Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3074484 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OluwatosinM(m): 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
baba, this one nah lie ooooo �����
I'm not a student of Lautech oo, but I'm very used to the school, am not saying Cultism pays, but your maggi don too much
perestroika:

Being a cultist here is the most foolish thing to do as a student. Though I'm not sure now, if a cultist slapped you once then, if you didn't give him 4 quick slaps back then you no know wetin you dey do. If those guys saw SACS (Students Anti Cultism Squad) guys , they shit in their pants. I used to tell few of them I knew back then that they were disgrace to whatever they claimed they were doing in cultism. They would be paraded with only boxers after "maximum shishi" ( maximum beating) yet nothing will happen to those guys beating them. Even when those SACS guys met them at bars, they must go and meet them to buy them drinks , so I wondered what anyone that joined cults in LAUTECH actually gained. A guy that served as APC National deputy youth leader was their nightmare. The guy would go and burst them at their initiation grounds

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OluwatosinM(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
baba, you dey lie gaan ni oooo
well, maybe when they were still baby deck sha ���
perestroika:

I was speaking for LAUTECH between 2001 - 2007. Like I said, I'm not sure of now because I heard a certain Eiye guy, Tigana was killed afterwards but then the greatest and most dreaded association on campus was SACS . Their tactics then was after you must have retaliated the slap back, then they would come in group. The one you had issues with will be raking and threatening fire but once you mention the name of anybody in SACS, his gang members would suddenly turn peacemakers, you know the typical Nigerian police style where one will be acting calm and another acting tough. Dem no dey even fight themselves. Na LAUTECH I see say all cult groups dey roll and drink together. Dem no gain anything than to be running up and down for SACS guys. I wonder if na jazz those SACS guys dey use. They would be slapping so called cultists round the school even their leaders
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OluwatosinM(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nobodycan:
I'm still in school biko, Hnd final, I can't spill anything... Beside Salvador deck no be childs play... Na only God dae save person... I no fit wait to finish....

BookaNeers for there no dey fight nah, unless they were provoked to the core, I've witnessed their sign out like 3 times
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OmoNla99: 3:01am On Sep 13, 2021
OluwatosinM:
I'm not a student of Lautech oo, but I'm very used to the school, am not saying Cultism pays, but your maggi don too much
Laughs. If you were never a student at Lautech, why did you debunked what he wrote? He said it as it was back then. Not only did they (SACS) dealt with them all, if caught you are going to be paraded with only your boxers from MKO, LH to all lecture halls. One of the SACS coordinator then was Hafeez, he is a known politician in one of the southern states today.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OluwatosinM(m): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2021
if at all what he said was true, it wasn't 01/07
that should be 98/00
I was never a student of Lautech but I'm very used to the school
anyways, don't let us forget what this thread is all about
#SayNoToCultism

OmoNla99:

Laughs. If you were never a student at Lautech, why did you debunked what he wrote? He said it as it was back then. Not only did they (SACS) dealt with them all, if caught you are going to be paraded with only your boxers from MKO, LH to all lecture halls. One of the SACS coordinator then was Hafeez, he is a known politician in one of the southern states today.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Eiye OT;

SEC: supreme most eiye confraternity.
NAA: national association of airlords.
Omo boy: common term for addressing fellow members mostly new initiates.
Jk Jk: the Eiye god served by it members.
Jojo: music
DoH: date of hatch
Clawing: hand shake.
Habakrier/HBK: A war cry echoed by members and comply replied with air lord.

These words are commonly spoken by SEC members and should help you identify them, don’t speak any of these words in public as they will lure you into trouble. Whenever you hear someone speak these words i advice you leave that environment in a safe manner.

If in any scenario you encounter these cultists please do everything they say without hesitation and report to the police immediately you gain your freedom from them *not a day after*. Cultists are afraid of law enforcement and believe me no one really wants to go to jail. The police could do their best to recover any item you lose and maybe save you from further threats or harassment from cultists.

If you find yourself in a situation being threatened for forceful initiation please refuse as much as you can and even claim to be sick for example lie about having asthma or even epilepsy. This could make them reconsider as it will not be wise to know the person might not survive the beatings and initiation. If at the end you are still forcefully blend please report the case to the police and renounce immediately, do not run because you might start to take a liking to it or even decide to be keep quiet about it in fear of not escalating the issue.

If you are already a cultists and seeking redemption your best chance is also to report yourself to the police and renounce yourself then make preparations to relocate. Why this is important is because it’s better to struggle to avoid your fellow ex-members than remain a member and end up getting into the nets of the police. If the police know you as a renounced cultists you will have no problem and could therefore avoid jail or being implicated by the affairs of your other members.

Say no to cultism.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Awinneralways: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Boyfromdsouth:
I Guys Eiye really they fly ooo lol. As the fight start Agbaka went home for charms and also took a cutlass and he was coming back for the driver using his bike( the one villagers bought for him to do security for us) he was very fast with the bike that when he got close to the driver he jumped of from the bike with cutlass on his right hand and cut this man before landing omo e be like film because it really looked like he flew.

Female soldier
The5DME
Newdelhi
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
OluwatosinM:
baba, you dey lie gaan ni oooo
well, maybe when they were still baby deck sha ���
If you think this is a lie then , you actually got to know about cultism in LAUTECH after like 2010.
I was talking about when the likes of Rome was running Alora. Not when the likes of Shinne and his ilks were running like touts up and down . TD running Eiye with guys like Doggy and Oriii.
Like someone already schooled you, Afeez Repete the SACS coordinator busted several initiation grounds and cultists would be paraded like common thieves with only boxers from SUG building to 1200 and MKO. Even small men like Diya and Mayowa(Muchacho) had itchy fingers whenever it came to beating cultists. They would order them to buy them drinks once they met them at Joints and bars

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
OmoNla99:

Thanks jare. That guy knows nothing about cultism in LAUTECH then. Throughout my stay right from 2002 to 2007 , not a single killing was recorded due to cultism. It was in LAUTECH you would see different cult group members always hanging around together. If not at Kodjo in General, then at Hellfire around Adenike

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SATANlST: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
OluwatosinM:
if at all what he said was true, it wasn't 01/07
that should be 98/00
I was never a student of Lautech but I'm very used to the school
anyways, don't let us forget what this thread is all about
#SayNoToCultism

you keep screaming I was never a student of Lautech but I'm very used to the school blabla bla, but u wont say what you know since u sabi all about lautech, tell us na and stop trying to discourage the person giving the gist. person wey talk wetin he know u dey debunk am. stop disguising
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Guys another Eiye story, I didn’t witness it in person but my brother told me everything that happened and it was also shown on the news too.

Around last year by Eyaen bypass in Benin, if you school in Auchi or AAU then you should be familiar with that road. Construction engineers where working on that area and there was a white man doing the project and as normal there’s always security personnel guiding them, to cut the story short they dug a hole close to one rugged Eiye mans front yard and he was angry and started yelling for them to refill those holes, imagine someone yelling at construction workers building his own community, they ignored him and continued working guys this Eiye man went inside and brought out a riffle to threaten the white man and the construction workers guided by fully armed Mopol with years of training and experience lol, guys as soon as the mopol sighted this guy he shot him dead instantly everywhere cast Eiye guys upon hearing they have killed their senior man they started coming out in troops with local made guns and some riffle pillaging and disturbing the community then state CID sent police officers so the community omo we were watching live gun battle between police and Eiye for minutes on ITV news. Benin is the highest in cultism they don’t fear anyone if dem born u well mend Benin boy from upper even he is 12 years old he will tell you ‘bro’s wait for me I Dey come’ guys if u hear this word run ooo because if he’s coming back na with squad and gun you must collect that day.

I remember when Eiye men promise to kill my dad they waited from him but he evaded him, that was the day my dad really proved to us to always prepare for emergencies(always have airtime on your phone, always have at least one hour worth of fuel on your vehicle, always have water at night) most of these things saved him that day, I won’t say much because this story is sad and if someone here actually knows me then he could easily identify me.

Stay away from cultism.

23 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by OmoNla99: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
perestroika19:

Thanks jare. That guy knows nothing about cultism in LAUTECH then. Throughout my stay right from 2002 to 2007 , not a single killing was recorded due to cultism. It was in LAUTECH you would see different cult group members always hanging around together. If not at Kodjo in General, then at Hellfire around Adenike

I decided not to reply his mention since he was never a student of Lautech. Aside from being a student between 2001-2006 (note: matric no starts with 2K, 20 or 00 whichever u decide to use), I was a SUB major (always at SUB) before all kiosks were demolished. I saw where big men them were given maximum shishi. Bro, don’t reply that man again please. He knows nothing about LAUTECH those days.

Say NO to cultism pls.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
OmoNla99:

I decided not to reply his mention since he was never a student of Lautech. Aside from being a student between 2001-2006 (note: matric no starts with 2K, 20 or 00 whichever u decide to use), I was a SUB major (always at SUB) before all kiosks were demolished. I saw where big men them were given maximum shishi. Bro, don’t reply that man again please. He knows nothing about LAUTECH those days.

Say NO to cultism pls.
Thank you . He'll be ignored henceforth

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by easyzworld: 1:33am On Sep 14, 2021
Boyfromdsouth:
Guys another Eiye story, I didn’t witness it in person but my brother told me everything that happened and it was also shown on the news too.

Around last year by Eyaen bypass in Benin, if you school in Auchi or AAU then you should be familiar with that road. Construction engineers where working on that area and there was a white man doing the project and as normal there’s always security personnel guiding them, to cut the story short they dug a hole close to one rugged Eiye mans front yard and he was angry and started yelling for them to refill those holes, imagine someone yelling at construction workers building his own community, they ignored him and continued working guys this Eiye man went inside and brought out a riffle to threaten the white man and the construction workers guided by fully armed Mopol with years of training and experience lol, guys as soon as the mopol sighted this guy he shot him dead instantly everywhere cast Eiye guys upon hearing they have killed their senior man they started coming out in troops with local made guns and some riffle pillaging and disturbing the community then state CID sent police officers so the community omo we were watching live gun battle between police and Eiye for minutes on ITV news. Benin is the highest in cultism they don’t fear anyone if dem born u well mend Benin boy from upper even he is 12 years old he will tell you ‘bro’s wait for me I Dey come’ guys if u hear this word run ooo because if he’s coming back na with squad and gun you must collect that day.

I remember when Eiye men promise to kill my dad they waited from him but he evaded him, that was the day my dad really proved to us to always prepare for emergencies(always have airtime on your phone, always have at least one hour worth of fuel on your vehicle, always have water at night) most of these things saved him that day, I won’t say much because this story is sad and if someone here actually knows me then he could easily identify me.

Stay away from cultism.

He wasn’t rugged one kobo. He was a mugu who wasted his life. He was a tipper driver who could have refill any hole that was dug at the front of his house without even paying for the sand from the pit but he choose to die leaving behind two wives, a mother and some kids. He had his own tipper bought for him by his elder sister in Europe.

The government almost didn’t not give his family is corpse, they had to beg for months.

It is always better to apply wisdom than to apply ruggedity.

His follow Eiye brothers are saying he wasted his life for nothing …

31 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kaypeeboss(m): 1:56am On Sep 14, 2021
easyzworld:

He wasn’t rugged one kobo. He was a mugu who wasted his life. He was a tipper driver who could have refill any hole that was dug at the front of his house without even paying for the sand from the pit but he choose to die leaving behind two wives, a mother and some kids. He had his own tipper bought for him by his elder sister in Europe.

The government almost didn’t not give his family is corpse, they had to beg for months.

Eya...too badt

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by wfjimmytobby(m): 2:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Who Dey Bret��
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 14, 2021
easyzworld:

True talk. I wish the family peace and happiness.

Let’s all say no to cultism.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Files: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2021
Post taken down temporarily angry
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by The5DME(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
[[s]quote author=Files post=105798411]Post taken down temporarily angry[/quote][/s]
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by antimason(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
RiyaGoddess:

Are you ok? Which crime did I visit? Even when I was a Muslim, I never did any of those rubbish listed. Is it now that I've found the way, the truth and the light that I want to join cult? If there's any game I'm into, it's Jesus Game. If you don't have something reasonable to say please just shut up! It's not by force biko
see who leave light enter darkness dey happy. Nor worry on judgement day JESUS man like you wey bleed, kneel down pray to God go con save you. Worshipping the created instead of the creator

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Mpanyi: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
antimason:
see who leave light enter darkness dey happy. Nor worry on judgement day JESUS man like you wey bleed, kneel down pray to God go con save you. Worshipping the created instead of the creator

Please don't derail the thread by saying what you don't know. Please go to religion thread.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Amarisco(f): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2021
Witttyduchess:
are you dating a cultist?

I'm pretty sure even the OP has a family of his own - and children don't fall from the sky

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 3:00am On Sep 15, 2021
Witttyduchess:
lies, tales by moonlight and stories for the gods
the guy just dey dilute im truths with little lies
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Totalitarian: 7:14am On Sep 15, 2021
DarkCaesar:

Na most of una wey never see anything with the movement go dey yarn dust. One thing about the OP, He is MY tested. The OP own self small. We no just get mind reach am . If men begin align, you go know say the OP own na christmas for where MEN dey. That Particular MY the OP talked about na normal thing for those wey dey tidy Muyen take drop person. I am sure you learn a new thing from this thread but you come to the thread and use reverse psychology. If person dey warn you about dangers and ills of cultism, just take am. I Believe the OP more. When i play this movement my brother, i was very wosky and then i became popular on T. Any small thing, my phone don ring. People were praising me as one of the most rugged Ayes of T. Other confraternities were taken note of me. My L.m came to me and gave me something to hang inside my ceiling. When i dey sleep, i usually see CATS looking at me directly from the ceiling. I reach out to my LM, he opened to me and told me ifs for protection and was made using CAT. Bros, the other MY for yahoo wey him align, Him own small my brother. We no just dey align things too much on here. BROS, I will not come on here and threaten and exchange words and fight with you but please , Leave OP alone as the man self no dey reason say you dey exist. Please say no to cultism and help the younger ones learn and not to get involved.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2021
DarkCaesar:

Cultism-apologist. Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Silentgroper(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2021
OluwatosinM:
How come i never came across any cultist in school. I dnt knw if it's safe to say there are no cultist in lautech cause i never came across any.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Silentgroper(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2021
perestroika19:

Lol. Me i been no sabi all dz place. As at 2013, were there cultist in lautech
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Silentgroper(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2021
OmoNla99:

Say NO to cultism pls.
Lol. Wetin be maximum shi shi. I've heard it once in sch.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2021
Neddstark:

Cultism-apologist. Welcome back.
Someone missed me……btw I’m no cultist apologist, I’m a Lord
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by DarkCaesar(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Totalitarian:

Na most of una wey never see anything with the movement go dey yarn dust. One thing about the OP, He is MY tested. The OP own self small. We no just get mind reach am . If men begin align, you go know say the OP own na christmas for where MEN dey. That Particular MY the OP talked about na normal thing for those wey dey tidy Muyen take drop person. I am sure you learn a new thing from this thread but you come to the thread and use reverse psychology. If person dey warn you about dangers and ills of cultism, just take am. I Believe the OP more. When i play this movement my brother, i was very wosky and then i became popular on T. Any small thing, my phone don ring. People were praising me as one of the most rugged Ayes of T. Other confraternities were taken note of me. My L.m came to me and gave me something to hang inside my ceiling. When i dey sleep, i usually see CATS looking at me directly from the ceiling. I reach out to my LM, he opened to me and told me ifs for protection and was made using CAT. Bros, the other MY for yahoo wey him align, Him own small my brother. We no just dey align things too much on here. BROS, I will not come on here and threaten and exchange words and fight with you but please , Leave OP alone as the man self no dey reason say you dey exist. Please say no to cultism and help the younger ones learn and not to get involved.
Look here Youngman, No one is looking for your Savior’s trouble and I’m pretty sure he also would like to steer clear of me…….I said what I said and that’s just the truth, he garnished some of his truth with some lies even though that’s expected of every narrative, so you can get off my mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2021
DarkCaesar:

Someone missed me……btw I’m no cultist apologist, I’m a Lord

I noticed you sir. You support what you do. So I'm not wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lol. Me i been no sabi all dz place. As at 2013, were there cultist in lautech
Good for you. It's better you no sabi them. Knowing those places isn't your primary assignment in school

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.