Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3086005 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by b3llo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Guys which Fraternity be this?

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
perestroika19:
But I think Eiye says"ALL BUSHNESS ENDS IN SCHOOL"? So why still disturb people that are graduates and decide to leave cultism?

Bro that’s like saying
Nigeria has rules but why do people break them.
Of course there are going to be some people that are going to break the rules cheesy
Those are like those street birds that when you see them you just know they’re street thugs.

It’s always the street birds I see always looking for trouble more than constitutional birds.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
saynotocultism:
Happy new year my people ,

Sorry I have been so busy but I do check the thread once in a while and I want to thank you all for helping to further this course .

Yesterday I was going through my Facebook and saw a friend suggestion from Facebook. I clicked on the profile and laughed out loud as I remembered a story about john( not his real name ) whose profile popped out .

John just got initiated into the movement and was very active . He was in another temple ( another school ) and his LM was from my Temple . His LM do go to check on him once in a while and complains about his life style . John is so careless about his life, he was sold the idea that once people know you are an AXE man, them go give you chance . So John goes for classes and puts on black on black and most times adds black cap . He was casted all over . His LM was so angry with him. His Lm visited his apartment and the LM told him to change his apartment since he was already casted but the boy was like

John: You bam ooo, but I dey on guard
LM: blood, we don dey this movement before you , you go need change your code
John: no level , I bam Yakata .

We where at a particular initiation and the LM was worried about him and told me everything . I told the LM to give me the address of the boy and also his picture and he did . I said I need the boys picture with him knacking egede or a picture of him with zero ( nbm black beret ) and I got the one with black beret . I planned with the LM and told him to wait for my call at a popular guest house close to the boys apartment . I called 3 of my Arubas and we visited the boys address with blue beret each in our pocket. We mapped him from class and followed him to a bar close to his house . He was playing nbm lp with an ear piece and it was loud as we could hear the lp . We sat close to him and greeted him and even bought him a bottle of beer. He got up and left for his house. Immediately he entered his house, I got notification from the man stationed close to his entrance and we entered his house and sat down as he was in his bathroom. He came out from the bathroom with his boxers and towel and was surprised to see us,

John: ah bros wetin happen ? No be you buy me beer now now ?
Me: shut up ur mouth

, I brought my beretta and told him to sit on the floor . I got up and locked the door.

John: wetin happen bros ? Abeg no kill me ?

Me: so you be egede man abi, oya shout aye make I hear you . Big foolish aye.

Then one of my Friend with me responded

“ this guy fit say we come joke with am, make men ID for am self “

He immediately brought out his blue beret and also brought out our own and we wore it and I said to him,

Me: una get mind kill eiye for night abi, no worry , your own don finish today ,

I immediately echoed out Haba Krier, and they responded airlords

Immediately John heard airlords, he urinated on his boxers . I bursted into laughter .

Me: so you be egede man, u go die today
John: no I no be egede man ooooo
Me: no be your picture be this
John: na my brother cap ooo, I no see am where am wear am ooooo

You must die today . I placed a call to his lm

Me: we don catch the egede man, wetin make me do am
LM: leave am , na me one use my hand kill am, I Dey come meet una

Immediately the LM arrived , he was trying to signal the lm to run that eiye boys are around and the lm replied him from the window outside

LM; open the door Obote , shebi you talk say you bam yakata

We all laughed at him and removed the blue beret and echoed out aye . He was weak and did not believe his eyes. He travelled the next day and never returned to the school. He changed institution and that was the end . I sent him a friend request and he accepted in 10 mins along with a message , bros where u dey since ? We chatted for a bit and he his now a manager at one of the mf banks .

Nice share cheesy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Princeofasia: 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
b3llo:
this one no clear me o. maybe ban
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
b3llo:

Alora Sealords

BAN
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
saynotocultism:
Happy new year my people ,

John just got initiated into the movement and was very active . He was in another temple ( another school ) and his LM was from my Temple . His LM do go to check on him once in a while and complains about his life style . John is so careless about his life, he was sold the idea that once people know you are an AXE man, them go give you chance . So John goes for classes and puts on black on black and most times adds black cap . He was casted all over . His LM was so angry with him. His Lm visited his apartment and the LM told him to change his apartment since he was already casted but the boy was like

John: You bam ooo, but I dey on guard
LM: blood, we don dey this movement before you , you go need change your code
John: no level , I bam Yakata .

We where at a particular initiation and the LM was worried about him and told me everything . I told the LM to give me the address of the boy and also his picture and he did . I said I need the boys picture with him knacking egede or a picture of him with zero ( nbm black beret ) and I got the one with black beret . I planned with the LM and told him to wait for my call at a popular guest house close to the boys apartment . I called 3 of my Arubas and we visited the boys address with blue beret each in our pocket. We mapped him from class and followed him to a bar close to his house . He was playing nbm lp with an ear piece and it was loud as we could hear the lp . We sat close to him and greeted him and even bought him a bottle of beer. He got up and left for his house. Immediately he entered his house, I got notification from the man stationed close to his entrance and we entered his house and sat down as he was in his bathroom. He came out from the bathroom with his boxers and towel and was surprised to see us,

John: ah bros wetin happen ? No be you buy me beer now now ?
Me: shut up ur mouth

, I brought my beretta and told him to sit on the floor . I got up and locked the door.

John: wetin happen bros ? Abeg no kill me ?

Me: so you be egede man abi, oya shout aye make I hear you . Big foolish aye.

Then one of my Friend with me responded

“ this guy fit say we come joke with am, make men ID for am self “

He immediately brought out his blue beret and also brought out our own and we wore it and I said to him,

Omo I fit imagine person last moments if na eiye men actually come for am to drop am,

Regret, fear and sadness will be that person's last moments

He will think of his family, his girlfriend or wife and what could have been... And how his life would end within some minutes

Smfh

Cultism no get gain

21 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by munas: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
b3llo:
LOL....
It is not a fraternity oooo. It is a school.
Let me explain...
The name of the school is GOVERNMENT COLLEGE,UGHELLI in Delta state. Founded 1945.
The symbol of the school is a SHIP
The motto of the school is :KEEP THE SHIP SAILING"
The student or old students are called MARINERS or SAILORS.
The have a very strong BOND amongst themselves with and OLD BOYS ASSOCIATION comprising of numerous big men who attended the school in the past

Festus Keyamo(SAN),prof john pepe clark and Prof Itshey Sagay all both old boys of the school and they
also belong to the OLD BOYS ASSOCIATION.
So it is NOT a FRATERNITY oooo.

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by munas: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
this one no clear me o. maybe ban

Let me explain...
The name of the school is GOVERNMENT COLLEGE,UGHELLI in Delta state. Founded 1945.
The have a very strong BOND amongst themselves with and OLD BOYS ASSOCIATION comprising of numerous big men who attended the school in the past

Festus Keyamo(SAN),prof john pepe clark and Prof Itshey Sagay all both old boys of the school and they

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Oyindamolah: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
NewDelhi:

Enough of this hype about ekosodin. It's overrated.
If you where there in 90's till about early 20's you will not be saying it is hyped.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by munas: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
hustla:

Alora Sealords

BAN

Do not say what you do not know....

Let me explain...

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
munas:

Do not say what you do not know....

Let me explain...

Ah sorry o

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Princeofasia: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
munas:

Let me explain...

i don google am na true. but with the way naija is, they should change it o. my school old boys association is the same. green and white. i no dey ever join their gathering because the dressing is just like maph

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Princeofasia: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
if better war dey , them go drop this guy thinking na alora lol
b3llo:
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DharmieDhrey(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
shey na eiye or alora scatter Bella shurmda show for Ilorin?
(I no say e belong to aiye confraternity)

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by munas: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
i don google am na true. but with the way naija is, they should change it o. my school old boys association is the same. green and white. i no dey ever join their gathering because the dressing is just like maph

Change fire....

That symbol is too unique to change. That is why the old boys are very PROUD.
The school is a prestigious school in the past. It was modeled after ESTON COLLEGE IN LONDON.

From the deputy senate president, to Arik airline owner, to vanguard newspaper owner, to keyamo.
They will never agree to change it. lailai

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by munas: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
if better war dey , them go drop this guy thinking na alora lol

For where....People has been using the symbols and slangs for year. Many even mistake them for pirates. Nobody is dropping anybody

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Oyindamolah:
If you where there in 99's till about early 20's you will not be saying it is hyped.
While some of us here try to sensitize the young chaps here with valid Orientation about confra dealings,some idiots go just come here to Bastardize am....I bin won send thunder to fire that guy but no need.
To think we go just sitdon dey hype one place because dem dey pay me ni?!

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
munas:

Let me explain...

I bin Think Say Na Yatch Club...Not knowing say na Old Mariners.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Princeofasia: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
munas:

For where....People has been using the symbols and slangs for year. Many even mistake them for pirates. Nobody is dropping anybody
bro, if bird get wahala wth aye, no go where agbero ayes dey as a jew and say all brds are rugged o. or when alora get wahala with eiye and go where agbero eiye dey and shout alora keep sailing o all in the name of say these slangs for years o. them go just use u score penalty o

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Princeofasia: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
soon them go dey drop this artiste to use count major scores. na that time all these cultism menace go stop. e sure me say them go reach that point soon
DharmieDhrey:

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
DharmieDhrey:

Haaaa
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mayehunta991: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
007sledge:
My guy go join Vikings three years ago because em think say Wizkid na Viking, after reading this trend wey em realize say Wizkid no be Viking my guy dey find way comot, how em want take do am
Death is the only way
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mayehunta991:

Death is the only way

God Forbid.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Johnwick64: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
DharmieDhrey:
mtcheew so every celebrity that blow now is a cultist.. people and speculations

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Donchris3(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Johnwick64:
if you don't know something about men ways, why don't you just read and learn..

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DharmieDhrey(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Johnwick64:

Bro. I have more than enough proofs. He sang a song titled "Temple" ft Zlatan, this song reeks of black axxe OTs and slangs. He went as far as saying "if you price , you pay"

Aside that, you must be very naive to think he is a Jew despite that the fact that cultists disrupted his show.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
DharmieDhrey:

Bro. I have more than enough proofs. He sang a song titled "Temple" ft Zlatan, this song reeks of black axxe OTs and slangs. He went as far as saying "if you price , you pay"

Aside that, you must be very naive to think he is a Jew despite that the fact that cultists disrupted his show.

Johnwick64:

I know a few up and coming artist who Zlatan follows on Instagram and has told them that he will give them a verse under one condition if they blow up they have to join Aye so like yeah I’m not surprised.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Johnwick64: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sennex57:

I know a few up and coming artist who Zlatan follows on Instagram and has told them that he will give them a verse under one condition if they blow up they have to join Aye so like yeah I’m not surprised.
what does he gain from initiating them. and can't people make it without joining cultism

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Johnwick64: 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
DharmieDhrey:

temple is featured a guy called aloma not zlatan..but the lyrics sounds like he's singing about money na

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 11thGoldTREE: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
b3llo:
sailor
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Delebams: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
hustla:

Alora Sealords

BAN
Can also be Pyrate or Vikings,they are all sailors
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingfish542: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Johnwick64:

sadly but truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.