Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3084271 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Now I'm even more convinced than earlier that you're a dullard.

Whenever you're done, you can get on with your life. Just dont forget what I told you today.

Peace. My regards to your mom.

kingthreat:

You lied.
I didnt promote Skull and Bones for the Nigerian society. It is based in Yale university and has no tentacles in Africa.
There is no media proof they murdered anyone. Or can you swear with your life that they are behind killings.
They have produced many presidents. Is stating facts, now a promotion of cultism?
The only thing I tried to do was separate them from the cultism madness we do here.
Read more about them here if you want. Abeg die the matter.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chris525:

Your opinion that advances a criminal activity or association puts you up as a criminal. You should be scolded for it & you could be arrested for it.

On your religious affliation, thats legal, whatever your religious beliefs are, no one can question that as long as illegal acts are not involved. So your opinion counts then. You can worship sand & run away with it.

I hope you spot the difference?

As for your mom, my prayers are with her. No mother deserves a son like you.

The bolded is one of the most stupid things I have ever read in my whole life. So talking about a fraternal organization at the backbone of American politics is criminal? Not only is your ignorance disturbing, but your brains are bleeped beyond redemption. You deserve to be spat on.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chris525:

Whenever you're done, you can get on with your life. Just dont forget what I told you today.

If I sound intelligent to you, then I am on your level. Sorry I am not.
So by talking about Skulls and Bones, Im promoting criminal activity. Those who did the movie and those who paid for it, are they also promoting it? You talk ignorantly but unfortunately, that's how your brains can function. The least member of the group is unfortunately greater than all members of your kindred.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
I'm having a discussion with an ex-Pirates member - I'm not even sure if he left Pirates but he's not in the country & is elderly - so I guessed.

He said the Pirates Confraternity was pulled out of the school system in the '80s. I dont think he would lie but from experience I like to double-check these things.

I'd appreciate If anyone could clear this up. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
subcbouy:
But you should be aware that these groups in America are deadly too, needless promoting them in American society.

Jeez, what kind of comments are on this forum today. So elucidating on something means promoting? You know what, you're right. E don do
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Now I kinda feel sorry for you, lol, dont mind me.

See, here its only text people read. I give it to you that your true intention may have been misunderstood but you haven't helped yourself either.

Nobody reads minds, so clarity when communicating is important. If you have been misunderstood, pinpoint the area of conflict & clear it up immediately. Do not give in to tantrums.

My first response with 'dullard' knocked you off balance. Dont fall for words easily. You are not a dullard, you're a smart guy but thats not enough. You must be emotionally intelligent.

Dont avoid people for their views - its builds up negative energy within you, like today - engage them without malice. Unless they're plain stu.pid then you ignore totally.

I take the word 'dullard' back, you're a smart guy.

Cheers.

kingthreat:

Jeez, what kind of comments are on this forum today. So elucidating on something means promoting? You know what, you're right. E don do

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chris525:

Now I kinda feel sorry for you, lol, dont mind me.

See, here its only text people read. I give it to you that your true intention may have been misunderstood but you haven't helped yourself either.

Nobody reads minds, so clarity when communicating is important. If you have been misunderstood, pinpoint the area of conflict & clear it up immediately. Do not give in to tantrums.

My first response with 'dullard' knocked you off balance. Dont fall for words easily. You are not a dullard, you're a smart guy but thats not enough. You must be emotionally intelligent.

Dont avoid people for their views - its builds up negative energy within you, like today - engage them without malice. Unless they're plain stu.pid then you ignore totally.

I take the word 'dullard' back, you're a smart guy.

Cheers.

You strike me as someone who acts before they think. If you have exercised some restraint & given the whole thing a thought, the above idea would have struck you easily.

Instead of spewing half thoughts & striking us as a cult apologetic dullard before becoming reasonable.

Bolded Above is what you posted. Other people countered and misread the intentions but it was maturely countered and laid to rest. But you chose to insult and deride me for no reason as if I posted "Please Join Skull and Bones" . You are a very big asshole. Feel sorry for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chris525:

Chairman as much as I don't mind you and the other guy tearing each other apart here, I don't see why you had to bring his mother into it. It's very disrepectful

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lol, I'm a straight up guy. If you read my takes here without grudge you would have noticed. I dont bluff. Hence the use of the word dullard cos really, in my heart of hearts, thats how you struck me.

For another instance, this your reply to my post is such a dunce thing to do but I cant say that to you cos you're very touchy.

So I'll just say - enjoy the rest of your evening.

kingthreat:

You strike me as someone who acts before they think. If you have exercised some restraint & given the whole thing a thought, the above idea would have struck you easily.

Instead of spewing half thoughts & striking us as a cult apologetic dullard before becoming reasonable.

Bolded Above is what you posted. Other people countered and misread the intentions but it was maturely countered and laid to rest. But you chose to insult and deride me for no reason as if I posted "Please Join Skull and Bones" . You are a very big asshole. Feel sorry for yourself.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks. I agree with you 100% but he's not with us.

If you read down previous threads, you would understand better.

JasperVII:

Chairman as much as I don't mind you and the other guy tearing each other apart here, I don't see why you had to bring his mother into it. It's very disrepectful

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by whothiefmymoney(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Khaytunechi:

You be like Speed Darlington, yyou no de hear word. Been following this thread silently for months and shared the link with every teenage boy I know. It appears you've sworn an oath with recklessness and unguarded talks.
It is the second half of the year, even if you are determined to remain reckless, I hope God will disappoint you and give you sense against your wish.
everybody don talk to am, he nor hear. Let him be, until ‘had I know’ go be him case. Such a dimwit

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Khaytunechi:

You be like Speed Darlington, yyou no de hear word. Been following this thread silently for months and shared the link with every teenage boy I know. It appears you've sworn an oath with recklessness and unguarded talks.
It is the second half of the year, even if you are determined to remain reckless, I hope God will disappoint you and give you sense against your wish.
happy new month.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
whothiefmymoney:
everybody don talk to am, he nor hear. Let him be, until ‘had I know’ go be him case. Such a dimwit
its u and ur generation case that would be 'had i know' . Is that how to address some1? You must be maad. Stinking mofo
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chris525:

Thanks. I agree with you 100% but he's not with us.

If you read down previous threads, you would understand better.

Glad you agree. I must confess part of me was expecting you to disagree and claim you're right Lol. Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hunchogee: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
ResourceMan:

Thanks for this detailed analysis.
It seems the Umbrema Mobsters are very active in Uyo.
You see your uneducated life, so numbers of building na him be development then Ibadan is more developed than lekki, mumu.
You dey compare uyo to that your slum...you must be mad
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
kingthreat:

Jeez, what kind of comments are on this forum today. So elucidating on something means promoting? You know what, you're right. E don does
Jeez. Go read the books written on the skull and bones. There is enough justification that these groups aren't innocent to all the killings of prominent elites in America which have eroded almost every part of this country.

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=lxQCBAAAQBAJ&pg=PT49&dq=skull+and+bones&hl=ha&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjGlN7CqqzqAhXP_aQKHbPgDBIQ6AEwAnoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=skull%20and%20bones&f=false

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
subcbouy:
Jeez. Go read the books written on the skull and bones. There is enough justification that these groups aren't innocent to all the killings of prominent elites in America which have eroded almost every part of this country.

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=lxQCBAAAQBAJ&pg=PT49&dq=skull+and+bones&hl=ha&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjGlN7CqqzqAhXP_aQKHbPgDBIQ6AEwAnoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=skull%20and%20bones&f=false

Thanks man. Will read. Open to more information that will widen my horizon
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hunchogee:

You see your uneducated life, so numbers of building na him be development then Ibadan is more developed than lekki, mumu.
You dey compare uyo to that your slum...you must be mad

Go through his post again and see if you would assimilate better this time around or better still look for the origin of his post. Have a nice day cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by emperorshaokahn(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
kingthreat:

If I sound intelligent to you, then I am on your level. Sorry I am not.
So by talking about Skulls and Bones, Im promoting criminal activity. Those who did the movie and those who paid for it, are they also promoting it? You talk ignorantly but unfortunately, that's how your brains can function. The least member of the group is unfortunately greater than all members of your kindred.
guy no day waste your time on those guys,they are just too dull.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
subcbouy:
But you should be aware that these groups in America are deadly too, needless promoting them in American society.
'deadly' as in how? They are a respected 'secret society' in an ivy university. If they are 'deadly', do you think the university or even the government would have allowed them to operate till now?

The 3 former presidents of the US that were members are William Taft, George W. Bush and his father.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ResourceMan(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
LostAddict:

Go through his post again and see if you would assimilate better this time around or better still look for the origin of his post. Have a nice day cheesy.

My Brother, I tire ooooo.
Hahahahaha.
You saw that MADMAN post too.
I just decided to ignore him. People can be so daft Sha.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
25tolife:
you sound very reasonable, 4give me bro. It wont happen again.
happy new month.
You sure?

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ResourceMan(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Passionate888:
You sure?

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Passionate888:
'deadly' as in how? They are a respected 'secret society' in an ivy university. If they are 'deadly', do you think the university or even the government would have allowed them to operate till now?

The 3 former presidents of the US that were members are William Taft, George W. Bush, and his father.

America is a free society to operate in as much your secrecy to killing is not known because you will be prosecuted if found guilty. Because it produced 3 presidents doesn't mean it is exonerated from its wickedness and political killings.

If you can lay your hands on this book: "America's secret establishment: An introduction to skull and bones." You will realize almost killings in America are executed by this group for power, wealth, and fame. Even KKK recently hanged two teens in America during this time of black lives matter protest.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Shuggaa: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
For the evening cruise...

Hooks up only=erigga ft sami...

Chop life,life sweet.

Men hail men..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ResourceMan(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
For Those Of You Aguing About Skulls And Bones Fraternity.
The Skulls And Bones Are The Breeding Ground Of The CIA.
It Is Also The Young Arm Of The Free Mason's Who Control The World. While The Skulls And Bones May Be Looked On As Intellectuals Having Produced Presidents and High Profile Individuals.
They Are Much More Dangerous And Blood Thirsty Than Our Notorious Gangs Over Here Because They Are A Breeding Ground To The People Who Have Virtually Destroyed This World With Colonisation, Slave Trade, Wars, Famine, Racism, Terrorism, Exploitation And All What May.
They Are Even Directly Or Indirectly The Reason Nigerian Fraternities Were Formed In The First Place.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ResourceMan(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Note That Skulls And Bones Initiation Includes Sodomy, Gangrape, Golding Showers, Sleeping Inside Coffins e.t.c.
This Is A Group That Endorces The Omerta Code.
Does That Sound Like A Group On World Wide Peace Project.

The Skulls And Bones Was So Elitists That It Only Started Allowing Blacks And Minorities Within It's Folds In The 2000's.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Passionate888:
You sure?
bro,4 peace to reign.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Shuggaa:
For the evening cruise...
Hooks up only=erigga ft sami...
Chop life,life sweet.

Men hail men..
lol,this man.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mistarsam(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chris 525 and kingthreat, please let the matter slide. Both of you have been great contributors to this thread, though I've had cause to disagree with some of your viewpoint from time to time.

Clearly one of you started the controversy but apportioning blames won't solve anything. For the sake of the mission and vision of this thread, which is to discourage cultism, please sheath your swords.

Thanks, gentlemen.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by XXLMANDIGO: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
What Peace? You are only constituting nuisance all over here. Ewure ...mscheww cheesy

25tolife:
bro,4 peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
What Peace? You are only constituting nuisance all over here. Ewure ...mscheww cheesy

ahbeg i use GOD Beg all of una make una leave Me, i no well.

ps:bet9ja virtual collected my last 7k this evening, ahbeg make una leave me.,i no well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.