Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,407 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3076060 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 6:56am On Dec 20, 2020
NoBones:
No wonder the "idiots" are just popping out on a daily.

@Green Arrow1 the competition is so strong this month oooooo.

The other one even said I and Ambiitiouscent are the same person, me wey just dey enjoy fresh pounded yam and Bush meat for Makurdi.

Hahahaha. No be small thing bro.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by GreenArrow1(m): 6:57am On Dec 20, 2020
Neddstark:

You dont have to be a cultist to understand that many people in the game have the same strong name. The Uche guy has his own personal wordpress blog. The person using the strong name you mentioned on youtube is enjoying his youtube channel for those having curiosity. Associating them all together to be one person shows your ignorance.

Reminds me of the guy who inferred OP, Charley and Ambitious to be the same person. He has been absent since. But I won't be too preposterous to say you and him are the same person.

@Greenarrow, the competition this week is very strong. Its like they are vying for one trophy or something. grin

Lol! Really strong competition ah swear.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2020
Exmilitant:
Julius was chased out of Okrika to Portharcourt
Bush boys

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2020
dfrost:

De-marketing and demystifying the groups is one of the fastest method that will surely help.

Those of us that have been scorched already should warn our young ones of the dangers inherent.

Nobody suppose enter bush abeg. Gain no dey am.
Most will never hear. Exmilitant, did you go to Community Boys Sec. School Elelenwo to talk about the dangers of cultism?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Omahlaycha: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2020
@Altair25 bros abeg cm continue ur updates before derailers&hypocrites go hijack d tread again, delay is dangerous
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2020
Passionate888:
Most will never hear. Exmilitant, did you go to Community Boys Sec. School Elelenwo to talk about the dangers of cultism?
Nope, i intend to reach elelenwo, oginigba, gtc and craft centre next year...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onward4life(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2020
saynotocultism
Exmilitant
blackboy
Mynd44
Seun
Garfield1
Sarrki
Carzola
Ratello
Engineerboat
Amatarasha
Buhariguy
Buhariadvocate

Tuniski
Ilamina
Ngenekwenu
AutoReportNG
AutoJosh
Explorer

Danelo
bounty007
UnaToto
Aladdin1
Ipodisacriminal
Elagancy
Uhobong
Baruda741
Martins6545
damiBJ
osaroosei
ChristianNorth
ElTafari7
Benekruku
deleharddisk
Omoluyi
peddy231
Cozbymaster97
peterphd
Dfrost
Onebendelonelov
Ojabe
GreenArrow1
CharleyGold
dareenglish
Radiohead6
Neddstark
YoungAkol26
SamuelAnyawu
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun

In the midst for us all to curb cultism from normal human society this is what somebody after praying about his own pain wishes on others.

A particular nightstalker has been given my pics,locations and phone numbers encouraging, unknown person's to cause possible harm, life threatening injuries anywhere I am found.

Alot of nairalanders actually called to asked what was the problem. I told them aleast you have heard my voice, you have my numbers you have seen my pics we could arrange for a meet. I am readily available. Because I do transactions through nairaland and there haven't been an inch complain. It hurts me that nairaland with is truly a Nigerian concept is a faceless platform.

With the rate of increases in unknown attacks and murders, This may be the right platform for assassins to thrive one day because of falsified details required for becoming a member.. He gave out my shop address and ppo like this would be happy that breaking and entry incidence went well...

I suppose he is a tranny if not Nightstalker walk up to me. But the calls of guy someone wants yu gone comes in 5 times a month. Non of the calls is from security agencies looking for me of any wrong doings..

So this honourable house comprising all Leagues of men! Please look into this matter...

Thanks in anticipation

https://www.nairaland.com/6184295/james-nwafor-armageddon-called-awkuzu/2#95012130

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2020
Onward4life which part of the country do you reside?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onward4life(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2020
Exmilitant:
Onward4life which part of the country do you reside?

Abuja
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2020
Exmilitant:
Ok. I pray you succeed. That Elelenwo and Trans-Amadi axis na cultists full there
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Passionate888: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2020
onward4life:

Abuja
Did you threaten or abused him? I know it doesn't warrant his action but I'm just trying to get something
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2020
onward4life, can you create a similar post as a topic in the crime section posting all these information including some discrete images of your shop burgled? Wish I could help but I am just a common man, but will advise you stay very low key and prayerful for now? Please anyone who can help should please try.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onward4life(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2020
Passionate888:
Did you threaten or abused him? I know it doesn't warrant his action but I'm just trying to get something

I never knew this dude.

Since the he follows me on Nairaland...

Check my Nairaland history..

Bro I am rated as funny....

At times I am acerbic

Go ahead ask nairaland who has had any confrontations with me before...??

My pics and number that he has can be presented anywhere prior to the investigation

Better still call me here how my voice sounds bro..

I have been readily available since day one..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onward4life(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2020
Neddstark:
onward4life, can you create a similar post as a topic in the crime section posting all these information including some discrete images of your shop burgled? Wish I could help but I am just a common man, but will advise you stay very low key and prayerful for now? Please anyone who can help should please try.

I didn't say it was burgled..

But since he exposed me to harm..

I worry they could start there as a tip of the ice...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2020
onward4life:

Abuja
What have you done? You know there is always something in something. Was it business gone wrong or what?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2020
Passionate888:
Ok. I pray you succeed. That Elelenwo and Trans-Amadi axis na cultists full there
Although i am starting the campaign in portharcourt, but my brother, if you visit our rural areas in etche, emouha, gokana, tai and ikwerre you go no say cultism na another thing.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onward4life(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2020
Exmilitant:
What have you done? You know there is always something in something. Was it business gone wrong or what?

Nothing sir...

Never done any business that went wrong...

Am legit...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2020
Exmilitant:

More power to your mission. E get places wey my leg fit no enter again. lipsrsealed

I just hope to connect with some people, make peace and see how I can help but some fools don't want to grow up. Carry kush matter for this era and do not want to forget issues wey don happen for more than 10 years even when matter no directly affect them.

So senseless.

That's how my classmate in high school that bagged up almost killed me with his cartel over secondary school matter.

I can't stop praising God honestly. cry cry cry. This was after my final exams.

So I for die throway on top matter wey happen for secondary school. Imagine.

Cultism is bad and is became worse when it entered secondary school and hit the streets.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2020
Passionate888:

Trans-Amadi own na something else.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2020
Exmilitant:
Although i am starting the campaign in portharcourt, but my brother, if you visit our rural areas in etche, emouha, gokana, tai and ikwerre you go no say cultism na another thing.

River State wasn't like this before na. cry

My dad used to take to Civic Center those days. PH was a bomb. Imagine traveling from South-West to PH. It was fun.

God please open the eyes of our youths, please help them find peace and real friends amongst all these wickedness.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2020
onward4life:

Nothing sir...

Never done any business that went wrong...

Am legit...
I want to know your connection with those threatening you. Your enemy must have a face. I can't reply your mail, but i will send you a number to call.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onward4life(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Exmilitant:
I want to know your connection with those threatening you. Your enemy must have a face. I can't reply your mail, but i will send you a number to call.

Baba I no get wahala with anybody

I don't do business of pay ist then expect me I swear

My business is if Yu call over something, I would direct yu to the places Nightstalker mentioned.. Simple

I am a known figure...

I can come out to any location...

He posted my details

And ordered an job on my person...

If I was dat troublesome I wouldn't mention all the responsible opinions of this floor...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Softflameboi: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
onward4life:

My business is if Yu call over something, I would direct yu to the places Nightstalker mentioned.. Simple

I am a known figure...

He posted my details

If I was dat troublesome I wouldn't mention all the responsible opinions of this floor...

Brother no level... No reason am.. Empty threats... Nothing go sup.. If you feel unsafe.. Locate yakubu Gowon barracks and explain to any MP there.. Dey know what to do

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
onward4life:

I am a known figure...

He posted my details

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Exmilitant(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
onward4life:

I am a known figure...

He posted my details

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by deltateam: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Night stalker don f up. Maka why?

Unto which level.

Table the matter, elders are here.

Clear way!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Hahahaha. Abeg make them tell me if cash award dey, make i follow turn myself to nuisance for here. Nobones, dfrost, I sight you.
Greetings Sir

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by onward4life(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
Softflameboi:
Brother no level... No reason am.. Empty threats... Nothing go sup.. If you feel unsafe.. Locate yakubu Gowon barracks and explain to any MP there.. Dey know what to do

But uploading my details online for all to see ..
My pics, phone number and address.. my linkined bio..

Means if not today then tomorrow
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Exmilitant:
call this number

Can you send the number as a pm. You should edit for whoever's privacy and safety.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
onward4life:

But uploading my details online for all to see ..
My pics, phone number and address.. my linkined bio..

Means if not today then tomorrow
bro did u have alternate accounts? Be sincere
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
BadAdviser:
Aro till death
this guy ehn... ur love for Aro no be here at all
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by moyosore32: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
BadAdviser:

Probably smelling eiyes. He only joined the wrong cult

lol so what's ur Aro group if Eiye is smelling

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: alphaconde(m), benzics(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.