Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3082166 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
pics or Idonbelivit
oga you don't have to doubt this. Just go Instagram and see for yourself.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
FuckYou:

No be watin I dey talk be that
You dey ask me say watin kill abacha?..

if no big man to big man, who fit kill big man

****Since abacha was killed.. since that year till now***
How many times have they killed a president or ex president or head of state or governor or ex governor or senator..

In 10 years, in 10 good years you may not hear of a governor or ex or president or senator being killed(by gun, attacked by assassins and killed) ...

Those are real men..
Normal gangsters will always die anytime and always once in a while

*** Even people like abacha that was killed.. it wasn't gang/gun/assassination/gun assault ..

Oga we are talking frat matter, presidency get their own, opponents are being assassinated year in year out, that's political issue. If with their money and securities they can still be eliminated even before election shows nobody is safe

We are talking grass root madness which is CULTISM. Nobody is safe here or anywhere, which of your politician don boldly waka without security or less than 5 security if they are safe.

I don't know what you are arguing. Abeg say no to cultism and any other nonsense that won't let you drink water drop cup.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
FuckYou:

How many times have they killed a president or ex president or head of state or governor or ex governor or senator..

In 10 years, in 10 good years you may not hear of a governor or ex or president or senator being killed(by gun, attacked by assassins and killed) ...

Those are real men..

*** Even people like abacha that was killed.. it wasn't gang/gun/assassination/gun assault ..

you are not smart….Davido and burna no squad pass 2pac and biggie

It might take years or months to fall then but if guys wan run am…dy go run am…
They might even fall for the cheapest of things like women…guys wey no fit dy without women!

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FuckYou: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2023
samuel051:
Oga we are talking frat matter, presidency get their own, opponents are being assassinated year in year out, that's political issue. If with their money and securities they can still be eliminated even before election shows nobody is safe

We are talking grass root madness which is CULTISM. Nobody is safe here or anywhere, which of your politician don boldly waka without security or less than 5 security if they are safe.

I don't know what you are arguing. Abeg say no to cultism and any other nonsense that won't let you drink water drop cup.

*Which politician can walk without bodyguard*??
Is that not the point.

Politicians security try a lot for them.
Cultist on the other hand are waisting their life..
Is that hard to understand

Somebody said, *even president get assassinated year in year*
So,my argument is since abacha died, which governor, which president, which senator has been stabbed to death, shot and killed etc like cultist??

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FuckYou: 6:38am On Feb 17, 2023
samuel051:

*I don't know what you are arguing* but you went ahead to counter my argument.
Then how can you make sense?

My point is cultism doesn't pay, with your 5 boys around you, it's fucking easy to fall as a cultist.

and the person that said politicians get assassinated easily especially in Nigeria is wrong.. except low level politicians...
This men even get old in the game compare to cultist.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FuckYou: 6:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Nemesis0147:
you are not smart….Davido and burna no squad pass 2pac and biggie

It might take years or months to fall then but if guys wan run am…dy go run am…
They might even fall for the cheapest of things like women…guys wey no fit dy without women!
How are you smart?
When you are saying what I am not evening talking about at all.

Who's talking about celebrity cultists?
But of course 2pac, davido, burna can easily be fallen anytime compare to powerful men.

The way cultist pride themselves in feeling untouchable is stupid.

Everything you said, I agree! But I am saying something different.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
FuckYou:

*I don't know what you are arguing* but you went ahead to counter my argument.
Then how can you make sense?

My point is cultism doesn't pay, with your 5 boys around you, it's fucking easy to fall as a cultist.

and the person that said politicians get assassinated easily especially in Nigeria is wrong.. except low level politicians...
This men even get old in the game compare to cultist.
rest,let's say no to cultism..

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by negro77: 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
You know these “GOATS” don’t joke
Lol Umu Ayes !!!
Na scores me dey wait for like this o

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Financialman: 5:10am On Feb 18, 2023
negro77:
You know these “GOATS” don’t joke
Lol Umu Ayes !!!
Na scores me dey wait for like this o
Negodu.!!! In this age and time,make president reach my hand,make them see how I go curb this evil menace called cultism mtcheww

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Reelmii: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2023
Financialman:

Negodu.!!! In this age and time,make president reach my hand,make them see how I go curb this evil menace called cultism mtcheww

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by negro77: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=Reelmii post=121010796][/quote]Lol he mean it
I don laff die here
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sickobeatz: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
I really want to start a non violent fraternity who’s is in?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by negro77: 12:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Lol I wonder how Aro Bagger go kill Aro Bagger
Foolish people with useless ideology
Happened in Delta most jonzen cretins ever Lol
Bunch of illiterates LMAO AROMATE ROTFL

Read what this bagger wrote on Facebook

Henry Baten
3 hours ago
I am a Vikings member but forgive me to say this....if you be Viki and you call this tradition, your mentality low I swear! Na una dy spoil the name of vikings! No dirty tradition here! If na aye or eiye run this kind thing una come here wan come laff!..... person way una share blood together, you kill am call am tradition 😡. If na you die and other Viki call am tradition how your spirit go feel? Nor be to go shoot opponent be ruggedity oh... your mentality first of all nain make you Rugged! Some go hear lute the next thing way some uneducated German dy think be say na (theif). Who dy put all this yeye people way nor know anything for game 😡.....many nor know the meaning of (SERVICE TO HUMANITY) if you know you nor go kill your brother or steal irrespective of any colour"

It was written by Una aromate wey get sense

Imagine, African man say na Scottish and Danish tradition him dey follow lol 😆 😂 It’s funny and stupid, i believe it’s ignorance coupled with illiteracy that makes former slaves to be holding onto the slave master’s culture even after he has been freed! In reality he will never be free, his name is “Aro bagger the slave boy” Lol 😢 Anyways Wisdom is Profitable for the Wise

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Altair25(m): 3:31am On Feb 19, 2023
FuckYou:

Those are real men..

Anybody can die at any time bros. Even a president, that's his point. JFK was a president was he not? Yet them still kpoof am, Thomas Sankara nko? Gaddafi nko? Nobody be superman, if e set for you, e don set for you. Shikena

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Careente7(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2023
I was walking down the street when two boys straightened their hands to shake me but being street smart,I clenched my fist 🤛.Oya chop knuckle na,boys no gree,before I know one of them grab me for shirt,”you no no say na frat men they follow you dy talk.We fit kee you “.My response “I know,I even sabi that nigga.”. He freed his grip from my shirt,”oya waka go meet am “.I just adjust my shirt change direction just dy bounce dy go..They call me but I no answer.I became paranoid immediately.I was holding something like a weapon and I didn’t mind using it on anyone who approached me that moment.I’m still fckin paranoid rn.They wanted me to cower but they didn’t get it.This is not even the first time.They looked surprised.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Careente7:
I was walking down the street when two boys straightened their hands to shake me but being street smart,I clenched my fist 🤛.Oya chop knuckle na,boys no gree,before I know one of them grab me for shirt,”you no no say na frat men they follow you dy talk.We fit kee you “.My response “I know,I even sabi that nigga.”. He freed his grip from my shirt,”oya waka go meet am “.I just adjust my shirt change direction just dy bounce dy go..They call me but I no answer.I became paranoid immediately.I was holding something like a weapon and I didn’t mind using it on anyone who approached me that moment.I’m still fckin paranoid rn.They wanted me to cower but they didn’t get it.This is not even the first time.They looked surprised.
try stay away from useless pipo. Most pipo get into rubbish stress because of close interaction with some uresnt. No be by force to shake you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ForDanny: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
When you put a hit on another group , you automatically kill one of your own .

Use your heads and let love lead .

I don’t see any sense in a black man killing another black man all in the name of supremacy .

Who don go , Dn go o .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by negro77: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hardcore11:
try stay away from useless pipo. Most pipo get into rubbish stress because of close interaction with some uresnt. No be by force to shake you
True talk. Bam reasoning !
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by M40crips: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Sickobeatz:
I really want to start a non violent fraternity who’s is in?

Yooo
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Financialman: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
M40crips:

Yooo
You go initiate junkie, thinking say e outward cool appearance na wetin e be on the inside until wahala happen...how most frat war take dey start ?? Na one person na

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by negro77: 3:20am On Feb 20, 2023
What baffles me the most is why they butcher his parts? Dem wan sell am or chop am? See as dem tidy eiye like say na abbatoir. Oboi this video too Brutal… Black Goats maka why nah

Make Una try dey coooozie oOOoOooo

Confra too HARD
STAY AWAY IF YOU NEVER BELONG oOo

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sickobeatz: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by okrikaboi: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2023
negro77:
Lol I wonder how Aro Bagger go kill Aro Bagger
Foolish people with useless ideology
Happened in Delta most jonzen cretins ever Lol
Bunch of illiterates LMAO AROMATE ROTFL

Read what this bagger wrote on Facebook

Henry Baten
3 hours ago
I am a Vikings member but forgive me to say this....if you be Viki and you call this tradition, your mentality low I swear! Na una dy spoil the name of vikings! No dirty tradition here! If na aye or eiye run this kind thing una come here wan come laff!..... person way una share blood together, you kill am call am tradition 😡. If na you die and other Viki call am tradition how your spirit go feel? Nor be to go shoot opponent be ruggedity oh... your mentality first of all nain make you Rugged! Some go hear lute the next thing way some uneducated German dy think be say na (theif). Who dy put all this yeye people way nor know anything for game 😡.....many nor know the meaning of (SERVICE TO HUMANITY) if you know you nor go kill your brother or steal irrespective of any colour"

It was written by Una aromate wey get sense

Imagine, African man say na Scottish and Danish tradition him dey follow lol 😆 😂 It’s funny and stupid, but I believe it’s ignorance coupled with illiteracy that makes the former slaves to be holding onto the slave master’s culture even after he has been freed! In reality he will never be free, his name is “Aro bagger the slave boy” Lol 😢 Anyways Wisdom is Profitable for the Wise
lol from time immemorial men have been associating with frats even our forefathers. No be new thing the problem na when you join classless frat. I will not promote cultism but let's be realistic frat still dey wey go well. Most US presidents were in University frats sef.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by babygirljoy: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by babygirljoy: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by negro77: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Finally, Una popular xvideos guy don bring new job offer for all Olosho and Cultists wey dey kill up and down. Na to start blue film remain oOo

KING NASIR

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Careente7(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hardcore11:
No be lie

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
negro77:
Finally, Una popular xvideos guy don bring new job offer for all Olosho and Cultists wey dey kill up and down. Na to start blue film remain oOo

KING NASIR

Hahaha. This cracked me up. grin
Well better using your d!ck to make money than killing or getting killed in the name of confra.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Swashbuckler4: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
I won’t lie I’m not an Eiye sympathisers but Omo look at this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev8m98EXag0
I’ve not once heard Aye call for peace I really think they’re are aggressors overrall to do strong man even this guy YouTube video he covers clashes people just dey drop Eiye anyhow aye and Vikings clash and somehow an Eiye member dies and they don’t even know how or why. Even that dominion clash an Eiye member was accidentally killed
I know Eiye Rape killed and all but please before you say I’m siding I’m basing my point of statistics and proof.
If you haven’t watched these video ABEG no put mouth and come and insult me.

Every clash Aye Eiye or Vikings ahn ahn calm down THEYRE dropping Eiye anyhow Eiye is asking for peace Aye and Vikings are laughing saying shit like

“This elebe don tire to fly & he nor wan die..
Any confra wey stop this war no Rugged be you
Ayes, Eiye or Vikings beg make una no stop some of us dey enjoy am 🤣🤣🤣”

Ahn ahn Eiye, Aye And Vikings clash for Lagos clash for Anambra, Clash for Benin, Clash for Delta clash for South Africa ahn ahn what kind of bloodlust is this? This one any time you join a cult your inheriting generational bloodshed and war.

SAY NO TO CULTISM O
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Swashbuckler4:
I won’t lie I’m not an Eiye sympathisers but Omo look at this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev8m98EXag0
I’ve not once heard Aye call for peace I really think they’re are aggressors overrall to do strong man even this guy YouTube video he covers clashes people just dey drop Eiye anyhow aye and Vikings clash and somehow an Eiye member dies and they don’t even know how or why. Even that dominion clash an Eiye member was accidentally killed
I know Eiye Rape killed and all but please before you say I’m siding I’m basing my point of statistics and proof.
If you haven’t watched these video ABEG no put mouth and come and insult me.

Every clash Aye Eiye or Vikings ahn ahn calm down THEYRE dropping Eiye anyhow Eiye is asking for peace Aye and Vikings are laughing saying shit like

“This elebe don tire to fly & he nor wan die..
Any confra wey stop this war no Rugged be you
Ayes, Eiye or Vikings beg make una no stop some of us dey enjoy am 🤣🤣🤣”

Ahn ahn Eiye, Aye And Vikings clash for Lagos clash for Anambra, Clash for Benin, Clash for Delta clash for South Africa ahn ahn what kind of bloodlust is this? This one any time you join a cult your inheriting generational bloodshed and war.

SAY NO TO CULTISM O

Only little punctuation.

You and punctuation marks dey HIT ni?

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Careente7(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
LINSAR:

Only little punctuation.

You and punctuation marks dey HIT ni?
Bruh tdiz ain’t fair.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by lavylilly: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.