Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3071479 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:26am On Jun 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

The only thing u can reveal that can shock me is tell me baba will kill, say, Atiku tomorrow. Everything else na wash. Common sense will tell u these things can’t be as Nigerians think otherwise people with many enemies (like Trump) can’t stay alive. Do u realize entire countries want US presidents dead. Yet they rarely get sick. The only way they get killed is with a GUN. That’s why your dad couldn’t answer your question.

undecided I don't understand
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

undecided I don't understand

If u tell me baba said he will kill Atiku tomorrow and Atiku actually dies tomorrow - that’s the only thing that will shock me

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by udemzyudex(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2019
saynotocultism:
Sorry guys............

We sat down drinking Kokoma thinking our cult group is the strongest on campus and nationwide . Whenever we hear scores of aiyesss loosing HITs in other institutions, we became angry and we immediately call the axxxe head of that particular T to know what the problem and what he lacked .

US: kpowai wetin dey sup for ur T? We dey hear scores, why you no fit deliver Na ?
Axxe head ( kpowai ) : una go mercy me oooo, 4 no dey the back ground and dem run enter us unexpected ooo
US: so make we control Squad come run the HIT? Your eye don fit map out where dem base ?
Axxe head : I go appreciate if squad fit put face , a cry for one , is a cry for all.

We then send squad to that particular institution and deliver . Whenever we drop a member of another cult group, we echo out .

Ayeeeee axxxeeee mennn

So people around will know we carried out the operation . There was a particular HIT that’s left my friends beheaded by members of the SEC. A particular Sunday morning, my girl friend woke up and prepared for mass . I stayed at a place called monkey joint in abraka . She woke up very early in the morning for 6am mass. She left home for mass and kissed me on the bed . 3 mins later, she dashed in saying her phone and her bag was collected my three guys. I rushed out with my 1 ( cutlass ) and I saw other girls running towards my direction. I saw a friend also called biggy, he just got initiated into the black axxxe and was running towards me,

Biggy: egede , some kind men just obtain us for front of burrow pit, them collect my cry ( phone ). Them metche( cut ) me join self .
Me: Na them metche you for hand like this ?
Biggy: yes oooo

I immediately echoed out

Ayyyeeeee axxxxeeee men , make all men fall out......

Axxxeee men rushed out with cutlasses and guns and we set out to chase those men, we chased them and two of them escaped , we where able to chase one into a burrow Pit at monkey joint and when we got to him, he was begging . I asked of the phones they collected , he said they where with the other members of his gang that escaped . Immediately one of the axxe men present recognized him as an eiyeee member .

So you be Elebe wey one come collect for where Sm ( strong men ) dey....

We immediately removed his hands with the cutlass and left him bleeding inside the burrow pit.

Their ibaka heard of what we did and pronounced war on aiyessssssss....

TBC......

If person tell am say one of him hand go comot that day he no go believe and that your padi if person tell am say him head go leave him body that day he go reject am.

When dem cut the neck,the ear go surely follow..
Na so e be to person wey no dey hear word.

Say no to cultism.

33 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

If u tell me baba said he will kill Atiku tomorrow and Atiku actually dies tomorrow - that’s the only thing that will shock me

Oh I see. Such cannot happen because Awo oki n da Awo
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Udofia13(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2019
osaroosei:
drop your cappa digit

ng guvf cbvag va yvsr n, npaghnyyl xanbl oebguref.... meant to be felt and not to b seen

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Oh I see. Such cannot happen because Awo oki n da Awo

Awo oki n da Awo to u too.
(I suspect it means “your head no correct” grin)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Awo oki n da Awo to u too.
(I suspect it means “your head no correct” grin)

Haba I won't say such na.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

My dear, there is Juju. Confirm Juju Coming from a home where idol is being worshipped and adore yet we are Muslims. I'm not supposed to say this here but some things I read online especially on this forum makes me shake my head and sometimes pushes me to talk.
I once asked my dad why they aren't using their juju to heal the nation or even remove kill whoever they don't want on the throne but the answer I got shocked me. Just pray not be a victim of one. See let me not derail before some people will come for my head.
One thing I learnt recently is never to argue what I don't know. There are many things we claim to know but it's only half or partial knowledge about these things. Learning is a gradual process and everyone must continue to learn till death.

Let's take for example, few days ago someone came to our pharmacy to buy diclofenac sodium, diclofenac was boldly written on all the products we have which led me to say we don't have diclofenac sodium. But our boss told me to check properly that most of the diclofenac products I'm holding is diclofenac sodium and I almost started arguing until one of my colleagues came and showed me where diclofenac sodium is written on the packet, then I shut my mouth immediately. The painful aspect is that I know these drugs too well but never took observation of their compositions. I thank God for not making me fool myself by arguing blindly.

As humans we tend to only accept what appeals to our emotions or opinions without considering the claims of others. When you come across something contrary to your opinion, you humble yourself, sit down and learn so that you can be able to discover the appropriate truth. There is even a proverb that says "in every rumour there is an element of truth."

The EnthronedbyGod guy is doing a nice job, there are many things he has observed and experienced that many of us has not, so instead of arguing, why not allow him dish out his knowledge without causing an uproar. It is then left for you to either believe or not afterall belief in a thing, person or opinion is not by force.

@CanadaOrBust since we haven't seen anyone using voodoo to help or redeem a nation why don't you venture into that business or don't you want fame and riches too? At least we can get first hand information about the claims of voodoo from your own experience.

@Riyagodess can you share what your daddy told you in regards to the juju questions you asked him? Because of me please spill the beans. Lol

We will go far in life only if we have a humble heart to learn, unlearn or relearn instead of having pride in false, partial or half knowledge.

Thanks.

God bless.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Watchmanjesse:
One thing I learnt recently is never to argue what I don't know. There are many things we claim to know but it's only half or partial knowledge about these things. Learning is a gradual process and everyone must continue to learn till death.

Let's take for example, few days ago someone came to our pharmacy to buy diclofenac sodium, diclofenac was boldly written on all the products we have which led me to say we don't have diclofenac sodium. But our boss told me to check properly that most of the diclofenac products I'm holding is diclofenac sodium and I almost started arguing until one of my colleagues came and showed me where diclofenac sodium is written on the packet, then I shut my mouth immediately. The painful aspect is that I know these drugs too well but never took observation of their compositions. I thank God for not making me fool myself by arguing blindly.

As humans we tend to only accept what appeals to our emotions or opinions without considering the claims of others. When you come across something contrary to your opinion, you humble yourself, sit down and learn so that you can be able to discover the appropriate truth. There is even a proverb that says "in every rumour there is an element of truth."

The EnthronedbyGod guy is doing a nice job, there are many things he has observed and experienced that many of us has not, so instead of arguing, why not allow him dish out his knowledge without causing an uproar. It is then left for you to either believe or not afterall belief in a thing, person or opinion is not by force.

@CanadaOrBust since we haven't seen anyone using voodoo to help or redeem a nation why don't you venture into that business or don't you want fame and riches too? At least we can get first hand information about the claims of voodoo from your own experience.

@Riyagodess can you share what your daddy told you in regards to the juju questions you asked him? Because of me please spill the beans. Lol

We will go far in life only if we have a humble heart to learn, unlearn or relearn instead of having pride in false, partial or half knowledge.

Thanks.

God bless.
You are right. It's very important to look at opinions from a neutral standpoint. When an opinion different from yours is raised, it's your duty to dig into it properly and see where it leads. Only then can we find the truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Seanixking: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
[quote
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

My sense is that those powers have very limited effect on our world otherwise presidents and such can’t survive. Also things like banking, sports, lottery will not be possible

You have a simplistic view to life. It's not either black or white. There are shades of many colours in between.

Logic, philosophy, psychology, science, technology, man, quantum physics, spirituality, the spiritual side all have their place in this life. Your question should be how does all these interplay? What is the nature of the cosmos?

There are things you don't know nor understand.

Ask God for wisdom and understanding and be open and humble enough to learn.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Watchmanjesse:

Thanks.

God bless.

But can’t u see u r the one with a closed mind. All I’m doing is asking questions - which is exactly how u learn, while at the same time saying many times that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. There is even a saying “question everything”. That’s how knowledge advances not wide-eyedly accepting every unsubstantiated rumor u hear

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Haba I won't say such na.

Of course u won’t. U know it’s a joke

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I don’t think people get expelled from cults. They get killed instead
My Friend,Stop all these ur u think u thought.
when u actually don't know."The only true wisdom is not knowing and accepting and knowing u don't know.
What if i tell u,Til Date NAS don't have the time to Kill any one but Expel Defaulting members.
Can't keep dragging somethings with u.
What u don't know is bigger than u.
Besides,u reason like a Toddler.

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BABSSSOO(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
JBoss25:
video am and post for nairaland
aba Bros, so make the guy go the scene go dey do video...kai you bad ooo
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
SmartestG:

You are right. It's very important to look at opinions from a neutral standpoint. When an opinion different from yours is raised, it's your duty to dig into it properly and see where it leads. Only then can we find the truth.

And the only way u do that is by asking questions, questions like: please baba, if u can make people invisible, why don’t u help us in sports? Always bear in mind, trickery, fraud, illusion usually reside in hidden things. There are reasons they are kept hidden. Eg, if u want people to think cell phones operate on juju, u can’t bring them out for everyone to examine.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
DeeMain:

You have a simplistic view to life. It's not either black or white there are shades of many colours in between.

Logic, philosophy, psychology, science, technology, man, quantum physics, spirituality, the spiritual side all have their place in this life. Your question should be how does all these interplay? What is the nature of the cosmos?

There are things you don't know nor understand.

Ask God for wisdom and understanding and be open and humble enough to learn.

BUT I AM THE ONE WITH THE OPEN MIND. I am the one asking questions AND I am the one who has said many times that ANYTHING is possible in this universe. U are the one saying obvious questions should not be asked.
There being shades of many colors does not answer the question why juju countries don’t win all sports events.

That’s logical reasoning. Refute it with equally logical reasoning not some ad hominem stuff

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by d33types: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
If you guys want to debunk or confirm the existence of the supernatural or juju or even God, please take that elsewhere to another thread, but stop your deliberate derailing.

CanadaOrBust, RiyaGoddess and the likes are likely cultists masquerading as ashawos and their patrons who are bent on adding unnecessary content to this page thereby making it unattractive to potential readers.

OP and Others, please don't be carried away by their tactics. This page is for the anticult message passed on by saynotocultism and not for some olosho and her gang.

Gandollaar:
What made the lady an olosho? I take exceptions to that.
I'm not even going to explain. I'll not be a part of their derails.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
d33types:
If you guys want to debunk or confirm the existence of the supernatural or juju or even God, please take that elsewhere to another thread, but stop your deliberate derailing.

CanadaOrBust, RiyaGoddess and the likes are likely cultists masquerading as ashawos and their patrons who are bent on adding unnecessary content to this page thereby making it unattractive to potential readers.

OP and Others, please don't be carried away by their tactics. This page is for the anticult message passed on by saynotocultism and not for some olosho and her gang.

Here they come again. My man this thread is not on front page. The only way people see it is because our comments keep it on crime section front page. Besides OP said juju made cultists bulletproof, making it part of the discussion.
I’ve referred people on other threads to this thread. Try doing same if u really care
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Reading Comment Is Sweeter Than Commenting, If U Know U Know

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
culturedboss:

My Friend,Stop all these ur u think u thought.
when u actually don't know."The only true wisdom is not knowing and accepting and knowing u don't know.
What if i tell u,Til Date NAS don't have the time to Kill any one but Expel Defaulting members.
Can't keep dragging somethings with u.
What u don't know is bigger than u.
Besides,u reason like a Toddler.

I’m not getting in the gutter with u. You obviously have not been following the thread. Go back and read the thread. All these have been resolved.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gandollaar(f): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
d33types:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tonyspecial:
Reading Comment Is Sweeter Than Commenting, If U Know U Know

So true. But if we all just read comments, the thread would disappear

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CanadaOrBust: 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gandollaar:

No mind am. He probably just saw the thread. And the only reason he saw it is because our “derailing” comments kept it on front page. Ironic ain’t it

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 1000angstroms(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
osaroosei:
drop your cappa digit
I've been seeing all your hyperventilation, and can only conclude that you are a wenkule lord if not an outright dead ass impersonating lubber.
Why not calm down, we are preaching no to cultism and you are busy brandishing stupidity.

42 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DeeMain(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

BUT I AM THE ONE WITH THE OPEN MIND. I am the one asking questions AND I am the one who has said many times that ANYTHING is possible in this universe. U are the one saying obvious questions should not be asked.
There being shades of many colors does not answer the question why juju countries don’t win all sports events.

That’s logical reasoning. Refute it with equally logical reasoning not some ad hominem stuff

The universe runs by principles/laws which God had set in motion from the beginning of time.

There are laws of the universe, like the Law of cause and effect. Read about them. Those laws are forces just like spiritual forces. So someone not using juju but doing something by faith or belief is exercising an equally powerful force on the universe.

Beliefs and faith are forces in the spirit realm.

Principles are forces in the universe. Someone obeying the laws of success/peak performance for example will be richer/better than someone using juju alone or prayer alone, all things being equal.

A skill is a force. Wisdom and understanding are forces too...

The spiritual realm is a realm where men access to gain some form of advantage or additional forces over others or over a challenge. So prayer, juju, meditation, confessions are forces too and are attempts or means by which men gain such advantage or exercise such forces.

Read about quantum physics. I call it the science of the spirit realm. It will help you understand the spiritual side of life. If you are a Christian, it may help you understand the bible better.

Read Leke Alder's Illuminaire for a deeper understanding of Christian spirituality if you are a Christian. It can answer some of your questions too if you are an atheist.

To engage you in this topic is a long thing and I don't have that time. It's why I am writing you in little bytes.

May God lead you aright.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by mathew247: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
OP did well but the only way to avoid them is when a cultist threatens you involve army people, he'll then sign an undertaking if anything happens to you na him dem go hold.

The truth here is they're all extortionist

And if you still want to join go join ogboni or any occultic society,campus fraternity na fraud and there's no gain as long as you keep identifying with them. BYEE

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ojkalito(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
d33types:

I'm not even going to explain. I'll not be a part of their derails.
Nobody is derailing, this thread is active coz of those comments so go back to reading without saying anything while those who have something to say gets the space
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by alexola20(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by alexola20(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2019

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by olaolaking: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

The only thing u can reveal that can shock me is tell me baba will kill, say, Atiku tomorrow. Everything else na wash. Common sense will tell u these things can’t be as Nigerians think otherwise people with many enemies (like Trump) can’t stay alive. Do u realize entire countries want US presidents dead. Yet they rarely get sick. The only way they get killed is with a GUN. That’s why your dad couldn’t answer your question.
I have told you. Come to Otta after sango. Where there are about 5 indegenes, say it publicly with conviction that there is nothing like juju.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by osaroosei: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
1000angstroms:

I've been seeing all your hyperventilation, and can only conclude that you are a wenkule lord if not an outright dead ass impersonating lubber.
Why not calm down, we are preaching no to cultism and you are busy brandishing stupidity.
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.