Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3085177 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by zedegit: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2021
Deffjam:
that one na small thing na, e no go good make u learn from here, i go reason u with person when go crest u well........but u go first go court go write ur 'will' then come back with two lawyers .

My will on top woman matter?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
^^^^^^^^^
All these comments I can’t stop laughing

How can he ask for Aye OT for woman

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hatchetman(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Vanzcharles:

Do you believe I tell you that some set of ppl are making millions from the existence of this cultism shit.
cry sad truth. What do you think can reduce cultism to minimum?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
zedegit:
Person fit drop me OT for aye? I wan run package for ekosodin. Woman matter tins.

Avoid ekosodin , just tell the babe to meet you for main gate because if you be another frat especially eiye and bagga , once somebody iD you , ayes go coner you , torture you to get information before dem go bury you alive .... no jokes ... dem go just use u start war ... even ayes make dey outside ekosodin dey fear to go there because you need tight to fit dey there ... I remember when I went there for my aunty hair freedom party ... she ask us not to step out of the shop , not to look any guy eye as in make we nor dance self .. na from ekosodin dem take dey SANITIZE Benin from baggas and eiye ... na there all the real English tools dey ,, if ekosodin fallout na maximum finishing as in if you see the pictures for the WhatsApp you go know say no be play ... or the videos

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Even Davido and burnaboy nor fit go ekosodin ground as ayes , dem go too check them ,,, body go tell dem if dem mis yarn ,,, your money nor fit help you ,, all men equal

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
On a serious note why does everyone hype aye like even some people who are “Jews” will hype them up they’ll be like “all cultism are bad flee away from cultism”

“Aro mates are thieves and armed robbers”

“Eiye are thieves and murders you’ll end up doing jazz if you follow them”

But when it comes to Aye they’ll add a hint of positivity like “Stay away from BlackAxe because they’re brutal but some are loyal and honest members but stay away from them”

To be honest they’re might be some truth to that but it’s like when I hear people talk about cultism or they are cancelling cultism they sometimes go lightly with Aye. Am I the only who noticed it? Like keep the same energy you used to cancel Jurist Maphite and the rest use it to cancel Aye. (Then again I think because they are more popular and have a lot of members so the possibility of some doing good to “Jew” increase so some people have good stories to tell about some members)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FastestGirl: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sennex57:
On a serious note why does everyone hype aye like even some people who are “Jews” will hype them up they’ll be like “all cultism are bad flee away from cultism”

But when it comes to Aye they’ll add a hint of positivity like “Stay away from BlackAxe because they’re brutal but some are loyal and honest members but stay away from them”

To be honest they’re might be some truth to that but it’s like when I hear people talk about cultism or they are cancelling cultism they sometimes go lightly with Aye. Am I the only who noticed it? Like keep the same energy you used to cancel Jurist Maphite and the rest use it to cancel Aye. (Then again I think because they are more popular and have a lot of members so the possibility of some doing good to “Jew” increase so some people have good stories to tell about some members)
Personally ehn, Id prefer to live for where ayes dey than where bagas dey.. Ayes no perfect o but conscience dey for their doings, bagas na wahala to society, their "street doings" to dey focused on rubbers and treasures by way of "robbery" and so many vices related to stealing/theft..
As a jew wey don grow for some areas and hustle/schooling in other areas, i don observe how e be... Cultism sha no good o, people dey die

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Princeofasia: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
dfrost:

E no hard na.

Just wear combo of white, black and stripe of yellow.

Make sure say you wear black beret. Then make sure you wear white shirt on top black pants. For the white shirt, make sure you sew stripe of yellow ribbon around the sleeves and also black ribbon.

Once you do this, 2 to 3 guys go bring the OT book for you for Ekosodin. smiley
aye sef na black and white? i feel say na clans kk dey fly that one
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 007sledge: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
My guy go join Vikings three years ago because em think say Wizkid na Viking, after reading this trend wey em realize say Wizkid no be Viking my guy dey find way comot, how em want take do am

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Princeofasia: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sennex57:

bro it is not like people are hyping ayes. all of them are useless but the ones wey get small sense after ban and pyrates na ayes. i don beat craze commot for one aye body wey na my house mate, the guy go call him men. when them see me them see say na know popular face for the street wey no dey find trouble. after them find out wetin happen, them see say na the guy Bleep up. them just settle and ask us to live in piece or i pack out of the house if i no like the place. i swear if say na baggas or eiye, them for don start to enter me first before any form of explanation , then after every, them for carry me to go buy them drinks to settle. so na all these type of things make people dey indirectly hype ayes, no be say them sef correct. all of them na the same scums them be.

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Princeofasia: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
007sledge:
My guy go join Vikings three years ago because em think say Wizkid na Viking, after reading this trend wey em realize say Wizkid no be Viking my guy dey find way comot, how em want take do am
see my guy, there is no valid proof say wiz no be viking. he don too the shout aro for him music and wear too much red and black for him not to be a viking. if say he really no be viking, them for don warn am. but tell that your guy say him dey mad. so as he join bagga , he later meet wiz? i wonder how many davido and burna boy don make to join sef

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
007sledge:

Damnnn angry that’s a tough situation
He should slowly cut them off like he should stop hanging with them stay home stop reply to their message late tell them that he’s not snubbing them that they shouldn’t vex go to church pray avoid them completely and avoid being in public parties and areas where other member or rival cults will recognise him. If he has to carry a gun to go to a certain area then he shouldn’t be there at all and be wary at all girls that try to text him or talk to him from that day on. Best advice i can give after a few months (4-5) after this behaviour tell them you want to leave over text if they say okay but we have to meet up to do it , Do not go because they are most likely going to kill him.

May this serve as a warning do not join a cult because you think another celebrity is in

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by NoBones: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
FastestGirl:

Personally ehn, Id prefer to live for where ayes dey than where bagas dey.. Ayes no perfect o but conscience dey for their doings, bagas na wahala to society, their "street doings" to dey focused on rubbers and treasures by way of "robbery" and so many vices related to stealing/theft..
As a jew wey don grow for some areas and hustle/schooling in other areas, i don observe how e be... Cultism sha no good o, people dey die
Oboy na true talk ooooo, for Makurdi wey me I grow up, having related with both guys from the same evil cults Aye and Vikings I think some of them are been a bit fair by voicing this about the , like in my Area in Makurdi I have not heard that they Aye' force any body under gun point to bam or aye killing or fighting each other, but the other way round those Vikings guys no dey try for that one, I know of so many boys who were forcefully initiated against their will at gun point.

The guy that slapped me to show his baggas that he is a strong man was my secondary school mate, my offence to him was that I was talking to him and pocketed my hands and that I should have waited for him to extend his hand to me for handshake, this same guy today is on exile he can't enter Makurdi freely.

The mather here is that the Ayes will humiliate you make you fill you are missing something for not joining them, I grew up in Makurdi and I must confess that were I stay it's a Vikings dominated Area and just across the road Naka street is a strong hold of Ayes, some of these guys we grew up together but no Aye guy has ever approached me to join them, but I can count how many times Baggas have toasted me about joining them and the party we were invited for at North Bank Area that if I had attended I would have been forcefully initiated into Vikings, thank God for the guy that God sent to come and warn us not to attend.

But in ruggedity I think the Ayes in Makurdi over do it at times, you see Ayes going to NUJ Area, North Bank or even behind Best Albino to relax and at times check babes, but any bagga that goes to Naka street or up Ikeja street, inside Wadata or behind Modern Market to check any babe you might not leave to tell the story.

I once stayed with a school mate in Abuja who is an axe man, he never for once even sold the idea to me, most times I come home and he is playing his NBM music I just come in and sleep, even if we go out and he See's his men we sit down together while we are drinking they keep discussing their jargons, it was even when we sat out one day that I heard one aye guy say something like who be this "obagwe" and he replied na my guy, the guy now replied him dey play ball, my friend said no na "Julius Aghahowa" him na confirm 17 no shaking and that was how the conversation ended.

To tax all off them dey on the same level, but how one go explain a situation wey Aye's and Vikings guy team up to go steal....I no of one Aye and Vikings guy wey na tight friend even up till now, those guys were so close in on campus even till date, it's just that the Vikings guy is no longer in Makurdi.

To sum it all they are all evil and their ideologies are from satan.

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Princeofasia:
see my guy, there is no valid proof say wiz no be viking. he don too the shout aro for him music and wear too much red and black for him not to be a viking. if say he really no be viking, them for don warn am. but tell that your guy say him dey mad. so as he join bagga , he later meet wiz? i wonder how many davido and burna boy don make to join sef
na kizz daniel own worst pass.....that guy don fly the whole colour for this life.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
Deffjam:
na kizz daniel own worst pass.....that guy don fly the whole colour for this life.

He was Alora but he’s Eiye now
That’s all I know

Only celebs that are Eiye 100% is
Zinoleesky
9ice
Those 2

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Deffjam: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sennex57:

He was Alora but he’s Eiye now That’s all I know
Only celebs that are Eiye 100% is Zinoleesky 9ice Those 2
zino no dae hide him own shaa
even shaggi, i been obs am one time like dat.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Princeofasia: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Deffjam:
that guy na the most confused entity of them all cheesy cheesy
i see timi dakolo dey fly full aye for one video. yellow shirt, black throusers and black berret

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sod09(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Zino way sing confra song,God save me one day way one useless barber they play the song for saloon
Mere listening to the lyrics you go know na confra
I just use style tell the guy i will come back after 5 mins trouble start for the saloon
Deffjam:
zino no dae hide him own shaa

even shaggi, i been obs am one time like dat.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OmoNla99: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sennex57:

No it doesn’t negate the fact but it the way you address it and

You see how Vikings they have deck and then when your done with University you then sail onto XYZ which is state same with Alora and Pyrates and I think NBM

Eiye doesn’t do that when your done with University your supposed to be done there is no such thing and State nest or anything like that you just become world and maybe go and chill out on your perch done. Finito.

Ever heard of the word AVIARY Club
? Some continue this shit till the last drop of their blood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Princeofasia: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
e get one babe wey i dey try to arrange for nstagram. her videos get ciao for the middle. u feel say na system girl ?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
sod09:
Zino way sing confra song,God save me one day way one useless barber they play the song for saloon
Mere listening to the lyrics you go know na confra
I just use style tell the guy i will come back after 5 mins trouble start for the saloon

Zino has recorded song of jorjor?? I didn’t know this o
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by sod09(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sennex57:

Zino has jorjor??
?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
sod09:

?

Eiye gyration is called JoJo or JorJor
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
sod09:

?

I corrected it.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Donchris3(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Princeofasia:
e get one babe wey i dey try to arrange for nstagram. her videos get ciao for the middle. u feel say na system girl ?
na ogboni deh fly ciao na...guy u too fear..ciao is an ordinary app filter..shoot ur fvcking shot

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Donchris3:
na ogboni deh fly ciao na...guy u too fear..ciao is an ordinary app filter..shoot ur fvcking shot

Ogboni?? Like the juju cult?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Princeofasia: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Donchris3:
grin ;Dthanks. i don reason the matter tire cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Donchris3(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
I schooled in uniben for 6 years and never entered ekosodin more than ten times..and slept only once in ekosodin...
Today I am alive and also a free man with no worries...
But the reason most students stay in ekosodin is because of cheap house rent...
But en if u wan stay ekosodin just no DEH carry agbada deh pompori inside because DEH go just open office for ur head...
Osasogie is quite calm..
Bdpa I never really stayed there...
But I stayed.in hall3 and hall4 mostly and I enjoyed my stay...
You can stay in ekosodin but just stay on a low key..very low key
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Donchris3(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sennex57:

Ogboni?? Like the juju cult?
it was just sarcasm

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Icancode: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Now I understand why alot of people are against sharing of gory tales here.so I was returning from work recently and I was stopped by hoodlums/agberos and they asked me to bring out any device in me that has iron in it.meanwhile, I was with my two phones and office laptop.as a street boy, I wanted to drag with them as I noticed they were not with weapons and I wasn't the only one walking on the street.not untill the guys started threatening me with cultist slangs and telling me how I was being disrespectful to their first man who was asking me to bring out my phones.i became scared immediately they said those words due to the kind of stories I have read in this thread.i was able to secure my office laptop but they went away with my two phones.i no go lie the matter pain me sha.they claimed to be Aye strong men and that they have also killed people inside a particular drainage around that area who refused to handover their properties.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by tolijascro(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sennex57:

He was Alora but he’s Eiye now
That’s all I know

Only celebs that are Eiye 100% is
Zinoleesky
9ice
Those 2

Wizkid na confirm bird too bro...e get one video wey I see for IG wey he claw for up...shina peller too

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
tolijascro:

Wizkid na confirm bird too bro...e get one video wey I see for IG wey he claw for up...shina peller too

Eiye hawk claw can be mistaken for Viking anchor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: generalpipe47 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.