Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3072021 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Inspireddd:

Wfnshrhg dmenet dnsbentgf dxkfjtj Nengismells angry
When will you stop being childish, trust me it's really irritating, we all know you wanted to satisfy your sense of belonging but you ended up typing rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Inspireddd:

Jr nghzra jr nghzradxkfjtj Nengismells, Nobodycan angry
?? Na French or Arabic??

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nobodycan:
?? Na French or Arabic??

You don’t know your 15:15 capping again? Look don’t get me angry. What kind of pretense is this?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ceejay041:

When will you stop being childish, trust me it's really irritating, we all know you wanted to satisfy your sense of belonging but you ended up typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Guys, just for argument sake, does anyone here believe in black magic? I am of the opinion that it does not work and is mere tricks.

If you notice, people who do gun charms, the babalawo usually uses his own gun for testing. Such guns are usually fake dane guns loaded with rice and all sort of fake items.

They even use knockout or banger at times just to create the loud gun noise

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Inspireddd:

You don’t know your 15:15 capping again? Look don’t get me angry. What kind of pretense is this?
u can't know it all biko,if u know den teach me and beside if u like ves na your problem be dat....
PS: I get sure games. 10odds if u re interested
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Inspireddd:
Guys, just for argument sake, does anyone here believe in black magic? I am of the opinion that it does not work and is mere tricks.

If you notice, people who do gun charms, the babalawo usually uses his own gun for testing. Such guns are usually fake dane guns loaded with rice and all sort of fake items.

They even use knockout or banger at times just to create the loud gun noise
This guy enough of all this your rubbish character , you just came here to derail this thread. Believe whatever you want no one cares.

Nobody should reply this guy abeg let's just keep on with the topic

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Inspireddd:

Jr nghzra jr nghzradxkfjtj Nengismells, Nobodycan angry

Do u even understand what you just typed... Lol read it make I hear..

If u no sabi no force ur sef

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AsianTotal: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Gantofi:
This guy enough of all this your rubbish character , you just came here to derail this thread. Believe whatever you want no one cares.

Stop quoting him.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AsianTotal: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
If You Guys Stop Replying These Nuisances Here, Will You Die?
It Seems Most Of You Like Seeing And Reading Your Comments Here, You Are Even Far Worse Than The Thread Derailers Because You Fire Them Up.
Stop Quoting And Replying Irrelevant People.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
AsianTotal:

But you are replying him. Replying him will make you a worse nuisance than he is.
Guy you dey take style insult me , but I'd let it slide for peace to reign
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Singing Faze Alone Dem be two, later become three cheesy grin shocked

Gradually the aim to derail this group is seeing some fruition. We need to allow these dolts fade into oblivion. No need to quote them. Simple rule: ignore.

It works very well. Peace.

#saynotocultism

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Gantofi:

No mind the idiot, make them give me one shot if e no go say thank you before e die..
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nobodycan:
u can't know it all biko,if u know den teach me and beside if u like ves na your problem be dat....
PS: I get sure games. 10odds if u re interested
just leave that guy, the thing go still taya ram....
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
If you guys dont do something about this thread its going to be completly derailed, i wonder if the admins are on vacation.

new new faces everywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Babies don take over the thread. It is time seun put strict rules on who registers on this platform, too many kiddos.

pls, don't go and start writing BAN code thinking you are having fun like one mofo, else hungry guys can take you to count scores in the shortest time.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
subcbouy:
Babies don take over the thread. It is time seun put strict rules on who registers on this platform, too many kiddos.

pls, don't go and start writing BAN code thinking you are having fun like one mofo, else hungry guys can take you to count scores in the shortest time.
no need to tell them.. Make dem go dae do am even write come upload am for there status..had I know will be too late

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
JackWolfskin:

Demystifying reduces the allure.

I know but since when did we need the Ban style of writing to communicate?!If only Some men here can be more matured in dishing out stuffs to Kids here...It goes to show the number of irresponsible and childish peeps online.Now them dey carry am catch trips here.
This one's tomorrow go extend am go follow the main Ban boys dey cap their 13 online.
And the sad thing is that Ban style of orientation is contact to contact face to face Voyage.
Them fit know say you dey try impersonate but them no go talk,them go rather lure you til them don corner you for one secluded place.
Na that time you must tell them Who ini you or Who and who were present during your ini or wetin and wetin you see for the Island or where your knees dey while you were thumb printing or you should State the five Cardinals in Ban..Omo if you can't answer all these na that time OYO go be your name.
I don dey sing am now ooo,It's Better you stay in your space,remain neutral and stop trying to impersonate them.
It will end in hard tears.

29 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AsianTotal: 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Gantofi:
Guy you dey take style insult me , but I'd let it slide for peace to reign
Never meant it that way, peace bro.
I have edited that part, modify your post and remove my comment.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by getukudo(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
This thread is for people to learn and stay away from gang groups and also gangsterism lifestyles of the different gangs in the varsities.

What this thread is not about is for viewers and contributors to go about impersonating any gang group or trying to be smart by half.

You won't even know you're impersonating until you've been lured into their midst. A friend of mine regretted his entire life the day he clinched fist with some NBM members knowing he wasn't a member. All through primary, secondary school he has never received such beatings like the one he received that very day.

Please if you ever find yourself in the midst of unknown individuals and you're being tempted to use lingua you're not in the know of, do yourself good by leaving such gathering.

I noticed someone here writing in BAN code, desist from doing such here and outside this space. The Op and a host of other contributors have not shared their stories just so that people can go off of here to start using slangs/codes anyhow.

Once again; this thread is about the dangers of cultism/gangsterism and how to avoid them.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by HomerTimpson: 12:11am On Aug 25, 2020
RiyaGoddess:

How do I know which one is crime or celebrity?
I only read what's on the front page.
Chai aikawe mi je Mi ni ya sha
NO NO been following you since i started reading,its not really that,you just didn't no how the forum was programmed to work,this happens to most every member
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 1:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Tears in my eyes, unbearable sorrow and pain hunts me. Chima is dead, I just received the news and the video was forwarded to me. He was killed in South Africa by rival ayes group, the official headline reads; “ Nigerian drug dealer murdered in an incomplete building in South Africa, drug deal gone wrong“ but we know better!

RIP CHIMA!!!!!!

Chima was an intelligent petroleum engineering student back then in school and was the director of financial affairs SUG. He was so innocent and peace loving until i brought cultism into his life, and for this I can NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF!!

I met the young chap during our medical clearance process as a freshman in the university. I Lived with him, slept under the same roof with him, ate from the same plate with him. For two solid years I was roommates with chima and he had no idea that he was Living and dining with the supreme pontiff of beriuts barracks’s in my acada zone at then.

God he was so innocent. Shit hit the the roof when I had issues with an svc member and was mapped for falling. They came in the dozens, that was the day Chima realized I was a cultist. He fought besides me regardless.

Long story cut short we had to take revenge and penetrating vikings was apparently the only way to get our revenge as the svc member we were targeting was the then exec of medussa marine patrol.

The plan was simple, blend Vikings, rise to the top ranks and challenge the bastard to a duel by mutiny, as in Vikings overboarding is allowed. The plan was quickly initiated, chima and I were ruthless, we dethroned major hierarchy. Became rulers of Vikings, the exec we were targeting was not spared of cause, we took out all his deskmen cartels, dolphman, eastman, sub-intel, Pilot, sub-Pilot, archman, strike chief. Nobody was spared. After which we came for our major target(the exec). We gave him a dose of his own medicine.

We casted medussa and olive marine patrol, after which we fled to South Africa, we started playing national levels , earning dollars through blood and fraud. I got tired of the whole thing and decided to dissociate myself.

Chima was like a brother to me, I advised him to follow my lead and drop this dirty lifestyle of ours. Chima was intoxicated with drug money and wouldn’t heed my advise so we parted ways.

And today I just got news and an actual live video of Chima’s death, after 12 years today he is dead, killed by axes. His faced smashed, they took his eyes balls and abdomen.

Flee from cultism, and if any stupid person come here to hype any F<king frat whatsoever, you will receive a more gruesome death than chima before this year ends.

All of you dirty cultist viewing this thread right now abeg make una repent cause it won’t pay you, TRUST ME.

Christ said follow the narrow road, u say na wide express road you wan follow. Like a wise man once said in this thread; “Traffic/holdup don full that express road you’re in a haste to follow. Na narrow road sure pass now “ .

Please learn to live a cult free and crime free life.

And as For that one that wants to join pyrates to enhance his political career, I am very sorry for you, desist from that idea my man.

This same aspiration you have is exactly the same I had that almost got me killed. Chima and I had a crazy idea to play Vikings National and go into politics, playing the dirty game of politics with ruthless and demonic politicians. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS INVOLVED IN NIGERIAN POLITICS?.

Well Chima is dead now and I barely escaped ( I’m still yet to figure out why I’m still alive). Desist if you Love your life.

Say no to cultism, I have a lot to pour out but I’m a lazy typer so I’ll just hang it here.

Please say no to cultism.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IamGinger: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2020
AsianTotal:
If You Guys Stop Replying These Nuisances Here, Will You Die?
It Seems Most Of You Like Seeing And Reading Your Comments Here, You Are Even Far Worse Than The Thread Derailers Because You Fire Them Up.
Stop Quoting And Replying Irrelevant People.
Its the folks that engage him that I blame
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JackWolfskin: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
Tears in my eyes, unbearable sorrow and pain hunts me. Chima is dead, I just received the news and the video was forwarded to me. He was killed in South Africa by rival ayes group, the official headline reads; “ Nigerian drug dealer murdered in an incomplete building in South Africa, drug deal gone wrong“ but we know better!

RIP CHIMA!!!!!!

Chima was an intelligent petroleum engineering student back then in school and was the director of financial affairs SUG. He was so innocent and peace loving until i brought cultism into his life, and for this I can NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF!!

I met the young chap during our medical clearance process as a freshman in the university. I Lived with him, slept under the same roof with him, ate from the same plate with him. For two solid years I was roommates with chima and he had no idea that he was Living and dining with the supreme pontiff of beriuts barracks’s in my acada zone at then.

God he was so innocent. Shit hit the the roof when I had issues with an svc member and was mapped for falling. They came in the dozens, that was the day Chima realized I was a cultist. He fought besides me regardless.

Long story cut short we had to take revenge and penetrating vikings was apparently the only way to get our revenge as the svc member we were targeting was the then exec of medussa marine patrol.

The plan was simple, blend Vikings, rise to the top ranks and challenge the bastard to a duel by mutiny, as in Vikings overboarding is allowed. The plan was quickly initiated, chima and I were ruthless, we dethroned major hierarchy. Became rulers of Vikings, the exec we were targeting was not spared of cause, we took out all his deskmen cartels, dolphman, eastman, sub-intel, Pilot, sub-Pilot, archman, strike chief. Nobody was spared. After which we came for our major target(the exec). We gave him a dose of his own medicine.

We casted medussa and olive marine patrol, after which we fled to South Africa, we started playing national levels , earning dollars through blood and fraud. I got tired of the whole thing and decided to dissociate myself.

Chima was like a brother to me, I advised him to follow my lead and drop this dirty lifestyle of ours. Chima was intoxicated with drug money and wouldn’t heed my advise so we parted ways.

And today I just got news and an actual live video of Chima’s death, after 12 years today he is dead, killed by axes. His faced smashed, they took his eyes balls and abdomen.

Flee from cultism, and if any stupid person come here to hype any F<king frat whatsoever, you will receive a more gruesome death than chima before this year ends.

All of you dirty cultist viewing this thread right now abeg make una repent cause it won’t pay you, TRUST ME.

Christ said follow the narrow road, u say na wide express road you wan follow. Like a wise man once said in this thread; “Traffic/holdup don full that express road you’re in a haste to follow. Na narrow road sure pass now “ .

And as For that one that wants to join pyrates to enhance his political career, I am very sorry for you, desist from that idea my man.

This same aspiration you have is exactly the same I had that almost got me killed. Chima and I had a crazy idea to play Vikings National and go into politics, playing the dirty game of politics with ruthless and demonic politicians. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS INVOLVED IN NIGERIAN POLITICS?.

Well Chima is dead now and I barely escaped ( I’m still yet to figure out why I’m still alive). Desist if you Love your life.

Say no to cultism, I have a lot to pour out but I’m a lazy typer so I’ll just hang it here.

I am happy and free because I am not a cultist.

(It seems that signboard saved my life).

I'm sure you know it. No need to quote me or acknowledge
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by JasperVII(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

RIP CHIMA!!!!!!

I can imagine how you guilty you are feeling right now, so guilty that you cannot forgive yourself. But it's not your fault, yes it's not your fault. You may have brought cultism into his life but you did warn him to drop it and he chose not to, I believe that act alone has redeemed you. He was an adult after all, free to make his own choices and bear whatever consequences that follows ALONE(this applies to every human being). An Igbo proverb says "ọkụkọ ntị ike na-anu ihe n'ite ofe". He chose not to heed your advice and he paid for it with his life. You cannot be blamed for his death.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aMpJMWQNIE

i must be dreaming, see these people honoring killers. even state director of dss is present. wtf lol
them even get priest wey dey pray o and i hear say na regional head he be

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2020
forexguruu:

i must be dreaming, see these people honoring killers. even state director of dss is present. wtf lol

Just imagine the rot....oh gosh.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nickshrapnel: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2020
forexguruu:

NBM is the front that pose as a charitable NGO, when they show their real colour, they are referred to as assmen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2020
forexguruu:

It seems you are yet to know how *deep* this shit runs. It's not for nothing the quote goes "who no go, no suppose know".

It's deeper than a rabbit hole.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

RIP CHIMA!!!!!!

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2020
Inspireddd:

Don’t you think it would be a good idea for you to turn yourself over to the authorities?

I sent you a pm, lets have a chat

undecided

Ambiitiouscent no mind this guy o

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kindatheart and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.