Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3104173 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2020
there's this die hard cultist that has been disturbing me and hell bent on initiating me into the game, he's been asking me several times to become one of 'em despite always seeing me with the bible, he swore to protect me and also make people get scared of me as he promised me power, boldness and fame.
Well recently he was caught while robbing someone of a motorcycle and the vigilantes shot at him but the bullet couldn't penetrate his body as he snatched the guy's bike and sped off, the vigilantes never gave up as they pursued him with their bike and caught up with him and gave him matchets cuts but the charm was still potent as the matchets bounced back and he was unhurt.
As the vigilantes saw him as the man of steel, they overpowered him, put a tyre on his neck, poured petrol on him and set him on fire and he was roasted and his body burnt beyond recognition.
His cultist brothers ran away and never revenged his death.

38 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2020
guys if you know someone that is a cultist or has any notorious lifestyle, don't even walk with him, I have a very bitter experience and it was God that saved me that day from being roasted after He saw my innocence.
Back in 2014 there was this guy that we both learnt how to repair generators, due to the skills as we were both apprentice we got so close but I started to distance myself from him after I went through his phone's gallery and saw all those rubbish cult songs, chants and pictures.
One day he came to me after I complained that I was broke, he now told me about a lady that asked him to come over and repair her generator so we should go together and he'll then share with me the proceeds. So I got so happy and we both went out and he offered to book keke a drop for only both of us, I noticed how he kept staring at the face of each keke driver before he finally settled for a certain innocent looking man in his early 50's, I observed he was with a matchet and I asked him the essence of the matchet and he told me he'll be going for bush clearing at the same lady's farm after we're done repairing her generator, unknown to me that his intention was to use the matchet to threaten and rob the keke driver.
He then made a fake call and told me the Lady was in the farm and asked us to come over to the farm and assist her after which we'll both go back to her home, repair the generator.
The unsuspecting keke driver drove us to the bush according to this guy's direction and then we arrived at a thick bush, then he came out, removed the matchet, pointed at the driver and asked him to remove all the money he has and surrender it to him, the man yielded and immediately the man drove off with full speed and started shouting "ino oh, ino oh ino oh" (thief oh 3x) then the guy escaped and i was left dumbfounded.
The young men living there came out and the driver told them that he was robbed by two guys and they cited me and pursued me, how I escaped was God's pure grace and I found myself at home.
That was how God saved me as I'd have been burnt cos here in Calabar thieves get burnt for something as little as a phone or wallet.
I then learnt my lessons, the bastard however came to my place, apologized and shared the money but I rejected it and he robbed the keke driver of the sum of 20 thousand naira.
He told me he needed the money so as to pay their monthly dues cos if you're a member and you don't have money to pay you'll be severely dealt with, reason why they go into arm robbery and pilfering.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
yeah a friend that stays in ebonyi confirmed it and even said she celebrated her birthday 2 days before the sad incidence and her name is Gladys
But seems to me that Lady killed too maybe was also one of them, judging from the colour of her dress.

Omo the way them take comot the brain.. Chei

People dey vex ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Ometech:

My dear, till 2023, the people of the State(Ebonyi) should be prayerful. Only God knows what the defection of their Governor will bring to the state. As he is fighting all the State political elites who failed to defect with him from PDP to APC. He is using those cultists to cause mayhem in the State;he would allegedly tell the public that it was his political opponents who did. Just to gain his political ambition. RIP to the dead ones.
I can't count the number of appointees he has sacked from office just because they refused to defect with him and he is busy doing all these to please his Fulani masters in Aso Rock since APC promised him 2023 presidential zoning to the SE so he's all fighting for the ticket not knowing he'll soon be used and dump.
cc LZAA imhotep NgadaAwo Gandollaar

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jumper524(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
guys if you know someone that is a cultist or has any notorious lifestyle, don't even walk with him, I have a very bitter experience and it was God that saved me that day from being roasted after He saw my innocence.
Back in 2014 there was this guy that we both learnt how to repair generators, due to the skills as we were both apprentice we got so close but I started to distance myself from him after I went through his phone's gallery and saw all those rubbish cult songs, chants and pictures.
One day he came to me after I complained that I was broke, he now told me about a lady that asked him to come over and repair her generator so we should go together and he'll then share with me the proceeds. So I got so happy and we both went out and he offered to book keke a drop for only both of us, I noticed how he kept staring at the face of each keke driver before he finally settled for a certain innocent looking man in his early 50's, I observed he was with a matchet and I asked him the essence of the matchet and he told me he'll be going for bush clearing at the same lady's farm after we're done repairing her generator, unknown to me that his intention was to use the matchet to threaten and rob the keke driver.
He then made a fake call and told me the Lady was in the farm and asked us to come over to the farm and assist her after which we'll both go back to her home, repair the generator.
The unsuspecting keke driver drove us to the bush according to this guy's direction and then we arrived at a thick bush, then he came out, removed the matchet, pointed at the driver and asked him to remove all the money he has and surrender it to him, the man yielded and immediately the man drove off with full speed and started shouting "ino oh, ino oh ino oh" (thief oh 3x) then the guy escaped and i was left dumbfounded.
The young men living there came out and the driver told them that he was robbed by two guys and they cited me and pursued me, how I escaped was God's pure grace and I found myself at home.
That was how God saved me as I'd have been burnt cos here in Calabar thieves get burnt for something as little as a phone or wallet.
I then learnt my lessons, the bastard however came to my place, apologized and shared the money but I rejected it and he robbed the keke driver of the sum of 20 thousand naira.
He told me he needed the money so as to pay their monthly dues cos if you're a member and you don't have money to pay you'll be severely dealt with, reason why they go into arm robbery and pilfering.
so pesin go scope me join cult, make me do bad things and I go still dey pay due??

to who?

if you be cultist for this platform, your fadaaaaa two times.

which kind rubbish association be this?

all through my uni years, I never liked that shit.
always saw myself as someone greater and better..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jumper524(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
I can't count the number of appointees he has sacked from office just because they refused to defect with him and he is busy doing all these to please his Fulani masters in Aso Rock since APC promised him 2023 presidential zoning to the SE so he's all fighting for the ticket not knowing he'll soon be used and dump.
cc LZAA imhotep NgadaAwo Gandollaar
lies upon lies.
umahhi ain't stupid and he made it clear that his defection was a protest to the pdp to zone it's ticket to the east.
apc never zoned to the east and won't likely zone to the east.
every sane mind knows that.
apc are zoning to the south in general and who wins the primaries carries the day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BadAdviser: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
Keep talking rubbish you know nothing about.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by AuntRose(f): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
jumper524:
lies upon lies.
umahhi ain't stupid and he made it clear that his defection was a protest to the pdp to zone it's ticket to the east.
apc never zoned to the east and won't likely zone to the east.
every sane mind knows that.
apc are zoning to the south in general and who wins the primaries carries the day.
Ok. Please don't derail this thread. The politics section is wide open for you both. wink

18 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kingfish542:

baggar wey dey use term "Jew"........ e be like say u just wan talk

No they say bastard and 48
Aye axemen say Jew
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
jumper524:
so pesin go scope me join cult, make me do bad things and I go still dey pay due??

to who?

if you be cultist for this platform, your fadaaaaa two times.

which kind rubbish association be this?

all through my uni years, I never liked that shit.
always saw myself as someone greater and better..
na viking put dat thing for head pass...dm no dae use their dues play oo....them go gader all the monthly/yearly money for merriment(celebration). Last last na fight go end am.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
wfjimmytobby:
strong men Dem..na Dem dey reign...heavy metal
Omo abipabe. Fobo jona

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by UnBanEbenezer(f): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
guys what's your advice to these fellow
https://www.nairaland.com/6296278/me-cultist-after-life#96723910
Usorohtheman:
I stay in Port Harcourt. I had an issue with a lady in the compound I'm staying. She decided to invite her nephew who is a cultist. And when the guy came, he picked up a fight with me. However, we fought. Now, after the fight, he has gone to call more of his colleagues to come attack me.

I had to leave the area, I went to my friend's place to stay and spend the night there in order to cool off. Today, my dad called and he is telling me not to come back to the house for now. He said that the cultists are looking for me.

So please house, what can I do? I can't run from the house.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 5:27am On Dec 05, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
guys what's your advice to these fellow
https://www.nairaland.com/6296278/me-cultist-after-life#96723910
the best thing to do is to report to the police.....but him for no run commot for house sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2020
Deffjam:
the best thing to do is to report to the police.....but him for no run commot for house sef.
Bros e no easy laidat oh
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2020
Altair25:
Bros e no easy laidat oh
true, but as long as the girl still dae the compound......and if him no want report to police or any force(best shot)...and if truly say the matter na serious issues make him look for that particular frat exco ,go report to them....but money fit follow.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Vanzcharles(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Sennex57:

No they say bastard and 48
Aye axemen say Jew

No be only Jew na pharisee

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Deffjam:
true, but as long as the girl still dae the compound......and if him no want report to police or any force(best shot)...and if truly say the matter na serious issues make him look for that particular frat exco ,go report to them....but money fit follow.
the problem wey dey here be say, if him remit money give them, automatically dem don mark am as pesin wey dem go open office for him head. At the same time, if him carry para come na still potential case, because if the frat wey dey find am so na baggers, dem fit get hands for para side

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Altair25:
the problem wey dey here be say, if him remit money give them, automatically dem don mark am as pesin wey dem go open office for him head. At the same time, if him carry para come na still potential case, because if the frat wey dey find am so na baggers, dem fit get hands for para side
lolx ,as if u dae my mind to use money settle baggers atimes dae backfire especially if person be jjc.. Make the guy just use police ,the lady go write undertaking, hw u see am?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2020
Deffjam:
lolx ,as if u dae my mind to use money settle baggers atimes dae backfire especially if person be jjc.. Make the guy just use police ,the lady go write undertaking, hw u see am?
E be like say na dah wan sure pass, but make him dey sure say the para wey him wan run the graph with no be xy's or anything laidat, if not na anoda case be dat

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BadAdviser: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Aro
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Altair25:
E be like say na dah wan sure pass, but make him dey sure say the para wey him wan run the graph with no be xy's or anything laidat, if not na anoda case be dat
I read that thread the guy didn't mention the particular gang that was after him. That mile 2 area has 4 cult groups, iceland, debam(bobos), jvc and greenlanders. Not baggars. If he had been specific someone would have put a call across.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
BadAdviser:

Oga shut up abeg. Noise maker. Yan Yan yan yan.
You go soon collect
the guy has become arrogant and boasterious, threatening and insulting anyone who has contrary opinion. Where is the change man in him? Maybe because he now has a handful of followings on this thread. I don't even believe he really was a cultist. "The men fights the war, the women tell the stories."

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by modsAREuselesss: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Exmilitant:
I read that thread the guy didn't mention the particular gang that was after him. That mile 2 area has 4 cult groups, iceland, debam(bobos), jvc and greenlanders. Not baggars. If he had been specific someone would have put a call across.
all these people u mentioned have baggars ot
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BadAdviser: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
Exmilitant:
the guy has become arrogant and boasterious, threatening and insulting anyone who has contrary opinion. Where is the change man in him? Maybe because he now has a handful of followings on this thread. I don't even believe he really was a cultist. "The men fights the war, the women tell the stories."
You couldn't have said it better. Just free am. Men go trail the idiot soon and e must collect

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
BadAdviser:

You couldn't have said it better. Just free am. Men go trail the idiot soon and e must collect
nothing like trailing him. Whatever happens in nairaland stays in nairaland. He is incosequential in the real world.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
Baggars no dey street for ph, na those guys i mention.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BadAdviser: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Exmilitant:
nothing like trailing him. Whatever happens in nairaland stays in nairaland. He is incosequential in the real world.
Real matters but preaching aside,that guy go collect and e go enter nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
Exmilitant:
Ohhh... Okay na speculation on my side sha
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
Actually, Baggars in PH are 'civilized' compared to their offshoots. So it's not really a new thing to see quite a number of them in the Police Force
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by modsAREuselesss: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Altair25:
Actually, Baggars in PH are 'civilized' compared to their offshoots. So it's not really a new thing to see quite a number of them in the Police Force
leave this thing abeg. i worked with sipem ph and i must say all the cults in oh ae nuisance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2020
hustla:
Selina tested, the movie, coming soon

https://twitter.com/iamUncleMark/status/1331955306352549888?s=20
I hold am stand! Those Vikings like that statement

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.