Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3066798 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2020

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2020
Saynotocultism:
Nice work! Thanks for the good job. But some of us can't understand your writeups completely. I get the point with much effort. Is it entirely pidgin or code words used by the cult?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HMZi: 12:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Dew04:
Saynotocultism:
Nice work! Thanks for the good job. But some of us can't understand your writeups completely. I get the point with much effort. Is it entirely pidgin or code words used by the cult?
code words plus street lingo....Its kinda a "if you know ,you know" situation...

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 24, 2020
CharleyGold:
Some NBM codes that I just wish you might know so in order to be very careful..

Kpogiri/ Kaluba - Money
Eblem - calabash
Webley/ leg - shoe
Wankolo - ojoro/ sentiments
Kawasaki - runaway
Omila - thief
Phone - pere
Ekaette - ashawo
Kiss Janet - last stroke
Janet - flogging
Zeros - Black beret
7/7 - Christmas cloth
Batu - weed
Dodorima - Thank you
Barunda - brother ( also Aruba)
Ayes can be called Amingo,mi barunda, Aruba , Ayebambella, wise men, 17 men, Axemen e.t.c
Omilele - mercy
Janet - casual gv
Caro - serious gf
Erayo - fire
Blending/bam - but blending na d right word
Waist - belt
A particular lp that goes lyk these..
I go hold your waist o...
Egede my brother....
I no go let you down o
Nbm is one . ..
Aye axemen ...

That talk na lie, I could not have left my friend to die meanwhile I ran leaving him drunk and too weak to run. Why I no come out go fight them?? angry

When mata sup everybody go gbaga..
I and my friend were drinking at a local club. Unknowingly to us, we were already trailed by some mafia cultist.. My friend had issues with one of them after selling a fake phone and refused refund.

When he came for the balanced, as per say we be axemen na so we begin para threaten the guy say we go lait am up. He later came back the next day with two guys to meet my friend... My guy sensing problems he ran away. Those boys had to enter the house and seize his shoes...

My friend came back and was angry, I told him to let the matter slide but he no fit free say him na senior axe man dem no fit com rubbish am like that. He asked me to follow him I refused then he left and called other 3 axemen who were hot headed (drop outs : no longer students) ..
When they got to the home of the guy, they met him alone, he was beaten seriously he had his properties taken from him and about #5k. He suffered severe head injuries up till today, he still has a huge scar on his fore head.

All this time, we never knew him to be a cultist so my guys were just happy that they treated his Bleep up.
Then we were hit seriously after a month... I think for the delay was to catch us unaware.
We were at the bar, already on two bottles each then someone came to us ( former lodge mate) looking cool and told us that he would like to join our table, he ordered few more drinks.
They already knew hu we were (axemen) but we didn't know the guy as a cultist we just thought he was one of the flexing guys around school. Na so we begin drinking spree. After he noticed we were drunk, he took excuse to ease himself...

Mafia guys: ciao sons!!!!!!!
Upon hearing this I jerked up, I tell my guy say make we dey go, he got up with me and we started walking fast.. At then, we never knew we were the target but as a game man you just gat no loose guard.
It dawned on us as we noticed about 8 men following us, then I still heard little balance in my brain and I started running. My friend followed suit but it wasn't easy...
The next thing na so so gunshots I begin they hear .. Kpa!!!! Kpa!!!! .. The bullets couldn't meet us as they misfired ( after all they no go training that us why if we wan light person we dey always go closer).. I was hit by only one but I couldn't feel the impact sha because I was high on jazz's.

My friend don drink tire and he kept stumbling. I left him behind and ran into a bush. He had shouted at me,
LM: Chaleeee!!! How far com help me abeg I no fit stand my eye dey see double.
*But the gunshots were too much for me to look back. I was very selfish then I said no say if I go back and i get killed nkor.*
Me: oboy try abeg stand run fast ( in my mind, carry ur cross na all man for himself)
They got my closest Aruba, I was about running I stopped and looked back I saw how they've surrounded him. I took my time to look at their faces from there thinking they may not kill him sha after all wetin happen..

I could hear what they were saying from there as the ppl 4 street dn clear road. The first guy told one the one hu seemed to be their leader.. Told one that they should let me go, that they can't get me now:
1st guy: brother leave am, e dn run go no follow am.. Ugo, put call for brothers make dem station for him side...
I heard everything while I was at the bush...
It didn't take 2 mins after they got my guy the beating started he was hit with stones and different objects because him my no go free gun shots..
Not until, their head brought out a white nylon and a bottle ( in igbo, there is what is called mmiri opete and some local concoction and pored it on my chiboy) it is said to reduce the efficiency of any charm..
After beating him to poor state, they con dey laugh am say make him shout ayeaxemen say him be thief ( na den I con remember) .. Say ayes send am omila make him office one of them abi..
1st guy: u know wetin dem dey do thief 4 inside Aba them dey kill am..
2nd guy: corks gun, make we rush dz man na 3 mins we plan
Kpoooooaaaaoiiiii!!!!!!!!
Na so my guy go, strong man strong man...
I was very shocked as I dey inside bush, my heae t begin dey pound seriously.. I couldn't believe it. My head had cleared instantly from the drink. I thought of rushing bck to save him or done something crazy, but I dont know why I had stayed far to look at him..

I was shaking seriously inside, at that moment I hated them very much especially the guy that was quick to shoot after all he didn't kill any of them na.
They zoomed of with bike. I was alone in the bush then I went back seeing all coast was cleared, my friend was dead. I picked up my phone and called my men back in school to inform them what happened.
Kpoai( one of my level guy a new head, not the one that sent me on h.I.t)
Me: Kpoai, Kingsley dn go
Kpoai: Go where?
Me: he is dead?
Kpoai: how Wetin u talk ??
Me: baba dn leggo, u bn hear when Kingsley go play wan guy for F2 na unto pere issue
Kpoai: yes
Me: that guy na Maf! As I dey talk lyk dz dem dey my hostel dey wait for me.
Kpoai: Where una dey na
Me: I dey along oo
Kpoai: use ur 6, hold your Tory we go show for along make we align. But how una take loose guard wey una no carry 4, abi una no oil una 4 with g.nut
Me: I dey shake as I dey tell u, when you show abeg I wan cry.
I go continue wetin be sup after this

Sorry I had to quote your post but some things need to be added.

Wale - Food
Phone - Porsche
Casual girlfriend or any casual girl - Ent
Keson - the name the LM (Links Man) calls his new initiate.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2020
A TRIBUTE WAS HELD FOR KINGSLEY AFTER HIS DEATH. IT WAS THAT NIGHT THAT SEVERAL NAMES WERE MAPPED OUT.
I FORGOT TO SAY, KINGSLEY WHO WAS A FORMER CHIEF BUTCHER AT THE TEMPLE WAS ALSO A FORMER CHAIRMAN IN A PREVIOUS REGIME AND A FORMER ELDER BEFORE HIS DEATH.
SOME OF HIS FRIENDS WERE PRESENT THAT NIGHT; SOME FROM OKEMINI, BIAFRA, EKPE, ADAMAWA, IKORO HT RESPECTIVELY.
NO DOUBT, HE WAS WELL KNOWN AND A VERY CHEERFUL PERSON HAVING SPENT 7 YEARS IN HIGHER INSTITUTION, THAT YEAR WAS TO BE HIS LAST.

WE WERE ALL GATHERED IN FULL BLACK SHIRT AND BLACK TROUSERS. A PICTURE OF KINGSLEY WAS BROUGHT. HIS METAL( AXE), HIS BERET (0) WAS ALSO PLACED OM THE CENTER. ERAYO WAS LIT.

THE CRIER BURSTED INTO SOME SONGS IN IGBO LANGUAGE AND SOME SONGS IN ENGLISH ALSO.

SOME I CAN REMEMBER THAT DAY
Crier 1:

Sewa sewa see Egede anything can happen...
Chorus: Sewa sewa see

Crier 1: A ju name Kingsley ..Aka na pialu igwe na highway.. (/once his names were mentioned shouting were heard.(
Crowd : cheiii..eeeiii.. Egedee
Crier 1: Aye oliver thambo ... Na so NBM see am and as we see am so we go take am.
Crier 2: sewa sewa see

ANOTHER CRIER CAME TO ADRESS US WHY SOME SONGS WERE GOING AT THE BACKGROUND

Chief crier: AYEAXEMEN!!!
THIS TRIBUTE DEDICATED TO OUR FALLEM HERO, OUR BROTHER JU name KINGSLEY AYE OLIVER REGINALD THAMBO.
Ju name k was a dedicated axeman before his fall, he was once a former chairman during the reign of ju name Balogun Aye Robert Mugabe Peace regime. He was also a former Elder and a Former Chief Butcher during the regime of Ju name Starboy Aye Martin Luther king jnr.
He fought for the freedom and the suppression of djus...
Crier 1: Egede where d mata dey... Omo d mata worry mind o

CRIER: HE WAS ALSO A BUTCHER UNDER THE REGIME OF ABEBE BIKILA AFTER SO MANY MATTERS HE WAS ONCE A FMR CHAIRMAN, FMR ELDER after so many matas o KRF WE DEY PRAY SAY ANYWHERE WAY JU NAME K DEY MAKE HIM SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE O

AYES: Iseeeee ( with a crying voice)

( while all dz where said, songs where played at the background )
CRIER: 15th May, 20xx ju name k fall omo I no go 4get.
JU NAME CHAMPION Aye steven Bantu biko Axe head ****HT may krf dey guide you o( our present axe head) some lords name were called and their SN ( Abia zone)

Ju name Gold Aye Julius Nyerere make krf go gv u the strong heart to bear the great loss of your LM ( that was me) I was very scared and I cried bitterly..
S

Some gunshots were heard severa shots accompanied with cries
Chairman : Egede egede egede eyeyeye o eyeyeye o ( fires shot )

CRIER 2:
WHAT A METALLIC METAL.....
WHAT A METALLIC......
IT USED TO DO METALLIC THINGS FOR K
WHAT A METALLIC IT HAS DONE METALLIC THINGS FOR K...

CRIER 1: I say na d same metal gv k strong name, na d same metal gv him strong name, na d same metal wey com de-axe am...
What a metallic
It has done metallic things for k.

After a while, as tradition another crier came
Crier 3: we would like to use this medium to gv special regards to our fallen heroes... ( fallen heroes: fallen axemen that had died in the temples)
Ju name papa : Aye Thomas sancara (/fell 2008)
Ju name Prince: Aye omotigaaba RIP
And some called
Ju name Sammy: First axeman I witnessed his death ( Aye mangosuthu Buthulezi) fell by Klans
Now ju name Kingsley my LM name has been written dow.
Ju name Kingsley Aye Oliver Reginald Thambo fell sososo date. at xxxxHT.

Prior to that, our Axehead never wanted to go in for a fight with mafia cultist. As he thought on calling it a loss. But various snr axemen who were present before him helad already put pressure some where saying they would personally go down to acada fully to pull a show without the consent of head.

You know, when you become an Head of a temple who has a lot of old or senior members some hu blended you into the game. Some hu were there before you.. You no go fit phyk up.

Wetin you go hear be say instead of baba k fall we go knack egede together. Some go even call am say Aye Steven Bantu biko nothing spoil we dey your back you regime no go spoil. You know how it is now, you can't chicken out.

Chief priest: Aye axemen oo!!! At a time no time o

chairman:
When 7 was stronger than gun, on the 7 month and 7 day of the year 77 .. Egede was the name of d drum and egumo was the dance of the spirits. Aye axemen gathered round a circle at 00:00 hrs all chanting ' Uhuru must be achieved' surrounding a burning vicious flame
'Erayo' no amount of mmiri go quench their taste 4 justice and equality.

It was at this moment that chairman pronounced full war.

Ju name Buchi aka Gbu shi ( kill ) old biscuit.... and I and 2 other students were grouped together and went for a HIT.
Prior to that, some name were already mapped out:
1. The guy whose phone was taken away from him that started the issue was written down for immediate death.
2. The guy ( fmr lodgemate) who made us over drink was written down for immediate death.
3. The 2 guys that followed him to seize shoes hands were to be cut out and brought for charms
4. The 3 guys I had identified esp. The guy that shot must be beheaded and placed in the school library. Then written Boldly ' NBM ALIVE CLEAR ROAD'
21 days was giving to us. We need to get their dept and lodge location.
5. It was to be done simultaneously as all of us would be moving together as one rolling squad.. Then we would split up. All eyes were to be present and atleast deliver even if it is new initiate to be still used to be counted as scores.

It was at this juncture that the Chief Butcher came to address all butchers in camp
Chief Butcher:
Make sure say una 100 sharp very well
And your 400 no rust
Your 700 no blunt ...
For this reason make una carry una 7 go sharpen am wella

TBC

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2020
CharleyGold:
A TRIBUTE WAS HELD FOR KINGSLEY AFTER HIS DEATH. IT WAS THAT NIGHT THAT SEVERAL NAMES WERE MAPPED OUT.
I FORGOT TO SAY, KINGSLEY WHO WAS A FORMER CHIEF BUTCHER AT THE TEMPLE WAS ALSO A FORMER CHAIRMAN IN A PREVIOUS REGIME AND A FORMER ELDER BEFORE HIS DEATH.
SOME OF HIS FRIENDS WERE PRESENT THAT NIGHT; SOME FROM OKEMINI, BIAFRA, EKPE, ADAMAWA, IKORO HT RESPECTIVELY.
NO DOUBT, HE WAS WELL KNOWN AND A VERY CHEERFUL PERSON HAVING SPENT 7 YEARS IN HIGHER INSTITUTION, THAT YEAR WAS TO BE HIS LAST.

TBC

This one loud o

shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2020
I had wanted to ask if axemen don't use the name of Steven Biko, then I saw it here.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2020
Passionate888:
I had wanted to ask if axemen don't use the name of Steven Biko, then I saw it here.

One of the most common names in NBM you can come across...

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by opera1(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Cult war are mostly caused by irrelivant thinz. Wasted 7 yearz in d uni & his life at d end. The funnest tin is dat both d phone & d shoe may not up to 30k. na you kno who i be? , who u be? Cult war take dey start.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2020
julifeisgood:
Hi all, I will soon get down to narrate my story of how NBM was "mistakenly" unearthed in OAU Ife in 1999 and how that led to the events of July 10, 1999.

Meanwhile, can anybody recall Yele Sowore's time as Students Union President Unilag (1993 to 1994, I think) and his fight against fraternities in Unilag? He practically fought all of them to a standstill and till today, Unilag continues to enjoy serenity.

So, what did he do right? Are there lessons to be learnt in his successful struggle against fraternities in Unilag?

Then I'm thinking, is it possible,by any chance, to change these fraternities themselves and redirect all of that negative energy into more positive endeavors? Maybe by Strong Men who are change agents?
Thank you very much sir. Trust me. I KNOW GOOD CULTISTS. I used the word good because till today I look up to them and whenever I see the damage cultism has done I sincerely wish all cultists were like them. These cultists have energy and there is a huge possibility that this can be used for positive things(think of unity). But it is a fight only the Government can handle. I'm not on this page yet� don't even try to counter me. I just had to comment on this.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
CharleyGold:

WE WERE ALL GATHERED IN FULL BLACK SHIRT AND BLACK TROUSERS. A PICTURE OF KINGSLEY WAS BROUGHT. HIS METAL( AXE), HIS BERET (0) WAS ALSO PLACED OM THE CENTER. ERAYO WAS LIT.

THE CRIER BURSTED INTO SOME SONGS IN IGBO LANGUAGE AND SOME SONGS IN ENGLISH ALSO.

SOME I CAN REMEMBER THAT DAY
Crier 1:

Sewa sewa see Egede anything can happen...
Chorus: Sewa sewa see

Crier 1: A ju name Kingsley ..Aka na pialu igwe na highway.. (/once his names were mentioned shouting were heard.(
Crowd : cheiii..eeeiii.. Egedee
Crier 1: Aye oliver thambo ... Na so NBM see am and as we see am so we go take am.
Crier 2: sewa sewa see

ANOTHER CRIER CAME TO ADRESS US WHY SOME SONGS WERE GOING AT THE BACKGROUND

Chief crier: AYEAXEMEN!!!
THIS TRIBUTE DEDICATED TO OUR FALLEM HERO, OUR BROTHER JU name KINGSLEY AYE OLIVER REGINALD THAMBO.
Ju name k was a dedicated axeman before his fall, he was once a former chairman during the reign of ju name Balogun Aye Robert Mugabe Peace regime. He was also a former Elder and a Former Chief Butcher during the regime of Ju name Starboy Aye Martin Luther king jnr.
He fought for the freedom and the suppression of djus...
Crier 1: Egede where d mata dey... Omo d mata worry mind o

CRIER: HE WAS ALSO A BUTCHER UNDER THE REGIME OF ABEBE BIKILA AFTER SO MANY MATTERS HE WAS ONCE A FMR CHAIRMAN, FMR ELDER after so many matas o KRF WE DEY PRAY SAY ANYWHERE WAY JU NAME K DEY MAKE HIM SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE O

AYES: Iseeeee ( with a crying voice)

( while all dz where said, songs where played at the background )
CRIER: 15th May, 20xx ju name k fall omo I no go 4get.
JU NAME CHAMPION Aye steven Bantu biko Axe head ****HT may krf dey guide you o( our present axe head) some lords name were called and their SN ( Abia zone)

Ju name Gold Aye Julius Nyerere make krf go gv u the strong heart to bear the great loss of your LM ( that was me) I was very scared and I cried bitterly..
S

Some gunshots were heard severa shots accompanied with cries
Chairman : Egede egede egede eyeyeye o eyeyeye o ( fires shot )

CRIER 2:
WHAT A METALLIC METAL.....
WHAT A METALLIC......
IT USED TO DO METALLIC THINGS FOR K
WHAT A METALLIC IT HAS DONE METALLIC THINGS FOR K...

CRIER 1: I say na d same metal gv k strong name, na d same metal gv him strong name, na d same metal wey com de-axe am...
What a metallic
It has done metallic things for k.

After a while, as tradition another crier came
Crier 3: we would like to use this medium to gv special regards to our fallen heroes... ( fallen heroes: fallen axemen that had died in the temples)
Ju name papa : Aye Thomas sancara (/fell 2008)
Ju name Prince: Aye omotigaaba RIP
And some called
Ju name Sammy: First axeman I witnessed his death ( Aye mangosuthu Buthulezi) fell by Klans
Now ju name Kingsley my LM name has been written dow.
Ju name Kingsley Aye Oliver Reginald Thambo fell sososo date. at xxxxHT.

Prior to that, our Axehead never wanted to go in for a fight with mafia cultist. As he thought on calling it a loss. But various snr axemen who were present before him helad already put pressure some where saying they would personally go down to acada fully to pull a show without the consent of head.

You know, when you become an Head of a temple who has a lot of old or senior members some hu blended you into the game. Some hu were there before you.. You no go fit phyk up.

Wetin you go hear be say instead of baba k fall we go knack egede together. Some go even call am say Aye Steven Bantu biko nothing spoil we dey your back you regime no go spoil. You know how it is now, you can't chicken out.

Chief priest: Aye axemen oo!!! At a time no time o

chairman:
When 7 was stronger than gun, on the 7 month and 7 day of the year 77 .. Egede was the name of d drum and egumo was the dance of the spirits. Aye axemen gathered round a circle at 00:00 hrs all chanting ' Uhuru must be achieved' surrounding a burning vicious flame
'Erayo' no amount of mmiri go quench their taste 4 justice and equality.

It was at this moment that chairman pronounced full war.

Ju name Buchi aka Gbu shi ( kill ) old biscuit.... and I and 2 other students were grouped together and went for a HIT.
Prior to that, some name were already mapped out:
1. The guy whose phone was taken away from him that started the issue was written down for immediate death.
2. The guy ( fmr lodgemate) who made us over drink was written down for immediate death.
3. The 2 guys that followed him to seize shoes hands were to be cut out and brought for charms
4. The 3 guys I had identified esp. The guy that shot must be beheaded and placed in the school library. Then written Boldly ' NBM ALIVE CLEAR ROAD'
21 days was giving to us. We need to get their dept and lodge location.
5. It was to be done simultaneously as all of us would be moving together as one rolling squad.. Then we would split up. All eyes were to be present and atleast deliver even if it is new initiate to be still used to be counted as scores.

It was at this juncture that the Chief Butcher came to address all butchers in camp
Chief Butcher:
And your 400 no rust
Your 700 no blunt ...

TBC

Old one as, you dey tell your stories try change tea cups name and sometimes scenario. If possible no mention real JN and SN so that you self no go cast. Your safety dey very important.

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ProfAmaben(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
CharleyGold:
A.

Chief Butcher:
And your 400 no rust
Your 700 no blunt ...

TBC

Even me wey no be cultist don dey ginger. Being in a group makes killing seem like fun. If Kingsley didn't look for trouble, he would still be alive today.
If all these cults were not violent, many would have joined. In my school days, I joined Man o war cos I loved group activities, it was fun at Shere hills with military men giving you training.

NBM, SEC, SVC etc would have been fun minus the HIT, killings and rape.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
LostAddict:

Old one as, you dey tell your stories try change tea cups name and sometimes scenario. If possible no mention real JN and SN so that you self no go cast. Your safety dey very important.

Okay Sir

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
CharleyGold:

One of the most common names in NBM you can come across...

Your stories are pure, unadulterated, typical and characteristical cult scenarios.

To all intending cult members, i hope you see what lies beneath the social activities, flexing and celebrity endorsements.

The funny thing is, this story he is telling, it has a way of repeating itself over and over and over. If you join today, this same scenario or even worse will still play out again and happen to different people but only this time, you will be in the mix. The funny thing is as a new member, you will always be expendable.

That is why i said his story, enthronedbygod1, saynotocultism and others are all similar. They have a way of happening again and again

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Steph80000:

Only God knows wetin push bros go join cult,at first they were always coming to mount guard for him,like 5 guys will follow him with cross bag n they are always looking around anytime he's playing.my people it got to a stage things got messy again in school n nobody get time to follow anyone anywhere cos all man dey fight for his own life.

The last time I went home n I saw this bros,I learnt he dropped out n his looks was nothing to write home about,he looks so unkept n tattered as in too bad. His past was like USA n his present is like south Sudan,those girls that tripped for him that year am 1 million percent sure they won't want to touch him with d longest of rope now. As in,he was so bad drugs have finished him mere looking at him he's just few metres away from being called a mad man.

A man with a great potential that lost everything cos he wanted to b rugged,n many deaths too as regards him n his set too ooo but I believe justice has been done to death stories.i just try to paint a picture of wasted potentials to intending cultists
Bros I had to quote you.
This is undiluted wisdom, many dreams have been killed and funny enough stubborn ones will still be killed.
I grew up in a cultism infected local government, scores everyday yet people still dey belong everyday. I remember my class mates then from other area couldn't visit me, but our area boys dey enter their area anyhow. Egede men no dey smile lol. Egede vs Baggers every time. Make I no lie baggers dey die anyhow. Cultism is bad. You see your friend today, tomorrow him don lodge(kpoof or die). Promising young men with future.
After I got admission to a higher institution. STRONG MEN in my area where I grew cut me serious warning. If we here say you join anything, I go just laugh say "Bros no reason am.(me wey don see how people waste).
To join Cult na mindset Sha cos I no fit count how many phones or how much my own Bros Dem for area don collect cos outsider no fit (when he is not mad) but I dey always smile, say na my own way of helping their life. Till today Dem still dey street with white hair
Make God help me and my children, cultism no fit near us.
There are good cultists because there are still good people. If people tell you how life push Dem enter cultism u go shed years.
Cultism is bad
If Dem map you you must DIE.
your moye(jazz, juju) fit dey tight but na untill Dem catch put you for middle. You go know say CULTISM NO BE BETTER THING.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Purplereign:

Those who believe in jazz if you do jazz for metals, will you also do jazz for being bludgeoned with 4by4 or in some cases they will lift heave stones and smash the person’s head.
This guy know the thing.
NBM killed one guy close to my area, you can imagine they tracked him from Benue state heard he murdered one full family because he was looking for his rival from NBM(I weep for the innocent family that had to die cos of their very foolish son). All their weapons couldn't penetrate, they just dropped a very big rock - that a normal 18 year old cannot carry on his head and left him. Imagine person head like a crushed WATER MELON. Those wey no believe say jazz dey, please believe it or just forget it. There are powers, the day you experience juju I pray you live to tell the story�
CULTISM IS FOR ANIMALS.
20th century animals are even better than those evil cultists.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
ICEBOUND:
Here's a story on the ills of Cultism and few lessons to learn from it. It's not a gory or violent tale like most people here want to hear. The whole idea of all these stories is to learn from it, no be for Entertainment. This happened in Unizik, I think around 2005/2006.

... Make we shun dem.

Akpamen : Aro disembark that capping!!!!!! Wida you capping careless? You no Sabi your OT? Dem give you duty, you dey cap careless! Durrty na Durrty o(Duty is Duty)!! If you cap careless again, I swear to the one eyed god, I go bust your head.

Please, say no to Cultism!! Run from it, na Jew be the way o. Life no dey Cultism am at all. It always ends in tears for everyone wey walk that path.
This is why I can never belong to any of those things in life.
I FUI<NG HATE RULES.
and I can't obey without reason.
Thank you Bros.
Jew na the way of life.
Las las JESUS na our King.
Let me go back to the page I am.
I am catching up.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lord Jesus Christ use this thread to the glory of your name.

So much evil going on in this world.

Accept Jesus today and be saved

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
HMZi:

code words plus street lingo....Its kinda a "if you know ,you know" situation...
Thanks! No wonder it's so hard to understand... smiley

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
"If Kingsley didnt look for trouble he would still be alive"

Really So you didnt read about Andrew. The innocent boy shot outside his hostel less than a week after he joined for something he had no clue about

During HIT, cults just kill rival members. They dont care if you're good or never slapped anyone in your life. There's a story about a cultist fellowship pastor here, he was killed.

Cultism would be fun without its vices & evils?? Yeah so would armed robbery, kidnapping etc. but they're no fun thats why we are here.

ProfAmaben:

Even me wey no be cultist don dey ginger. Being in a group makes killing seem like fun. If Kingsley didn't look for trouble, he would still be alive today.
If all these cults were not violent, many would have joined. In my school days, I joined Man o war cos I loved group activities, it was fun at Shere hills with military men giving you training.

NBM, SEC, SVC etc would have been fun minus the HIT, killings and rape.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ProfAmaben(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Chris525:

"If Kingsley didnt look for trouble he would still be alive"

Really So you didnt read about Andrew. The innocent boy shot outside his hostel less than a week after he joined for something he had no clue about

During HIT, cults just kill rival members. They dont care if you're good or never slapped anyone in your life. There's a story about a cultist fellowship pastor here, he was killed.

Cultism would be fun without its vices & evils?? Yeah so would armed robbery, kidnapping etc. but they're no fun thats why we are here.

Kindly reread my post. You probably only read the part that interest you.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Stop the 'IFs' when the subject touches on reality & a sensitive topic as this. Dont be creating scenarios that dont exist. We're not playing or dreaming here.

By saying "If Kingsley didnt look for trouble he'll still be alive" You're subtly passing a message that cultists who dont look for trouble dont get killed which is VERY WRONG.

You dont have to say a thing if you dont have anything to say.

ProfAmaben:

Kindly reread my post. You probably only read the part that interest you.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ProfAmaben(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Chris525:

Stop the 'IFs' when the subject touches on reality & a sensitive topic as this. Dont be creating scenarios that dont exist. We're not playing or dreaming here.

By saying "If Kingsley didnt look for trouble he'll still be alive" You're subtly passing a message that cultists who dont look for trouble dont get killed which is VERY WRONG.

You dont have to say a thing if you dont have anything to say.

You are nobody to tell me what to do. I made an observation on groups and I'm solely entitled to my opinion. Do you buy data for me? Do you feed anyone here?

Soyinka in the 1950's formed Pyrates confraternity which was a group only meant for the extremely brilliant and gifted students, this was later hijacked by blood sucking demons such as Bolaji Carew and co. Does that make the intention on forming confraternities bad? NO!

Nairaland has to start weeding off people with low IQ that can't read 5 sentences without becoming confused.

Don't let us detail this wonderful thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Your intentions are becoming clear.

I'm also entitled to my opinion which says your opinion is sh.it. So why are you mad?

Mr. Prof, mention one significant achievement or impact of Soyinka's cult on society before it was taken over as per your story.

Intentions & reality may differ. Like I may intend that you to 'have sense' & you could die without having it.

ProfAmaben:

You are nobody to tell me what to do. I made an observation on groups and I'm solely entitled to my opinion. Do you buy data for me? Do you feed anyone here?

Soyinka in the 1950's formed Pyrates confraternity which was a group only meant for the extremely brilliant and gifted students, this was later hijacked by blood sucking demons such as Bolaji Carew and co. Does that make the intention on forming confraternities bad? NO!

Nairaland has to start weeding off people with low IQ that can't read 5 sentences without becoming confused.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ProfAmaben(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Chris525:

Your intentions are becoming clear.

I'm also entitled to my opinion which says your opinion is sh.it. So why are you mad?

Mr. Prof, mention one significant achievement or impact of Soyinka's cult on society before it was taken over as per your story.

Intentions & reality may differ. Like I may intend that you to 'have sense' & you could die without having it.

You've shot yourself in the legs, it basically means that you didn't understand what I said earlier cos of your pull him down mentality.

I won't reply your rants again for the progress of this thread, it's a personal sacrifice I would make.

Enjoy your day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
First it was IQ now its 'Pull him down mentality'

Pull you down from where? You think this is a biggest dick contest? My friend take several seats, you're so empty. I detest empties.

Mention one impact on society of Soyinka's cult that you're hyping, all of a sudden you have the interest of the thread at heart.

Smh.

Are you aware that in the same 50s or there about someone held a broadcasting station hostage armed with a berreta? While you're enjoying your evening, find out who it was.

ProfAmaben:

You've shot yourself in the legs, it basically means that you didn't understand what I said earlier cos of your pull him down mentality.

I won't reply your rants again for the progress of this thread, it's a personal sacrifice I would make.

Enjoy your day.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ProfAmaben(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Chris525:

Pull you down from where? You think this is a biggest dick contest? My friend take several seats, you're so empty. I detest empties.

Mention one impact on society of Soyinka's cult that you're hyping, all of a sudden you have the interest of the thread at heart.

Smh.

Are you aware that in the same 50s or there about someone held a broadcasting station hostage armed with a berreta? While you're enjoying your evening, find out who it was.

Wow! So out of place. Really uncalled for. I see no difference between you and the cultists you so detest. You love oppression and I can smell it from miles away. Look around you, advise the cultists you know there and leave me alone. Let's not derail this thread. I don't support any cult groups neither do I like cultists, I only said they would have been nice without the violence and killings.
Young Man, if you feel this is not enough and you want to beat me or intimidate me, all my details are on nairaland, track me down please, I am begging you.

My email, phone number etc are all here, please please and please, come and beat me since you want to turn me to a cultist by all means.

I owe you no apologies or explanation, if you can't walk the walk, kindly stop quoting me.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Chris525: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
That must really hurt.
You gave your word, as a sacrifice to the thread and couldnt keep it. You're not just a cult apologist, you are unprincipled & lack integrity.

I'll wont only criticize you, now I'll show you how its done. Bye Prof.

ProfAmaben:

Wow! So out of place. Really uncalled for. I see no difference between you and the cultists you so detest. You love oppression and I can smell it from miles away. Look around you, advise the cultists you know there and leave me alone. Let's not derail this thread. I don't support any cult groups neither do I like cultists, I only said they would have been nice without the violence and killings.
Young Man, if you feel this is not enough and you want to beat me or intimidate me, all my details are on nairaland, track me down please, I am begging you.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ProfAmaben(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Chris525:

That must really hurt.
You gave your word, as a sacrifice to the thread and couldnt keep it. You're not just a cult apologist, you are unprincipled & lack integrity.

I'll wont only criticize you, now I'll show you how its done. Bye Prof.

Yes it hurts. Please come and beat me sir. Don't leave, please come back sir. I know that's your game to intimidate but you must finish this intimidation. Please come and beat me. I'm begging you, don't chicken away.

Cyber bullies are everywhere, when you meet any of them, stand your ground. Look at this small boy telling me what to do. Come and bully, please.

There's no monopoly of anything in life, small boy! Track me down and see what is in for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HMZi: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Chris525,ProfAmaben told a vivid story about the dangers of cultism and you simply decided pick holes in it...The moral of the story was well recieved so please let sleeping dogs lie...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HMZi: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
I have been richly blessed and enlightened by everyone on this thread,I have been a silent reader here for a year nowii...

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Christianity was formed to save mankind, but the same faith was hijacked to fight so many wars in the past. The same faith is being hijacked in modern day to make some people rich. Does that make Christianity evil? No! Even democracy that was formed for a good thing is being hijacked to re-invent corruption in our beloved Nigeria.
Good, reasonable men of the Pyrates then had to make some strong decisions to reform then. As for you replying your friend, you go tire oo. grin grin

Chris525:

Smh.

For your information, the FRSC you see today was an initiative by notable men of the Pyrates confraternity. I am not here to praise them, in the 70s/80s many of them were rascals and some violent cults we have today were established to counter them.

As for the gun-wielding incident. Guy, don't go there. If a 10th of the youth had the balls he had to stand up against election rigging, we would be better off by now. Don't mock a heroic incident. Don't go there. Keep Wole Soyinka out of the cultism sentiments.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.