Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3070723 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MightySparrow: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
While in school in the late 80s and early 90s, I came in as a quiet hard guy
I had heard about cultists but no opportunity to meet them.
I came from a home of powerful herbalist. My grandfather used to say that people that didn't get power used to join useless groups and cults. He didn't belong to any. O held his view religiously. He was one of the few feared people in my town. A one man army, unassuming, and quasi - gentle.

I became religious in my first year in the University. In my one year stay in the Polytechnic, my friend offered to pay to join kegite, I refused

I knew then, that if any cultists harassed me, the were many ways to fight unnoticed. He could commit a crime that would lead him to prison in short time, coming out to bigger one to bigger jail term till I am satisfied
He could wake up one day and commit suicide.
Anyways, because they form hardness, you wouldn't know the fellow you slapped six months ago or over a year ago that is the one fighting back.
I considered them as stupid people, wasting their time. They believed that power and wickedness is their own sole commodity

For those still remaining on Nairaland, power has no real definition. It comes in different shades.

Jesus is Lord, let him rule your life. Any soul you killed is a weight on your soul.
Jesus is Lord.

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by TRIUMPHANT1939: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
freshkpomo:

The thread is still very much active. As for the graphic pics, just search for this guy on nairaland and follow him "Cultistupdate"

Ok, thanks �
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by luizpippo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
freshkpomo:

But una nor dey leave rival cult for government when una go dey form champion behead them?

If una nor fit fight for una papa and mama farm lands, what's the use?

Fulani kidnap una member, him pay ransom return back and una nor fit declare hit on them. But una fit trace rival go Italy go kill abi?

Just tell me the truth I go accept, una nor get the mind to face them or na weapon una lack?

Comrade, you are under arrest

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
A CULT WAR THAT LED TO ANOTHER CULT WAR!!!
Happy new year friends once again. Its been two years I started posting in this group. Yes I have been posting here since 2019 to those that still remember my story. The older members.
I want to congratulate Everyone who saw this year 2022 may we live to see more years.

I would like to start this year with a just short story, I have been busy so much. Going to work and coming back by God's grace I would soon be settling down.
Why I tagged this message 'THE CULT WAR THAT LED TO ANOTHER CULT WAR.'

I wouldn't want to start with so much gory details but over the recent times I noticed a certain moniker here. I would like to send special appreciation/regards to Cultistupdate.
There is no better publicity and campaign against cultism. I would also like to thank Saynotocultism and few other members like enthronedbyGod1, ambiituoscent, minicar, so many others, freshkpomo,

....... ....... ......... ......... .......... .......... ........ .......
There was this particular CULT war that broke out then between Ayes and Maphite. I still held the position of a temple butcher then in school. Some Maphites were marked out for HIT. Tracking out Maphite was not really an easy task as most of them went into hiding. We were already losing members, two of our valuable assets were gunned down. We were not just to take hit on any Maphite but specific top men as per retaliation.

There was this particular guy that we killed. It wasn't a planned HIT though but we were all on guard (we had some pistols in our bags). Seven of us in number.

Cjay: Oboy that guy na Maphite o (referring to one guy putting on a green cap)
Me: Make we go check am well
Max: Abi mk we freestyle the man mk we waka.
Martin: Weytin una wan check, mk we pull dt man down. Time no dey.. That man fut come checkmate us tomorrow..

We were about seven after much deliberations
3 of us stayed back to mount Guard and the other four hurried down to the scene after so much harassment. The guy was gunned down and we ran back into the bush.
News reaching us the next morning that a top 3 member was gunned down from Abraka (Delsu) and He was a viking.
We made a huge mistake. Vikings started killing spree of all axemen at Abraka it was a kill on sight. They had more connections and a fight with Vikings means fighting the school authorities, we get expelled or better still arrested and hunted down like rabbits. So a peace talk was the only option.
Vikings at Abraka were not ready to give in as they were sending externals inside .
Another war broke out between us and two cult groups. I had no option than to RUn .to a very strong medicine man at Onitsha.
I would continue this later...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
saynotocultism:
Merry Christmas and a prosperous NEW year ahead my People.

Thank you so much enthronedbyGOD1

I was at home on the 18th of december with my family .I was feeling dizzy so i told my wife i need to go and rest in the bedroom. Immediately i fell asleep on my bed, i saw my self being chased by about 7 hefty men. They caught up with me and tied my hands and legs to a tree.

SO NA YOU GO DEY REASON MEN MATTER ABI ? HAND DON TOUCH YOU.

They brought out something that looks like a liquid and gave me to drink. I woke up and couldn't move my feet and my body was totally paralyzed. It was stroke. My wife came in and saw my eyes open but i couldn't talk, she got close to me and asked if i was OK but i couldn't even move. She started crying and calling pastor and my mum. I fell back asleep and i saw my self in the same place . I saw the guys again and they started leaving the forest and screaming AYEE AXXE MEN hand don touch am. they left completely and then i saw someone in front of me and the person was putting on a hood . The person untied me and i got up and what was written on the hood was "enthronedbyGOD" . I woke up and i was relieved and regained my self. Pastor came in and i said i am fine that i was just weak.

Psalm 118: 22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
23 This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes
26 Blessed be he that comes in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

We give all the glory to God. I made up my mind to begin to tackle a lot of things I see as regards you and some people I love on this forum personally, without even telling them, cos of what happened then.
I can remember then when it happened, I felt so bad,I regretted ever saying the thing revealed to me and went to God in prayers , the gentle voice of the Spirit whispered and said my attackers would be ashamed and confounded, giving me Isaiah 41:11. God told me then, that He'd glorify His name on this same thread and He's proved Himself once again.

From the first week of December last year a great burden came upon me to intercede for you, it was around then I came back to this thread and made that open prayer for you and other anticult guys.
I wouldn't condemn you for using a hen to try to return whatever was sent to you cos you've asked God for forgiveness, but I'd advice you not to try it again, so that you don't give your attackers a legal ground to hold you captive.
The people who you think are responsible are just fronts for the kingdoms that manipulate these cults.
You're battling with wickedness in high places, and your hen can't do them anything. Only through the power of Christ can you overcome them.

The Lion of the tribe of Judah has already prevailed, so there's nothing they can do against you. They'd only try but wouldn't succeed.
No evil shall befall you and your household. Your wife wouldn't shed tears when God hasn't prepared her.
He that keeps Israel neither sleeps nor slumbers. The sun wouldn't smite you by day nor the moon by night.
God bless you and your family.

PS- Psalm 118, Isaiah 41:11 I mentioned isn't for you, but for those who vehemently opposed me. I have nothing against them though.
You're highly loved by me, like Christ loves His church.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Cultistupdate: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
CharleyGold:
Happy new year friends once again. Its been two years I started posting in this group. Yes I have been posting here since 2019 to those that still remember my story. The older members.
I want to congratulate Everyone who saw this year 2022 may we live to see more years.

I would like to start this year with a just short story, I have been busy so much. Going to work and coming back by God's grace I would soon be settling down.
Why I tagged this message 'THE CULT WAR THAT LED TO ANOTHER CULT WAR.'

I wouldn't want to start with so much gory details but over the recent times I noticed a certain moniker here. I would like to send special appreciation/regards to Cultistupdate.
There is no better publicity and campaign against cultism. I would also like to thank Saynotocultism and few other members like enthronedbyGod1, ambiituoscent, minicar, so many others, freshkpomo,

....... ....... ......... ......... .......... .......... ........ .......
There was this particular CULT war that broke out then between Ayes and Maphite. I still held the position of a temple butcher then in school. Some Maphites were marked out for HIT. Tracking out Maphite was not really an easy task as most of them went into hiding. We were already losing members, two of our valuable assets were gunned down. We were not just to take hit on any Maphite but specific top men as per retaliation.

There was this particular guy that we killed. It wasn't a planned HIT though but we were all on guard (we had some pistols in our bags). Seven of us in number.

Cjay: Oboy that guy na Maphite o (referring to one guy putting on a green cap)
Me: Make we go check am well
Max: Abi mk we freestyle the man mk we waka.
Martin: Weytin una wan check, mk we pull dt man down. Time no dey.. That man fut come checkmate us tomorrow..

We were about seven after much deliberations
3 of us stayed back to mount Guard and the other four hurried down to the scene after so much harassment. The guy was gunned down and we ran back into the bush.
News reaching us the next morning that a top 3 member was gunned down from Abraka (Delsu) and He was a viking.
We made a huge mistake. Vikings started killing spree of all axemen at Abraka it was a kill on sight. They had more connections and a fight with Vikings means fighting the school authorities, we get expelled or better still arrested and hunted down like rabbits. So a peace talk was the only option.
Vikings at Abraka were not ready to give in as they were sending externals inside .
Another war broke out between us and two cult groups. I had no option than to RUn .to a very strong medicine man at Onitsha.
I would continue this later...

Thank u so so much I feel loved

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by enthronedbyGod1: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
CharleyGold:

I don't know why you've been on my mind throughout today, after I finished quoting the op, I wanted to mention your moniker to know how you were doing, but I changed my mind.
I'm surprised you called out my moniker and I still don't know why you're on my mind.
May God be with you and keep you safe.

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6920831/bbc-ultra-violent-cult-became-global
NOTICE⚠️⚠️⚠️
BBC article exposing cults in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 12:48am On Jan 03, 2022
For those getting confused, the Guy was on a visit to our school and a top viking member at Delsu, he was taken down by mistaken identity.
Vikings pulled strings and found out he was cut in between war with us and maphite. A letter was sent to Axehead to deliver the whole member of Hit squad that pulled down their man.
Things got messier as most of us ran into hiding, oboy it was a great war in those days. Mist of us fled school, the war between us and maphite died a natural death and a new war broke out between us and vikings at Abia state and also at Delsu.
We were harassed by the SUG body, SU and Police force. So we had to come for an emergency MIT concerning war that broke out at Kanta Ethiopia and Katanga HT at Zambezi HT (Unizik)- that was when I did a powerful charm for protection.

"At the MIT"
Aye axeemen!!!! This wan na mata wey PV me wella- echoed a solid AXEMAN from Kanta, the mata as e dey play now worry mind o, the mata for obodo Katanga HT like dz, why ekelebe dey cramp men, disarm men klb, sotey com off men webley con tell a whole office men to run without leg.. Omorr the oppression don to much.

All axemen don run for school that time, if you were caught it was either by Vikings or school anticult. Or police. It was Like we against the institutions because if a silly mistake. It was rumored that many lecturers and prof were at sympathy with vikings confra...
I was not able to return to school for one full semester but I had someone running my duties for me.

Before the meeting concluded, we were advised to stay away from campus but the war going on at Abraka was a big win for the Ayes due to their numbers. I was out if school for two months.
Four of ours had been killed so far, when we started returning back to acada we were arrested one by one. I was held for days and questioned, I told them plainly that it was impossible for us to be directly involved in the death of our own member that it was a handiwork of outsiders. We were freed on the account that we had no incriminating item found on us but we had written an agreement that if anything happens within the school by our frat there would be no hesitation in picking us, I bailed myself with #20,000 naira then.
I got back to school.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 1:21am On Jan 03, 2022
After that incident we all returned lowkey so many names were penciled down to be killed. We were not going for any HIT. An advice from a fmr axeman. He told us to take down specific members of Viking at the end of their course last papers exams, some were to be killed at their it signing out.
This was now a tradition of the Ayes to settle provoked scores at the end of school session. Every students dreaded second semester examinations as it was a time for settling scores. Once the score were settled we would all travel back home.
That was why in those days, there can be no war in school but during the final paper of someone he can just be shot! We did it. The first victim was a lecturer- a viking member, some Axeman externals came in a saloon car after he had finished from lectures and was shot at the faculty's building. He was shot twice on the head. There was a big hole.
After the HIT carried out, the second victim was a final year student of MCB he was shot outside his lodge, dismembered. We had gone on rampage we called the day Judgement day. We were sending judgements one by one to every frat that had wronged us in the last few semesters. Some matters that were already old were brought.
My HIT squad marched to the house of a professor who had failed us because of our involvement in frat related issues, we kidnapped his wife and asked for heavy Ransome.
A certain student had his hand cut off for dragging a babe with a top nbm member. All thus happened towards the end of the second semester in my third year.
I was promoted to the post of a Chief butcher because of my coordination.
While some others were elected into offices.
After that killings and maimings we sent a very string word across at the T that all string men should leave acada and obs the holiday.
They were no temple ayes to count scores so war broke out within the community. Since we were just students we couldn't be summoned by the police by community fight.
They were heavy fights. Ayes and Vikings were fighting each time at the community v

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PoliteActivist: 3:29am On Jan 03, 2022
undecided
saynotocultism:
Merry Christmas and a prosperous NEW year ahead my People.

Welcome back boss. Good to know you are still alive and kicking. You did a very courageous thing starting this thread and it'll be a lasting legacy to you.
But right now the thread is at mercy of Nairaland mods, who can just erase it any time as if it never existed. There has to be a way to guard against that.

On another note, that your experience was psychological and physiological. Take good care of your health and focus on Lord Jesus not another human being. Don't become like one of these gullible people taken advantage of by pastorpreneures!

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 5:52am On Jan 03, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Thank u so so much I feel loved

Yes you dey try with your info. But no make e enter your head. Those your youtube videos with voiceover like parrot no be am. I understand you are looking for subscribers but it is actually a turn-off.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 6:07am On Jan 03, 2022
CharleyGold:
After that incident we all returned lowkey so many names were penciled down to be killed. We were not going for any HIT. An advice from a fmr axeman. He told us to take down specific members of Viking at the end of their course last papers exams, some were to be killed at their it signing out.

They were heavy fights. Ayes and Vikings were fighting each time at the community v

Welcome back bro

Been a long time

I hope Ambitiousscent is okay too

Happy new year

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FreeIgboho: 7:32am On Jan 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:
undecided

Welcome back boss. Good to know you are still alive and kicking. You did a very courageous thing starting this thread and it'll be a lasting legacy to you.
But right now the thread is at mercy of Nairaland mods, who can just erase it any time as if it never existed. There has to be a way to guard against that.

On another note, that your experience was psychological and physiological. Take good care of your health and focus on Lord Jesus not another human being. Don't become like one of these gullible people these pastorpreneures take advantage of!

So true. Happy new year saynotocultism, you’ve also inspired people like cultistupdate to join the fight. One day cultism in Nigeria will be relegated to lunatic fringe where it belongs. Regular people will hardly know it still exists. The fight would have been won and people like u will be the heroes of that fight!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by perestroika19: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2022
What about the useless threat to BBC by the foolish cult group to recant on their story? We all knew it was an empty threat and we are not disappointed. By now , I thought the Efulefus would have dragged BBC to court . Stupid cultists deceiving the gullible as freedom fighters

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Suntsola(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2022
✊say no to cultism, why waste ur self...
I can't withstand my mum sharing tears due to untimely death...
I say no to cultism... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Suntsola(m): 8:45am On Jan 03, 2022
Ride on bro
CharleyGold:
For those getting confused, the Guy was on a visit to our school and a top viking member at Delsu, he was taken down by mistaken identity.
Vikings pulled strings and found out he was cut in between war with us and maphite. A letter was sent to Axehead to deliver the whole member of Hit squad that pulled down their man.
Things got messier as most of us ran into hiding, oboy it was a great war in those days. Mist of us fled school, the war between us and maphite died a natural death and a new war broke out between us and vikings at Abia state and also at Delsu.
We were harassed by the SUG body, SU and Police force. So we had to come for an emergency MIT concerning war that broke out at Kanta Ethiopia and Katanga HT at Zambezi HT (Unizik)- that was when I did a powerful charm for protection.

"At the MIT"
Aye axeemen!!!! This wan na mata wey PV me wella- echoed a solid AXEMAN from Kanta, the mata as e dey play now worry mind o, the mata for obodo Katanga HT like dz, why ekelebe dey cramp men, disarm men klb, sotey com off men webley con tell a whole office men to run without leg.. Omorr the oppression don to much.

All axemen don run for school that time, if you were caught it was either by Vikings or school anticult. Or police. It was Like we against the institutions because if a silly mistake. It was rumored that many lecturers and prof were at sympathy with vikings confra...
I was not able to return to school for one full semester but I had someone running my duties for me.

Before the meeting concluded, we were advised to stay away from campus but the war going on at Abraka was a big win for the Ayes due to their numbers. I was out if school for two months.
Four of ours had been killed so far, when we started returning back to acada we were arrested one by one. I was held for days and questioned, I told them plainly that it was impossible for us to be directly involved in the death of our own member that it was a handiwork of outsiders. We were freed on the account that we had no incriminating item found on us but we had written an agreement that if anything happens within the school by our frat there would be no hesitation in picking us, I bailed myself with #20,000 naira then.
I got back to school.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Suntsola(m): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2022
I never join Cult before I no get experience to share, but know knowledge of how they operate and function has saved my ass many times...

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Suntsola(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2022
[color=#550000][/color] following from page 1 on a lowkey but time don reach wen I go talk...
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2022
CharleyGold:

Congrats my man, it's good to hear from you again.... God bless your new home in Advance... Many cultists dreamt of having their own family but never had the opportunity to, you are among the lucky ones and I pray God continue to protect you as you continue to liberate lives.... You are a true hero just like the OP and many others and we Appreciate you Sir.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by CharleyGold: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2022
hustla:

Welcome back bro

Been a long time

Happy new year

Yea thanks I forgot to mention you as well, even some of the guys then that made expose of BAN.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2022
hustla:

Welcome back bro

Been a long time

Happy new year

I hope so too, if anyone heard from him please let the house know he is OK... It's been a long time...

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2022
Recent barga and eiye cult clash in udu LGA leaves a lot of persons dead
To make matters worse this one was caused by a seized phone and an10,000
Lives has been cut short now
https://www.nairaland.com/6921370/scores-counted-many-killed-recent

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jomarick(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Good day everyone, I have been following this thread from page one. Now i feel like sharing the oppressive experience i had from some cultist back then in 2013 and I'll try to be brief.

I worked with my elder bro back then in a popular electronics market in Lagos, Alaba int'l to be precise.
There's this cult group that terrorised a particular section of that market, these guys comes out moving from shop to shop demanding money and if there demands isn't meant, injuries might be inflicted on their victims.

In one particular day, they were approaching our shop and my elder brother sighted them and immediately gave me all the cash he had in his pocket then I instantly threw it hidden somewhere, it was as bad as that.

There was this guy called Shakur, he always wears plain white t-shirts and black jeans most times and when he moves at least 5 boys moves with him. I never knew he was the No.1 then.

The Shakur guy reached our shop and started searching my brother's pockets, and also manhandled him like pushing him around and giving him small slaps as my brother tild him he had nothing on him.

At a point I became furious, I didn't know what came over me as I went straight to Shakur to confront him.
Me: wetin be all this na? Which kind disturbance be this wetin he do una now? was trying to shove his hand off my brother....

The next thing I heard, was I couldn't hear anything around me all I was hearing was like I deep my head into a drum of water, i could only hear echoes and people moving their lips no real sound...

A guy named Lizard had hit be hard on my left ear, he was part of the cruel moving with Shakur, the first one was a slap then this guy repeatedly hit me on one spot around my left premolar teeth....

When I discovered they were beginning to surround me, I ran away towards the market task force office, as they were chasing me I kept shouting "wetin I do na" and everyone was just watching no1 could help. These taskforce guys specifically told me I shouldn't run to their office that it was a dead end that they couldn't help me. I kept running straight but at a point they stopped chasing me, one threw a broken bottle at me but I dodged it.

After a while, the no1 guy sent for me then my brother ask me to come. When I went the guy was like "see u don stain me now, how we go do am?" At that point that same Lizard came again still hit me at that same spot then Shakur ask him to stop.
The Shakur guy was like u be small fine boy no dey do like that again make u no go kill yourself then dey left.

Consequently, I had this unending feeling of revenge especially on Lizard. I wasn't the street type so there was no way I'd thought of joining any cult. Fast forward to 2014 Christmas eve which was the following year, I saw Shakur on bike alone past my street. He used a face cap to cover his completely, visibly really afraid and checking his back. Then I understand these cultist as cowards who can hardly walk alone and full of low self esteem.

I forgot everything that happened and moved on with a productive life. This thread has shown to many that there's nothing positive in cultism but self destruction.
The government should do more in ending cultism before it ends the nation.

29 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by saynotocultism: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
OPEN SHORT LETTER TO Dr John Stone .

I need not introduce my self to you sir but i think you should be able to unravel the man behind this message .

I respect you alot sir and this is the reason i took my time to write you this piece. I remember meeting you in 2006 at UDI HT jolly. I came around with 6 JUs for initiation rites. I came along with my Son and brother Moses - JU name Moscow. I identified my self to you as a Chairman ( Double Vote ) Kanta Ethiopia. Moscow identified himself but made a mistake and was Fidgeting , you immediately pronounced 20 Mins wembley. You asked him who is LM was and he said i was the one. You pronounced wembley for me. I asked you politely what my offence was and you told me to shut up and go down . I immediately pointed my Berreta at your head and you piped Low.

I remember also you where almost assasinated by the eiye in Benin around 2008 but somehow you escaped. I was also at FJ2 initiation where you ju mended a JU and he died a week after the rites. You were hailed, Lord wey Bam scatter.

Dr John Stone , If you look around Benin,can you be proud of your self and what you have achieved ? Can you boldly come out and be proud of youths you have helped ? Your own link up (son ) was killed two years ago in a bar in Benin by the Eiye. I know of 3 of your link ups that are dead in Benin and 2 in Ekpoma. Can you be proud of this ? Today the seed of violent cultism you planted has germinated and choking you.

You use the name of NBM to oppress female students and even threaten and you think this is the right way to go? Some of your colleagues have been threatened in school just to have your way. You look around yourself and you are proud because you have a table infront of you and some books in your office and a doctorate degree but how many of the youths that passed through you are graduate?

I remembered you fueled the war at ikpite with eiye and some ayes were beheaded including your link up . Is this how you intend to live your remaining life on earth ? The last war in benin, you were so happy that ayess killed lots of eiye members and you even came out to appreciate them for a work well done

Dr John Stone : Men Bam, na our mother Temple be this, we must protect am /

Is this how you want to children to grown up ? You even came on BBC singing about doggy and shooting and judgement day. Dr John Stone , i think its time to change for good and lead the youths in the right way. Look around you, poverty , violence , crime and all you think of is to keep destroying our youths .

Na only five ayess die for the HIT . So you mean the 5 aiyesss are not humans?

You are a doctor today and you should lead by example. You are killing the youths in Benin. They also want to be doctors and business Men to help their families and Loved ones.

I am writing this to you Openly because i came to you during the build up of the election and complained to you because i wanted to tackle the problem from the root source, you pretended as if you know nothing about the killings but made calls behind my back.

I am sending this short letter to you and please act fast ,STOP THE KILLINGS, STOP FUELING VIOLENCE. WE CAN ALL LIVE IN PEACE. A MOTHER TEMPLE DOESNT EXIST ANYWHERE BUT YOUR MIND. DONT LET YOUR MIND ENSLAVE YOU, EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM THE SLAVERY AND STOP THE KILLINGS Dr John Stone .

SAYNOTOCULTISM

I HAVE SENT YOU YOUR HARD COPY.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thanks you saynotocultism.
This is so deep.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Graxie(f): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
I want to thank Seun Osewa for allowing this thread to be active. Thanks sir, Happy new year!

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Suntsola(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2022
I need not introduce my self to you sir but i think you should be able to unravel the man behind this message .

I respect you alot sir and this is the reason i took my time to write you this piece. I remember meeting you in 2006 at UDI HT jolly. I came around with 6 JUs for initiation rites. I came along with my Son and brother Moses - JU name Moscow. I identified my self to you as a Chairman ( Double Vote ) Kanta Ethiopia. Moscow identified himself but made a mistake and was Fidgeting , you immediately pronounced 20 Mins wembley. You asked him who is LM was and he said i was the one. You pronounced wembley for me. I asked you politely what my offence was and you told me to shut up and go down . I immediately pointed my Berreta at your head and you piped Low.

I remember also you where almost assasinated by the eiye in Benin around 2008 but somehow you escaped. I was also at FJ2 initiation where you ju mended a JU and he died a week after the rites. You were hailed, Lord wey Bam scatter.

Dr John Stone , If you look around Benin,can you be proud of your self and what you have achieved ? Can you boldly come out and be proud of youths you have helped ? Your own link up (son ) was killed two years ago in a bar in Benin by the Eiye. I know of 3 of your link ups that are dead in Benin and 2 in Ekpoma. Can you be proud of this ? Today the seed of violent cultism you planted has germinated and choking you.

You use the name of NBM to oppress female students and even threaten and you think this is the right way to go? Some of your colleagues have been threatened in school just to have your way. You look around yourself and you are proud because you have a table infront of you and some books in your office and a doctorate degree but how many of the youths that passed through you are graduate?

I remembered you fueled the war at ikpite with eiye and some ayes were beheaded including your link up . Is this how you intend to live your remaining life on earth ? The last war in benin, you were so happy that ayess killed lots of eiye members and you even came out to appreciate them for a work well done

Dr John Stone : Men Bam, na our mother Temple be this, we must protect am /

Is this how you want to children to grown up ? You even came on BBC singing about doggy and shooting and judgement day. Dr John Stone , i think its time to change for good and lead the youths in the right way. Look around you, poverty , violence , crime and all you think of is to keep destroying our youths .

Na only five ayess die for the HIT . So you mean the 5 aiyesss are not humans?

You are a doctor today and you should lead by example. You are killing the youths in Benin. They also want to be doctors and business Men to help their families and Loved ones.

I am writing this to you Openly because i came to you during the build up of the election and complained to you because i wanted to tackle the problem from the root source, you pretended as if you know nothing about the killings but made calls behind my back.

I am sending this short letter to you and please act fast ,STOP THE KILLINGS, STOP FUELING VIOLENCE. WE CAN ALL LIVE IN PEACE. A MOTHER TEMPLE DO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2022
Suntsola:
Wicked people plenty ooo, op do u know this guy in picture

Everyone knows him. He was featured on the BBC documentary.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ProphetofOdin: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2022
Suntsola:
Wicked people plenty ooo, op do u know this guy in picture

What happened to him.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by chinchonglee(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2022
jomarick:
Good day everyone, I have been following this thread from page one. Now i feel like sharing the oppressive experience i had from some cultist back then in 2013 and I'll try to be brief.

I worked with my elder bro back then in a popular electronics market in Lagos, Alaba int'l to be precise.
There's this cult group that terrorised a particular section of that market, these guys comes out moving from shop to shop demanding money and if there demands isn't meant, injuries might be inflicted on their victims.

In one particular day, they were approaching our shop and my elder brother sighted them and immediately gave me all the cash he had in his pocket then I instantly threw it hidden somewhere, it was as bad as that.

There was this guy called Shakur, he always wears plain white t-shirts and black jeans most times and when he moves at least 5 boys moves with him. I never knew he was the No.1 then.

The Shakur guy reached our shop and started searching my brother's pockets, and also manhandled him like pushing him around and giving him small slaps as my brother tild him he had nothing on him.

At a point I became furious, I didn't know what came over me as I went straight to Shakur to confront him.
Me: wetin be all this na? Which kind disturbance be this wetin he do una now? was trying to shove his hand off my brother....

The next thing I heard, was I couldn't hear anything around me all I was hearing was like I deep my head into a drum of water, i could only hear echoes and people moving their lips no real sound...

A guy named Lizard had hit be hard on my left ear, he was part of the cruel moving with Shakur, the first one was a slap then this guy repeatedly hit me on one spot around my left premolar teeth....

When I discovered they were beginning to surround me, I ran away towards the market task force office, as they were chasing me I kept shouting "wetin I do na" and everyone was just watching no1 could help. These taskforce guys specifically told me I shouldn't run to their office that it was a dead end that they couldn't help me. I kept running straight but at a point they stopped chasing me, one threw a broken bottle at me but I dodged it.

After a while, the no1 guy sent for me then my brother ask me to come. When I went the guy was like "see u don stain me now, how we go do am?" At that point that same Lizard came again still hit me at that same spot then Shakur ask him to stop.
The Shakur guy was like u be small fine boy no dey do like that again make u no go kill yourself then dey left.

Consequently, I had this unending feeling of revenge especially on Lizard. I wasn't the street type so there was no way I'd thought of joining any cult. Fast forward to 2014 Christmas eve which was the following year, I saw Shakur on bike alone past my street. He used a face cap to cover his completely, visibly really afraid and checking his back. Then I understand these cultist as cowards who can hardly walk alone and full of low self esteem.

I forgot everything that happened and moved on with a productive life. This thread has shown to many that there's nothing positive in cultism but self destruction.
The government should do more in ending cultism before it ends the nation.
Big lie.
Biggest lie.
This can never be possible in alaba int'l.
What year did this happened?

Task force in alaba scared of Shakur?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2022
chinchonglee:

Big lie.
Biggest lie.
This can never be possible in alaba int'l.
What year did this happened?

Thank you. If it happened, it must be outskirt of the market not the main market.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.