Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3052801 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2020
Nemesis0147:
Bros you have to be calming down na
Don't put yourself in his line of fire abeg. Forget it. It's a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IamGinger: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2020
Kingfish542:

small small bros, even person wey hold gun sef no fit fight him way out of 12 determined unarmed men talkless of unarmed man fighting through 12 armed men. well the word surround Is relative sha
If you know you know sha... No futher cap
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2020
There is nothing like calming down here. I am saying the bitter truth that no one wants to say. As far as I’m concerned it’s only the original OP that has really exposed cultism. The rest are giving half baked tales, concealing the truth and using over one million viewers to catch cruise. Some other inputs here too is noticed, like Falkland saga, the man talk as ban dey be make gullible ones no go think say ban is any different.

Nobody can shut me up. I must tell my story and cast every damn con fraternity in Nigeria and there’s nothing anybody can do about it.

If wan kill me just hurry up and come throw me OVB, you already know who I am yes na me dey cast, so why waste time about it. Come and overboard me I am begging.

My next expose is on how Vikings transport war ammunitions across various decks and abroad for HIT matters!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Toscarel: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2020
blackboy:
Your story seems true but since when did cultist or former cultist start going public about their cultism days?
I went to Auchi back then when Auchi ran Ekpoma. Your story was similar to someone i know but I was told if anyone bothered me on campus i should let them know. I was not asked to join them and kept in touch with em till i left school.

Oga no cult group is ready to fight for u, if you don't join them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Bishop of anambra state that was traced all the way from South Africa to Nigeria, his parents, relatives and innocent jus that attended that naming ceremony at st Mathew church, inside church ooo, no fear nor respect for God.... chai!

It was vikings related na baggers run that matters for inside st Mathew church

36 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Make I see as una wan take transport ammunition across states to kill your fellow black man, after I update the whole world on your routes, and medium applied towards the effect.

33 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Yujiz(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ambiitiouscent is on para mode ooo
smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koralords: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Relax. They aren't resident there. Lets be careful not to run down people's businesses.

These rag-tag cult groups at best have hotel rooms they rent for pre-initiation rites/parties. The factors which determine choice of hotel include but are not limited to: Location of hotel in a stronghold area or area devoid of rivals, relationship with hotel management (probably one or more staff are members), accessibility to initiation ground amongst others.

Secondly, no one, I repeat; NO ONE will pay you 10 million naira not to reveal secrets of a cult group (those discussed on this thread) in this country. They won't even pay 100k. 10 million to reveal secrets that abound all around us in the society? Secrets in the hands of touts and bus conductors?
At best, it is a ruse aimed at drawing out the gullible and greedy in a bid to reveal present location and confirm identity so they can HIT the whistleblower. Let's not get carried away please.

Thirdly, EVERYTHING in the underground world as regards certain information is fluid. It is because of revelations like the ones on this thread that such measures are put in place. Initiation grounds change regularly.
The best way to hit back at a cult group you want to hurt is to find out the chosen location for a particular initiation ceremony or meeting, then inform the security agencies who you trust to burst and catch them in the act.

Everything has to happen in real time.
There's no criminal talk more of a gang who you'll catch by calling out supposed locations where they'd be, who won't change them.
Being proactive is key lest it be an exercise in futility.
Best wishes.
Bro find your post very sensible ,imagine someone don Dey cal concord hotel Evil ,some of these hotels don know what’s going on till that day
Remember when we deh sch and had a party Na when the owner of hotel see boys fly color he know the kind people he rent hall to,another person don Dey talk say e no go kuramo beach again very funny
You idea is the best if you want cast cultish on the day of initiation give intel for sars no be to come here the spoil other people Bussiness

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daddytime(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
I am under electric shock right now like His Excellency.

Signed,

Daddy

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
After COVID 19 and tertiary institutions resumes normal acada activities. Vikings are planning a major hit on axes across all decks, national and abroad. Sophisticated ammunitions has been piloted. It’s supposed to be a bloody grand plan but after my expose, una no go succeed.

Chima don leggo and not even in Nigeria, for abroad ooo. If you like resume school and be shouting egede up and down, dem go waste u straight up. If you be egede man Abeg pipe low for now, especially when school activities resumes proper.

35 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by cool318(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Yujiz:
Ambiitiouscent is on para mode ooo
smiley

We say "Auto pilot mode activated. ".
He who carries nothing , breaks nothing. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Brother Ambiiticiouscent,

I fully understand how you are feeling, and to what lenghts it took you not to go down this no holds barred route. Appears it's already too late to plead you reconsider cos your drum rolls are out already. Perhaps, your threshold was breached when your alleged long time arch-rival, and adversary still kept tabs on you. And, perhaps, we are oblivious of the extreme gameplay behind the scenes to warrant your kamikaze approach.

Folks, the thread has taken a dangerous turn, we can't deny it's becoming a mine field where everyone has to tread carefully lest he exposes himself to untoward harm...

Abeg, make una take am easy oo....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DennisEche(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
There is nothing like calming down here. I am saying the bitter truth that no one wants to say. As far as I’m concerned it’s only the original OP that has really exposed cultism. The rest are giving half baked tales, concealing the truth and using over one million viewers to catch cruise. Some other inputs here too is noticed, like Falkland saga, the man talk as ban dey be make gullible ones no go think say ban is any different.

Nobody can shut me up. I must tell my story and cast every damn con fraternity in Nigeria and there’s nothing anybody can do about it.

If wan kill me just hurry up and come throw me OVB, you already know who I am yes na me dey cast, so why waste time about it. Come and overboard me I am begging.

My next expose is on how Vikings transport war ammunitions across various decks and abroad for HIT matters!
BABA I REMOVE CAP FOR YOU, I LOVE YOUR SPIRIT BRO, THE IMPORTANCE OF YOUR EXPOSURE HERE CAN NEVER BE OVEREMPHASIS, MAY GOD INCREASE YOU FOR THE EFFORT YOU ARE MAKING TO LIBERATE OUR YOUTHS FROM THE MENACE OF CULTISM.
ME PERSONALLY I HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF THE ACT OF CULTISM. MY COUSIN A FINAL YEAR STUDENT OF MEDICINE WAS SHOT DEATH BY CULTIST IN MAKURDI LAST YEAR RIGHT IN HIS HOUSE., AN ONLY SON. YOU CAN IMAGINE THE PAIN THE PARENT AND US ALL WENT TTHROUGH CAUSE OF THAT INCIDENCE.
WITH THIS WILL I EVER HAVE LOVE FOR CULTIST?

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koralords: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
jmaine:
Brother Ambiiticiouscent,

I fully understand how you are feeling, and to what lenghts it took you not to go down this no holds barred route. Appears it's already too late to plead you reconsider cos your drum rolls are out already. Perhaps, your threshold was breached when your alleged long time arch-rival, and adversary still kept tabs on you. And, perhaps, we are oblivious of the extreme gameplay behind the scenes to warrant your kamikaze approach.

Folks, the thread has taken a dangerous turn, we can't deny it's becoming a mine field where everyone has to tread carefully lest he exposes himself to untoward harm...

Abeg, make una take am easy oo....
Like that green arrow said it’s a lost course,everyone wey advice am to calm down na him enemy and he go enter him almighty blacklist grin grin,

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Otunana: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
If you be jew..mind wetin u comment here..this thread is no longer safe..observation full ham wella..with this expose going on. Ayes don Comot body na Vikings turn now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Accountability: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
For the very last time if u like die but u see this cultism I go cast am like never before.

Can you all see these so called anti-cult crusaders Screaming say no to cultism are now begging me to quit my expose, why ? Why are you pained about my expose?

If you want to say no to cultism, do it fully and don’t hold nothing back, if you can’t do this then just lock up dey ur lane and observe

Ambiitiouscent:
My mission na to cast cult finish

Ambiitiouscent:
There is nothing like calming down here. I am saying the bitter truth that no one wants to say. As far as I’m concerned it’s only the original OP that has really exposed cultism. The rest are giving half baked tales, concealing the truth and using over one million viewers to catch cruise.

I couldn't agree more with you and I couldn't have said it better, while its obvious the desire to #saynotocultism by exposing the deceitful cults' OT is burning inside you, hopefully it is sincere, one way to consolidate your statements is to avoid using acronyms for marine patrols, rather mention the full vikintical names and the respective norish names. Arguably, your exposé tend more to SVC tho you were also a member of NALT, so it would be in all sincerity of your statements to also expose BBB secrets, a guideline would be their excos, shells, practices, identification and others. I'm convinced you are gradually getting to the aspect I just pointed tho.

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
Bishop of anambra state that was traced all the way from South Africa to Nigeria, his parents, relatives and innocent jus that attended that naming ceremony at st Mathew church, inside church ooo, no fear nor respect for God.... chai!

It was vikings related na baggers run that matters for inside st Mathew church

St Phillips?
Cos thats what i can get from google

13 killed in that attack

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
daddytime:
I am under electric shock right now like His Excellency.

Signed,

Daddy
Lmfao
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enirock(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
The kind of traffic this thread has seen in the past few days, shows there's really fire on the mountain. May God protect and keep us all.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Accountability:

I couldn't agree more with you and I couldn't have said it better, while its obvious the desire to #saynotocultism by exposing the deceitful cults' OT is burning inside you, hopefully it is sincere, one way to consolidate your statements is to avoid using acronyms for marine patrols, rather mention the full vikintical names and the respective norish names. Arguably, your exposé tend more to SVC tho you were also a member of NALT, so it would be in all sincerity of your statements to also expose BBB secrets, a guideline would be their excos, shells, practices, identification and others. I'm convinced you are gradually getting to the aspect I just pointed tho.

All in good time bro, like I stated earlier my mission is to expose all cult groups, Apache, Vikings, ban, egede, air lords, icelanders every freaking confra in Nigeria I will expose all.

Forget all those bastards coming here to try shut me up, e no go work. If any idiot quote me and I’m talking about you koralord, I go run intel on you, and I go post your full details here including your past hits and shit as regards to ban.

Okay where is Nnamdi now, if he is a man let him comment make I OBS, he’s already engaged running for his life. Same fate awaits any unrepentant modafucker that quotes me.

I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE NO MAN BORN OF A WOMAN CAN TAKE MY LIFE EXCEPT GOD PERIOD!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Be like say na to come back to this thread when i close

58 people viewing this thread currently

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2020

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by chiboyo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
This thread is really on fire...

Happy to hear that lives are being touched and many more still..

Please let us allow everyone pour it out as he deems fit, don't hush anyone especially those that ready to damn every consequence.
Those that still want to remain anon to tell their stories for security purposes should also carry on

People have suffered real-time from cult related activities and this might be a way of atonement.

Anyone that reads/reading and still thinking of cultism and/or not quitting if already in one is a completely lost cause!

Peace everyone!

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enirock(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
hustla:
Be like say na to come back to this thread when i close

58 people viewing this thread currently

shocked
And the number keeps increasing.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2020

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Koralords: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

All in good time bro, like I stated earlier my mission is to expose all cult groups, Apache, Vikings, ban, egede, air lords, icelanders every freaking confra in Nigeria I will expose all.

Forget all those bastards coming here to try shut me up, e no go work. If any idiot quote me and I’m talking about you koralord, I go run intel on you, and I go past your full details here including your past hits and shit as regards to ban.

Okay where is Nnamdi now, if he is a man let him comment make I OBS, he’s already engaged running for his life. Same fate awaits any unrepentant modafucker that quotes me.

I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE NO MAN BORN OF A WOMAN CAN TAKE MY LIFE EXCEPT GOD PERIOD!
Guy I only quoted you when you where revealing your identity here and like others that told you to calm down was concerned about your safety,if I had known you a lost cause would not have done that and check my precedence I don’t engage in online banters everyone is what you claim to be behind a keyboard,We all here to preach against the evil of cultism so no carry everything for head like say na only you,am even happy that it’s not as if your where forced to join in the first place,
For the last time loosing your life will not end cultism,there more productive ways to go about it
This the last time am quoting you,and about the Intel pm make I send you all my details

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
KMP:: kokolina marine patrol Lagos state, mainland

OMP/MMP:: olive marine patrol/ medussa marine patrol, futo and imsu respectively.

BMP;; beachland marine patrol Lagos state

ZMP:; zolapa marine patrol marine Lagos state mainland

FMP/MMP; fatalina marine patrol and metalina marine patrol( unizik and ansu igbariam campus respectively, divided ship)

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Beruit barracks ( apaches );; FUTO owerri

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pentagon barracks ( apaches ): ansu igbariam campus

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Koralords:

Guy I only quoted you when you where revealing your identity here and like others that told you to calm down was concerned about your safety,if I had known you a lost cause would not have done that and check my precedence I don’t engage in online banters everyone is what you claim to be behind a keyboard,We all here to preach against the evil of cultism so no carry everything for head like say na only you,am even happy that it’s not as if your where forced to join in the first place,
For the last time loosing your life will not end cultism,there more productive ways to go about it
This the last time am quoting you,and about the Intel pm make I send you all my details

Oya sharply send me your details no waste time if you’re a real man as you claim.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Accountability: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
OMP:olive marine patrol/ futo.

Berserker Marine Patrol-Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO.

You already know the norm on this thread as you arenot a new viewer so kindly ignore derailing comments&threats while you continue your exposé to #saynotocultism.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
This guy is just a Joke.
If the full Nigeria Milliary under president Obj couldn't track down Ateke Tom.Its now he is the High Chief and Paramount ruler of Okochiri kingdom,you won go hunt am down.
Guy,You be small boy.I just see am now.
I bin think say you dey reason well like SayNoToCultism but you talk hopelessly and seem rather worthless

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.