Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3068603 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2020
Continued... With this ballsy attack on high level bobo personalities (the dos and the face), the klansmen doubled down on their defences and calls were made to their mother plantation (equivalent of a viking deck, nbm temple etc) in unical for reinforcements. A mother plantation HIT squad of five Ave's arrived and surveillance was placed on maf activity. Within the coming week, two mafioso were dropped, their right hands chopped off and placed on their corpses with the five fingers stretched out befor rigor mortis would set in. A clear sign that the klansmen would not twiddle their thumbs whilst being butchered.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BigBabyJesus: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2020
[s]
Altair25:
Continued... With this ballsy attack on high level bobo personalities (the dos and the face), the klansmen doubled down on their defences and calls were made to their mother plantation (equivalent of a viking deck, nbm temple etc) in unical for reinforcements. A mother plantation HIT squad of five Ave's arrived and surveillance was placed on maf activity. Within the coming week, two mafioso were dropped, their right hands chopped off and placed on their corpses with the five fingers stretched out befor rigor mortis would set in. A clear sign that the klansmen would not twiddle their thumbs whilst being butchered.

[/s]

Abeg save us the bs history of this senseless gang wars .

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2020
Seeing the odds, the mafioso took a trick out of their old rule book and employed the services of a few street gangs to run intel on klan hideouts. Two more klans were dropped and two more mafioso went down before the state anti cultism unit began a crackdown on well known klan and maf neighbourhoods

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Chai! Who let the dog out? Who? Who?
Aside cult related issues, I have to come to terms that stupidity is the glory of many.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by BABSSSOO(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2020
Who be this irritant sef, shey no be say dem no curse you sha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2020
With the state government on their backs, the two frats decided to cut their losses and a truce was called for. After some negotiations, the two frats worked out a calendar of sorts, with the mafioso collecting the 'security levies' for the first semester and the klans collecting for the second semester. And that's that, lives lost just because a pack of idle students considered extorting campus businesses their 'right' and were insulted just because someone else had dipped fingers into the pie.

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Casan0va: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2020
I find it actually maddening that a student sent to higher institution of learning becomes a "mafioso" or a "klansman" or "axeman" or "bird" or whatever name they choose to bear and begin to butcher his fellow human on the basis of color.

If truly bloodletting was their aim, they should have joined the Nigerian military in the fight against internal insurrection.

At least you're officially backed by the government, you have foreign weapons, you have carte blanche to kill insurgents in any way you deem fit and come back home a hero.

Its madness that Chibuike or Akpan or Taofeek or Olamide kids himself into believing he's a reincarnation of a Scandinavian pirate or a Sicilian Mafia member.
Your parents actually believe you're in school learning for a better future and you're there spending time mapping your enemies and watching your back.

It's well. angry

33 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2020
Our idiot of the week is going hardddddd

Gotta respect the effort put into being stupid

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sweetguy10(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Faction after faction

From pyrates to buccanerrs to Vikings and after exhausting all scandanavian larps they turn to Sicilian mafia .

Very soon we go get Ninjas, Shaolins and when they finish with Asia dem go turn to Wakanda and from there marvel comics .

One day we will wake up to hear Ninja Turtles and Teletubies dey fight for Ekosodi UNIBEN back gate.

Pathetic losers.

Lol this guy dey craze grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rajman45(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
In october of 2000, the norsemen in their bid to entrench the vikings in rivers state did set up the supreme Iceland confraternity and Ateke Tom was made the anchor head. This move angered so many men who were SOB to Ateke, they eventually left to form their own group. Onyegwu formed Onyegwu marine, Julius formed the Greenlanders and Tekena started the Redlanders. With this many splinter groups, Portharcourt was never to be the same again.. dfrost, i know the incident you cited, now a cultist killed a rival cultist to make his bone how does that conflict with what i am saying? He didn't kill an innocent child or woman but a CULTIST like himself.. Spinoza, my greatest of philosophers said that, if circumstances are seen as unfortunate, it is only because of inadequate conception of realities. Cultist are all pawns in the hands of the masters- fated to die!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
hustla:

You seem to want to be our idiot of the week so bad

grin
He doesn't want people to expose OT's

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Omahlaycha: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Altair25:
With the state government on their backs, the two frats decided to cut their losses and a truce was called for. After some negotiations, the two frats worked out a calendar of sorts, with the mafioso collecting the 'security levies' for the first semester and the klans collecting for the second semester. And that's that, lives lost just because a pack of idle students considered extorting campus businesses their 'right' and were insulted just because someone else had dipped fingers into the pie.
Bros, ur contribution dey on point no b lie, sentiment no dey am at all, unlike d bloody hypocrites wen dey d tread..but d posts for down bn mention family and mafia confra separately, u fit confirm d info&enlighten us about d other mafia if u sabi dem?
Accountability:
PYRATES CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SEADOGS (N.A.S.).

SUPREME EIYE CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF AIRLORDS (N.A.A.).

BUCCANEERS CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SEALORDS (N.A.S.) or BROTHERS ACROSS NIGERIA (B.A.N.).

BLACK AXXE CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as NEO BLAK MOVEMENT (N.B.M.).

SUPREME MAPHITES CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as GREEN CIRCUIT ASSOCIATION (G.C.A.).

SUPREME VIKINGS CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as DE NORSEMEN KCLUB INCORPORATED (D.N.K.I.).

KLANSMEN KONFRATERNITY is formally registered as CLAN CLUB INTERNATIONAL (C.C.I.) or ETERNAL FRATERNAL ORDER OF LEGION KONSORTIUM (E.F.O.L.K.).

FAMILY CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as FAMILY FRATERNITY OF NIGERIA (F.F.N.).

SUPREME MAFIA CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as UMBREMA LEGEND CLUB OF NIGERIA (U.L.C.N.).

BROTHERHOOD OF THE BLOOD CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF LIBERATED TIGERS (N.A.L.T.).

SUPREME BURKINA FASO REVOLUTION CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as NOBLE PEACE CLUB (N.P.C.).

JURIST CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as PATRIOTIC LORDS INITIATIVE FOR JUSTICE (P.L.I.J.) or NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GRAND LORDS (N.A.G.L.).

TROJAN HORSE CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF EXPENDITIONERS (N.A.E.) or TROJAN HORSE ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (T.H.A.N.).

WARLORD CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as NATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF DONNISTS (N.B.D.).

ISRAELITE JUDGES CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WHITE CATS (N.A.W.C.) or WHITE MOVEMENT OF AFRICA.

SUPREME DOMINION CONFRATERNITY is formally registered as DOMINION ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (D.A.N.).

Accountability:
Just like the six major campus cult groups that share the ideology of 'sailing' OT, Family Fraternity of Nigeria&Umbrema Legend Club of Nigeria are modelled after the Italian mafia and share the same 'family business' OT save for little differences such as, ULCN uses green(more of lemon) beret as opposed to the use of fedora by FFN. Also ULCN regularly uses words like 'Brave', 'Legend', 'Certainly'&few others which FFN doesn't use, alongside other little differences. Even members often times confuse one for the other.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OBelz(f): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
In october of 2000, the norsemen in their bid to entrench the vikings in rivers state did set up the supreme Iceland confraternity and Ateke Tom was made the anchor head. This move angered so many men who were SOB to Ateke, they eventually left to form their own group. Onyegwu formed Onyegwu marine, Julius formed the Greenlanders and Tekena started the Redlanders. With this many splinter groups, Portharcourt was never to be the same again.. dfrost, i know the incident you cited, now a cultist killed a rival cultist to make his bone how does that conflict with what i am saying? He didn't kill an innocent child or woman but a CULTIST like himself.. Spinoza, my greatest of philosophers said that, if circumstances are seen as unfortunate, it is only because of inadequate conception of realities. Cultist are all pawns in the hands of the masters- fated to die!
You were indeed a militant

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by fineguy11(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Faction after faction

From pyrates to buccanerrs to Vikings and after exhausting all scandanavian larps they turn to Sicilian mafia .

Very soon we go get Ninjas, Shaolins and when they finish with Asia dem go turn to Wakanda and from there marvel comics .

One day we will wake up to hear Ninja Turtles and Teletubies dey fight for Ekosodi UNIBEN back gate.

Pathetic losers.
You are hilarious..I understand where you are coming from tho..

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LeopardX: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Faction after faction

Pathetic losers.

Lol abeg make i laugh small jare.
this comment cracked my ribs grin
BigBabyJesus:

Faction after faction

Pathetic losers.

Lol abeg make i laugh small jare.
this comment cracked my ribs

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ateke the newly crown anchor head was very much afraid because those men were his seniors who started the beaches in '94, but Soboma George told him not to worry, so the iceland under soboma declared war on both the greenlanders and onyegwu boys. Tekena was beheaded inside house. Julius was chased out of Okrika to Portharcourt were he told Asari Dokubo about iceland atrocities in Okrika. Asari immediately declared war on Ateke and since he was well armed and powerful he succeeded in driving Ateke away from Portharcourt to Okrika. Ateke came back to his hometown in Okuchiri, Okrika, there he cried to his sponsors the former minister of transport in OBJ's govt. The sponsor quickly supplied ammunitions and ordered the iceland restrategized...

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Faction after faction

Pathetic losers.
Whats your grouse sir? You seemed bitter over something. You have a solution over this plague called cultism that is ravaging our youths? Please do tell us instead of yelping and yelling over every posts. Some are narrating their experiences and encounters with cultist, this i know is not enough to eradicate the menace of cultism that is why i came up with my own pattern. So i would suggest you set aside emotion and rationally proffer a solution if you've got one.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
The sponsor quickly supplied ammunitions and ordered the iceland restrategized...

P. Sekibo

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
. So i would suggest you set aside emotion and rationally proffer a solution if you've got one.

You don't need to engage him. You will only invite to create more nuisance.

What's your own suggestion on stopping this menace?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
The iceland decided to pin a deck in every corner of rivers state and so boys who had embrace Iceland were ordered to go back to their communities and established a deck. By this time i was the doffman of Aqualina Marine, Calabar. We vikings then sympathized with asari and julius because they were norsemen. Oyegwu was chased to bayelsa his state of origin. Asari and Ateke's war became so tough that president Obasanjo had to call a peace meeting and afterward gave asari a white hummer jeep and ateke a red one this was before the 2003 elections....

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
dfrost:

P. Sekibo
Bad guy you decoded the man so fast. But he is Abiye Sekibo not P.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
dfrost:

You don't need to engage him. You will only invite to create more nuisance.

What's your own suggestion on stopping this menace?
i am coming to that, cultism in Nigeria cannot be STOPPED, but can be contained. I started a program last year were i visited secondary schools at Elelenwo and Rumuokoro and had discussions with the students on the snares and dangers of cultism. I need more hands as soon as schools resumes next year. At least we have to start somewhere.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Omahlaycha:

Bros, ur contribution dey on point no b lie, sentiment no dey am at all, unlike d bloody hypocrites wen dey d tread..but d posts for down bn mention family and mafia confra separately, u fit confirm d info&enlighten us about d other mafia if u sabi dem?

Sorry sir, I don't know much about the maphites. Infact i didn't know such a frat existed till mid last year

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
i am coming to that, cultism in Nigeria cannot be STOPPED, but can be contained. I started a program last year were i visit secondary schools at elelenwo, rumuokoro and had discussion with the students on the snares and dangers of cultism. I need more hands as soon as schools resumes next year. At least we have to start somewhere.

De-marketing and demystifying the groups is one of the fastest method that will surely help.

Those of us that have been scorched already should warn our young ones of the dangers inherent.

Nobody suppose enter bush abeg. Gain no dey am.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Faction after faction

Pathetic losers.
lol,guy you funny o,but na true sha,how persin go go school,na to go become mafioso,you day naija day form mafia and klansmen.very stupid bunch.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
dfrost:

De-marketing and demystifying the groups is one of the fastest method that will surely help.

Those of us that have been scorched already should warn our young ones of the dangers inherent.

Nobody suppose enter bush abeg. Gain no dey am.
Demarketing and demystifying the group will do nada, cultism is making waves across the country especially in rural areas. Not many of them are on nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
I no know if una don finish this discussion but people wey dey argue say juju no dey exist funny grin

With my eyes, I don see where dem dey shoot person with AK47, and e no enter. Nobody tell me dz story o.... I dey there and see am with my koro koro eyes.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
Demarketing and demystifying the group will do nada, cultism is making waves across the country especially in rural areas. Not many of them are on nairaland.

So no efforts should be made at all or what's your position? De-marketing shouldn't be on NL alone. It can done anywhere. You tend to negate every point aimed at demystifying the cults groups and to me, not good at all. Whether it will work or not, let's even give it a try. And surely it is working because many are coming out to expose the ills and scares they've gone through because of it.

It started someday, it will end someday when the uselessness is exposed to its core. Until then we will keep preaching #saynotocultism. Many people never believed that apartheid will end but it did. Abacha turned himself to a demi-god but where is he today? Hitler never believed he would lose but he did.

Edmund Burke nailed it when he said, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Do we fold our hands and say nothing will change, no. We keep pressing on. Shalom matey.

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jmaine: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Exmilitant:

That is exactly what you are doing talking to school kids.. Aren't you trying to demarket cultism?

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by modsAREuselesss: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Abeg save us the bs history of this senseless gang wars .

ths one sounds like a member that is pissed that his cult is been exposed. i am only quoting you to let people know ur mission. your disguise game is wack. u will get no further attention from me so no bother to even quote me. i know u wll be pissed that i bustd u

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PattyMike(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2020
b3llo:
I hear say Bukky boy worry that year for MAPOLY Na Sugar come end am. Sugar too Na rice pellet them use finish am...

No be rice pellet, nah bullet enter eyes tear skull. Live by sword die by sword, him time just reach cus I no dey sure on how the shooter wan aim that eyes. He died around Lalupon Ibadan over a matter that didn't concern him, he just came out to show himself when he start dey here gunshots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shantti(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.