Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3068994 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2020
Saltzman00:
he might or should be ...i saw one or two people i still remember on his friend list ...and then the post about st dimingo ship tail...but his write ups on his wall had many ?? Surrounding them....
He became mentally sick at some point in his life, so the ?? about his posts and other incoherent observations must have been rooted in his mental state

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2020
perestroika19:
Feyisola Spartan Freeman
Na wao. The guy don mental since... Na manifestation just happen.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Boldone55: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2020
Nobodycan:
ort na water e nor dae full basket but I'm telling you for a fact that the GE has given an OIO that no Lords should wear a Red beret... The only time the firstmate wears a red beret is during RS and it has been stopped already, no more Red beret for any lords... Any sailing Lords in this Thread can throw more light though.. On the GE and BC72 I would have divulge more on it for you to understand but I will Anchor my cappings for now

Thanks macro for your contribution. How have you been?

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Saltzman00: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2020
sircrabo:

I watched the News where they raided the uncompleted where he normally hides. According to the reporter, they perceived he was a Cultist and the word " Deck " was written on the walls around him.

It was on TVC News
lol u see why i wanted to be sure of your info...the word deck is used by pc, ban, norsemen...and even rohjan...uses it to so you see he could be any of those but not withstanding..with the 2-3people i saw on his friend list theres a high chance of him being a bucanneer. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Saltzman00: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2020
perestroika19:
He became mentally sick at some point in his life, so the ?? about his posts and other incoherent observations must have been rooted in his mental state
oh...now i get the gist...kai!!...i pray God consoles the families of his victims...good news tho...one nut case out of the society many more to go..God helps us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Boldone55: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Saltzman00:
oh...now i get the gist...kai!!...i pray God consoles the families of his victims...good news tho...one nut case out of the society many more to go..God helps us all

There’s nothing wrong with your questions my brother.

I could even argue that being in BAN ( if atall he is) cannot be directly attributed to his killing spree.

The only direct link i can see to his killing spree is his mental state. He is obviously a bit insane.

Can we say all BAN members are insane? Of course not. Are all BAN members serial killers? Of course not.

The vague link i can see is that being in BAN (allegedly) may have predisposed him to drug use which then led to his psychotic state but then again drug use is not even exclusive to BAN. There are many non initiates that are druggies.

All in all, say no to cultism but lets not force parallels where there isn’t.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Boldone55:

Thanks macro for your contribution. How have you being?
grin
Boldone55:

Thanks macro for your contribution. How have you being?
You want make macro swear for you?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
MeinKampf:
grin You want make macro swear for you?

LMFAO.......ur own come worse, macro vex no dey good oo

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
perestroika19:
why dem kpai Gana?
You dey ask me, me sef dey ask since morning nobody fit give me any answer??

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dis Big Eye, I'm Hearing Abt. What Is It All Abt? I Hope It Has Nothing To Do With Someone's Eye.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Boldone55:

I could even argue that being in BAN ( if atall he is) cannot be directly attributed to his killing spree.

The only direct link i can see to his killing spree is his mental state. He is obviously a bit insane.

Can we say all BAN members are insane? Of course not. Are all BAN members serial killers? Of course not.

The vague link i can see is that being in BAN (allegedly) may have predisposed him to drug use which then led to his psychotic state but then again drug use is not even exclusive to BAN. There are many non initiates that are druggies.

I disagree with you, we have a lot of mentally sick folks who are not predisposed to violence. His affiliation with a violent group greatly influenced his murderous spree...

His mental imbalance ensured he couldn't draw the line from murdering rivals and the innocent..Hence, he went haywire when resisted in the most minute way.

So yes, we can comfortably associate his interaction/relation with BAN to the monster he later became...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
jmaine:

I disagree with you, we have a lot of mentally sick folks who are not predisposed to violence. His affiliation with a violent group greatly influenced his murderous spree...

His mental imbalance ensured he couldn't draw the line from murdering rivals and the innocent..Hence, he went haywire when resisted in the most minute way.

So yes, we can comfortably associate his interaction/relation with BAN to the monster he later became...
Methinks the emphasis should be placed on him being a cultist rather than him being a buccaneer.
Well, what does a humble jew know?

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Who be the bastãrd pikin wey dey threaten Ambiitiouscent with death? Please kindly summarize.

The perso

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
I have been receiving series of threats for the past couple days, death threats... it is well, it’s just so sad that many will not learn and thus still fall for cultism.

I’m going to be a silent observer on this thread now. What’s said is said and can’t be taken back, please do not fall for cultism. BEWARE!
So far you have no compromising info on your profile or comments, don't take them serious. Even in your stories, there's little they can do and if you have any troubles , kindly contact me. They will use their own hands to buy death, a brutal and agonizing one.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Methinks the emphasis should be placed on him being a cultist rather than him being a buccaneer.
Well, what does a humble jew know?

We have to be specific about the particular cult he joined to make the message robust and solid..
This thread is constantly barraged with individuals seeking to launder Buccaneer image as been different from others in terms of negativity, and violence , so why should that important aspect be omitted? ..
I don't want to believe you are uncomfortable seeing this well deserved highlight... undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
jmaine:

We have to be specific about the particular cult he joined to make the message robust and solid..
This thread is constantly barraged with individuals seeking to launder Buccaneer image as been different from others in terms of negativity, and violence , so why should that important aspect be omitted? ..
I don'twant to believe you are uncomfortable seeing this well deserved highlight... undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Boldone55: 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=jmaine post=93789748]

So yes, we can comfortably associate his interaction/relation with BAN to the monster he later became... [/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
jmaine:

I don't want to believe you are uncomfortable seeing this well deserved highlight... undecided undecided undecided

I totally agree with you, the confidence they are now using to type their jargons is now alarming, if ndoyepbennet comes back now u will see their hairs standing up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
jmaine:

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LyfeJennings(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
So lemme tell my own story Sha
Maybe one or two folks fit learn for here
I attended a University in the South West
Like I said earlier, I was very stubborn and popular but I was never a cultist. Just a very friendly guy who hung with almost anyone that was cool enough.
So during my masters in a South West uni also, I went back to my undergrad school just to say hi to some of my old friends. On getting there, everybody don graduate so I wanted to see who was home. As I knock, old friends from Lagos showed up and they were all hailing me. They were in their final year at that time also. We were so happy to see each other, I gave them money to cook and buy weed say old timers friends from Lagos, we jam for another city again. It was fun. We all smoked and had the best of time. I was even advising them not to join cult o as it was a very bad thing. I slept in that house for like 4 hours before I returned back to my school where I was doing Masters.
Now funny thing is I didn't know all the guys were Eiye boys, as a matter of fact, the ibaka and ogongo were right in my midst when I was advising them against cultist. I mean I dey advise cultist make e no join cult.
Long story short, a week after that meeting, ALL 5 BOYS IN THAT ROOM WERE BEHEADED. I shock!!!!!!
I mean if to say I dey there, na so Dem for hit my enemy.
Well , cultism is never a good thing.

48 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sauceEEP(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Say no to cultism...
Nice thread!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by michaelbills(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
LyfeJennings:
Like I said earlier, I was very stubborn and popular but I was never a cultist. Just a very friendly guy who hung with almost anyone that was cool enough.
So during my masters in a South West uni also, I went back to my undergrad school just to say hi to some of my old friends. On getting there, everybody don graduate so I wanted to see who was home. As I knock, old friends from Lagos showed up and they were all hailing me. They were in their final year at that time also. We were so happy to see each other, I gave them money to cook and buy weed say old timers friends from Lagos, we jam for another city again. It was fun. We all smoked and had the best of time. I was even advising them not to join cult o as it was a very bad thing. I slept in that house for like 4 hours before I returned back to my school where I was doing Masters.
Now funny thing is I didn't know all the guys were Eiye boys, as a matter of fact, the ibaka and ogongo were right in my midst when I was advising them against cultist. I mean I dey advise cultist make e no join cult.
Long story short, a week after that meeting, ALL 5 BOYS IN THAT ROOM WERE BEHEADED. I shock!!!!!!

BLOOD OF JESUS!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LyfeJennings(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
michaelbills:

BLOOD OF JESUS!

True life story bro
I'm being extremely careful not to name names so as to perfectly conceal my identity. One of those boys that was beheaded na Bucca but him dey live with him guy wey be Eiye. I mean I even had to avoid the burial so as not to be labeled one of them. That was one of my closest shave. Never ever stay too long with folks U do not know well enough. Dem dey mend innocent self o. As the matter take hot reach then, Bucca no join the fight o. Dem see the matter as one spanner lost

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Otunana: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
LyfeJennings:
So many hits don’t get posted on the net..and next time man after u leave school never ever spend the night in a student house even if na cheap hotel lodge spend the night there..so many graduates have been thrown over board for this silly mistake..

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Babara1994(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

I decided to wait for my main account to be unbanned before responding to you. Truth is this thread has been so educative to me. It's an eye opener. I have never heard of most of these terms used on this thread not until I started reading and I learnt a lot from it. I am not a cultist, I have never been one and I will never be one. I have always been a muslim before I gave my life to Jesus. I have never met or known any cultist before just like when I said I had no idea of the female version. I had only always believed or known the Ogboni, those who go into the secret societies for bloody wealth and of cos witchcraft, Emere of which these ones mentioned do not go about cutting heads or shooting here and there.

Yes you are right to say I'm hot temper but trust me it's just on this forum and that's because there are lots of trolls abi how dem dey talk the english here who wouldn't mind sending a person back to ones ancestors. Those who took out time to speak to me gets surprised that I'm not what they imagined of me. To the glory of God, I've met and assisted some nairalander struggling with one situation or the other. Persons I do not know and from different places across the states. I derive joy when I see them walk out of these situations whole again even up till yesterday my joy knew no bound for a nairalander. I think people think of me as this and that at first because I'm this type of person that love being on guard and won't hesitate to fight back when my space is being encroached on. I'm an extrovert, my personality might not sit well with the introverts that's why some people on Nairaland think I'm troublesome lols. I'm very very expressive and don't sulk but rather deal with every situations head on. Sorry I can't be bent...

Let me clear the air again. I am not here to come after anybody. I've had a good laugh here on the comments about me. Some called me to ask questions. I have been a nairalander for years. A silent reader not until I had the opportunity to register last year. I've made good friends here online though.

Now my account was banned and while reading this thread my eyes got opened, I began to think of many out there who might be trapped. Who are already full of regrets, who are on the had I know state, who are looking for a way to come out of the mess that they are in, there are some who don't know who to talk to, they just want to start a new life afresh but don't know how to go about it or those already in the bondage of fear. As I read through this thread from page to page, I thought of these things. So I met with some ministers and pastors in church. I discussed these cultism and then I found it that there is a way out 101% to come out of it. Then I heard testimonies of people who God delivered. Most of them ended up being a pastor, music ministers, while the rest are doing fine in their respective careers. I listened to the tapes of cultists even the so called heads who renounced membership. If they can, why can't any other person renounce? I am not sorry and I won't buy that you can't renounce crap. I won't evangelize for Satan because I am not ashamed of the Gospel.

So who is that BEAST, that DEMON, that FILTHY thing, that ILLEGAL CITIZEN wey no get kpali for your life, that says you cannot renounce till death? When Jesus has said that HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH & THE LIFE!!!

No demon or beast or whatever name given to these cultist gods has the authority to hold you bound!!! They are illegal occupants in your life.
Renounce now and Say No To Cultism before it's too late.
If you want the tape, I can send it to you on WhatsApp. Listen to it over and over again and the conviction will come upon you by God's Grace. My number is on my signature. Those who says I'm pretending or being sent bla bla bla Check my moniker again.I only opened a new account to speak on this thread but this is my main account that was unbanned yesterday.

I have said all that I need to say, I will just read and learn. If you are not to cool with whatever I have said or have an argument, biko my number is on my signature. Call me and let's trash it out. No more comments.
God's Grace...
This is too long. Please stop commenting unnecessarily. Only OP should write

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LyfeJennings(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Otunana:

So many hits don’t get posted on the net..and next time man after u leave school never ever spend the night in a student house even if na cheap hotel lodge spend the night there..so many graduates have been thrown over board for this silly mistake..

Well I didn't sleep overnight. Just went back to have that feeling and see what the city looks like. I only slept some hours during the day. Took my bath and caught a smoke. U know based on say na men wey we dey for Lagos now. U know that was one of the scariest thing I ever seen in my existence. These days I run very fast if I hear say U be men. My life moved past all of that but i sometimes dey take my network brag Sha

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 6:53am On Sep 12, 2020
Otunana:

Word! Not every hit gets online. But that must be some crazy shit. 5 beheaded just like that? Jesus

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Otunana: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2020
Neddstark:

Word! Not every hit gets online. But that must be some crazy shit. 5 beheaded just like that? Jesus
When I was still in school I saw things with my own eyes and these stuff never got posted on the net even in the hood I grew up cult fights was a way of life but we don’t get to see them on the news just normal routine police arrest and the circle continues...for those 5 beheaded it was a clear message from their rivals to put fear on them.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by quivah(f): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2020
People are talking about this Davido's song FEM to be related to cultism, and guys have been warned not to sing the song in public. I don't get it. Is this true? weytin FEM kon mean again o cause while growing up, FEM was my mum's word for shut up.
Although, the video screams AYE. It is undeniable.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Boldone55:

Exactly BruhDa, you are on point. I checked the dude Facebook, I don’t think that dude is normal Cos even his write ups on his post and all shows that he ain’t normal. Apart from he is a cult or so, dude not normal at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by subcbouy: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2020
quivah:
People are talking about this Davido's song FEM to be related to cultism, and guys have been warned not to sing the song in public. I don't get it. Is this true? Weytin FEM kon mean again o cause while growing up, FEM was my mum's word for shut up.
Although, the video screams AYE. It is undeniable.
These musicians aren't helping the matter at all. Be careful even if not true. Some boys dey verse for some kind jingoism to promote a group in music.

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.