Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life (9404 Views)

Cultist Are Threatening Me. I'm Scared / My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / Help Cultist Are Chasing Me In My Dreams, They Want To Initiate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
I stay in Port Harcourt. I had an issue with a lady in the compound I'm staying. She decided to invite her nephew who is a cultist. And when the guy came, he picked up a fight with me. However, we fought. Now, after the fight, he has gone to call more of his colleagues to come attack me.

I had to leave the area, I went to my friend's place to stay and spend the night there in order to cool off. Today, my dad called and he is telling me not to come back to the house for now. He said that the cultists are looking for me.

So please house, what can I do? I can't run from the house.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Greystone: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:
I stay in Port Harcourt. I had an issue with a lady in the compound I'm staying. She decided to invite her nephew who is a cultist. And when the guy came, he picked up a fight with me. However, we fought. Now, after the fight, he has gone to call more of his colleagues to come attack me.

I had to leave the area, I went to my friend's place to stay and spend the night there in order to cool off. Today, my dad called and he is telling me not to come back to the house for now. He said that the cultists are looking for me.

So please house, what can I do? I can't run from the house.

Something must kill a man.

14 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Greystone:

Something must kill a man.
what should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Wittyglam(f): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Leave that environment for some time or go and apologize to the girl.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Greystone: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2020

64 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by chinchonglee(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
The more you run, the more they feel superior.
I can never let anyone threaten my existence.

Get ur guys too... Make every body dey form cultist.
The matter go settle once

35 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Odoogu(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
reach out to your neighbor and Smothen things out( even if she was at fault)
then you request she talks to her brother to call off his friends.
but if it's unrelated to her, please talk to any trusted security agent nearby.
stay safe

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Greystone:

Get ur neighbor's phone number. The lady u quarrelled with and make peace with her.

Bros, I can't do that. The lady is troublesome. If I do that, she will take advantage of the whole thing. She is very Manipulative

7 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Odoogu:
stay safe

Thanks man
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Odoogu:
stay safe

Thanks man, but this is not the first time she is doing this or I'm the first person she has done this to. She capitalizes on one's weakness.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by SoBright101: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Report at the nearest police station. The girl and her nephew will be arrested and must write undertaken that nothing would happen to you. Those guys are coward, they shiver at the presence of police or military or street oriented guys, they only flex muscle against innocent one, especially when they noticed you are afraid of them.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
chinchonglee:

I like this your comment. I want to involve the military sha

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by baralatie(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
okay you knack the girl abi wetin you do the girl? first thing first

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by baralatie(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

I like this your comment. I want to involve the military sha
is that so?
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
chinchonglee:

I like this your comment. I want to involve the military sha. Also, I'm thinking of g
oing back to the house anytime from now. I believe those people are taking advantage of the fact that I'm not at home. They think I'm scared of them, that's why I ran.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Odoogu(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Thanks man, but this is not the first time she is doing this or I'm the first person she has done this to. She capitalizes on one's weakness.

still do same and when it's over, try every possible way to mind your business!!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
baralatie:
okay you knack the girl abi wetin you do the girl?
first thing first

Bro, I no knack anybody. Na just normal face me I face you quarrel oooo.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
baralatie:
is that so?
Yes bro, that's how I want it. But is it ok??
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Odoogu:

still do same and when it's over, try every possible way to mind your business!!

I always mind my business bro.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
SoBright101:
Report at the nearest police station. The girl and her nephew would be arrested and must write undertaken that nothing would happen to you. Those guys are coward, they shiver at the presence of police or military, they only flex muscle against innocent one, especially when they noticed you are afraid of them.

That's the way to go bro. Thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by baralatie(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Bro, I no knack anybody. Na just normal face me I face you quarrel oooo.
okay
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
SoBright101:
Report at the nearest police station. The girl and her nephew would be arrested and must write undertaken that nothing would happen to you. Those guys are coward, they shiver at the presence of police or military, they only flex muscle against innocent one, especially when they noticed you are afraid of them.

That's the way to go bro. Nobody fit carry me shine shoe.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by baralatie(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Yes bro, that's how I want it. But is it ok??
if na military no problem but it is to engage them so that they will form peace first then if the attack continue na police case I!
who first report to determine but when woman matter involve e fit no favour so pursue you peace with clever tact

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
baralatie:

okay

The issue now is that my dad is against it. He said he is a Christian, that he does not want any trouble.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by baralatie(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

The issue now is that my dad is against it. He said he is a Christian, that he does not want any trouble.
so which one does paley want now
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
baralatie:

if na military no problem but it is to engage them so that they will form peace first then if the attack continue na police case I!
who first report to determine but when woman matter involve e fit no favour so pursue you peace with clever tact

The woman does not want peace either. She is the one inciting her nephew.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by baralatie(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

The woman does not want peace either. She is the one inciting her nephew.
because you missed the first chance of cooling her down now!
na woman she be
it will shock you say the woman with all the noise it is only a very small thing that will put out the flamme

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
baralatie:

so which one does paley want now

He say make I dey where I dey till tomorrow. By then the matter go don die down. But bros, e dey pinch me for body to dey hear am.
Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by baralatie(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
Usorohtheman:

He say make I dey where I dey till tomorrow. By then the matter go don die down. But bros, e dey pinch me for body to dey hear am.
you too dey form power nau!as e dey pinch you!
you fit go area go collect matchette for body
you set know say all these ph bad boys dem when them do their own everybody don take off.
na only you go remain wether for this life or however e be

so decide and decide well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
baralatie:

because you missed the first chance of cooling her down now!
na woman she be
it will shock you say the woman with all the noise it is only a very small thing that will put out the flamme

I know but I don't want to make peace with her either. She is too cunning. I want follow am hot hot. As e dey hot. But no more fight. I want put more fear for her body.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Donspicey: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
You wey dey follow woman dey drag matter like market woman wetin u been dey tink

You even get muscle to fight:set awon mike tyson..

You see dis life ehhnn,sometin must kill a man....

Some go say if u cant beat dem,join dem.......

But u knw whateven bfr u join dem,dey go still design you......

Try find elderly person make he follow you beg dem..den after dat u flex dem.....

No bam ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life by Usorohtheman(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
baralatie:
you too dey form power nau!
Lol.... based on Superman na. Bros, na Port Harcourt, I dey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sodom & Gomorrah: See What Happened At One Love Beach [must See] / Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo) / Shocking News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.