Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3085420 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by johnonuh: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Cultism has always been rife in MKD. Clashes are just escalating again due to expansion into new territories by both dominant groups.

With the influx of young guys from the villages and from far Northern states, these cult groups have a steady stream of willing and vulnerable recruits who are ignorant of the dangers involved.
which cult groups are the most dominant, I also learnt that before the lock down started there were many cases of cult killings within the campus area of BSU so bad

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Cultism has always been rife in MKD. Clashes are just escalating again due to expansion into new territories by both dominant groups.

With the influx of young guys from the villages and from far Northern states, these cult groups have a steady stream of willing and vulnerable recruits who are ignorant of the dangers involved.

I have a question. Like monicar said something about saying the Eiye creed when identifying yourself and missing a line can get you killed or badly maimed, all those motor park touts dey cram am?
Plus the various tree names.
How do they manage to learn all those mumbo jumbo?

Person go calm down dey cram OT, when I dey school, I no dey cram because I no sabi, na paper I dey use enter Hall, if I join now, my own Don be. grin

34 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Casan0va:

I have a question. Like monicar said something about saying the Eiye creed when identifying yourself and missing a line can get you killed or badly maimed, all those motor park touts dey cram am?

Person go calm down dey cram OT, when I dey school, I no dey cram because I no sabi, na paper I dey use enter Hall, if I join now, my own Don be. grin
with time e go dey easy for you, e go easy like saying the Lord's prayer or reciting Psalm 23.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by savagesage15: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
ndoeyopbennet:
This is to acknowledge and appreciate all the support I've received concerning my posts. I hold no grudge for those who think my posts are out of place. We are all here for different reasons but no matter what, the central idea is that cults are bad and no one should join them. If you're already a member, you should change your ways and help solve the menace by telling us your experience. One way to remove the power and allure of cultism is to demystify the cults. Another way is to show or tell us the dangerous realities of the cults. As long as people no longer feel the need to join the cults, we would have achieved something. I am now tempted to even unveil other groups that haven't received ample attention here. I also appreciate those who added to what I wrote on the Maphites. Nothing is too small in the learning industry.

For those who think my ideas should be on a new thread, I really don't think it's a good idea. I'm very inconsistent in the frequency of my posts and creating a new thread would be counterproductive. Besides, I'm also here to learn even though I may have a few things to share. This thread may never go moribund because people are always coming to share their experiences and others are coming to learn from them too. I think this is the best place to share what I have. If anyone also thinks I'm making the cults appear interesting in any way, then you should really check yourself. You can't pin that on me at all, especially after all the #saynotocultism posts here. How I present the cults in my analysis is a reflection of my depth of understanding, not the intellectual nature of the cults (if they even have any serious intellectual background to reckon with).

@savageage15: Would you be willing to answer two or three questions about Maphites as a member/former member?

I would gladly help you but very sensitive questions may not be answered.

PS: I am not a member again.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Phantom66: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
Mama KeKere the woman of God will be sharing goat meat today.
Time: efficient pm.
Please endeavor to be around.

Worthy, abeg come complete this thing wey you start.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Casan0va:

Like passionate said, it gets easier with time. That's why they always stay together. Speaking the same jargons and occupying their brains with the language.
If you aren't impersonating and just forget a line of I.D, you'll chop drilling.
If you were impersonating, depending on the mood of things, you might either get drilling and subsequent initiation, or take serious beatings followed by bailing with cash or eat a bullet if you are suspected of being an opposing cult member.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Definitely. Cultism isn't as sophisticated as some may want to paint it to be. Last last, it ends with young people who should spend time planning for their futures to instead spend the time of their youth running about causing trouble, looking over their shoulders and then BOOM! Old age comes, a flood of regrets at years wasted chasing a wrong course.
Look at cultists or ex cultists who are doing well, almost none of them got their breakthroughs through cultism. Except in cases where they joined up forces with their fellow cultists to form criminal gangs and upgrade.
At that level, you see an Eiye, Viking and NBM member as parts of the same criminal gang. The common denominator is that they are all criminals. No allegiance to their various groups anymore. Life has opened their eyes that there's so little any dirty cult group can do for you as regards paying bills.

A fellow joins a cult group, he begins to misbehave. His parents, in a bid to save him from wasting his life, pull resources together to either send him abroad, get him a job with the police, DSS, Road Safety or some other establishment. He starts doing well, comes back to town once in a while (Christmas, weddings or Burial). He runs into his fellow cultists who are not doing so well and mostly still urchins and buys drinks for them. These urchins then turn use him as a reference to toast unsuspecting young boys that that guy is doing well today because he is their member.
Na scam. I'm saying this because as these groups are beginning to be painted on this thread as if they have some serious level of sophistication, they might start to look appealing to some of the younger people on this thread looking for direction in life as groups that could guide and pave ways for them in the near future (since 9ja situation can easily dis-orient a young person starting life). Don't fall for it. All Na scam. Some of us have seen it all. It is far from glamorous. Forget all those codes and cyphers. Country hard! Your fellow cultist who finds himself in an organization or company knowsthe REALITY that most cultists are just trouble and will gladly hand a job opportunity to a JEW man over you anyday. So that make you no come disgrace am. He'll buy you drinks instead.
No sophistication what-so-ever. You have people whose mentors are Naira Marley, Wizkid and Zlatan as your Kpoai, Executioner and Big Eye. Even if they speak the codes of their founders who had people like Ché Gueverra, Nicholo Machiavelli, Thomas Sankara, Haile Selassie, et al, their practices of laid -down ideologies would be misguided.

Which is why I laughed at someone in 2019 who said he was fighting for the freedom of Nelson Mandela. Imagine such ignorance!

Shun cultism!

END OF DISCUSSION

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Casan0va:

LWKM

Them go don kill me many times sef

I asked a similar question, how your brain go get space to learn things wey make sense when na rubbish full inside

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Like passionate said, it gets easier with time. That's why they always stay together. Speaking the same jargons and occupying their brains with the language.
If you aren't impersonating and just forget a line of I.D, you'll chop drilling.
If you were impersonating, depending on the mood of things, you might either get drilling and subsequent initiation, or take serious beatings followed by bailing with cash or eat a bullet if you are suspected of being an opposing cult member.
My thoughts exactly. They already know what awaits them should they miss a line or fail some certain questions. It's not like school assignment where nobody is going to flog or give you punishment for failing a question (hell they'll even pray that you fail some).

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Phantom66:

Worthy, abeg come complete this thing wey you start.

Appears he is not "efficient" with his timekeeping ... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ResourceMan(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
What Is The Problem With Most Of You Here For God Sake, You Are Derailing This Thread.
Stop Quoting Long Posts!
Stop Quoting Long Posts!
I don't Know Why Most Of You Like To Post Unnecessary Things Here Making Those That Are Contributing To Stop Posting Their Exposee
There Are Many Of Us Reading At the Background Who Are Silent.
If You Don't Have A Story To Share, Stay At The Background And Read.
Must You Mess Up This Lovely Thread With Useless Banters Like Gossiping School Girls?

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ResourceMan(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
jmaine:

Appears he is not "efficient" with his timekeeping ... grin grin grin

The thread is messed up now and irritating, many posters are Derailing the thread.
Many are just posting thrash or quoting long posts to drop silly lines.
Who does that on an important thread like this?
This thread should be left alone to those making real and serious contribution.
Imagine some of you Asking some posters to create another thread for their stories.
Most of the real contributors are no longer interested .
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
ResourceMan:

The thread is messed up now and irritating, many posters are Derailing the thread.
Many are just posting thrash or quoting long posts to drop silly lines.
Who does that on an important thread like this?
This thread should be left alone to those making real and serious contribution.
Imagine some of you Asking some posters to create another thread for their stories.
Most of the real contributors are no longer interested .

On the good side, our comments ensure the traffic on the thread is constant, which is not necessarily a bad scenario in getting more attention wink.

There is bound to be conflicts on an active thread such as this, so far, we have disagreed with each other responsibly without going haywire ... grin grin grin.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kiingazubuike:
I will be revealing my stories here shortly. So many atrocities. The hits, rituals, my eventual escape to norway through the desert cry
Dismiss this clown. It's 25tolife behind this.

Anything that doesn't come from my moniker, dismiss it.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
kingthreat:

Bros, make I warn you very well. Don't you ever deactivate your account again. Bye bye

Smiles�.
It is well

God bless

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
swankyshank:

Hi bro... It’s good to have you here again. I tried reaching you via pm then. I don’t have access to the email I used in opening my account here anymore tho.

Kindly help with a means to reach out to you. I need your help with some prayer directions. Please treat as important.

I saw your PM, but intentionally didn't respond at first.
I'll reply you, however you should know the email I used to reopen this account isn't my identity at all.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
swankyshank:

I agree I could be wrong.

If you're truly convinced that you're wrong , then I think you should apologise, cos that's what a true Christian brother would do, which I believe you are, cos a lot of people believed your assertion.

Just an advice though.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
swankyshank:

Hi bro... It’s good to have you here again. I tried reaching you via pm then. I don’t have access to the email I used in opening my account here anymore tho.

Kindly help with a means to reach out to you. I need your help with some prayer directions. Please treat as important.
Dude don't try it

That's not EnthronedbyGod

You can pray by yourself
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
New profile
TIME CREATED: JUNE 21, 2020
grin grin grin
The stress all you cultists go through to come at me on this thread though.
Hiding identity to threaten a jew on a faceless forum. So much for strongmen.

Kiingazubuike:

You reason like an illiterate. I have been observing your posts. What a dunce
Your case is already at the state CID and there is nothing i can do about it

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Totalitarian:

Enthronedbygod created a thread about spirituality and cultism and exposed other cult groups including eiye OTs . He gave some of his life lessons as a member of the NBM. Immediately after this, he deactivated to avoid trace .

The only monicker op willingly mentioned and truly gave kudos to last year July 7 when the op confessed his spiritual journey into cultism is enthronedbygod .

Now seeing how close the op is to enthronedbygod , they have succeeded in cloning enthronedbygod monicker to get to the op. Next this person enthronedbygod1 will request to speak to the op outside the forum and boom, they will unmask the op and send killer squad to behead him like kokoma. Op , please be careful with this new monicker as it makes no sense for enthronedbygod to come back with the same monicker considering he has exposed a lot about the movement and because of that, he deactivated .

Be careful op .

So funny how ignorance thrives on this forum.
I marvel at how many likes people get despite their ignorance.

I didn't deactivate to avoid trace.
My reason for deactivating was clearly stated on the thread.
I fear no man, I said I'll still write a book on cultism, which I would do and my face will be boldly placed at the back cover, cos there are a lot of unsaid things that will be said there.

If the members of church of Satan couldn't take my life despite all their human sacrifice, is it small jakujaku, or korofo or grandpa or odin boys that will trace me ( so funny). They are too small to be worried about.

I'm far far above them all.

I sleep like a little child whenever I feel like sleeping.

As for saynotocultsim, nobody can do him anything, except the God I serve has started sleeping and slumbering, but as long as He doesn't do either, then my prayers for him are intact.

I never even land and una don already start the accusations. Hahaha.

I've been enthroned by God and can't be dethroned by a clone.

It is well with you bro. I harbour no ill feelings towards you.

God bless.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Casan0va:

I have a question. Like Monica said something about saying the Eiye creed when identifying yourself and missing a line can get you killed or badly maimed, all those motor parks tout dey cram am?

A person goes calm down dey cram OT, when I dey school, I no dey cram because I no Sabi, na paper I dey use enter Hall if I join now, my own Don be. grin
Keep deceiving yourself that you don't cram. How about that music you cram, if it would be difficult for park tout to learn. Nothing is difficult when your mind is willing to know it. Everything is possible. Those guys you called touts are even more concerned about learning that rubbish quickly and fast. Anything slangs are becoming norms these days except you decided to stop saying them.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kiingazubuike:

Your case is already at the state CID and there is nothing I can do about it
Dunce full this thread. How would you register today; begin to harass people?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
ResourceMan:
What Is The Problem With Most Of You Here For God Sake, You Are Derailing This Thread.
Stop Quoting Long Posts!
Stop Quoting Long Posts!
I don't Know Why Most Of You Like To Post Unnecessary Things Here Making Those That Are Contributing To Stop Posting Their Exposee
There Are Many Of Us Reading At the Background Who Are Silent.
If You Don't Have A Story To Share, Stay At The Background And Read.
Must You Mess Up This Lovely Thread With Useless Banters Like Gossiping School Girls?

undecided

Pele o Social Prefect. If you don't gedifok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kiingazubuike:

Your case is already at the state CID and there is nothing i can do about it
Una funny for this thread shaa
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
That is EnthronedbyGod, its not his clone.
Nezzjnr:

Dude don't try it

That's not EnthronedbyGod

You can pray by yourself
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nezzjnr: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bodydialect57:
K
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Totalitarian:

Enthronedbygod created a thread about spirituality and cultism and exposed other cult groups including eiye OTs . He gave some of his life lessons as a member of the NBM. Immediately after this, he deactivated to avoid trace .

The only monicker op willingly mentioned and truly gave kudos to last year July 7 when the op confessed his spiritual journey into cultism is enthronedbygod .

Now seeing how close the op is to enthronedbygod , they have succeeded in cloning enthronedbygod monicker to get to the op. Next this person enthronedbygod1 will request to speak to the op outside the forum and boom, they will unmask the op and send killer squad to behead him like kokoma. Op , please be careful with this new monicker as it makes no sense for enthronedbygod to come back with the same monicker considering he has exposed a lot about the movement and because of that, he deactivated .

Be careful op .

His signature is similar with what he used then. Lets accept he had to come back. No reason for an alarm yet.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
If you dont mind me asking, How are you so sure?

Bodydialect57:

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Chris525:

If you dont mind me asking, How are you so sure?

She's so sure because one of her native names is same as that of my fiancee ( I stated this openly here cos she and about 2 other people are the only ones privy to this information).

PS- I have never sent a PM to anyone not even @saynotocultism and would never send to anyone( not even @saynotocultism).

I don't need his real identity to pray for him, cos the Holy Spirit knows him.

Anyone who sends you a PM claiming to be from enthronedbyGod, is clearly not me, so all the talk about me trying to track @saynotocultism with a cloned enthronedbyGod moniker through PM is nonsense.

He can confirm this himself.

God bless.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timwudz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.