Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3068606 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Phantom66: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
MeinKampf:
What's the difference between Apache 22 and Klansmen? They seem to both reference Ogor and use Plantation as their various outlets

KK serves Ogor and uses Plantation which refers to the various institutions e.g Oil Plantation, Root Plantation, Green Plantation, e.t.c

Apache serves DB (Duncan Brown) and uses Barracks which refers to their various institutions.

KK wears black and white while Apache wears black and black.

I hope you understand the difference now. No join KK with Massas again abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
Phantom66:

KK serves Ogor and uses Plantation which refers to the various institutions e.g Oil Plantation, Root Plantation, Green Plantation, e.t.c

Apache serves DB (Duncan Brown) and uses Barracks which refers to their various institutions.

KK wears black and white while Apache wears black and black.

I hope you understand the difference now. No join KK with Massas again abeg.

Everything just look stupid

lipsrsealed undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
hustla:

Everything just look stupid

lipsrsealed undecided
That is because it is indeed stupid angry

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Much of my growing up was late 90s - early 2000s. This was when I left sec. sch & got into uni. That period was intense cultism-wise. Eiye & Aiye were always fighting, it was bloody.

I had a friend who was dear to me. He wasnt good with books so had to settle for state uni while I went to Fed but in same state. Private uni wasnt a thing then.

He mixed with the wrong crowd & things changed. Being a rich kid, he spent heavily on his sect. & moved up real fast. Then stories began to fly, he had become brutal.

We once had a big quarrel cos he brought a berreta to my house. He later apologised with a new motorola razor.

One day in '06, we were at my place playing PES & gisting. Next thing he broke down & started crying 'Chris I've killed a lot of people, I think I'm going to die' I panicked.

We started making arrangement for him to go abroad but he slipped back to his old ways b4 his visa got out & was killed 4 months later.

Maybe he deserved it but I was hurt.

Truth is I'm still hurt.

I miss you, D.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ndoeyopbennet: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
savagesage15:

I would gladly help you but very sensitive questions may not be answered.

PS: I am not a member again.

Great. Thanks for this. I've been busy and that's why I've not asked before now.

I'll ask just two questions please.

1. In your opinion, which is emphasised more in Maphites: the Italian mafia factor or the military structure? (this will help me properly classify the group)

2. I certainly know that Maphites are extremely secretive. Can we adduce this to your "orientation" or you are simply "forced" to be silent. What is the rationale for the high secrecy?

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Magnoliaa(f): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chris525:

Much of my growing up was late 90s - early 2000s. This was when I left sec. sch & got into uni. That period was intense cultism-wise. Eiye & Aiye were always fighting, it was bloody.

I had a friend who was dear to me. He wasnt good with books so had to settle for state uni while I went to Fed but in same state. Private uni wasnt a thing then.

He mixed with the wrong crowd & things changed. Being a rich kid, he spent heavily on his sect. & moved up real fast. Then stories began to fly, he had become brutal.

We once had a big quarrel cos he brought a berreta to my house. He later apologised with a new motorola razor.

One day in '06, we were at my place playing PES & gisting. Next thing he broke down & started crying 'Chris I've killed a lot of people, I think I'm going to die' I panicked.

We started making arrangement for him to go abroad but he slipped back to his old ways b4 his visa got out & was killed 4 months later.

Truth is I'm still hurt.

I miss you, D.

cry
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chris525:

Truth is I'm still hurt.

I miss you, D.

Reminds me of my closest friend growing up

His father was a a top guy in the ministry of education, only son, was cared for and pampered ...normal butty boy until he mixed with the wrong crowd

He started from small theft, to small small jazz and then scaling fence to steal from his pops, while he was in secondary school

He went to Uni, got expelled from Redeemers, then he went to Lead City and I think he dropped out. He then blended Aye and became very, very rough

Learnt he got killed in Ibadan one morning like that as I was about to go in for an interview. I still remember how I repeatedly warned and advised him but dog wey go lost cry

Word is they went for a robbery and he wanted to cheat his mates, one of them now stabbed him in the throat

The guy who killed him got sentenced to death some years back

https://www..ng/news/court-sentences-200-level-student-lead-city-university-ibadan-death-hanging

RIP S cry No be so you suppose go

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Missyajoke(f): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Casan0va:

Funny enough, this number 10 is so true.
There's this Viking b.astard that collected my phone in mid 2018, i pray he dies before i see him again because, maka chukwu, his life won't be worth two pence if i meet him again and i have the upper hand angry
God won't put me in the situation where i'll have to take the life of someone because of phone grin
The ediot should enjoy his stupid loot.
Curses and curses on him.
sad

You have an unforging spirit, no matter what anyone might have done to you forgive, forget and let go. After the incidents haven't you gotten another phone. kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Missyajoke:

You have an unforging spirit, no matter what anyone might have done to you forgive, forget and let go. After the incidents haven't you gotten another phone. kiss kiss kiss
Not everyone is capable of letting go, in fact, it is one of the reasons why cultist are on the increase

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
We must learn to forgive. I understand there are instances when one must act decisively for his own safety & peace of mind but this is not one of such. She's right.

Its not just about criticism, we must show them the life & values we preach.

Nickshrapnel:
Not everyone is capable of letting go, in fact, it is one of the reasons why cultist are on the increase

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Missyajoke:

Lol. Its good to forgive, after all Christ forgave us our trespasses.
But to forget? You can say make I no carry am for mind but to forget is just plain wrong.
Forgetting gives your enemy enough ammunition to hurt you because you cannot protect yourself based on his past deeds.
Sha, when you hear a person or family is cursed, you don't know what they did to deserve that and most times we pity them.
Imagine that guy now, if he survives and marries, when things start going bad for him, people ọ begin pity the fool

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Missyajoke(f): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Casan0va:

Lol. Its good to forgive, after all Christ forgave us our trespasses.
But to forget? You can say make I no carry am for mind but to forget is just plain wrong.
Forgetting gives your enemy enough ammunition to hurt you because you cannot protect yourself based on his past deeds.
Sha, when you hear a person or family is cursed, you don't know what they did to deserve that and most times we pity them.
Imagine that guy now, if he survives and marries, when things start going bad for him, people ọ begin pity the fool

I understand your point that's why I pity people involved in evil if some know the weight of what they're doing they'll give up but the devil has blinded their eyes to see the truth. The way we look at some situations as humans isn't the way God judges a situation at times. That's where Grace comes from, in such a family the Children that knows Christ may not suffer for the consequences of his/ her parents action but they that don't know Christ will suffer. There's always someone in a family who receives Special Grace from God. Forgetting is difficult but as Christians we have to. At times the devil will bring back sad memories and once we remember will be filled with rage and anger. Letting go is not an easy thing it takes time.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Missyajoke(f): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nickshrapnel:

It is ohhh my brother kiss kiss kiss cry kiss cry cry
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by uncastableodd(f): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2020
hustla:

Reminds me of my closest friend growing up

His father was a a top guy in the ministry of education, only son, was cared for and pampered ...normal butty boy until he mixed with the wrong crowd

He started from small theft, to small small jazz and then scaling fence to steal from his pops, while he was in secondary school

He went to Uni, got expelled from Redeemers, then he went to Lead City and I think he dropped out. He then blended Aye and became very, very rough

Learnt he got killed in Ibadan one morning like that as I was about to go in for an interview. I still remember how I repeatedly warned and advised him but dog wey go lost cry

Word is they went for a robbery and he wanted to cheat his mates, one of them now stabbed him in the throat

The guy who killed him got sentenced to death some years back[/i]

https://www..ng/news/court-sentences-200-level-student-lead-city-university-ibadan-death-hanging

RIP S cry No be so you suppose go
that link is not going
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Witchersunited: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Simple answer to the juju debate, If juju was real, it wouldn't be hidden, we will all dread it, people have always claimed to have or be in possession of access to powers and they always show it off in history books lol

when japan wanted to conquer the world, there is no angle of juju they didnt look for, people that could kill millions, what kind of repercussions will they fear and after all the search, technology was still the answer, Germany under hitler also looked for supernatural means, there are movies, books and even tales of their search and they came up with nothing, I understand why people believe in juju, it's like a child believing in father Christmas

Most parts of the world have outgrown that childish foolishness but only Africa with a large population of ignorant people still harbor supernatural beliefs

If juju was real, governments will need it, back then in old times when juju priest could easily scam people, they had a place in government, they were spiritual ministers, today the veil has been exposed and they are behind the scenes scammers, I dont feel sorry for anyone that believes in juju, if plenty people believe that the earth is flat they will gather together and form a movement but like all things fake, time and time again they will be proven to be lies but the gullible ones will always have an excuse to back their ignorance

As for cultist, soldiers and policemen, let's reason this, you are an army officer, you went to war with a friend, you saw people shooting him and nothing happened, who doesnt want to live? You will join him and do what he is using, little by little most army officers will be fortified and invisible and if they are invisible the world will hear of it and troop to Nigeria, you aren't hearing of it because it is fake, another one, think of juju like insurance plans, not all you will be liable for, bullet misses a client by chance baba sabi work, bullet gets a fellow, he didnt rub the cream well, I dont care the juju you have, being careful is your default instinct so obviously the first thing you do when you see a gun is duck, unlike in movies bullet aren't very effective if your aim is shlt, the odds are always in the juju mans favor and that will further the ignorance of his customers.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Witchersunited:

Most parts of the world have outgrown that childish foolishness but only Africa with a large population of ignorant people still harbor supernatural beliefs

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2020
Witchersunited:
Simple answer to the juju debate, If juju was real, it wouldn't be hidden, we will all dread it, people have always claimed to have or be in possession of access to powers and they always show it off in history books lol

when japan wanted to conquer the world, there is no angle of juju they didnt look for, people that could kill millions, what kind of repercussions will they fear and after all the search, technology was still the answer, Germany under hitler also looked for supernatural means, there are movies, books and even tales of their search and they came up with nothing, I understand why people believe in juju, it's like a child believing in father Christmas

If juju was real, governments will need it, back then in old times when juju priest could easily scam people, they had a place in government, they were spiritual ministers, today the veil has been exposed and they are behind the scenes scammers, I dont feel sorry for anyone that believes in juju, if plenty people believe that the earth is flat they will gather together and form a movement but like all things fake, time and time again they will be proven to be lies but the gullible ones will always have an excuse to back their ignorance

As for cultist, soldiers and policemen, let's reason this, you are an army officer, you went to war with a friend, you saw people shooting him and nothing happened, who doesnt want to live? You will join him and do what he is using, little by little most army officers will be fortified and invisible and if they are invisible the world will hear of it and troop to Nigeria, you aren't hearing of it because it is fake, another one, think of juju like insurance plans, not all you will be liable for, bullet misses a client by chance baba sabi work, bullet gets a fellow, he didnt rub the cream well, I dont care the juju you have, being careful is your default instinct so obviously the first thing you do when you see a gun is duck, unlike in movies bullet aren't very effective if your aim is shlt, the odds are always in the juju mans favor and that will further the ignorance of his customers.

guy u are too correct, humans are natural born showoffs, if anyone has any ability he wont be able to prevent himself from showing off.he will try to make as much money as he can by betting alone,his friends will be jealous and thier friends too. it will be everywhere, it will be as rampant as mad. who wouldn't like to do what others cant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2020
uncastableodd:
that link is not going

Enter through Google
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

If you're truly convinced that you're wrong , then I think you should apologise, cos that's what a true Christian brother would do, which I believe you are, cos a lot of people believed your assertion.

Just an advice though.

@ndoeyopbennet I could have misquoted you so I’m using this medium to tender an unreserved apology to any slight.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:

I saw your PM, but intentionally didn't respond at first.
I'll reply you, however you should know the email I used to reopen this account isn't my identity at all.

God bless.

I don’t have access to the email I used in opening this account anymore... what’s the alternative?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Dude don't try it

That's not EnthronedbyGod

You can pray by yourself

I perfectly understand and appreciate your concern but I’ll also like to say I’ve been reading and following EnthronedbyGod since over a year ago and I must tell you he’s the same person from the writing patern.

Even if we all can pray ourselves, it’s okay to reach out to people who are more vast in the issue at hand... just like in business, it’s sometimes profitable to partner with people based on what they’re bringing to the table in terms of contributing factors like experience, reach, connects, funding etc.

So I’m reaching out because I understand that while I’m taking toddling steps in spiritual issues some persons have gone farther on the journey and can be of help.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by toludadon(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2020
swankyshank:

I don’t have access to the email I used in opening this account anymore... what’s the alternative?
Go to your profile and go edit profile then change email, you can replace your former email with a new one

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by swankyshank: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2020
toludadon:
Go to your profile and go edit profile then change email, you can replace your former email with a new one

It worked.... Thanks for the information.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2020
My take on the juju issue:

Juju (supernatural power) is REAL, too real. As a christian, my religion recognises its existence as a dark & lesser power & warning us of its might. There are various accounts in the bible on its exploits. One of which was with Moses in the palace of Pharaoh.

There are concoctions, charms & amulet that work precisely. However, if two fortified cultists come head to head in a gun battle, it becomes a battle of powers & whoever has the stronger spirit wins. For the loser, we say his charm failed but he could have won if he met a lesser spirit to his, then we'll say he's well cooked.

Countries have tried to exploit these powers without success because the way of the supernatural is not the way of man. There seems to be no mass production. Its an all man for himself affair. In christianity, we say your faith makes you whole.

Just like in a church service, not everyone in need of a miracle gets one that day.

The way of the spirit(s) are not the way of man.

31 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
are you serious?

So we can comfortably conclude you just put everyone on a trip about sharing your story..

No qualms, it's within your prerogative to share your own tale. No one can force you. wink..

Have a wonderful week ahead sir.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2020
Chris525:

My take on the juju issue:

Juju (supernatural power) is REAL, too real. As a christian, my religion recognises its existence as a dark & lesser power & warning us of its might. There are various accounts in the bible on its exploits. One of which was with Moses in the palace of Pharaoh.

There are concoctions, charms & amulet that work precisely. However, if two fortified cultists come head to head in a gun battle, it becomes a battle of powers & whoever has the stronger spirit wins. For the loser, we say his charm failed but he could have won if he met a lesser spirit to his, then we'll say he's well cooked.

Countries have tried to exploit these powers without success because the way of the supernatural is not the way of man. There seems to be no mass production. Its an all man for himself affair. In christianity, we say your faith makes you whole.

Just like in a church service, not everyone in need of a miracle gets one that day.

The way of the spirit(s) are not the way of man.
#WORD

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
A big thanks to everyone contributing positively to this thread. It’s nice to see that this noble thread is still actively kicking and making impacts out there. Honestly I was impressed by the number of people that changed their mind about joining cult after going through this thread. It’s a big win for us, let’s keep up the good work.
It’s funny though how some claim to be
ex-cultists owing no allegiance to their group but are still for some reason very particular about keeping their precious OT a secret. Funny thing is that the all precious OT in question is just a load of jargons, there’s nothing so wonderful about it. So let’s just bare it all. In my opinion just spill the beans, bare it all, expose them all cause it will be good for your conscience. The first step in saying no to cultism is by demystification of the group. So if a demystification is being done here no matter the angle or perspective being introduced let’s not criticize cause it’s a plus to us.

Greenarrow, savagesage you’re sighted cool

Say no to cultism. It stinks

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guys your attention is needed on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/5943788/dodorima-all-people-wey-sabi#90979952

Somebody is promoting cultism there.

Go and comment on it, before he misleads people

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don't want to continue my story again but let me drop this, cos of see that some people don't blive there is Juju....
After my Initiation In my first year in school...
Den during my 200L second semester I can vividly remember that we had an RS with Blue HL - (Eiye), it happened that when we were coming from our MIT, we were like 20 in numbers though with our 2sm in front b4 we know what's happening we heard Gunshot and our Big eye was hit on his left Arm before we know it Those Blue HL came to attack Us I remembered I was Hit on my shoulder a very deep cut I still pains dere up till now... But our kman was a rugged lord we was able to marooned there Ostrich we ran for our life though...
After three days for everybody to nurse there wounds, we had an Isl and our Big eye declare War on the Blue HL, we then went for fortification, my 2mate den was a specialist in those area, he has a lot of OTMP, we were asked to drop 5K each and we did Anti Gun, Bottle, and Cutlass... Five lords were selected to go and Ambush some Blue HL at there house, I remember I told my kman the address of one of the Doves den, we went at night, my 2mate, SJ, and 2 other lords including me , it was around 10pm, fortunately for us and unfortunately for them, the dove was outside including one other Blue HLs, immediately we surrounded dem, my 2mate immediately use 1 rope like dat filled with cowries to wipe dem, dae fell down immediately and was very weak and couldn't move... The rest was history....
The next day about 7birds came to my Big eye Cv to attack, the 1sm was badly injured by the Birds but the kman and Big eye ntin happened to them, the kman was above to Marooned like two birds before the left... Even me my best friend who was a blue HL came with some birds to my hostel to attack me, omo dem jack bottle for my head tire e nor work, I was about to be shot before I heard Alora sealords, I saw my 2mate and some lords den I don't know what happen I Sha know I fainted cos of the numerous bottles and sides they used on me.. After I woke up I was at my 2mate OTMP cove he was treating me... Anywhere I am I still echo a rugged Awumen to the 2mate.. He saved my life, he is In Dubai..
The 1sm died in his final year, he was killed by birds while protecting the Big eye... The Ibaka and ostrich was killed by the 2mate and kman in the same day.
Cultism does not pay....
The lord that took me to join Buccaneer died a painful death by the hands of Black HL..

I lost close to 5 friends, 3 from buccaneer and 1 from maphite and my friend in eiye that led his brothers to fight me.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lalaala:
I don't want to continue my story again but let me drop this, cos of see that some people don't blive there is Juju....
After my Initiation In my first year in school...
Den during my 200L second semester I can vividly remember that we had an RS with Blue HL - (Eiye)

Walai, cultism bad no be small cry
The time you could have spent in class, learning a thing or two to justify the school fees paid by your family, you were busy learning ehttrq and nyben and echoing a rugged awumen and killing people and spending time in the Bush.

And to think that you're still loyal to your cult group that took away your freedom, gave you a permanent scar, made you a murderer, took away your chance at getting good education is appalling to say the least.

To aspiring cultists, is this how you want to end up?
Going to the Bush at odd hours for meetings, learning OT, not being able to string meaningful sentences, becoming a murderer, living in constant fear, is this what you want?

Flee from cultism, it doesn't pay!!!!

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Casan0va:

Walai, cultism bad no be small cry
The time you could have spent in class, learning a thing or two to justify the school fees paid by your family, you were busy learning ehttrq and nyben and echoing a rugged awumen and killing people and spending time in the Bush.

And to think that you're still loyal to your cult group that took away your freedom, gave you a permanent scar, made you a murderer, took away your chance at getting good education is appalling to say the least.

To aspiring cultists, is this how you want to end up?
Going to the Bush at odd hours for meetings, learning OT, not being able to string meaningful sentences, becoming a murderer, living in constant fear, is this what you want?

Flee from cultism, it doesn't pay!!!!
I had a good condition, finished my university 2008 and I have served, not many had the chance.... I regretted the day I was coerced to join, I'm not loyal to Bucca again, I'm just praising my 2mate, if not him I would have died..

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MummyIMadeIt: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lalaala:
I .. Even me my best friend[/b]who was a blue HL came with some birds to my hostel to attack me, omo dem jack bottle for my head tire e nor work, I was about to be shot before I heard Alora sealords, I saw my 2mate and some lords den I don't know what happen I Sha know I fainted....

[b]Out of curiosity @ the bolder, where u aware he was blue?

What was the outcome on him on recovering from the injuries, did u seek revenge or he died from other involvements?

Imagine best frnd Oh! #CultismWicked

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shantti(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.