spill over (know a lot that spent up to 8 years for a 5 years course) and for the stealing and hard drugs unless weed has stopped being a hard drug
Macro231101:
u aint wrong though but that is not what it means, follow the path of rica means , To do a what Rica did when he came a lord that is not ..

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
MeinKampf:
You and I know that more than 80% in the group smoke weed, spill over (know a lot that spent up to 8 years for a 5 years course) and for the stealing and hard drugs unless weed has stopped being a hard drug
that's what I'm saying, they didn't follow the path of Rica...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Really? If all you typed there is true then I must tell you rica wanted to start a church but didnt know how to go about it.

Macro231101:

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chris525:

Really? If all you typed there is true then I must tell you rica wanted to start a church but didnt know how to go about it.

it's the truth , but he couldn't control them when the need came to expand buccaneer to other regions, different lords were in charge of different Frigate and Galleons but they did not adhere to the lay down principle of True buccanerism....

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
A lot of the founders meant well. I can say this for PC, BAN, NBM & SEC.

Truth is they were just too young, an ill-equipped to actualize what they had in mind. Rica sought to control mind of the individual. Which I'm sure he later realised was impossible.

Macro231101:
it's the truth , but he couldn't control them when the need came to expand buccaneer to other regions, different lords were in charge of different Frigate and Galleons but they did not adhere to the lay down principle of True buccanerism....
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chris525:

A lot of the founders meant well. I can say this for PC, BAN, NBM & SEC.

Truth is they were just too young and ill-equipped to actualize what they had in mind. Rica sought to control the mind of the individual which I'm sure he later realised was impossible.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sinistami(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
DeeMain:

No, he is Igbo and stays in the east. He was very popular back then and everyone called him Die the Matter. As a child I liked the sound of the name and when I was old enough, I got to know the meaning of the name(he has a very peaceful disposition to life and would use it to calm people and situations down).

We started using it and variants of it (die the matter/die it/die the issue/die the case) as teenagers. You can imagine my shock recently when a member of a WhatsApp group I am a member of questioned my use of 'die it' in the group, implying that it was an exclusive preserve of a cult group. I was trying to de-escalate a contentious issue.

At least ndoeyopbennet has helped me solve the mystery. Vikings cobbled together street slangs from the east and south south and mixed it with sea faring language and nordic culture lingos and made it their own.

The wonders have ended.

Thanks ndoeyopbennet.

[b]
DeeMain:

We started using it and variants of it (die the matter/die it/die the issue/die the case) as teenagers. You can imagine my shock recently when a member of a WhatsApp group I am a member of questioned my use of 'die it' in the group, implying that it was an exclusive preserve of a cult group. I was trying to de-escalate a contentious issue.

The wonders have ended.

Thanks ndoeyopbennet.

[/b]
DeeMain:

The wonders have ended.

Thanks ndoeyopbennet.

Sure they did. But it's vice versa. Because of the high rate of vikings and it's splinter groups such as the Icelanders, Green landers, Red skin, outlaws etc influence in the south especially Rivers and Bayelsa the now newly invented language by the vikings is now rampant on every body's lips.

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by yazga: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Barrytone:
Too bad, I had no reason to belong. I was already a stand alone bad boy in my growing years. I had slip in and out of police station and been pardon based on my age and popsy settling out of court. Before I got to university, I already repented, when I see people do the things I used to do and I definitely knew the end point I only pitied them.

My entire university education, I was only approach by one very close friend who happens to be the head of SVC, leader of axe was also a very close friend and my room mate was a fine boi.

My life was so wrap up with everyone and cult that people were always confuse where to place me, to cap it, I stand for myself whenever it looks like someone try being funny and also know when to walk away.

My entire stay in the university, I never partied, up till year 4, I never spent weekend in my university town. I only had babes from other university or colleges visit. I had no reason to cross paths, also I was into student politics, rose to leader of my state students on my state capital. The confusion was much, most of them confess that it took them till my year 3 to place me as a new man, my axe friend became a friend because he was asked from year one to identify me and that makes him appear almost where ever I went without me even knowing he was trailing me. I also saved his life and hid him in my native home during some crisis like that. The day he missed a hit because he couldn't discharge me, his friends that went were all killed. Only then he told me that I saved him.

My axe friend, my roomie the BAN, and political affiliate, the klans never suggested for me to join them in anyway, only my SVC friend and it was a plea which I told him I will join by my final year as am handling a professional course and wouldn't need distraction. He graduated before me. I am in same town with him now, I do visit him and give him small cash most times, he is attempting a pastor now. Looks changed in the surface. The axe man is also a pastor now and doing well.

My roomie is a perfect gentleman and my 5&6 any day. I was and still the king of the Jews, I have more than a cult to defend my interest at any one point. If I need support, I combine them and only subtract the cult that is the trouble. Am a friend of all and can't condemn their ways, it's a choice just like I choose jewism but don't try to mix me up in your shit, our friendship stops at business, woman and drinks. I am only lucky, don't follow my path, run away from cultism if you can.
Well said

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Macro231101:
U wont understand

The man wey you dey talk day he no understand Na old dog o.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Macro231101:
that's what I'm saying, they didn't follow the path of Rica...

Are you a follower of this path?

Can you say you’ve never done any of these things forbidden?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chris525:

Really? If all you typed there is true then I must tell you Rica wanted to start a church but didn't know how to go about it.

gringringrin The way of Rica, not the way of doom? The deceit that followed after them lives with today, evil smoke weeds. gringrin

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
KodakBlack:

Are you a follower of this path?

Can you say you’ve never done any of these things forbidden?
I was a true buccaneer, I used d word 'Was' cause I'm no longer a buccaneer.... I adhere to everything cos I was a traditional buccaneer, I don't smoke, do drugs or indulge with anything Violent, concerning my academics I think bee the best in my dept proved that. Though I didn't graduate with a first class but finished with a strong upper

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Macro231101:
it's the truth, but he couldn't control them when the need came to expand buccaneer to other regions, different lords were in charge of different Frigate and Galleons but they did not adhere to the lay down the principle of True buccaneers....
Are other groups such as NBM, SEC and SVC following the laydown rules? Because known of these groups followed any of the shit they claimed as belief.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sinistami:

Sure they did. But it's vice versa. Because of the high rate of vikings and it's splinter groups such as the Icelanders, Green landers, Red skin, outlaws etc influence in the south especially Rivers and Bayelsa the now newly invented language by the vikings is now rampant on every body's lips.

I understand the latter part too. The people have been encultured. I stayed in Rivers in the early 2000s during the Odili regime triggered Asari Dokubo-Ateke Tom cult war. What my eyes saw in PH and in the hinterlands my tongue cannot express.

Only God can save Rivers State now.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
subcbouy:
Are other groups such as NBM, SEC and SVC following the laydown rules? Because known of these groups followed any of the shit they claimed as belief.
Nobody is following the lay down rules by the original founders, that's why there is so much violence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Godblessme1, kamaladejoke and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.