Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,232 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3241472 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Awinneralways: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Look here Youngman, No one is looking for your Savior’s trouble and I’m pretty sure he also would like to steer clear of me…….I said what I said and that’s just the truth, he garnished some of his truth with some lies even though that’s expected of every narrative, so you can get off my mention

Where’s the lie in what he said? Expectedly, places, time and maybe even circumstances would be distorted for security reasons but not the actual events

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Silentgroper(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
perestroika19:

Good for you. It's better you no sabi them. Knowing those places isn't your primary assignment in school
it is just 4 tourism purpose na.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CHINESEENGLISH: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Alora on board

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Files: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
OluwatosinM:
baba, you dey lie gaan ni oooo
well, maybe when they were still baby deck sha ���
grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kingpin1000: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
In as much as we SAYNOTOCULTISM we also need to be careful in this last months of the year and always be security conscious. The devil and some blood suckers will want to do their worst but we on our part should do our best.

You should never meet a stranger in an unknown environment and when moving out you should let at least one person know where you are going to.

Do not keep fuel or any flammable substances outdoors, because if robbers can't get into your house because it's locked, they may as well use fire to force you out of your house.

Always learn to have airtime on your phone, because you won't know if your next call will be a life saver.

During the festive period avoid certain colours that my lead you to harm. My first gang fight was on Christmas day because of white shirt, it escalated to the point we had to mount road blocks on a federal road to bring out rivals and beat or maim them, I was just 17.

Cult slangs are becoming popular and you may be greeted by a stranger with one of those slangs, best advice is act like you don't understand what He said even if you do.

When you hear the cry of a baby very late at night and you are indoors, you are adviced not to open your door because it may be armed robbers.

If you hear a girl screaming in a lonely, you are adviced to seek for help and not to go alone.

Always take note of passengers before entering any public vehicle and be conscious and alert when the driver seek to take unfamiliar routes.

There is a reason why they call those outside lights " Security light" always make sure they are on.

It is better to walk out of a fight than to be in a fight because both victor and vanquished will not go back thesame after the fight.

Avoid collecting things from people without you knowing what is really inside the package that you want to help deliver.

When in a robbery situation, it is better to obey your oppressors than forming commando when you are out numbered.

Avoid suspicious places ( some bars, some viewing centres and even some bet shops) and gathering because police go soon up their hustle for the season.

Do not buy used stuffs especially phones.. you may be accused for something you don't know about, maybe : armed robbery, kidnap or even murder and you will spend money to get out of it.

There is no short cut to success, even if you are enjoying the mirage today, tomorrow nature will balance things. So be contented with what you have because Greed can lead you to a very dark place.

Any business transaction that is too good to be true is fake..

Finally : Do not join a cult .

Modified:

Please someone should let Access Bank know that their USSD code banking system is too porous.
If your phone is stolen and the thief knows your date of birth and account number, He/she will be able to access your money.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kingpin1000:
In as much as we SAYNOTOCULTISM we also need to be careful in this last months of the year and always be security conscious. The devil and some blood suckers will want to do their worst but we on our part should do our best.

Can you create a topic for this in the Crime section. This is Frontpage worthy.

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Neddstark:

I noticed you sir. You support what you do. So I'm not wrong.
never said you were…..we all trying to be at peace with each other, I am no troublemaker but if the need arises I don’t shy away.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by antimason(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mpanyi:

Please don't derail the thread by saying what you don't know. Please go to religion thread.
as per not agreeing with you to tell you that I know what I am talking about. I would let everything slide because I even love the thread more than you think. Peace
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Leetika: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Looks like twitter people are on this thread already. 27 guest viewing

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Leetika:
Looks like twitter people are on this thread already. 27 guest viewing

grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sennex57: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Newdelhi
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Awinneralways: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
The5DME:
Newdelhi

Of all things you can be, why choose to be stupid?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 12:29am On Sep 18, 2021
Awinneralways:

Of all things you can be, why choose to be stupid?
why have you chosen to be unfortunate in life?

Newdelhi
Files
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=Files post=105922853]
Me sef see am but you cant visit sexuality section as guest. I think that 27guest are people using freebasics[/quot. Hwfa my boy
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FatherFRAUDmas: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2021
CHINESEENGLISH:
Alora on board
it may seem as though, you want me to resume creating my topics on nairaland sections grin

Get ready to start becoming restless & running to mynds Dm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Look here Youngman, No one is looking for your Savior’s trouble and I’m pretty sure he also would like to steer clear of me…….I said what I said and that’s just the truth, he garnished some of his truth with some lies even though that’s expected of every narrative, so you can get off my mention

Too much knowledge atimes dey make person nor dey see well. Talk and believe dey for Yahoo boys. Secondly, that spiritual killing stuff nor be movie, it happens. One string Eiye man for Benin here slap one old native doctor because the man dey drink beer and him peel off the paper, a few days later the guy keg swell, kidney and all other organs fail. Na so him take die.

My grandma will always say, wetin you believe say him nor dey happen na because you never Waka reach there. (Meaning, the fact say you never see am nor mean say him never happen).

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by finalboss(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I still have your picture. Your picture that you looked bony and skinny sitting in a poolside of a cheap hotel.

You'd be avery easy pick, and you'll stay in the dark for a long time before seeing the sunlight...

What's the meaning of all these ? All these small boys nah why I talk say make them close the fucking thread.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OfficialDJ: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2021
finalboss:

What's the meaning of all these ? All these small boys nah why I talk say make them close the fucking thread.
finalboss in being unreasonably stupid and daft...

Go through my posts.... Carefully albeit, and if you're any where near my social ladder and status, then come back let's talk...
Hegoat

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by finalboss(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Go through my posts.... Carefully albeit, and if you're any where near my social ladder and status, then come back let's talk...
Hegoat
grin lol, who cares abt your social ladder ? just stop these childish threatening and wake up.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by finalboss(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2021
And to the goats who liked your post. I don't even see the use of the thread anymore, what y'all do is threaten each other all day.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by finalboss(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Hegoat
The most annoying part you actually joined nairaland this year. Boy How old are you ?? i don't need to brag �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OfficialDJ: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
finalboss:

The most annoying part you actually joined nairaland this year. Boy How old are you ?? i don't need to brag �
is this the best you can do?

This g.ay joker thinks I'm a newbie here .

Come back and talk when you hopped on nairaland in 2009 with the likes of sexkillz, rokiatu, naijaboy, marieolae,born2fvvk,onila, vivl.y, etc etc

You must be a joker...
FVVVK off my mentions skinny headed albino

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by finalboss(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Come back and talk when you hopped on nairaland in 2009 with the likes of sexkillz, rokiatu, naijaboy, marieolae,born2fvvk,onila, vivl.y, etc etc

You must be a joker...

cheesy Ode, you think I don't know you. grin

This troll they carry nairaland matter for head like fish.

Wake-up boy and face reality at your age you are still threatening people.

Make I see you talk rubbish for this thread again. Talmbout gay.joker what does that even mean ?

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Infinitywar: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
OfficialDJ:

You must be a joker...
skinny headed albino? grin grin
Na wa o grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by finalboss(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin him don go pack him multis come grin.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OfficialDJ: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
finalboss:

cheesy Ode, you think I don't know you. grin

This troll they carry nairaland matter for head like fish.

Wake-up boy and face reality at your age you are still threatening people.

Make I see you talk rubbish for this thread again. Talmbout gay.joker what does that even mean ?
take the back door and go kiss a donkey...
Stop spamming my mentions with your half baked piss poor attempt at throwing a jab. You're pathetic while at it...
You're not intelligent to hold an engaging conversation, and I would not oblige you...

Stop derailing this thread.
_Finalgoat

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by finalboss(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Infinitywar:
skinny headed albino? grin grin
Na wa o grin
grin yea, I just checked your posts and the date you registered this accnt officialdj.
Stop wasting your time boy

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Infinitywar: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
finalboss:

grin yea, I just checked your posts and the date you registered this accnt officialdj.
Stop wasting your time boy
oga face who dey fight you.
You don chop this morning undecided
I follow Dj because he's a man of violence, and I love violence too.
Follow who dey follow you talk

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by finalboss(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
OfficialDJ:
take the back door and go kiss a donkey...
Stop spamming my mentions with your half baked piss poor attempt at throwing a jab. You're pathetic while at it...
You're not intelligent to hold an engaging conversation, and I would not oblige you...

Stop derailing this thread.
_Finalgoat

� I was actually waiting for you to threaten me and I guess you have my picture already. ( Your usual line wink )

I won't warn you again, The next time I see you type rubbish in this thread or you dare threaten anyone. I won't be merciful. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OfficialDJ: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
finalboss:

� I was actually waiting for you to threaten me and I guess you have my picture already. ( Your usual line wink )

I won't warn you again, The next time I see you type rubbish in this thread or you dare threaten anyone. I won't be merciful. undecided

stop trying so hard to seek my attention, you Klegged dolt.
You're a half baked hillbilly, and I don't indulge fools.... Again..
A half witted, dim-witted low IQed cannot give me warnings, and you're obviously a joker who's been deprived of attention.

Run along naked now...

Retard.ed gay

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (649) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.