Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3084163 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TROLL11: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Yet again you're wrong, the Thread is not just about Cultism but it encourages you and your likeminds to SayNoToCultism
so, how does derailing the thread by getting pissed because a guy that cant write proper english is about entering the house of reps to embezzle money help saynotocultism? think before u type man.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Habane(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Is it just me or someone else has observe that someone is.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
StrikeChief:

If I am here to take out anyone, believe me, I nor go post. The Falkland saga dude has O. I. as his initials. He can confirm. He is easy to map and take out. The Op has a name that begins with O. It's also easy to figure out. I know these guys 100% and if I tell my story, they'll also know me even if remotely.

Our stories are woven around one another.

Yes, this moniker is new and it's for a reason. Name is Strike Chief cos that was what I was. A real strike chief who later became a member of Anti-Cult on campus. You can't say no to cultism more than me. I had details on all cult activities in Abraka during my time. I knew everyone, all the strikers, butchers, killer squads, cartels, etc.

I am not here to tell the story of Ethiope Marine Patrol. I may tell the story but I want falkland to finish his. Don't be holier than the pope. We see dirty life to leave and we don do am pass. The real mappers and killers won't even create accounts.

Ok noted. Your intentions may be genuine but that’s best known to you. If I were you, after observing this thread and I want to say my story I wouldn’t start with “ hey op and Falkland I know you guys “ . It would raise a red flag.

Even if I can directly identify one or two persons here, I won’t say such here. Telling a poster here who has posted their real life cult activities that you know them and can ID them is threatening.

They obviously want to remain anonymous whether or not they’re doing a good job on it.

I hope you understand my point. No issues though.

Thanks and peace.

41 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
TROLL11:
may thunder fire u and that grammatical error. is this english class. for your info. na pidgin i go use inside the house. people dey talk something important, na grammatical error u see to come type here. if say na by grammar, u for no dey naira land dey correct me when buhari dey lead u. anumanu
and na thunder go fire those people wey want my goodwill. na them buy form for me, na them go help me rig election? na them go take risk for me?
anumanu, i am going there to steal money. roger that
let me bold it in capital letters. I AM GOING THERE TO STEAL MONEY

Hahahhahhahahaaahahaha it will surely end in TEARS!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Please, if you think joining a particular group because you want to run for any political party is the best for you.

They are things involved, I hope you can bear such consequences.

If you are ready to go as far as being diabolical and dirty in the game. If you are not strong in the game your fellow man would pull you down.

Earlier this year, we lost a very strong member down west. He died from a chest pain. His name was HON. YINKA ASIWAJU MAFE (Ju name Marcus Garvey)
He was a fmr Futa Jallon learned. Read Law.
The present zone he served as an axe MN in Remo sub zone before his death.

Sad to note that he died on his birthday, 4th of Feb. Many people can call it anything. He had a strong political ambitions. I think he was about 46 years of age.

I know anyone can die, but the circumstances surrounding his death is more of a reason you should think twice when playing politics.

You might decide to join politics tomorrow, if you do hope you won't in turn fuel lesser groups to perpetrate your evil attention? Hope you won't spite hate among the youths.

Most cult groups have members working for them, I hope you know that various sect of cult groups are into politics majorly the house of assembly and local govt tussle chairmanship are the most dangerous and they use their boys to run show.

Please, let us help the Society by saying no to cultism it is too much. In very few weeks more bloodbath go full Edo due to the upcoming elections.

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Vikings are naturally trouble makers...And Ayes get wahala plenty.
Some of the causes of Wars between Vikings and Aiye in the past:

I.Unical,That year one Axe man guy dey always worry one akpa man babe.The babe don warn the guy tire but e no gree hear word.Free her.
Till the bagger bf confront the Axe man and things escalated from there.
E cum set,scores died for nothing.
2.Uniport,One guy wey suppose bagg up after e don roll with baggers for long,don even learn so much OT from them,e cum finally decide to Axe up.The dude don use baggers head so tey on him final year for school e go join Aye.
Na for Open Bar where the guy and him fellow Ayes dey pomporri naim him former bagger friends call am on side,say "so you go Axe up abi" before the baggers go know the guy don burst bottle say which kind nonsense talk them dey cum tell am,big fight burst for the bar there.
Na from there things escalate.
E cum set,scores died for nothing.
3.NDU, One stubborn bagger go rape one Axe man younger sister coz the girl dey chop him money dey Jonse am.So on this particular day the guy saw the girl making her hair just close to his house.Cum beg her say make she try just cum say hi today when she finish her hair,e cum even pay for the hair.The girl cum finish won disembark but the guy cum come out dey plead with her til she say okay.Na so the akpa man lock door when she enter the house bring out machete,fvck nonsense commot for the young girl head cum still put some of him men on call.before you go say jack akpa men don full the house dey take turns.More even dey road dey cum while some dey drop for okada dey door dey wait.Them achieve the girl puna main main cum video and threaten her.But the chic go report straight to her big bro wey be Axe man.That one cum involve JTF first,JTK took the bagger guy unawares,the guy dey house dey relax,them catch am after searching the house Dem recover many many exhibits like Awka,mask,gloves and bullets.Na so them pick up all the baggers wey involve for the matter and more.Every where cast,the vid leak.The girl parents press charges for court some bagger dey serve like this for the matter.
But before then,things escalated the girl abandoned her schooling run leave school while the brother and him strong men dey fight the war.
As usual scores died for nothing for that war.
4.Unical,Ayes dey pomporri for one popular drinking bar...Later Baggers enter the same bar go one side start their own pomporri but as we all know two Captain's cannot run one ship.Before we go know Odin spirit don push one bagger cross go meet one babe wey follow one aye man come say him won see her.Before we go know wetin dey happen the bagger don chop slap.
E run go tell him men say dem don slap am na so him men give am orders to jazz the Axe man out wey slap am.
Na from there fight burst oooo.
Things later escalated.
E set,scores just died for nothing.
In summary,The Supremacy battle between Vikings and Aiye will forever continue as one wants to show the other they are more Rugged and these has led to the Senseless Killings.
I can never forget a bagger that was used to count scores during that war in NDU.
He was very popular in yenagoa as in the friendly and Social type of guy.Though he was a bagger but I doubt if he joins them in their sailings but during that War na inside river them see the guy deadbody.
And also the one in unical which I can't narrate now coz of how lengthy my post is already.
No such thing as a good cult guy or I no dey follow them find trouble.If e set them look for the troublesome ones them no see,Las Las na you them go cum carry catch trips.
It is advisable,you don't even join at all.
Why join in the first place?!
Good Good!!
What's Bad,Bad!! #SayNoToCultism.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cultists everywhere on this thread undecided
WHAT'S THE GAIN Big question
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrikeChief: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
DemonInvoker:

The problem with Vikings is that many jobless mofos dey misinterpret the OT to do rubbish. But even the so-called OT is full of violent stuffs and many adulterations dey. I was among those who the OT deceived totally. I was able to shake it off but many people don die for this OT and many more are on their way.

Imagine, for Vikings we go say things like:
For it is written that the vulture has seen the blood on the high sea and sounded the cry. May all norsemen be on guard because every shaking tree is a target. The bastard you refused to kill today can turn around and kill you tomorrow. May Odin allow us to drink the blood of the bastards. May the gates of valhalla be open to all norsemen who die in battle. Those whom the gods love die young but what have we done to make the gods love us? For the Viking ship to sail smoothly, the blood of the bastards must hit the high sea. Salutamus Salutamus, measure for measure was the song of Iceland. When the norseman are sailing, the axemen, bucanneers and pyrates will shout and pray "deliver us from the rugged norsemen". May the celestial realm of Odin be open to any norseman who cuts and shoots the bastards. No price, no pay, no price, no pay but if the bastards refuse to price us, we will price them for the enemy you fail to catch today will come for you the next day. For it is written in the book of Odin that all norseman can loot but they should not get caught. Even when there is blood on the high sea, the true norseman will never hang a leg in the face of death.

And many many violent stuffs like that. Even the chant is violent. "Aro mates" comes from "Arrow mates". As a viking, you are an arrow mate to other vikings. The D1 is called a Skull Executioner. Human skull o, not animal skull. Vikings started in a very wrong city: Port Harcourt! It quickly entered into the streets and started to have issues with Aye, Bucaneer and KK. Bucaneer don commot from the equation but Aye na eternal rival. Any sally wey nor mention Aye never finish be that.

And like you said, Aye get wahala plenty. With a violence oriented OT, Baggers don get am hot with almost every frat for nigeria. For Abraka, the fracas are uncountable. In fact, we get song that year specifically because of Aye. May God save the deceived and redeem them from death.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrikeChief: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
StacyO:
Cultists everywhere on this thread undecided

WHAT'S THE GAIN
Big question

You tink a thread titled "Say no to cultism" will not naturally attract cultists?

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
StrikeChief:

You tink a thread titled "Say no to cultism" will not naturally attract cultists?

Boy,am I surprised.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ent3rpreneur(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
DemonInvoker:
Some of the causes of Wars between Vikings and Aiye in the past:
One thing I think you forgot to emphasize is that most of the times, it's the women that are the cause of such nonsense.

A girl has a brother, friend or boyfriend that is a cultist and all of a sudden, she starts disrespecting people everywhere because she feels she has "backup"

Na so I dey with one babe wey I meet for bus dey yarn for one eatery.
She dey reason me some of her runs for school..
She tell me one tori via one guy wey she dey chop local wey carry am go hotel she no gree open.
Guy man vex u to say him don spend better money for him head, argument start, the guy burst am slap.
Unto say she feel say she get enough bad boys on her beck and call, she come promise the guy say he must collect o

Before you know, she don put call give one nigga, reason am wetin happen, the guy come dey fight for babe wey no give am levels ọ. Asin your function for her life na to come fight, you go mumu, carry boys go dey fight for babe wey no send you.

Lol, that was a red flag for me.. I quietly withdrew from that babe.

P. S
If you were assaulted, what stopped you from telling your wards that sent you to school?
The answer is easy.. She went to school to be flirting around and running guys local and it happened in a hotel, which kind lie she wan give them.

Please abeg, say you like babe no mean say you go dey put yourself for risk anytime she come meet you. If e set, nothing concern am, na you go dey hide upandan, you fit go prison sef, she no go visit you one day.
You be tout/ruffian to am, she get bright future, you no get.

Except she's your sister or girlfriend, and it's only wise to involve the authorities sha.

P. S, the female above, for posterity purposes, its wise to remove your photo with that kind of write up on your profile.
It may be fun now, but the Internet never forget

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrikeChief: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Ok noted. Your intentions may be genuine but that’s best known to you. If I were you, after observing this thread and I want to say my story I wouldn’t start with “ hey op and Falkland I know you guys “ . It would raise a red flag.

Even if I can directly identify one or two persons here, I won’t say such here. Telling a poster here who has posted their real life cult activities that you know them and can ID them is threatening.

They obviously want to remain anonymous whether or not they’re doing a good job on it.

I hope you understand my point. No issues though.

Thanks and peace.

I started with that line to actually warn the Falkland saga dude. If I can get his name, other men from that era can too. It's either he dies his story or change strategy. The Op is smarter in disguising his identity.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
StacyO:

Boy,am I surprised.
after fucking 210 dicks you are surprised? u never talk ur mission here?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

P. S, the female above, for posterity purposes, its wise to remove your photo with that kind of write up on your profile.
i can tell u its a guy behind that profile or a scammer looking for guys to lure.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
forexguruu:
after fucking 210 dicks you are surprised? u never talk ur mission here?

grin grin
I'm looking forward to breaking more records.
Like 310. tongue
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by forexguruu: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
StacyO:

grin grin
Like 310. tongue
we know it a guy behind the profile. look for another format. that one don cast

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
forexguruu:
we know it a guy behind the profile. look for another format. that one don cast

"we"
How many of you??
I've lost count grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrikeBack(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
StacyO:

grin grin
Like 310. tongue
What is your mission here?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NENGIsmells: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
StacyO:

"we"
How many of you??
I've lost count grin grin
guy abeg to to ashawo thread. we need you there, stop distracting these guys, them no be homo

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
StrikeBack:
What is your mission here?

Nothing, just having fun.
grin
But,I see some people lack number 6. grin grin

Jumps out of thread.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Arturitoroman: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
1million views kudos to everyone contributing positively to this thread...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by StrikeBack(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
StacyO:

Nothing, just having fun.
grin
But,I see some people lack number 6. grin grin

Jumps out of thread.
Just leave
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NNAMDIII(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
okpanachil:

And what happens when your competitor is also a member of NAS?
good idea, wrong question what happens when his competitor is from another frat? He wants to act like its only NAS that's involved in politics.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Oboy! I still thank God i was a cultist back in my u ni days, I learnt a lot of things, it brought out the man in me, mehn supreme Vikings confraternity sweet die, I wouldn't say cultism is good or it's a thing I'm not proud of but I'm really glad for what it thought me, though i stopped being a member 2 years ago. I wouldn't advice anybody to join because once you Join they'll automatically turn you to treasure (ATM machine) and your gp will drop like mad..........

Cultism doesn't pay but you can't say it doesn't have some advantages, truth be told , the disadvantages outweighs the advantages.......... A wise man once told me, that sufferings are lessons for those who want to learn, that wise man was my God father and it is capped "dumela dumela" we suffer to learn.......... I rest my capping because too much capping no dey full basket..........

Are you high or something?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Oboy! I still thank God i was a cultist back in my u ni days, I learnt a lot of things, it brought out the man in me, mehn supreme Vikings confraternity sweet die, I wouldn't say cultism is good or it's a thing I'm not proud of but I'm really glad for what it thought me, though i stopped being a member 2 years ago. I wouldn't advice anybody to join because once you Join they'll automatically turn you to treasure (ATM machine) and your gp will drop like mad..........

Cultism doesn't pay but you can't say it doesn't have some advantages, truth be told , the disadvantages outweighs the advantages.......... A wise man once told me, that sufferings are lessons for those who want to learn, that wise man was my God father and it is capped "dumela dumela" we suffer to learn.......... I rest my capping because too much capping no dey full basket..........

Are you high or something?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
NNAMDIII:

I don't know why Vikings can't write comprehensible English oo. No pun intended man, but you lack SENSE

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
All these new guys subtly hyping their evil groups, for the sake of souls you intend to lead astray, posterity will strike you hard.

For the NAS guy, one of your founding guys, a professor came out openly to say that the group is evil and later denounced his membership. He went on to say how evil WS and others were running the group hence his reason for leaving. Do you want to claim you know more than him?

http://conscienceinternationalmagazine.com/2016/04/02/cultism-prof-olumuyiwa-awe-pyrates-co-founder-dares-prof-wole-soyinka/

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

One thing I think you forgot to emphasize is that most of the times, it's the women that are the cause of such nonsense.

A girl has a brother, friend or boyfriend that is a cultist and all of a sudden, she starts disrespecting people everywhere because she feels she has "backup"

Na so I dey with one babe wey I meet for bus dey yarn for one eatery.
She dey reason me some of her runs for school..
She tell me one tori via one guy wey she dey chop local wey carry am go hotel she no gree open.
Guy man vex u to say him don spend better money for him head, argument start, the guy burst am slap.
Unto say she feel say she get enough bad boys on her beck and call, she come promise the guy say he must collect o

Before you know, she don put call give one nigga, reason am wetin happen, the guy come dey fight for babe wey no give am levels ọ.
Asin your function for her life na to come fight, you go mumu, carry boys go dey fight for babe wey no send you.

Lol, that was a red flag for me.. I quietly withdrew from that babe.

P. S
If you were assaulted, what stopped you from telling your wards that sent you to school?
The answer is easy.. She went to school to be flirting around and running guys local and it happened in a hotel, which kind lie she wan give them.

Please abeg, say you like babe no mean say you go dey put yourself for risk anytime she come meet you. If e set, nothing concern am, na you go dey hide upandan, you fit go prison sef, she no go visit you one day.
You be tout/ruffian to am, she get bright future, you no get.

Except she's your sister or girlfriend, and it's only wise to involve the authorities sha.

grin grin She was warning you there in advance to be careful grin

Man you're so right, I have been telling people around me that women are the 80% reason why cultism is existing in the current pattern of violence. If you listen to most of the people here who disclosed their target for joining the gang, they always mentioned women. Even in the streets, just look around majority of the girls and see who they hang around with, if you no belong they won't value you but once they know that you belong you'd see them tripping for you because for their mind they feel safe as no one can mess with them, that's why I don't pity for any girl who gets victimised in any cult related matter because they are the ones hyping it and guy will be forming to prove the babe that he's a hard man thereby leading to all this madness.

Youths wise up and stop killing your fellows for meaningless reasons.

17 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 2:14am On Aug 23, 2020
TROLL11:
bro no need for side talks, the guy gave valid reasons. if you have valid reasons that are not assumptions, let me know. and yes where i come from , u can never win any election if u are not a member of nas. considerin the fact that i have never heard them cause nuisance like other cults, i am joining. i might only change my mind f someone here comes up wth clear instances of where nas have gotten into a useless fight like ban, aye, vikings etc. thanks
you are an idiot but you have no one to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeusMagnus: 2:18am On Aug 23, 2020
mmrinn:

Freemason is not even spiritual grin grin. If you dey find spiritual na amorc. Freemason na normal fraternal paroles, like confra sef. Just more matured, decent and organised.

As for the influx of young men into seadogs, that na because NAS dey find people to groom and take over in the future. Dey nor wan make the thing end with the old people mey full inside now. They even remove NYSC discharge requirement. Who dey serve fit join now.

Wahala must dey come for any gathering. Even for church sef, wahala dey happen. But NAS dey take time to groom the young dogs. Old dogs dey mentor them and so far, wahala never dey. How person wey don graduate and get work go dey fine wahala to cause grin grin. Even if you never dey farm (work), you go observe yourself and the stress wey you take join NAS before you even enter egbe.

Only the money you spend for xmassing nor go allow who nor get future to join sef.
this buccaneer guy. You no go rest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.