Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,151 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3084498 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Vanzcharles

You stated earlier that every cult group needed a story/folklore to start up, one that will instill fear in new initiates. Please whats the story for PC, SEC, SVC, BAN etc.

Also every information on Charles Kokoma was expunged out of bl.ack a.xe when it was time to register it as NBM. This was the patron's idea as adding Charles' name & with the story already out would amount to admitting to murder on public & legal records. Back then they even had an LP on him.

However, I do not wish to pursue this argument any further. If you insist Charles & Janet are folklore, then thats okay. We agree to disagree I guess.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Nope they dont believe the same ideology.. This random friends can greet and whose greetings should they submit to??
Unless they go with the peace greeting normal street greeting.. Its done differently
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Chris525:

Vanzcharles

You stated earlier that every cult group needed a story/folklore to start up, one that will instill fear in new initiates. Please whats the story for PC, SEC, SVC, BAN etc.

Also every information on Charles Kokoma was expunged out of bl.ack a.xe when it was time to register it as NBM. This was the patron's idea as adding Charles' name & with the story already out would amount to admitting to murder on public & legal records. Back then they even had an LP on him.

However, I do not wish to pursue this argument any further. If you insist Charles & Janet are folklore, then thats okay. We agree to disagree I guess.

Nope we disagree to agree...
Its okay if you insisted tho.. Let's not disturb ourselves over vain talk as most present members has lost the ideas or don't know what its about... We learn from each other
Besides that....
Its a long time ago, let's say that is NBM way of life as far as the story was concerned. African Youth Empowerment (AYE) they say what are the present leaders impacting to the youths??..
What they do today is that once it goes bad they disassociate themselves from the campus body, yet their Zonal Bodies collects dues from the Temples under zones and remit it to the National Council... Davido paid a very huge amount to Osun Zonal body as blending fee.. A movt now filled with thieves and extortioners... Especially the former NH...that delta Man
All fraternities are no longer what they seem to be again and it is sad to say" cultism can not be eradicated "

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Let us know if this thread is
truly changing life for better,

If you are a Ju ju(48) LIKE,

If you are a system man(rugged) SHARE

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Tonyspecial:
truly changing life for better,

What do you want to achieve with this?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Accountability:

FAMILY CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as FAMILY FRATERNITY OF NIGERIA (F.F.N.).

SUPREME MAFIA CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as UMBREMA LEGEND CLUB OF NIGERIA (U.L.C.N.).

Boss, please I am still asking what's the difference between these two families?

If the U.L.C.N is different from the Family Confraternity, please give us a brief rundown of the U.L.C.N.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
kentebemoney:

Dey there dey deceive urself.
Those guys are more dangerous than the naija cult together. There own na Elite killing.

I am not deceiving myself. Skull and Bones have produced close to 10 US presidents. Senator Prescott Bush, George Bush Snr and George W Bush, John Kerry were all members. You wont say these people are murderers in a public function, would you? Some members are affiliated to the Freemasonry. Bottomline it is a fraternity that raises you up on a world scale with connection. You don't choose to join them, they choose you. Some of their members have ulterior motive though. Go and watch The Skulls movie. Its old though.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
25tolife:
bro,i have heard that pirates do help themselves with job offers here in nigeria,how true is that?

Yeah they do. But to be a member, you first have to be connected to top guys there to surety for you. Las las, you dont need them to succeed.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Are these the “ejima” men aka APACHE?

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Like I said earlier, NBM was birthed to control the excesses of PC in the institution then. Before 1977 PC were the major runners of school activities as they were mostly found as members of the students council and also shared ties with the school authorities. PC members were those days were seen as mini gods who were above laws because they were in many vital positions in the school system..
With this advantage, PC exerted full control over the students council and common men (students) they moved about unchallenged in the school beating up students who crossed their paths, attacking common students at the slightest altercation..these they did because they controlled almost the helm of affairs. Note: it was not also at the university of Benin that they exerted this power, they exerted this power in other universities that they were present in due to their high numbers.
Imaging those days waking up and leaving your hostel then you find a fellow students tied to a tree naked or only on his boxers and a note written above him "anyone who attempt to free him incurs the wrath, We are watching" he would be left there for a day without any intervention not even from the students council because PC in Uniben them control the school system.

It was at this that Nicholas Idemudia birthed the ideology and spoke to the fellow FF then, they came up after several meetings and finally came up with the idea. NBM was Birthed in the 1977/78 academic session. FF then pictured the PC and school authorities as the colonial masters and they the students as the SA.. At that point they likened what they faced to that of the Apartheid movt in SA. Came up with the ideology of controlling the excesses of PC in the institution. That was the ideology NBM was birthed on.
The idea of Charles kokoma was a folklore by the FF and their initiator from UI to instill fear and discipline in the mvers who wants to be part of the movt not to betray that was among the reasons right from the inception of NBM procession there was a coffin in order to make it look more serious though as at then they just did it with little faith..lol.. The idea still works today as many people because they wanted it to work.
The reason for the presence of the coffin also was to signify the black mam has buried fear and embraced death as a cause to freedom... The coffin alone shook the whole school and pc on one of their open procession..
Charles kokoma was never a person in the movt. NBM never had connection with women called Janet all these were folktales just to warn the younger generation not to toil with the interest just as our fathers tells us this..
In NBM creed if you betray the movt you must be de-axed but it is not so today, nature took its cause as new members keyed into what they were told.
Most of the fraternity we had today were built on solid ideologies but things have gone more carnal and its no longer what it used to be.
I would like to stop here I don't want to probe further...
I just want to explain your last message
Note: Tokunbo Brown was the first right hand of NBm in 1977/78.. While the one who conceive the idea was an ihazar aside Godwin Ehigator (reasons tho)
All of them who joined were automatically office holders as they were assigned roles.
Marvel akpoyibo was a left hand and tokunbo brown was a right hand for just two months

Nice expose. Your info sounds credible.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Tonyspecial:
Let us know if this thread is truly changing life for better,

You cant help yourself. You just had to drop a stupid comment.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by julifeisgood: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Accountability:

"Every mallam with hm kettle"(before it got deleted tho), a subtle way to identify with a fellow KK member. Every mallam(one of the aliases of KK) with hm(hatchet man-another alias of KK) K ettle.

I say this on a regular. I will stop doing that going forward.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Tonyspecial:
truly changing lives for better,

If you are a Juju(48) LIKE,

There is no need for all of this since the message has been passed. It is left for the individual to consider loved ones before making decisions that can tarnish the image of his family, friends, and environment. I do know that information is only being shared now, nothing more.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Accountability: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
julifeisgood:

It isnot really a popular saying of the KK tho&shouldn't be given such attention, rather it is a popular proverb&might go unnoticed by any KK member when spoken in public. Just like when reciting Psalm 23:1 in public, no harassment will come from any BAN member. I was only able to decode the hidden meaning because the poster used 'hm' which is an alias of KK, alongside another KK alias, 'mallam'&also the letter 'k'. Hence the omission of 'i' from 'him' was intentional to pass a message&not a mistake as some might think.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pierced(f): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
KodakBlack:

Apache......wears black beret..... probably this is another confraternity.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Accountability: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
KodakBlack:

Obviously not Brotherhood of blood aka 22 but they call themselves Supreme 22 konfraternity. They are merely one of those street/village cult groups constituting nuisance and with no originality due to the fact that they combine SEC, KK&22's OT to form theirs.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
julifeisgood:

lol, bro. Na normal street slang. Even me na erigga song i borrow am frm. Accountability might be correct though.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
25tolife:
lol, bro. Na normal street slang. Even me na erigga song i borrow am frm. Accountability might be correct though.
You, everytime cho cho cho.
I been no wan talk o, but e don too much.
Guard your tongue na, otherwise you no go last long for this evil world o

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Casan0va:

You, everytime cho cho cho.
I been no wan talk o, but e don too much.
Guard your tongue na, otherwise you no go last long for this evil world o
so them come tell you say na so i be real life? Issokey. Mind ur B.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingthreat:

I am not deceiving myself. Skull and Bones have produced close to 10 US presidents. Senator Prescott Bush, George Bush Snr and George W Bush, John Kerry were all members. You wont say these people are murderers in a public function, would you? Some members are affiliated to the Freemasonry. Bottomline it is a fraternity that raises you up on a world scale with connection. You don't choose to join them, they choose you. Some of their members have ulterior motive though. Go and watch The Skulls movie. Its old though.

What is evil is evil. If it has to be secret, then it is evil.
If cults/frats are truly noble, they should operate openly like rotary, red cross, boy's scouts, etc.
If it is secret, then they are hiding some evil.
Not all of us can be fooled.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SteveOfu: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
pakingzzzzz:

HI SteveOfu, how are you doing.. Looking for a busty sexy plus sized lady in I can have a bearing with. As time goes on, we can re-orient our azimuth to the right course and heading
ok
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 01, 2020
saynotocultism:
This is my True story and i advise people to learn from this and stay away from cultism. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am not a good writer, just try to understand me.

I was 19 when i got admission into the Delta state university Abraka to Study Geology . I had a cousin i had to put up with due to accommodation issues as my parents are poor and couldnt afford it at the time. They had to borrow to pay my fees and acceptance fees. Reading geology was very expensive as i had to pay for field works, books and all other materials. I struggled through my first year into my second. My cousin then dropped out of school due to financial issues. I was left all alone in Abraka and i made new friends . I had a girlfriend in school then and we call her Joy ( not her real name ). Joy was also dating a cultist ( A member of VIKINGSSS) . I got a call from Joy that i should come to her hostel and we should pass the night together. She told me she prepared my favorite food and i rushed down like a hungry lion. I got to her house and we had a good time and even sexx . Around 9PM, i heard a loud bang on her door and i asked who the person was, YOU DEY CRAZE, NA YOU GET THE ROOM, JOY COME OUTSIDE I WAN SEE YOU, that was the voice i heard behind the door. I looked at the time and it was late in the night . I picked up my phone to call a friend to come get me as i sensed danger but my phone went dead. I then sat down in the room and she assured me that all is fine. She went out to meet the guy and they argued loudly and some other boys came in and joined them. The next thing i heard was AROMATE wetin dey happen, i immediately knew i was in trouble. She came back in and was shouting at them and screaming from inside, I KNOW ONE FRIEND AGAIN NA BY FORCE. I told her i wanted to leave and she said i shouldnt leave and that it was safer to stay than go out that night. I told her its better to leave than staying in doors and that could bugle the door at night pretending to be robbers and shoot me. I gathered courage and left and immediately i got outside, i saw 5 Fierce looking men and i ran for my life, they chased me and stabbed me , i managed to escape with the injury. The next day, i reported to the police and arrest were made. The police men that came for raid where also member of the VIKINGSSSS, they made arrest and released them same day.

.......................TBC
I read ya story go reach end.

God go see you tru and those way believe say God day and Change from their evil ways.
I pray make e no late for dem (dose way call demselves cultist(s) ) .

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KodakBlack: 2:16am On Jul 01, 2020
Accountability:

Obviously not Brotherhood of blood aka 22 but they call themselves Supreme 22 confraternity. They are merely one of those street/village cult groups constituting nuisance and with no originality due to the fact that they combine SEC, KK&22's OT to form theirs.

Thank you for the clarification.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 3:15am On Jul 01, 2020
butterfly777:

What is evil is evil. If it has to be secret, then it is evil.
If cults/frats are truly noble, they should operate openly like rotary, red cross, boy's scouts, etc.
If it is secret, then they are hiding some evil.
Not all of us can be fooled.

I didn't judge them whether evil or good. From your judgement all American presidents and majority of their governors are evil. Because 90% these men all were part of a fraternal body in their lifetime.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 6:29am On Jul 01, 2020
kingthreat:

I didn't judge them whether evil or good. From your judgement all American presidents and majority of their governors are evil. Because 90% these men all were part of a fraternal body in their lifetime.

Here we go, "don't judge". It is when it's about speak up against evil among men that some of us come up with that. And we misapply the word of God.

To judge can mean two things literally:
1. To assess, form opinion on what is good or bad.
2. To condemn to punishment- e.g, this one will go to hell, be destroyed, etc.

God did not say which should not assess things to decide which is good or bad. Just that as number 2, we are not the one to pronounce punishment in people.

So, let's call evil evil when we see it, in order to help ourselves and others to flee all appearance of evil. It is evil that operates in darkness and secrecy.

That they became Presidents and leaders doesn't mean they are good. It is not so hidden that some of us here are trying to subtly defend and promote cultism.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Accountability: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2020
ResourceMan:
Which one is this again?
They seem to have the same OT with Family Men.

LostAddict:
Boss, please I am still asking what's the difference between these two families?

If the U.L.C.N is different from the Family Confraternity, please give us a brief rundown of the U.L.C.N.

Just like the six major campus cult groups that share the ideology of 'sailing' OT, Family Fraternity of Nigeria&Umbrema Legend Club of Nigeria are modelled after the Italian mafia and share the same 'family business' OT save for little differences such as, ULCN uses green(more of lemon) beret as opposed to the use of fedora by FFN. Also ULCN regularly uses words like 'Brave', 'Legend', 'Certainly'&few others which FFN doesn't use, alongside other little differences. Even members often times confuse one for the other.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2020
butterfly777:

Here we go, "don't judge". It is when it's about speak up against evil among men that some of us come up with that. And we misapply the word of God.

1. To access, form opinion on what is good or bad.

God did not say which should not access things to decide which is good or bad. Just that as number 2, we are not the one to pronounce punishment in people.

So, let's call evil evil when we see it, in order to help ourselves and others to flee all appearance of evil. It is evil that operates in darkness and secrecy.

That they became Presidents and leaders doesn't mean they are good. It is not so hidden that some of us here are trying to subtly defend and promote cultism.

Oga, what they do in University in US is fraternity. It occurs in many countries in the world. They are not our problem. What is our problem are the riff raff gangs called confraternities that are ready to kill themselves because of meaningless issues like women or drink. Skull and Bones has produced leaders that made their country greater. That is why your own country men are willing to do anything to be a citizen of that country. They have their flaws but they are not your problem or the problem of the world. If its blood n crips I will listen to you.
There is a big difference between fraternity and cultism. Even in Christian denominations there are fraternities.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2020
butterfly777:

1. To access, form opinion on what is good or bad.

God did not say which should not access things to decide which is good or bad. Just that as number 2, we are not the one to pronounce punishment in people.

You are a wise man. We see through the subterfuge.

Whether it's confraternity or fraternity or cults or gangs, we no want again. Your stupid experiments failed in Africa.

Go and join them in the US. We no do again!

Nonsense and ingredient.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2020
Accountability:

Just like the five major campus cult groups that share the ideology of sailing OT
I thought only PC, BAN & SVC sail?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2020
kingthreat:

Oga, what they do in University in US is fraternity. It occurs in many countries in the world. They are not our problem. What is our problem are the riff raff gangs called confraternities that are ready to kill themselves because of meaningless issues like women or drink. Skull and Bones has produced leaders that made their country greater. That is why your own country men are willing to do anything to be a citizen of that country. They have their flaws but they are not your problem or the problem of the world. If its blood n crips I will listen to you.
There is a big difference between fraternity and cultism. Even in Christian denominations there are fraternities.

Fraternities, confraternities, cults, gangs, all na the same. The names they call themselves makes no difference. It is their acts that we know.

All if them are evil. That is why they seek secrecy and darkness. If they are good, they should come into the open.

And talking about America and Europe. Some of us make it seem that place is heaven in earth. The same places some ignorantly went to and ran back home. The same places some are living like slaves, wishing to run back home?

Every country in the world git it's own evil. There's are just different from ours, but not better.
- our families are better.
- we eat better food.
- our lives are more natural.
- people here still care for you more than over there.
- we don't need to work hundred jobs a day here.

Every country has its own challenges. But evil is evil everywhere.

Fraternities, confraternities, cults, gangs, all are evil. Good societies operate in the open.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2020
butterfly777:

Fraternities, confraternities, cults, gangs, all na the same. The names they call themselves makes no difference. It is their acts that we know.

All if them are evil. That is why they seek secrecy and darkness. If they are good, they should come into the open.

And talking about America and Europe. Some of us make it seem that place is heaven in earth. The same places some ignorantly went to and ran back home. The same places some are living like slaves, wishing to run back home?

Every country in the world git it's own evil. There's are just different from ours, but not better.
- our families are better.
- we eat better food.
- our lives are more natural.
- people here still care for you more than over there.
- we don't need to work hundred jobs a day here.

Every country has its own challenges. But evil is evil everywhere.

Fraternities, confraternities, cults, gangs, all are evil. Good societies operate in the open.

For the sake of this thread. I will agree with you. Because if a skull and Bones fraternity starts in Nigeria, nothing good will come out from it. Have a nice day
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2020
He didn't say all are evil but come to think of it,
what made you think they can't all be evil? Do you know this so called governors and presidents order targeted assassination using state apparatus like Police and secret services? How are you so sure those guys don't kill when you haven't been a member for a second. At least we've heard from people on the inside of Nigerian cults talk about their murderous orientations, we can't stay here and say with certainty that those fraternities don't kill
kingthreat:

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.