Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3055597 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Oh mehn, this Apache story get has e be oo. Them no be like other frat were no too dey deep into spiritual stuff.
Apache na occult no be frat I swear, no wonder they're secretive.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigBison(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
You know I've heard it said there's beauty in distortion
By some people who've withdraw to find their heads
Now they say that there is humor in misfortune
Sometimes I wonder if they'll laugh when I am dead

Why am I fighting to live
If I'm just living to fight?
What am I trying to see
When there ain't nothing in sight?
Why am I trying to give
When no one gives me a try?
Why am I dying to live
If I'm just living to die

Yeah
You know some people say that values are subjective
But they're just speaking words that someone else has said
And so they live and fight and kill with no objective
Sometimes it's hard to tell the living from the dead

Edgar Winters 1971

Say no to cultism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrtd2XqP4fs

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
NewDelhi:
So this boy wey die, I knew his death wasn't normal. Na those vahala people. One of his members mourned him this morning with the message "rest till we meet again in vahalla.".

Wait na Benz GLE crash like this
shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Boldone55: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:

Violent nightmares became the order of my day. I suddenly started having unnecessary cravings for blood. The identity alert charm work perfectly, whenever baggars were around my vicinity and location, I would instantly have this strong negative vibes followed by dejavu. This dejavu feeling is unexplainable it’s like I could see things like minutes before they happen............

I could definitely believe the dejavu thing. In my case, this happens to me when i have stayed off masturbation or sex for a long time. I start to see things before they happen with near accuracy. I dream things and it happens the exact way or i envision things in a trance and they come to fruition.

I could believe that this can be induced via charm

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
NewDelhi:

It is. The message I'm trying to pass across is that there are spiritual consequences to these things. The guy must be rich judging from the 100 dollar bills he was spraying, three days later he died in an accident. What if it was the covenant of not getting married in exchange for wealth he broke. Cultism is not just about nbm, eiye, ban, Vikings and co. There are levels to this thing.

Moreover you can see one of his members telling him theyll meet in vahalla or whatever.

That's what it is , only a conjecture. Nobody knows if his death was occult related. Are you saying people can't die naturally again? Cultism is very bad, yes but let us stop attaching this unsolicited innuendos to happenstances

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
subcbouy:
You don't need belief jazz but people who believe it really knows it is real.
snr bros!
just leave that guy, dem go dae argue blindly, just to dae exceptional.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by michaelbills(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
sweetguy10:
Nocturnal beings, apache na only una my toto clappa for . Asides the juju reasons , moving around only late at night will turn you to something else ....

I've been there, mine wasn't for cultism or juju but official ...

Las las wetin be the gain ?

Vehemently say no to cultism , please say no to culsitm .

It's deeper than these write ups , please say no to cultism

Official wetin you dey see for night?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 12:18am On Sep 15, 2020
Anny505:
Oh mehn, this Apache story get has e be oo.
Them no be like other frat were no too dey deep into spiritual stuff.

Apache na occult no be frat I swear, no wonder they're secretive.

they are no different from any other frat, u just haven't heard enough stories, all frats are secretive, the most secretive ones are the ones with low numbers. if they are so different spiritually how come they still get clipped all the time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANNIST: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2020
hustla:

Wait na Benz GLE crash like this
shocked
gle given by satan and taken by satan
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2020
SATANNIST:
gle given by satan and taken by satan

Can't be so sure broski

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Draggun(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2020
hustla:

Wait na Benz GLE crash like this shocked
Bros this na RX 330
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2020
Draggun:

Bros this na RX 330

Back looks like a GLE to me
I'll check again

*Just checked again
Back light and rims are that of a Benz GLE

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Draggun(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2020
hustla:

Back looks like a GLE to me
I'll check again

*Just checked again
Back light and rims are that of a Benz GLE

I just did a thorough check, you are right.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by chimezieeze98: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Goziesolar:
seriously at my place when fortifying your self against bullets you come along with an animal so when those fetish things are administered on you its also administered on the animal then tested on the animal first in case there are any mistakes.....I've heard of policemen going there which animals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S45ENtRCPqI

Just came across this...... They are testing their odeshi.... I wonder what trickery they used.

Also.... What if the Yoruba jazz called Magun? Is that also fake?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANNIST: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2020
hustla:

Can't be so sure broski
even when a satan servant is telling you ? grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANNIST: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2020
chimezieeze98:

Just came across this...... They are testing their odeshi.... I wonder what trickery they used.

the trick here is he shot without aiming his head. let him shoot at his belle na.
check well, he pointed the guy to the side and the other guy consciously bent his head to avoid the bullet. as for magun, it is fake. if it is real bring the toto ma Bleep and prove to people that it is fake

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2020
SATANNIST:
even when a satan servant is telling you ? grin

grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2020
chimezieeze98:

its not jazz, there's a name for it, i can't remember, so apparently its fake
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2020
chimezieeze98:

Jazz is real, but the problem is when you test it with dane guns.

A proper machine gun will tear your body into pieces..If na turret nko, your family no fit recognise you.
Odeshi is truly a waste of time, when your time reach, e don reach.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
chimezieeze98:

There's no trick to it
Juju works 100% but it's just it will SURELY fail you the day you did not EXPECT it to.
Only GOD can give you 100% security not jars
The day you start doing security jars is the day you put your security to the hands of demons but these demons do want blood and it can be yours or your rivals so it do fail and you may get killed the day those demons wants your life.
So Satan will give you chicken to collect cow grin.
Also the class you are in juju journey also give you advantages.
Just like in school
I used to think those of my friend who were public school thugs back then in school were powerful until I actually moved closer to one of my very close friend who is a member of an OPC then I realised juju pass juju.
He himself told me juju do fail that's why them as OPC do numerous juju for one problem.
They might have over 5 juju for only gun.
That my friend travelled all the way from oyo to Edo to work for a political party in the last presidential election and sent me pics of weapons and stuff.
He is one of the coordinators for opc so he's a strong dude when it comes to juju and ruggedity but the day his demons wanted his blood.
A story for another day sha.

Also some of my mom's relatives fought the Ife vs modakeke war back then and if you heard about the war you would know it was a brutal one.
My mom told me of one of her aunt that went to fight and when she came home different bullet holes on her dress but nothing happened to her.
Also my mom's dad had this funny experience that she told me.
One of his dad's friend come to their compound and was bragging about the potency of his charm so her dad told his friend to hang the juju around a tree and her dad brought out his gun and use the butt to touched the ground thrice, stretched the butt of the gun to the charm 3 times and shot at the tree.
cheesy grin the bullet passed through both the tree and the charm and his friend ran.

I will tell you one sure thing about charms.
One day you will meet someone in a juju class higher than yours because if your herbalist is telling you no gun can penetrate your body and in another town another babalawo is telling another person that his bullet will always penetrate the body of his enemies no matter the level of their charm.
So now you see the confusion.
So it depends on who charm strong pass.

Also juju get side effects especially for the strong ones.
Juju plenty pass just ordinary protecting against guns and cutlass but you won't know or will never understand if you're actually not raised where they are used.
It's like giving A primary 5 kid further mathematics.
There is one juju like that can actually make you come back to life but I think it has maximum of times sha,you can command gun or axe to get to your hand when you stretch it up,juju that can make you see if someone is about to attack you etc.
But laslas e no fit give you security
Na only God sure pass.

I don type too long o chain!.. juju exist and works but if you believe in it then I'm sorry you're still in the dark and you need God for your protection.
Juju are really but never believe in them
Believe in God
Your security is assured.
If you believe juju is fake I won't argue because since it can't give you 100% security it is somehow fake.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ucee1999: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Neddstark post=93868465]

The lyrics of Monsters you made is cool, the song is nice but the video is trash.

We that are active here have to say "No to Cultism" at all costs. I am a fan of some popular musicians like 9ice, Tuface, Flavour but once they promote cultism in a way or the other, they should be condemned. Theirs is even worse as their influence drags many others to cultism in the name that it is actually a good thing. Didn't you see story and video last year of the Uniport graduate in Ogun state who was a cultist and had an issue and was shot while detained by the police? I will post the video of it. When this guy was dying in the pool of blood, he said it clearly "Davido, I be Strongman". You see, pop culture is deep. It controls the drive of the youth. Right now, Nigeria is suffering an epidemic of sexual immorality, drug abuse, fraud and cultism and these youth ambassadors are not helping. "Science students" was the national item for drug

more wisdom bro

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Atk1nson(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
chimezieeze98:

It's not the gun powder that makes a gun, its the bullet. The design of local dane guns mean they can be loaded with any kind of useless bullet.

No odeshi will save you from a 9mm round aimed at your vital organs. If not, try a solider armed with an AK 47 or beretta pistol.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
butterfly777:

Every cult group dont have to be similar na. And if you have been following this thread, you would have read different people saying apache is more secretive, etc.
What Is Dis Apache Self? Is It A Cult Group Too?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
SATANNIST:
Ambi story is trying to make me believe that jazz is real but i refuse to believe it. there are deep stories in this thread though.
Jazz Is Real. Very Very Real.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seanixking: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Those screaming no jazz, just make me laugh. . Not seeing it doesn't mean that it's not available. Is just like saying there's no God and satan. .

Let me give ya'll a head up on how jazz work. Is all about faith, just like when you're praying to God for something, you got to have faith so what you requested can work. Same apply to jazz, you got to believe it will work. But since it's satanic, it can/may fail you when you least expected.
another thing is (1) stealing, if you use jazz to steal, forget it, it will fail you one day.
(2) sex or having contact with a woman that is menstruating.
(3) sitting on soak away, crossing where women do pee. those few things weaken jazz fast especially sex.

can jazz withstand AK? yes it can, but it will weaken you, that is why some choose waving so the bullet won't come in contact with them. I've got personal experience about it.

So we shouldn't be arguing about jazz. coz if satan give you a cap, na your head go follow because he is very tricky. . so it's better to refrain from it so you won't sell your soul unknowingly. coz the deeper you go, the closer your death. People that see and know, knows. Just have to come clear the air so the thread won't be derailed with baseless arguments. . Give chance for people that wanna tell their story, fell like you wanna argue about jazz, create your own thread or go to religion section.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mayehunta991: 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
OIO
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pompeo12: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
Juju that one number one in a certain cult in a UNI hangs around his neck. He was shot multiple time at close range but nothing happened. Thanks to the juju. People never get to hear the side effect( the bad effects)
He started talking to himself,became antisocial with all full display of psychotic symptoms. His friends started avoiding him. Baba had to drop juju to get peace of mind. JUJU was making him creep into the lunatic world slowly.

Some people join cult and don’t know what their fellow brother would have done to be alive. When men are chasing money, talking of big time projects, you are moving from one forest to another in different states for fortifications from one babalawo.

Those charms don’t last. They have do’s and don’t. You may break them and not even know. Some people became gay because of juju ooo. Some very powerful jazz will make you not to sleep with a woman for even years. Which kind life be that?

Also those who don’t believe in juju. In Okpanam Delta state they forbid Ogbono. There is a river that has an ogbonno tree close to it, the ogbonno leave can’t be seen in the water or the seed. They river and the Ogbonno don’t mix. In fact the day the the tree was ripped from the trunk, instead of falling into the water, it fell in the other side of the river. Still mysterious.

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Jozel: 2:29am On Sep 16, 2020
Nice article... thanks for sharing this with us... please can I guest blog with you?
I have some nice contents Check out this one below
https://legitinfo247.com/chelsea-transfer-news/
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2020
shaking my head
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ometech: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2020
[quote author=Jozel post=9397024::::7]Nice :::;
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2020
Kingfish542:

they are no different from any other frat, u just haven't heard enough stories, all frats are secretive, the most secretive ones are the ones with low numbers. if they are so different spiritually how come they still get clipped all the time

Snr boy, I no want argue with you oo.

But base on sagas I done read for here starting from Op down to that St. Augustine guy story for UNICAL, u sef fit confam say this Apache spiritualism different from other frats.

No be say I dey hype dem but guy even Op story no get spiritual fortifications after him blend. That is to say, Apache dem dey prepare their members ahead incase of war or any shit.

Other Frat were we read for here, na only when war dey dem dey carry their people (not even all sef) for fortifications.
Na why I talk say this Apache story different.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timwudz(m), Kindatheart and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.