Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3118519 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
iamoyindamola:

B
A
S
T
A
R
D
Na you be MVP as you quoted the clown before he had the chance to modify that post. In Sound Sultan voice, E ba mi kigbe BASTARD O

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by amliftedhigher: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
As a man o, war I dealt with cultist.
Cultist hide their guns in the day but I show my gun to you in the morning and night.
Bleep cultist.
I thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
perestroika19:

Na you be MVP as you quoted the clown before he had the chance to modify that post. In Sound Sultan voice, E ba mi kigbe BASTARD O

cheesy grin He modified??

Damn!!! Main reason I don't reply 99.99% of NL monikers. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IMAMofWAR: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tungfamily:

From your argument, it’s clear that you sound like an illiterate

I have been contacted by the mods and they are interested in killing off the thread for good.

First of all, it shall be locked without room for further comment from anyone and then it will be shut down finally by mid next week.
i just came to say

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by IMAMofWAR: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
perestroika19:

the bastard modify am sharpaly grin grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
222Martins:
Thank you.

@Deffjam, please do not be alarmed. I mean no harm. I mentioned you here because it seem you have had a personal, physical encounter with KingAzubuike. If my assumption is wrong, then do forgive me and ignore this post. But if i am right, then i will like to talk to you in utmost confidentiality. Kindly, mention me here or on any of my old post and i will take it up from there. Thanks.
snr bros, i see say u dae vex, wetin dae sup?

i greet all the house, longest time.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tungfamily:

From your argument, it’s clear that you sound like an illiterate

I have been contacted by the mods and they are interested in killing off the thread for good.

First of all, it shall be locked without room for further comment from anyone and then it will be shut down finally by mid next week.
BASTARDO!!!

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 222Martins(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Deffjam:
snr bros, i see say u dae vex, wetin dae sup?

i greet all the house, longest time.
Welcome back. Nothing much!! I was just trying to establish contact with a clown here and thought you could be of help with maybe his name, picture, email or phone contact or the contact of the person he sent to harass you. Any info at all will do, no matter how insignificant it may seem. I want to send him a goodwill message for his wonderful work on this forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
222Martins:
Welcome back. Nothing much!! I was just trying to establish contact with a clown here and thought you could be of help with maybe his name, picture, email or phone contact or the contact of the person he sent to harass you. Any info at all will do, no matter how insignificant it may seem. I want to send him a goodwill message for his wonderful work on this forum.
the fowl only harrased me here on nairaland, he has one of my contact true my bet i.d posted here, but he always hide is number to call or flash me. Just let him be,he is just a clout chaser who admire attension and and popularity. For the record, he was nevar a navy personel.

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tungfamily: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Deffjam:
the fowl only harrased me here on nairaland, he has one of my contact true my bet i.d posted here, but he always hide is number to call or flash me. Just let him be,he is just a clout chaser who admire attension and and popularity. For the record, he was nevar a navy personal.

It is clear for all to see that kingazubuike aka Newdelhi is a fugitive of the law that always tries to get back at the country by masquerading as a security personnel in order to deceive the unsuspecting.

However, the discerning remain unmoved.

He will be picked up soon. I am aware of his clandestine activities with respect to prostitutes around the festac area of lagos.

I am also aware of individuals he has reached out to on this forum to provide tour guide related services in combing various brothels in the aforementioned region. Memphitz357 is one of them.

His story will soon become a cautionary tale for those willing to thread his path on this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by iamoyindamola(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
The foolish one is here grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
it's quite easy for some fellas to be forming Commando on a faceless nairaland forum... some of these fellas can't even feed themselves well enuf.. especially those ones that form military personnel... lol that's what they say
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tungfamily:

It is clear for all to see that kingazubuike aka Newdelhi is a fugitive of the law that always tries to get back at the country by masquerading as a security personnel in order to deceive the unsuspecting.

However, the discerning remain unmoved.

He will be picked up soon. I am aware of his clandestine activities with respect to prostitutes around the festac area of lagos.

I am also aware of individuals he has reached out to on this forum to provide tour guide related services in combing various brothels in the aforementioned region. Memphitz357 is one of them.

His story will soon become a cautionary tale for those willing to thread his path on this forum.
BASTARD, it's past 12pm yet your bastard ass was able to comment on the thread. I wonder how you sleep at night knowing fully well you've declared yourself a bastard on a faceless forum because of clout chasing

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 6:44am On Oct 31, 2020
222Martins:
Welcome back. Nothing much!! I was just trying to establish contact with a clown here and thought you could be of help with maybe his name, picture, email or phone contact or the contact of the person he sent to harass you. Any info at all will do, no matter how insignificant it may seem. I want to send him a goodwill messageh for his wonderful work on this forum.
Bro am still trying to understand your own mission on this thread, if you want KingAzubuike go out and get him, why call someone else into your diatribe with another.

What is your own mission here? Are you here to say no to cultism or to come and start forming one thing we don't know.

If you are looking for people to arrest some so called pro-cult crusaders have come to this thread and said more grievous things and deactivated, so those are the people you should be going after.

The Issue of DeffJam and KingAzubuike has long been settled, it was the Naval guy that even bursted 25 of life

They way some of you are going about it on this thread, just leaves one to begin to wonder your mission on this thread.

If you are truly a law enforcement agent you know how to go about your findings, not to be making noise on the platform, if he is impersonating as an intelligence officer you would have just done the needful and the rest will be history.

#Saynotocultism

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2020
You’ve said it all. I intentionally stop commenting on this thread cause somehow some amateur wannabe gangster got my digits, contacted me via WhatsApp and disguised himself as a lady( not even so attractive grin) i wanted to call the person out on here only for me to login nairaland after a hectic search for my NL login, to see trash everywhere.

Threats everywhere, I AM THIS! I AM THAT!
NA ME BE BURATAI FIRST SON!, NA ME BE THE MAIN RAMBO! Needless conflicts everywhere.

It got me wondering; so one of these clowns who doesn’t even know how to mask their identity could be the one messaging me on WhatsApp. What a sorry mistake for a human being!

Well for those that don’t already know, this is the most influential and powerful thread on nairaland, physically, spiritually or otherwise. I had a good laugh when someone said to be called THE GODFATHER OF BASTARDS IF THIS THREAD IS NOT SHUT DOWN BEFORE MIDNIGHT! Well I won’t declare your title to you cause you already did that yourself.

We all need to understand that there are eyes lurking, your every comment could be your doom if you’re not careful. A guy mentioned a specific NA barracks and even described the exact spot there being used as an execution ground! Why! Why! Why create problems for yourself. Dont you know every blogger, pressman, government and civilians too will press the matter and look into it? Why create havoc for yourself?

All i can say is i am not impressed. But still I would like to know who wishes me dead. I will post the details and pictures of the WhatsApp conversation, that’s if the MODS allow me. I don’t intend to pursue the issue though. I just want to know who amongst the recent idiots of the weeks thinks ambitiouscent can fall for such cheap trick and then laugh my ass out.

My brother no bones no vex say I quoted your post directly, it just relates to my point here.
Hope you good brother?

Let’s embrace civility and do away with irrationalities.

Greetings to everyone reading my post.

NoBones:
Bro am still trying to understand your own mission on this thread, if you want KingAzubuike go out and get him, why call someone else into your diatribe with another.

What is your own mission here? Are you here to say no to cultism or to come and start forming one thing we don't know.

If you are looking for people to arrest some so called pro-cult crusaders have come to this thread and said more grievous things and deactivated, so those are the people you should be going after.

The Issue of DeffJam and KingAzubuike has long been settled, it was the Naval guy that even bursted 25 of life

They way some of you are going about it on this thread, just leaves one to begin to wonder your mission on this thread.

If you are truly a law enforcement agent you know how to go about your findings, not to be making noise on the platform, if he is impersonating as an intelligence officer you would have just done the needful and the rest will be history.

#Saynotocultism

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2020
I’m gathering the WhatsApp conversations now. That’s going to be my next post here. Thanks all and keep up the good work.

Say no to cultism!

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Robnectar(m): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2020
Say no to cultism!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2020

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Conversations

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Conversations

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Say a vehement no to cultism! Spits!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
This is the clown who contacted me

Please delete this image. The girl on the pic may not know about this.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2020
MODIFIED:

I redirected the clown to my telegram contact cause he posed himself as my PA and i was currently in New York then and WhatsApp doesn’t function just as effectively in New York

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
MODIFIED:

I redirected the clown to my telegram contact cause he posed himself as my PA and i was currently in New York then and WhatsApp doesn’t function just as effectively in New York

I even offered the clown $20k and he/she wouldn’t bulge.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Omahlaycha: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2020
Ambiitiouscent:
I even offered the clown $20k and he/she wouldn’t bulge.

Bros before u go long vacation again, abeg u fit atend to these so that the tread go dey busy with the original message, instead of al these derailling comments&as dem get mind threaten u, expose their ot more to pepper dem

Omahlaycha:
Abeg shey mk we still wait for Apache exposure continuation or u can't rmbr their ot again?if u no wan talk am na partial sha&o wrong, anybody dat knows abt dem should continue frm whr he stop, we wan know their drink, their hierarchy, their strong names, their gods, their color so wen we jam, we go sabi dem &avoid dem.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Omahlaycha:

Bros before u go long vacation again, abeg u fit atend to these so that the tread go dey busy with the original message, instead of al these derailling comments&as dem get mind threaten u, expose their ot more to pepper dem

Young man take your time and read up this thread from page one to the current page. All cults has been gutter-washed and reduced to nothing like the nonentities they are.

The message is vivid enough.

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!

ABI MAKE I SOUND AM AGAIN? ...

SAY NO TO CULTISM.

Forget everything about apaches as you’re so interested in, they are same with every other frats in Nigeria;

GUTTER WASHED NONENTITIES WITH NO LIFE WHATSOEVER. UNA DEY HEAR ME SO?

SAY NO TO CULTISM. SPITS!

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
@Ambitiuoscent
No wahala Sir.
Am fine and you?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
Neddstark:

Please delete this image. The girl on the pic may not know about this.

Very true but she has to come out right here and now and clear her name. If she has no clue about her profile being impersonated then it’s an identity theft crime and i can sponsor the legal processes involved there of.
If on the other hand that girl does not come out here then she probably got something to hide.

I WAN KNOW WHO OWNS THAT PICTURE ABOVE CAUSE SHE IS CURRENTLY A NAIRALANDER AND IS DEFINITELY READING THIS NOW.

Come out and clear your name precious or whoever you are. Thanks.

SAY NO TO CULTISM!

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Ambiitiouscent: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
NoBones:

@Ambitiuoscent
No wahala Sir.
Am fine and you?

I’m good bro was just out of the country to bring my new baby boy into this evil world angry

God help us all.

Hope you good sha?

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Obohkbht(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
I was introduced to this nairaland topic, by my in-law six months ago.
I will commend everyone who have tried to contribute one way or the other.
Let's Say No To Cultism.
For those of us that have been involve already 4 injuws for years now.
Let's be very careful.
I will tell my own experience soon..
If u be injuws man, trust nobody, not even the person when put u for cult.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Omahlaycha: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
@Obohkbht fire down, no look their face&if u sabi about Apaches, abeg demystify dem for ur story, cos na demystifying cult we dey use pass d message, unlike some people wey dey avoid to cast dem&still dey talk say no to cultism, obviously dem no mean am because op started with story&ended with story, so make others do like op make d tread for no die as derailing don too much.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Obohkbht(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
No gain for Cult and No peace of mind from the first day u join to the last day.
Even those when done renounce and still dey stay the same environment when them for join. 100 percent risky.
No cult is stronger than the other, all na problem. No matter the name u call am, no matter the orientation of the cult, all na useless life and waste of time.
Omahlaycha:
@Obohkbht fire down, no look their face&if u sabi about Apaches, abeg demystify dem for ur story, cos na demystifying cult we dey use pass d message, unlike some people wey dey avoid to cast dem&still dey talk say no to cultism, obviously dem no mean am because op started with story&ended with story, so make others do like op make d tread for no die as derailing don too much.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (645) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.