Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3068941 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by cool318(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

They’ve bursted that iceland many times but weirdly enough it’s still functioning till tomorrow. Fregas day more initiates will be initiated there. Wtf is happening in this country. They know where to find those assholes committing crime but still nothing is done about it!

So sad, many youths are wasted on that soil frequently. I guess it's either it has a political undertone or just sheer negligence on the part of Govt.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobodycan: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2020
falklandsaga:
Continued...

After Pablo the sailor's reprisal attacks on Aye, the entire campus was thrown into a state of confusion. The deaths horrified everyone. I was really afraid and shaken. All Bucanneers were lowkey. The Vice Chancellor, Professor Igun, was concerned and started a process where cultists were identified and expelled immediately except they renounce publicly. Some were initially caught and renounced in front of Our Saviours Chapel in Campus 2. The chaplain was in charge of the exercise. Those who renounced were made to identify other cult members and another trouble started from there.

The thing about the renouncements was that cultists who were forced to renounce but still had allegiance to their group on the side were now using the exercise to mention the names of rival cultists so that they can either be expelled or forced to renounce too. See Aye men calling out BAN boys and vice versa. It was a circus. Our VC was very strong on this despite many threats. If someone mentions your name as a member of a group, they would post the name on the board in front of student affairs. Failure to present yourself will result in immediate expulsion. This exercise took over the cult war and made it seem like Aye men had forgotten the beef. All of us, including Vikings, Eiye and Maphites, were concerned with the renouncement wahala. Names were flying all over the place.

Lo and behold, the Sealord lecturer I was staying with came to me one day and said my name has been pasted on the board. It was like a dream. Me wey nor dey fine trouble. I was a lowkey Bucanneer in the path of Rica. Someone had confessed that I was part of the mission squad that killed some Axemen. Na once naim my course mates start to avoid me. I became the talk of the department because I was an intelligent student even though say confra dey affect my grades one kind. Alora Eager for Sailing told me that I should provide myself o. He couldn't save me from this one because the VC na juju on e own. He fears nobody. Professor Igun was an enigma to both staff and students for a while. He even traced some lecturers who were codedly supporting the frats and dealt with them.

As I was going to the campus to check the board, I started praying that some rival axemen should just shoot me so that everything will end. I stopped observing and starting becoming careless. I didn't know how to tell my father, friends and family that I was a Bucanneer, the same cult that was popular for the terrible attacks in town. In fact, they said I was a part of the squad killing people. Me wey never sail pass 6 moons for the adventure o. I looked at the sun to see if Grandpa would send his rays to change this situation but Grandpa's rays even made matters worse as the sun burnt my skin. All my so-called brodas were nowhere to be found in my period of confusion. I finally got to the board and in the midst of the crowd that came to check the names of those enlisted, I fought my way and I was number 8 on this list. This particular list targetted Bucanneers. Pablo's name was there too but somehow, they misspelt his first name and omitted his surname. I con be like . My rage knew no bounds at that moment. The number one killer in Falkland was going to go scotfree because somehow, his name was hanging in the air? How e take do am sef? I vowed to confess and give the school his real name. There is no way the axemen who mentioned his name would have given a wrong time.

On the list, we had Alora Fucking the Grandma, Alora Hop Hop for Jaw Jaw, Alora Deadly Disciple, Alora Expensive Mercy, Alora Looting the Fine Girls, Alora Yellow the Lion, Alora Victory Adventure, Alora Ini Me FastFast, Alora Gentle the Traitor, Alora Wicked the Laughter, Alora Stingy Man Saga, Alora Gorgon Medusa, and Alora Bishop the Killa, among others. On this list, only like 5 names were actual killers that I know. Others were associates or passive people. I was number 8 and my heart was pounding. I couldn't even attend classes that day and exam was starting next two weeks. I quickly located one other lord whose name was mentioned. The guy stayed in one boys quarters close to River Ethiope in Campus 2. I went to his place and I saw him packing his bags already. I asked him what was up with the list. Mi broda just said: "The ship is sinking o. All men dey discharge like this. Like play like play, na so all bucanneers name go enter the list o. Me nor dey do any stupid renunciation. That one na setup. BHLs nor dey honor renunciation. After you show yourself, dem go maroon you". Alora Vicious the Python was on his way from school after 3 years. He would rather lose his admission than renounce Bucanneer. That was the last day I ever saw him.

I went to meet the lecturer and I noticed that he was given me subtle signs that I was a moving target now. He didn't want to help me and he was also afraid for himself and his job. I had no other choice than to talk to a member of the P.O.8 in my deck. I met the Steerer that night and he told me to renounce. He gave me some names of BHLs to call as cultists too. He said I should own up to everything they said about me. At the end, he said Grandpa would reward me for my sacrifice to the adventure. The next day, I went to my department to get my signed course form as I was about to prepare for exams. In the department, a letter was already waiting for me. I was summoned to the Student Disciplinary Committee on allegations of Cultism....

I honored the invitation because I wanted to graduate and didn't want my parents to know what had happened. In the committee, I saw different persons. Some were lecturers. I also saw the chaplains of the chapels on campus. I saw some security officers and some so-called ex-cultists. I was asked to state my roles in the cult killings on campus. I vehemently denied playing any role (this wasn't what the steeroko asked me to say). I told them that I was a cultist but I have never killed. They asked me to then mention the names of those who partook in the killings. I just told them that I wasn't there when they planned the killings and so I don't know the killers. In fact, I told them that I was not in town when the killings were going on. That they robbed my hostel and I went back home to stay cos I was traumatised. Of course, they didn't believe me.

They asked me to publicly renounce or lose studentship. I had no choice than to agree. I told them I would renounce but they then added the clause that if I don't mention some of my cult members or known cultists, that I would get rusticated for some semesters. That was when I listed the names that the steerer gave to me before. I told them that those ones were hardened cultists. By the next morning, they had pasted those names too. Everywhere was on fire. The Dean of Students Affairs told me the date for the next renoucement exercise and they gave me a form to fill. After that, I also signed an undertaking and was asked to leave. Just outside the library dome which was used for this exercise, I saw other familiar faces, including axemen who were taunting me with their eyes.

That night somebody was shot on campus....

To be continued.
Wow... U re really lucky to be Alive ooo....If I start to dae Cap my own sailing Experience For El Salvador(Ibadan Poly) .... Cultism na Evil ooo

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2020
I want you jus to understand something. Cult war are not always pronounced and published in the media, that’s why it’s an in an underground society. You can be in a school environment as a ju, underground cult wars and killings will be going on and you won’t have a clue. That’s why there’s a saying that who no go no go know. Most pronounced killings are just carelessness or pride by the kill squad. The main killings happen underground and lowkey and you will never know as a neutral man Except the kill squad choose to pronounce it. That’s why you hear missing cases events everytime. So for the fact that you don’t have knowledge of cult activities in your school, please don’t be so quick to decide that your institute is cult free. Be on guard always.

I was reading a post here and someone said Madonna elele is cult free, it’s very funny cause I spent two years in Madonna and I can tell you there are coded Icelands there.

As a matter of fact Private universities is a den of cultists trying to hide their skin from hits, so they use private universities as a safe heaven to carry out external hits.

If I start mentioning butchers, emeretus, strike chiefs, sp that are in those universities carrying out lowkey hits on rival from that same institution, you will be so shocked.

No institution in Nigeria is cult free!!!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Too late the nigga is already toast. The only thing he can do now is RUN!
Bro,when a Dangerous Sociopathic con unrepentant Cultist you know Knock's on your door to borrow Sugar,you should first Run.
It's a scary place we live in where monsters are free to move about and carry out their atrocities.
The liberal policies are at work here,when you want to keep a clean slate and live a normal life some wackos will try to drag you down.
Don't allow yourself be dragged in the mud, don't allow yourself to be taken back to the streets,don't involve your past with your future.
If possible relocate and move to a new environment and live a quiet Life.
Be un bothered about the good for nothing peeps you knew moving forward and they will stop making your affairs the topic of their fellowship.
Dude,I advise you hold God strong coz He's not finished with you yet.
And please in as much as I love your revelations,can you just lay low,remain silent and stop casting yourself any how.
I value your life more than I value this thread, don't loose guard and carry the burden of 200million people on your shoulders.
Safeguard first and live to#SayNoToCultism another day.
I love Wonderful Happy Endings.
And those are my wishes for this thread and everyone here genuinely appreciating the good cause.I know,You want a Positive Change but Some things will never Change like Some Peeps will remain the Monsters they are until they are thrown overboard.There's Nothing we can do to change that one.
Like I always say,Bad is not good and Good is not bad,A Nut is still a Nut No matter how you want to look at it.
2 peas in a microwave will both explode at a time.
Bro Abeg Use your head,Shun that Guy and your Castings for now.It's typical gaslighting.
Your Life is more Paramount and your Safety remains sacrosanct.

19 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
I want you jus to understand something. Cult war are not always pronounced and published in the media, that’s why it’s an in an underground society. You can be in a school environment as a ju, underground cult wars and killings will be going on and you won’t have a clue. That’s why there’s a saying that who no go no go know. Most pronounced killings are just carelessness or pride by the kill squad. The main killings happen underground and lowkey and you will never know as a neutral man Except the kill squad choose to pronounce it. That’s why you hear missing cases events everytime. So for the fact that you don’t have knowledge of cult activities in your school, please don’t be so quick to decide that your institute is cult free. Be on guard always.

I was reading a post here and someone said Madonna elele is cult free, it’s very funny cause I spent two years in Madonna and I can tell you there are coded Icelands there.

As a matter of fact Private universities is a den of cultists trying to hide their skin from hits, so they use private universities as a safe heaven to carry out external hits.

If I start mentioning butchers, emeretus, strike chiefs, sp that are in those universities carrying out lowkey hits on rival from that same institution, you will be so shocked.

This one weak me oo .. cos i Can see the sense in leaving a private school in Lagos state to run hit in the East

Nigeria just get as e be
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ucee1999: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NNAMDIII(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2020
X
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NNAMDIII(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2020
X

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Ucee1999:

We call this "beautiful hands-free cutlass hanging".

You fit just hang the cutlass there dey carry on with anything wey you dey do even if na run, e no go ever fall.

Abeg make una help me ask this strong man why him dey cry like weak men?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ucee1999: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2020
daddytime:

We call this beautiful hands-free cutlass hanging.
grin grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 01, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

They’ve bursted that iceland many times but weirdly enough it’s still functioning till tomorrow. Fregas day more initiates will be initiated there. Wtf is happening in this country. They know where to find those assholes committing crime but still nothing is done about it!

I really like you but i worry you have anger management issues.

I think you are yet to heal properly. The funny thing is saynotocultism sounded exactly as angry as you in the early days of the thread but i don’t know what he did to rid himself of all that aggression. Maybe you can ask him.

The fact that someone will provoke you to the point of you almost revealing your name is totally unacceptable and not soo smart of you. You alone cannot take on all the cult groups you are exposing here should they be desperate to hurt you.

Maybe you have gotten to the point where you donot care anymore but some of us here care about you.

The last thing we want is for something to happen to someone because of this thread.

Imagine surviving all the near death experiences only to risk yourself once again over an anonymous thread where a good number of people come to read stories for entertainment.

If you or any poster here risks themselves again by exposing clues which can be used to identify them, i will start a crusade for this thread to be shut down because it’s not worth it.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nostradamus: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2020
AuntRose:
#FunNote...

- Do you know this thread has the highest number of views on Nairaland with 1m+ views shocked

- Do you know the thread bags the award of having highest number of comments from non-functional/deactivated accounts on nairaland angry

- Do you also know that at any point in time there must be atleast 10 persons viewing this thread alongside you wink

- Do you know that this thread has saved thousands from the impending dangers of cultism?

- Do you also know that this is the only place on the net where we get to see ex-cultists and cultists alike agree on one common thing -#SayNoToCultism.

- Do you also know this thread is a huge traffic generator to Seun? grin grin grin

#SayNoToCultism.
also,this is the only thread where the two deadliest cult groups,aye and eiye fart,got unmasked. cool cool cool cool

This thread has gone places!!!

Saynotocultismers,una well done oo!

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Too late the nigga is already toast. The only thing he can do now is RUN!
Baba, can you stop typing for sometime? It'll do you a lot of good.

I always see through your expose about how pained you are about cultism and how much you hate the despicable act but please and please don't let those you already know are up to no good destroy a future you have.
Think it this way that their provocation is deliberate and it's a way to get to you. Don't dignify them with any response, you have left that horrible lifestyle behind you. They are only jealous of you because you now have a life while they don't have one.
They are living by the day waiting for death to come finish them off. Don't be that tool because it seems they are already carrying the mark of death around, don't let them pin their death on you.
I know how infuriated you are but take a very cold water and relax. Your family loves you , we also want you to stay alive on this thread.
When myriads of oppositions are coming for you from the men of the underworld, be sure you are doing a great job and causing confusion in the kingdom of darkness.
Stay safe and God's protection will be over you

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Confidentguy:

I really like you but i worry you have anger management issues.

The fact that someone will provoke you to the point of you almost revealing your name is totally unacceptable and not soo smart of you. You alone cannot take on all the cult groups you are exposing here should they be desperate to hurt you

The last thing we want is for something to happen to someone because of this thread.

people come to read stories for entertainment.

If you or any poster here risks themselves again by exposing clues which can be used to identify them, i will start a crusade for this thread to be shut down because it’s not worth it.
Thanks for this Talk bro,Na exactly wetin I dey think before I begin write plenty grammar on top the matter. I wouldn't have said it any better.
Ambitious guy is intelligent and smart to me but e don dey yarn too much.
Only you don tell us say you spend 2years for Madonna university now,only you join both 22 and Vikings.Wetin remain again for you to give out?

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
Thanks everyone for your contributions but I want you to be rest assured I’m not anonymous, right from the beginning of my expose, you can tell my identity it’s not hidden. I’m not hiding my identity for nobody, it’s not pride or anger issues or whatever. It’s just who I am period! So don’t worry about my safety, I assure you NO MAN CAN TAKE MY LIFE EXCEPT GOD! This is a fact!

I have faced worst as a matter of fact my being alive is still a mystery to me but you see confra, I go cast them total! Nairaland, YouTube, social media home and abroad I go cast una finish and hear me very clearly

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

If una like shut down this thread na u sabi, I will drain my bank account because of una. I must cast una period!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Abeg make nobody quote or mention me again. I’ve said my bit. I won’t be replying to silly comments and quotes make all man dey him Lane.

If after all the expose here you still decide to join confra na u sabi.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ucee1999: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Even mfm uni?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ucee1999: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
daddytime:

We call this "beautiful hands-free cutlass hanging".

You fit just hang the cutlass there dey carry on with anything wey you dey do even if na run, e no go ever fall.

Abeg make una help me ask this strong man why him dey cry like weak men?

grin grin

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koralords: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
Thanks everyone for your contributions but I want you to be rest assured I’m not anonymous, right from the beginning of my expose, you can tell my identity it’s not hidden. I’m not hiding my identity for nobody, it’s not pride or anger issues or whatever. It’s just who I am period! So don’t worry about my safety, I assure you NO MAN CAN TAKE MY LIFE EXCEPT GOD! This is a fact!

I have faced worst as a matter of fact my being alive is still a mystery to me but you see confra, I go cast them total! Nairaland, YouTube, social media home and abroad I go cast una finish and hear me very clearly

If una like shut down this thread na u sabi, I will drain my bank account because of una. I must cast una period!
Bro take am easy only you can’t fight this fight Abeg try calm down,na person wey Dey alive Dey tell story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Koralords:

Bro take am easy only you can’t fight this fight Abeg try calm down,na person wey Dey alive Dey tell story

Even your precious buccaneers sef is not excluded. I go cast your BAN sef join. Don’t tell me to calm down cause this one don pass calming down matter.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by butterfly777(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
The son of bitch name is NNAMDI!

He is currently on this thread. See bro I have kept quiet for 6 years now(2014-2020), your old man still dey jail because he gave birth to a bastard.

Threaten me again and I swear to God I will spill your details here:: pictures, address, full name, every freaking detail. Shey U know say men dey this thread dey observe, dem go hunt u just d same way u ve hunted others but for the sake of God I’m fighting you Legally. No let me fight you the illegal way.

For your information I don run intel on you and I know you’re currently at asaba. If I wan cramp u this second I for don run your matas since. But I’m a changed man and I’m too busy rectifying my past to get your time, I suggest u do da same.

Go and bail ur old man from kpanti, pay for your sins like a man, I’ve done mine and still paying for it. Stop being a coward.

Threaten me again and watch the old mu****y come back!

I don warn you oooo me no be Jesus Christ. There’s only so much a man can tolerate before he stamps his foot saying enough is enough

Please my brother, no matter the temptation, don't allow the old you to come back. Don't let the devil lure you through any agent back into the violence you have left behind. You are a winner, my brother.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

You think I’m here to show myself as a badass?
Badass as a cultist? You’re very funny as per I don’t have better things to do with my time right.

You want to unravel my identity? Let me help you out. You be Apache abi?

Go to beruit and ask of the sp that was kidnapped from his Lodge by baggars along with Emmanuel. Go and ask questions very well. From all I’ve posted here, if you be game man for east then you can tell who I am. A Lot of people reading this thread knows who I am but I don’t freaking care. I will continue to say no to cultism even if it costs me my life.

I am not telling my stories for you to believe me. I am only doing my bit to warn young chaps about the dangers of cultism cause I have witnessed the gory side first hand.

Change your ways this boy, Flee From Cultism. Ayes Apache too is no different, they will never help you. Forget all that nonsense connection and empty promises they will offer you, they will not add a single penny to your bank account. All they do is TAKE TAKE TAKE BUT CAN NEVER GIVE BACK. I play the game for over 20 years, I know what I’m talking about. flee while you still can.

SHALOM

I thought u were SVC, now you are saying Apache, or am I mixing up two stories.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Look if you think saying no to cultism is all about coming to nairaland and chanting then you’re wrong. If you want to carry the mantle of saying no to cultism then do it fully regardless of the consequences ( which in most case is death ).
If you’re not ready to put your life in the Line for the cause, then I’d advise you just leave this thread.

I REPEAT SAYING NO TO CULTISM DOESNT END AT NAIRALAND. CULTIST DEY EVERYWHERE. THERE ARE OTHER REAL PRODUCTIVE WAYS YOU CAN ASSIST IN CURBING THIS MENANCE. IF YOU CANNOT DO THAT THEN JEJELY SITDOWN FOR YOUR HOUSE DEY OBSERVE AS YOUR COUNTRY SINKS DEEPER AND DEEPER.

As for me I will fight cultism till I die.

SHALOM

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kingfish542:

I thought u were SVC, now you are saying Apache, or am I mixing up two stories.

Search my post on my first account where I stated my journey where I cross carpeted from apaches to svc. My story is there, though I lost access to my initial moniker(ambitiouscent), this is a new moniker(ambiitiouscent)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
butterfly777:

Please my brother, no matter the temptation, don't allow the old you to come back. Don't let the devil lure you through any agent back into the violence you have left. You are a winner, my brother.

Bros you no go understand the pains that son of a bitch put me through. My education, my passion, my dreams, my goal, my joy, my goddam nupeng scholarship, a lot of reputable companies were already booking me down for employment as I was an outstanding student in my department. He took it all, I died the matter even though he deserves his head being hung in a pole, I forgave him allowing bygones to be bygones, and the asshole still has the nerves to hunt me after 6 years.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Bros you no go understand the pains that son of a bitch put me through. My education, my passion, my dreams, my goal, my joy, my goddam nupeng scholarship, a lot of reputable companies were already booking me down for employment as I was an outstanding student in my department. He took it all, I died the matter even though he deserves his head being hung in a pole, I forgave him allowing bygones to be bygones, and the asshole still has the nerves to hunt me after 6 years.

wow!!!!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2020

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2020

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
Buccaneers gathering pre-initiation acada deck at::

40-40 hotels owerri
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jaysnow7(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Search my post on my first account where I stated my journey where I cross carpeted from apaches to svc. My story is there, though I lost access to my initial moniker(ambitiouscent), this is a new moniker(ambiitiouscent)

Hmmmmmm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Soloblincus(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Na man you be. If you don't mind still on the casting, I have some questions to ask about cultism. What are the equivalent of kokoma (nbm) in svc and Apaches . Secondly, are these drinks spiritual drinks? Cos I hear svc members calling themselfs possessed. Do they really get possessed after drinking this "drinks" during oath taking? And why are cultist considered initiated after taking these oath with their respective "drinks" e.g nbm take kokoma during ini and are therefore considered initiated. What's the significance of this "drinks"? Is it withcraft? Cos I here some cultist say " this man don chop witch" when referring to an initiated person. Thank you
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jieta: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Leezah:
Someone has shared the same story of kidnapping of VC in Abraka.
please share the story with me

It'll be exusting reading from page one to get the story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: frenzy48 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.