Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3117589 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
222Martins:
I have come across several of your threats to other members of this forum. Alas, it's my turn today. I am a walking corpse right? Okay!! I am patiently waiting.
I'm not threatening you , I'm just begging you to avoid trouble as much as you can because if you escalate this, I will use my influence to turn the case upside down to my own favor. At the end of the day na you go lose. So just back off but if you feel stubborn , be adamant.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by gmacnoms(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
222Martins:
Please allow him deal with me. Maybe i will serve as a deterrent to others who intend crossing his path.
boss, sheybe na you use almost 3 million take clear motor. I had to go and confirm again. Obviously for person to threaten you, e suppose don use 10m clear motor o. smiley

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Huzormah(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
See to all the hulk hogans,I salute una.
Erm Bros martins222 abeg can you help me retrieve my Facebook account . Someone hacked it . Thanks in anticipation .
Also to all the doubting Thomas's,I pray una no meet evil,because this life,there is more than meet the eyes . There's a difference between 6 and half a dozen .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 222Martins(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I'm not threatening you , I'm just begging you to avoid trouble as much as you can because if you escalate this, I will use my influence to turn the case upside down to my own favor. At the end of the day na you go lose. So just back off but if you feel stubborn , be adamant.
I just want to put this your "much touted" influence and arrogance to test. Nothing more. Enough of careless, unguarded utterances capable of putting Govt agencies in bad spotlight.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Superjazz: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I'm a security operative means I must believe in juju right. ?
nairaland security service NLSS
Na your type go hear gunshots u go hide for inside kitchen cupboard
come turn prayer warrior,or trowey uniform go hide for inside Dustin rubber, security officer wey nor dey commot from nairaland when him country dey of fire cheesy

Anyway y are you using a female moniker abi you dey do yahoo for NL too grin

25 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tungfamily: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I'm a security operative means I must believe in juju right. ?

Hello. Please can you urgently return the looted covid 19 palliatives in your custody?

We spoke about this the other time. Thanks alot

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by visijo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin thread is getting funnier

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2020
222Martins:

Interesting information! Highlighted for reference purposes.
that guy is a useless idiot -don't You know military personnel are roaming around? You go just die like fowl -for emphasis sake there is no place in ojo army cantonement were people are executed!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 222Martins(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2020
Softflameboi:
that guy is a useless idiot -don't You know military personnel are roaming around? You go just die like fowl -for emphasis sake there is no place in ojo army cantonement were people are executed!
The guy made some very grievous allegations against the Nigerian Army. What got me interested was that he gave precise location to support his claim.

Since NA Signal Mile 2, NA Cantonment Ojo and 243 Reece Battalion Badagry are locations i am familiar with, i owe it as a duty to bring this to the notice of the authorities; because of the kind of negative publicity such comments can bring not just to the NA but the FG as a whole. This is one of the reasons why the recently launched OPCS by the NA takes cyber crime into cognisance.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 222Martins(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2020
Please house, i need to get in touch with that 25tolife guy. Who can help me with his alternate handle?

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Seems you're trying to prove stubborn right? You're already a walking corpse. So you hacked my nairaland account just to post that nonsense abi? You'll face the music.
You too mumu. How old are you? It seems whenever you are on your threat spree, your brain is always upside down and later when it dawns on you that you are settling up yourself for damnation, you suddenly make a volte-face and claim your account has been hacked.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2020
222Martins:
Please house, i need to get in touch with that 25tolife guy. Who can help me with his alternate handle?

Deffjam

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2020
222Martins:
The guy made some very grievous allegations against the Nigerian Army. What got me interested was that he gave precise location to support his claim.

Since NA Signal Mile 2, NA Cantonment Ojo and 243 Reece Battalion Badagry are locations i am familiar with, i owe it as a duty to bring this to the notice of the authorities; because of the kind of negative publicity such comments can bring not just to the NA but the FG as a whole. This is one of the reasons why the recently launched OPCS by the NA takes cyber crime into cognisance.

I'm very sure the guy would turn out to be a small boy when he's eventually caught. He's just an empty barrel whose only claim to being someone begins and ends on NL. It'll be good if crocodile can smile for the fool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2020
Anny505:

Deffjam
E be like say Azubuike's time is up with his diarrhea mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IMAMofWAR: 8:36am On Oct 28, 2020
i swear this is the most annoying thread on nairaland. u go see idiots coming out to threaten people anyhow and some go dey form fbi or cia abi ssdsnp. there are known cultist on facebook, twitter, instagram and even for una street. by know cultist , i mean cultist openly flying their color and even boasting of how they killed or do all the shady shit. una no go go arrest them. na for nairaland u go hear person tell u say, i go deal with u, i go trace u , i go do this or that. Bleep all that rubbish.
do you people forget that most of the people here are not even in nigeria to start with? well, let me say some.
lets say i step on your toes now, so u go fly come turkey come trace me?
may una dey use una brain sometimes.
read a post and pass.
from the few pages i have read here, i think some of u have personal issues with the azuibike and as a typical nigerian he has to defend himself by claiming what he is or what he is not. that na him business. but u sef wey dey also come tell am say u go show am , what differentiates you from him?
u guys should upload how una dey kill people when una dey cults and how una dey kill people now, that is what this thread is about.. if u cant do that then dont derail this thread. i have seen unrepentant cultist that come here to openly tell u how they killed and una no carry una fbi cia lens go trace them. na irrelevant things una wan carry for head to dey intimidate people anyhow. i swear if una jam confirm werey wey ready use money destroy una eh , una go get sense for the next world.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 222Martins(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Anny505:

Deffjam
Thank you.

@Deffjam, please do not be alarmed. I mean no harm. I mentioned you here because it seem you have had a personal, physical encounter with KingAzubuike. If my assumption is wrong, then do forgive me and ignore this post. But if i am right, then i will like to talk to you in utmost confidentiality. Kindly, mention me here or on any of my old post and i will take it up from there. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anny505(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2020
222Martins:
Thank you.

@Deffjam, please do not be alarmed. I mean no harm. I mentioned you here because it seem you have had a personal, physical encounter with KingAzubuike. If my assumption is wrong, then do forgive me and ignore this post. But if i am right, then i will like to talk to you in utmost confidentiality. Kindly, mention me here or on any of my old post and i will take it up from there. Thanks.

Uwc boss
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
i swear this is the most annoying thread on nairaland. u go see idiots coming out to threaten people anyhow and some go dey form fbi or cia abi ssdsnp. there are known cultist on facebook, twitter, instagram and even for una street. by know cultist , i mean cultist openly flying their color and even boasting of how they killed or do all the shady shit. una no go go arrest them. na for nairaland u go hear person tell u say, i go deal with u, i go trace u , i go do this or that. Bleep all that rubbish.
do you people forget that most of the people here are not even in nigeria to start with? well, let me say some.
lets say i step on your toes now, so u go fly come turkey come trace me?
may una dey use una brain sometimes.
read a post and pass.
from the few pages i have read here, i think some of u have personal issues with the azuibike and as a typical nigerian he has to defend himself by claiming what he is or what he is not. that na him business. but u sef wey dey also come tell am say u go show am , what differentiates you from him?
u guys should upload how una dey kill people when una dey cults and how una dey kill people now, that is what this thread is about.. if u cant do that then dont derail this thread. i have seen unrepentant cultist that come here to openly tell u how they killed and una no carry una fbi cia lens go trace them. na irrelevant things una wan carry for head to dey intimidate people anyhow. i swear if una jam confirm werey wey ready use money destroy una eh , una go get sense for the next world.
Leave the guy. I just burst into laughter reading his post. That comment has been deleted for a reason but if he thinks he's stubborn, let him bit back off. This is how people get into a mess they can't get out off. The way me and my squad will turn the case upside down to use against him go do am like film. Army dey waste people inside barracks no be today e dey happen. Even in the Western world, they have torture Chambers and if u die , nothing will happen.

I've advised him enough, leave him and let him be stubborn. His mother will end up looking for him.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IMAMofWAR: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Leave the guy. I just burst into laughter reading his post. That comment has been deleted for a reason but if he thinks he's stubborn, let him bit back off. This is how people get into a mess they can't get out off. The way me and my squad will turn the case upside down to use against him go do am like film. Army dey waste people inside barracks no be today e dey happen. Even in the Western world, they have torture Chambers and if u die , nothing will happen.

I've advised him enough, leave him and let him be stubborn. His mother will end up looking for him.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy may una take am easy abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Unrepentant fool you are

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2020
222Martins:

Young man, if you like know army HQ, make Buratai be your uncle, make Olonisakin be your father, make abacha be your grandpa, make Muritala be your inlaw, I can assure you that you will regret any stupid move you make. I doubt you know me, go and ask around. This is the 100th time I'm warning you. Seems you don't know how the army works, they see into the interest of a personnel (active, discharged or retired) before thinking of any bloody civilian. If you like report say dem kill your mama, they'll tell you dem go look into the case but sorry, Oyo na your name. At the end of the day, the officer you tried reporting will sacrifice even his life to look for you and you know what, he will find you. Go and ask your brother 25tolife, he go gist you, I had his address at markudi, na small e remain make i come arrest the cultist and murderer. I promised him if we don't find him, then we will carry any of his family member. I ended up overlooking it when I discovered he was a small boy, barely 21 years of age.

As far as I'm concerned, you're also a cultist and you've killed so many people. And yes I will tell you again, so you can screenshot it, if ahua catch you, na kill dem go kill you inside barracks coz you're a big threat to society and you don't deserve to be among the populace. You be civilian, a Cultist and a murderer at that and I will find you.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Young man, if you like know army HQ, make Buratai be your uncle, make Olonisakin be your father, make abacha be your grandpa, make Muritala be your inlaw, I can assure you that you will regret any stupid move you make. I doubt you know me, go and ask around. This is the 100th time I'm warning you. Seems you don't know how the army works, they see into the interest of a personnel (active, discharged or retired) before thinking of any bloody civilian. If you like report say dem kill your mama, they'll tell you dem go look into the case but sorry, Oyo na your name. At the end of the day, the officer you tried reporting will sacrifice even his life to look for you and you know what, he will find you. Go and ask your brother 25tolife, he go gist you, I had his address at markudi, na small e remain make i come arrest the cultist and murderer. I promised him if we don't find him, then we will carry any of his family member. I ended up overlooking it when I discovered he was a small boy, barely 21 years of age.

As far as I'm concerned, you're also a cultist and you've killed so many people. And yes I will tell you again, so you can screenshot it, if ahua catch you, na kill dem go kill you inside barracks coz you're a big threat to society and you don't deserve to be among the populace. You be civilian, a Cultist and a murderer at that and I will find you.
keyboard warrior, I hail you, see the kind threat your ushering online. U mumu oh

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I can sense fear and trepidation in you already. Stop foaming in your mouth and enough of your useless warnings. We'll be here to read about you on front-page whenever you are caught as an impostor you are

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 9:30am On Oct 28, 2020
Kingsbridge:
keyboard warrior, I hail you, see the kind threat your ushering online. U mumu oh
Check very well, he's getting scared and only using more scare mongering to deter people from catching him and his imaginary squad like chicken. He's an Efulefu

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2020
MeinKampf:

Check very well, he's getting scared and only using more scare mongering to deter people from catching him and his imaginary squad like chicken. He's an Efulefu
the guy nah proper he-diot

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tungfamily: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Young man, if you like know army HQ, make Buratai be your uncle, make Olonisakin be your father, make abacha be your grandpa, make Muritala be your

Hello. Can you also please return the sensitive court documents that you and your squad looted from the court.? I have pics

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
no mind the guy. go youtube u will see them gyrating on the streets with police guarding them. now e reach may them come show theirsef them dey talk rubbish
onku,it's not about coming online while hiding behind ur keyboard to call cultist out,I believe you know one or more persons in ur hood who are cultists, you can start the clamour for cultists to step out by inviting those cultists in ur hood to an interaction section and tell them to call out their fellow members to join the protest,you can make a short video of the interaction section between you and them and update it here. no be bad thing if you use same energy you dey use type here take ginger them to fall out.
I no be cultist,na suggestion I make.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IMAMofWAR: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2020
ekene101:
onku,it's not about coming online while hiding behind ur keyboard to call cultist out,I believe you know one or more persons in ur hood who are cultists, you can start the clamour for cultists to step out by inviting those cultists in ur hood to an interaction section and tell them to call out their fellow members to join the protest,you can make a short video of the interaction section between you and them and update it here. no be bad thing if you use same energy you dey use type here take ginger them to fall out.
I no be cultist,na suggestion I make.
chook ur suggestion inside your yansh. i said what i said. you useless cultist are nuisance and useless. una say una dey fight for fredom and when e reach where una suppose come show wetin una dey fight for all of una jakpa. na jus come carry tthe whole saga for head. imagine people like djtwitch and that hausa woman wey i don forget her name sef, na them come carry am for head. may thunder fire u and any cultist reading this now. they should come up with laws to shoot these cultist troway.
the people sars where even kiling where mostly cultist but na jus coms dey fight una fight. i know a few people that sars brutalized and 90% of them where cultist. e reach where una suppose come fight una go hide. thunder fire all of una there.
even the major celebs wey sparehead this sars fight where not even known cultist. i am talking about runtown and falz.
davido and burnaboy wey dey carry the rubbish for head run go hide only to come out later when just don pave way for them. again thunder fire all of una there

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2020
Person from another part of the world hack your nairaland account korokoro You still dey yarn trash! You and your squad wey you think say you get-i pity una -that particular barracks you dey talk about na my barracks and you are saying rubbish � your time in existence is coming to an end if you don't calm down

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
chook ur suggestion inside your yansh. i said what i said. you useless cultist are nuisance and useless. una say una dey fight for fredom and when e reach where una suppose come show wetin una dey fight for all of una jakpa. na jus come carry tthe whole saga for head. imagine people like djtwitch and that hausa woman wey i don forget her name sef, na them come carry am for head. may thunder fire u and any cultist reading this now. they should come up with laws to shoot these cultist troway.
the people sars where even kiling where mostly cultist but na jus coms dey fight una fight. i know a few people that sars brutalized and 90% of them where cultist. e reach where una suppose come fight una go hide. thunder fire all of una there.
even the major celebs wey sparehead this sars fight where not even known cultist. i am talking about runtown and falz.
davido and burnaboy wey dey carry the rubbish for head run go hide only to come out later when just don pave way for them. again thunder fire all of una there
mumu who told you cultist weren't involved? If I tell you say that your falz na aro nko? Don't say what you don't know -be careful

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KingAzubuike(f): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2020
MeinKampf:

I can sense fear and trepidation in you already. Stop foaming in your mouth and enough of your useless warnings. We'll be here to read about you on front-page whenever you are caught as an impostor you are
Okay. So now na fear I dey fear? Truly you don't know who you're chatting with and I go clear your doubt. Quote me on a dead thread let me give you my number.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2020
Drop number here

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (645) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.