Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3066498 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
freshkpomo:

Bros from him statement you go know say him nor play temple, na one of those guys when their boss for HK bam... Those ones for know Wetin be life, nobody know them...

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Koga51:

Maphite! That sect is another notorious cult group especially in Edo and Delta and some parts of the east. I hardly hear of their activities in south west. I once had a terrible encounter in ekpoma those days while schooling. Maphite had a clash with Ayes and some maphite raided a hostel in search of a known aye target. We were outside our hostel when about four armed men barged in. We were ordered to lie down. I almost passed out, infact urinated there. They went straight to their target room and met his absence. In annoyance, they disarmed all our phones that evening and left. That incident made me avoid all cultists and scenarios such as gatherings and late movements till i left uni the next year.
na Ekp maphite originate from ,so dem get strong hold for there,dem get clash with SEC of recent self

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Slimmy19: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
Meeyankee:

Yeah them still Dey troll hands up like aye. Aye call am egede nacking and jurist called their own egba. In fact that year 90s when them form Jurist even aye no want make them form jurist, Na buca be Dey support them that time because as that time buca Dey very strong for matter no be now wey them no Dey do wahala again .for your information Jurist and eiye never get stress once for Auchi, except one location like that for Benin. Aye and jurist Dey quick get stress for Auchi because even the jurist stubborn wella for Auchi. Them Dey do their hit for afternoon self with plenty of them moving around.. but even as those war Dey happened between them and Aye them never kill each other person once, not until 2018 when I Aye come go kill one jurist guy after few weeks jurist come go kill one big Aye boy, this boy big grab Macho man type them kill am close to angle 90 for express.. before SVC come
Enter the matter because Na big enemy aye and SvC be for Auchi. Only the stress wey jurist get again With another cult Na buca I think that was 2005/2006. The matter start for presidential hotel for warake road Na one buca guy girl be Dey do birthday but one jurist guy name Mecco come go do some stress for their . The buca come hit am for Setraco junction but the guy thank God because the news wey we hear Na say the guy don die. Na only Aye Dey always get stress with other cult for Auchi. Other cult no dey always get problems because them Dey behave matured.. the only rugged war wey other cult groups do wey bloody Na between SVC and eiye and that was around 2006.. that war eiye kill 3 SvC for that big hole � side, in fact they were 4 in number but one survived. All the cult groups for Auchi Dey bloody but the other Dey always respect themselves, them no Dey get stress with each other except Aye..
And for the jurist nothing secret about them and nothing special about them..Na indigenous people full am pass like bricks � layers , mechanics, carpenters and some other jobless street touts .

Wow,maybe the guy lie for me
Though,him dy base for kogi state sha
I don forget wetin bring talk self, wey bros just dy gist me about things wey don happen for that side
Him tell me say,one thing with them na their secrecy
When i say secrecy,i mean secrecy for HIT,no be for waka
Though,him say that part of kogi na their stronghold
And jurist men no dy like do things with aye men,cos them dy easily betray people.

Him even tell me something about say,them dy hold circle for middle of road self and nothing dy happen
I no know if na true sha
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
God4071:

when does one create an account b4 .

sorry bro no be hype...no issues pls just answer this question honestly.

if the federal govt decides one day to give SEC legal backing 4 example, SEC we appoint I as an arm of law to help us fight other frats....will u still see them as bad guys, I guess not, they bcom good automatically isn't it.
what I'm trying to say is that except u think soldiers fighting frats is bad then the only difference between them and any frat is legal backing.... think about it
Nothing to think about oga.
Please na SAYNOTOCULTISM we dey do here. In essence stop promoting CULTISM.
If you be strong man abeg leave Jews alone.
Talking about fighting freedom when you yourself are in bondage.

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
freshkpomo:
They all have this trait of hiding and running...

That's a trait every cultist carry, they are scared of every little thing, they don't go to some areas.. Even as Davido big reach if him set Eiye for Benin or SVC for PH fit lite am if him loose guard come do show for wrong time.. If the game was as safe as you portrayed why the fear? Why the restlessness.. At least number1 dey get immunity ,but u know how many Don drop.. Tori plenty bros, just leave that thing, person run Eiye on the 24th Dec 2018 , Aye kill am on the 31 Dec 2018 ,the guy was a barber.

Together we can make Nigeria better

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria
Immunity ke? E jus be say na d new hot-blooded ones dey protect am. So, dey have to kill dem first before getting him(most of the times them dey succeed knack am because if you see where akpa dey go HIT, you go think say na one full school dey TREK GO EXCURSION. bros those boys plenty). Many strong men dey die.
Many young ones go still die on top dis cult matter.
Reminded of babie(as he was called).
His father wished him RIP before he died.
Before babie was killed, he always said and I quote "MY PAPA TELL ME SAY IF I NO STOP THIS THING I GO DIE"
Babie was killed by Vikings in his area of residence. Where all who trembled before him could see.
I have never seen the Vikings celebrate the death of an Axeman like when babie was killed. Reason is he cross-carpeted( left Vikings to become an Axeman), and has killed more Vikings than any other Axeman during his time. Babie was feared even by me wey dey type dis message.
Babie join Cult for my eyes. He came to our area and became a strong man and began tormenting us. But no issue, we still dey reason wella.
Babie don collat me tire( to be honest RIP babie).
CULTISM is Evil

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
God4071:

hardly do u find a mature person on Nairaland.
thanks bro.

Bros use maturity shun CULTISM. Akpa boys sef no mature. If dem map you. Maturity no go help you. Many of my matured Bros don die no be play bros.
I dey go back go continue. I had to answer this.
Reason am.

Peace bro.
SAY NO TO cultism.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
freshkpomo:
Doh oh, which Ayes is fight for freedom?

Ayes are the most bloody of all groups lately, its either you see them fighting one injews in one state today and in another state tomorrow, that was why several injews teamed up against them in Edo some time ago... Your axe and guns are for what?? Are they for aesthetic or what Did Nelson Mandela use 1/4/7 in his quest for freedom??
Na only Aye dey beef the whole cults for Nigeria.
Most cult clash
Aye vs Eiye
Aye vs Vikings
Always Aye vs. this or that.

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Koga51:

Maphite! That sect is another notorious cult group especially in Edo and Delta and some parts of the east. I hardly hear of their activities in south west. I once had a terrible encounter in ekpoma those days while schooling. Maphite had a clash with Ayes and some maphite raided a hostel in search of a known aye target. We were outside our hostel when about four armed men barged in. We were ordered to lie down. I almost passed out, infact urinated there. They went straight to their target room and met his absence. In annoyance, they disarmed all our phones that evening and left. That incident made me avoid all cultists and scenarios such as gatherings and late movements till i left uni the next year.
Maphite used to be very notorious that year for okpoma, but some of them don get sense.. Na for Auchi them and Aye come Dey get stress wella. Even for Benin that year them and Aye be Dey get stress too not until when manphite come reason am say them no wan Dey get stress for Benin again because if e set both Aye and manphiye Dey lost people and one thing about Bucca and manphite them hate too Dey loss people for war not like Aye wey no care even tho them lost people. For very long time manphite and Aye no get stress for Benin not until last year when Aye come kill that manphite for uniben when the matter come still involved
Even that year when I go for my NYSC for east, e get one school like that burkinafaso cult men beheaded two manphite head and the burkinafaso guys come rain Enter my area and one Ashawo house Dey very close to my lodge,the boys always Dey their.. Na so police come park them one Dey and me Dey there too Dey sip my beer, Na NYSC I d card Na save me that day .

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Slimmy19:

I don forget wetin bring talk self, wey bros just dy gist me about things wey don happen for that side
And jurist men no dy like do things with aye men,cos them dy easily betray people.

Him even tell me something about say,them dy hold circle for middle of road self and nothing dy happen
I no know if na true sha
bros no allow that guy lie for you, ameci for here no plenty thats why them dae secretive most of them na young guys. Them only dae control just one area for lokoja here, and they are dominated by one particular tribe.
Tthe last time when them fight with aye for front of skul, aye dae up jurist dae down. Dem come dae stone themeselves carry gun dae chase themself for front of skul broad daylife(very funny scene)
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Na d mistake ppl dey make back then and even now. After today what next?
That one na big mistake.. Make dem use their head.
Funny thing is, no be only you go dey use your head the moment you become a cultist and they know.
Your superiors go dey send you go execute their devilish plans, wey no concern you.
They allow someone beat the shit out of them with cutlasses and all, SMH. Give them a new name and start telling you what to do and what not to do.
If FREEDOM could talk I just wonder what it would call these guys.
Nigeria is just to hard already.which one is Korofo, Odin and whatever during this 21st Century?
CULTISM is bad

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Slimmy19:

I no know if na true sha
Run from that nigga.. Na all these many lies them take put many people for cult. E don already Dey tell some beautiful nonsense so .see run ooo.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
freshkpomo:

You, your Aye and the Bucket you mentioned are all useless as far as I am concerned and will continue to remain useless cos una nor go fit ever get sense..

Look Ghana today Don dey bam pass 9ja, na youth wake-up fight bad leaders and free him people.. Una stupid and useless freedom na to dey slaughter people.. Life of tramadol and kparaga....

God bless Nigeria
Thanks bruv.
Nigerians are not just United at all.
Even in families there is war.
Imagine all these cult boys and the rest of other Nigerians team up against the govt.
Victory is sure. But na who strong pass be their problem.
Cutists, Na Government strong pass make una fight them.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
hatchetman:

Thanks bruv.
Nigerians are not just United at all.
Even in families there is war.
Imagine all these cult boys and the rest of other Nigerians team up against the govt.
Victory is sure. But na who strong pass be their problem.
Cutists, Na Government strong pass make una fight them.
Don't get it twisted,Cultists did not fight and make Ghana better but individuals did.
Ghana was never trash like Nigeria.
Nigeria wouldn't be moving from bad to worse if we had Leaders who genuinely care.
Nigeria is Bastardized at every level and cadre.
From Aso Rock to the National Assembly.
The Leaders are all heartless.
From the law enforcement to armed forces.
All corrupt hands on deck.
From the Higher institutions of learning to Primary Schools.
The Lecturers and Teachers are all diabolic.
And to the Churches and Mosque.
The Pastors and Imams are all Hypocrites.
And Parenting would have helped isn't it but no one really cares.
Lousy Parents every where.
Our youths are just doing what other youths their age do in other parts of the world, like what stupid college kids do the second they are on their own, drink themselves silly and act like fools.
So sad,In Naija they join nonsense cults to top it all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 12:50am On Jul 25, 2020
Meeyankee:

Maphite used to be very notorious that year for okpoma, but some of them don get sense.. Na for Auchi them and Aye come Dey get stress wella. Even for Benin that year them and Aye be Dey get stress too not until when manphite come reason am say them no wan Dey get stress for Benin again because if e set both Aye and manphiye Dey lost people and one thing about Bucca and manphite them hate too Dey loss people for war not like Aye wey no care even tho them lost people. For very long time manphite and Aye no get stress for Benin not until last year when Aye come kill that manphite for uniben when the matter come still involved
Even that year when I go for my NYSC for east, e get one school like that burkinafaso cult men beheaded two manphite head and the burkinafaso guys come rain Enter my area and one Ashawo house Dey very close to my lodge,the boys always Dey their.. Na so police come park them one Dey and me Dey there too Dey sip my beer, Na NYSC I d card Na save me that day .
You serve for Abia. Uturu
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 1:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Meeyankee:

That was in Abia State Uni (ABSU) uturu, after the killing of one guy Named Biggie. B/W BF (Atabo)/and Mafia group.
Biggy was a final year student Microbiology so was a big kill for mafia..

BF claimed to be their head. They were supported by an external who supplied tools from Michael Okpara uni umudike.

They were killed in their rooms after the boys went in. One baga( viking) was in their midst but he was shot and he later died after identifying he was not part of their rival. That would have led to anoda war b/w 3 cult but because of the strong intervention of the security agency it cooled down.
The 2 boys were shot and killed as they tried beheading them alive as they continued to struggle. So it would be easy cutting of their head....

There was this incident that happened in ABSU in broadday light. A new girl was shot dead ( jambite) during the era of Black Berry phones (2012)...
She refused handing the phone to them
Them cultism and kidnapping was rampant in the state during T.A orji fmr governor.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tomakint: 3:08am On Jul 25, 2020
OBelz:
It's will be put in a book and am trying to redeem myself. It not been easy.

The Lord is your strength

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by bigplantainn: 5:05am On Jul 25, 2020
t

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 25, 2020
Meeyankee:

The school is ABSU it happened after Show Guys fell BF's Iroko, if you were still within that area during that period there were also series of reprisals that hit top men from both sides. The Army had to step in at that point to curtail the violence.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 5:57am On Jul 25, 2020
LostAddict:

The school is ABSU it happened after Show Guys fell BF's Iroko, if you were still within that area during that period there were also series of reprisals that hit top men from both sides. The Army had to step in at that point to curtail the violence.
Word as most cultists won't tell you the Wars they lost and their members that got killed by rivals but will only tell you what make them look superior or invincible. undecided

This is what most people especially the young ones don't understand as several hits go on without them been reported or mentioned; Even the press is compromised even NL.

They will mention one group and not the other, sometimes they won't even mention their names and they even change their names.

I read about BF and BC clash where 3 got killed but never read about the reprisals; Some will hear or see the initial hits and start runing to going one frat or another not knowing that death May be smiling at them and saying, see MUMU wey take petrol rub body come sit down near fire.

I hope the young ones know that Cultism ain't worth it as several promising people have been lost by all sides to Cultism.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Rotimi47:
Word as most cultists won't tell you the Wars they lost and their members that got killed by rivals but will only tell you what make them look superior or invincible. undecided

This is what most people don't understand as several hits go on without them been reported or mentioned.

Like I saw and read about BF and BC clash where 3 got killed but never saw or read about reprisals; Some will hear or see the initial hits and start runing to going one frat or another not knowing that death May be smiling at them.

I hope the young ones know that Cultism ain't worth it.

Very true words there. This so called invincibility is what increases the urge for younger and naive fellows out there to join all in the name of "na this one strong pass" .

If you are reading this reprisals always happen no matter the frat involved, no body be superman for the game.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2020
easyzworld:

Hahahahaha Who no go no know, who no know no go.

My broda, some people go and them no still know! So, no need to go because that road Na jaga jaga full am! It’s a demonic path and it can never yield anything good.

I was at a bar with two friends that ‘’belonged’’and the tire of a near by car exploded. Come see how they started running without trying to know what happened, I had to start shouting that, it was the tire of a car that burst before they stopped and came back with their heart beating like a boiling water. The whole scene was funny to me but it wasn’t funny to them because them know watin dem done put hand.
I couldn't stop laughing. Freedom fighters indeed.
Dose guys are shit scared, always watching their backs, na 2 dey form hardman when dem plenty or see Jew.
Tire burst hardman japka grin.

Say no Cultism

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 6:56am On Jul 25, 2020
God4071:

he didn't do it out of regret or remorse but 4 a problem in south Africa.......pathetic, no worry when I get issues with my squad 4 south africa, I go let u know so I can be worshipped as well.

stupidity.... u really know nothing, I hear u, make we rest now
Bros your own issues 4 SA fit end your life oooo.
Change now, help us eradicate the shit you belong to.
That's why I am "worshipping" the OP, cos if him see your type 4 initiation ground, na 30 years ooo(whether the whole nairaland is stupid or not)
Nigeria could use 30 years without una type.
Spits!
Some people kill for money
Some, kill for colour
Some others kill because say na wetin Axehead talk.
Bros abeg Say no to Cultism

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Slimmy19: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2020
Meeyankee:

Run from that nigga.. Na all these many lies them take put many people for cult. E don already Dey tell some beautiful nonsense so .see run ooo.

Bros,i go dy very stupid to join confra
With all wetin i don see,read and hear about confra,i go come join
God forbid
Though i dy listen to gyrations at times sha
I dy one of those northern states,confra no too get level for here,na area boys dy do things most times.

Bros, if fight join you with some hausa boys,or street boys ehn,if by mistake u identify yourself as confra person,you don enter wetin u no expect be that.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Slimmy19: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2020
Deffjam:
bros no allow that guy lie for you, ameci for here no plenty thats why them dae secretive most of them na young guys. Them only dae control just one area for lokoja here, and they are dominated by one particular tribe.
Tthe last time when them fight with aye for front of skul, aye dae up jurist dae down. Dem come dae stone themeselves carry gun dae chase themself for front of skul broad daylife(very funny scene)

Sha,him no go fit toast me join Jurist
Na for him side i even get to know more about jurist self
i never hear about them for this part of naija sha
How him want toast me,when na only him be jurist man for here
Though him don go back sha
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=bigbananai
JOINING A CULT AND PARTAKING IN HITS AND KILLINGS IS A MISTAKE THAT CAN NEVER BE CORRECTED. people think they can denounce it, run to a country abroad etc. they forget that presently these bastards have taken their shittt abroad. here in europe, it is so open that you wonder if these people actually know what they came here to do[/quote]
Errm oga, what should we do about cultism?
Stop countering the solution another person found.
Provide you own solution please.
Because they have joined and are still joining.
Cultism is BAD
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2020
CharleyGold:

That was in Abia State Uni (ABSU) uturu, after the killing of one guy Named Biggie. B/W BF (Atabo)/and Mafia group.
Biggy was a final year student Microbiology so was a big kill for mafia..

BF claimed to be their head. They were supported by an external who supplied tools from Michael Okpara uni umudike.

They were killed in their rooms after the boys went in. One baga( viking) was in their midst but he was shot and he later died after identifying he was not part of their rival. That would have led to anoda war b/w 3 cult but because of the strong intervention of the security agency it cooled down.
The 2 boys were shot and killed as they tried beheading them alive as they continued to struggle. So it would be easy cutting of their head....

There was this incident that happened in ABSU in broadday light. A new girl was shot dead ( jambite) during the era of Black Berry phones (2012)...
She refused handing the phone to them
Them cultism and kidnapping was rampant in the state during T.A orji fmr governor.

That story hit Nairaland then. They used those two maphite guys head as goalposts after decapitating them. At the end of it all, when the police caught the boys, they were crying like kids. So Biggie died, 2 maphite boys died, 1 viki died, 3 others involved are awaiting their death sentence. Who gained? Nobody. Cultism is silly abeg. No go there.

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2020
bigplantainn:
this bbn is already promoting cultsm the same way naija entertainment promotes it.
e sure me say that guy on red durag na viking aro bagga. he is always on red durag or black durag.
the one on blue na delta and e sure me say na eiye. always on that blue bandana,
may them just dey pray not come come out and meet wr because them go use them count scores

It could simply be his fashion taste. Me wey like to dey on black and black nko. Untill, he identifies vividly, lets give everyone benefit of doubt.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rotimi47: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2020
LostAddict:

Very true words there. This so called invincibility is what increases the urge for younger and naive fellows out there to join all in the name of "na this one strong pass" .

If you are reading this reprisals always happen no matter the frat involved, no body be superman for the game.
True talk as nobody tells the full story.

Do have a splendid weekend.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2020
God4071:

when does one create an account b4 .

sorry bro no be hype...no issues pls just answer this question honestly.

if the federal govt decides one day to give SEC legal backing 4 example, SEC we appoint I as an arm of law to help us fight other frats....will u still see them as bad guys, I guess not, they bcom good automatically isn't it.
what I'm trying to say is that except u think soldiers fighting frats is bad then the only difference between them and any frat is legal backing.... think about it
you are smoking a very rare brand of Arizona

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2020
freshkpomo:

I also see pride in most of you, it's only proud people who got nothing that feels every little thing is an oppression... Things you can just laugh over, and continue your life, things you will not remember in 4years time, you will endanger you life for ever just to prove a point..

God bless Nigeria..
Dem collect my phone tire, Dem collat me well, but I smile when giving to them.
NO AMOUNT OF INTIMIDATION GO MAKE WISE MAN JOIN CULT.
wise man go rather join armed forces.
WETIN BE nbm for GOD'S SAKE?
When nowadays na black dey oppress black?

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2020
julifeisgood:

I said, let me listen to Futa Jallon number 1 LP. God, I was scared listening to it. There was so much meaning I was reading into the lyrics. And then, I sensed somehow that something spiritual was happening to me too.

Listen from 2:30
Those modafuckas say
"Na dis tin u wan form ur mama go cry ooo"
Impersonators I beg you in the name of God. Stop it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.