Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3067327 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by shantti(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Na so them for initiate me using birthday party.

Tell me the location nah, he (I will call him Mr A) talk say he will disclose the location 30 min before the party starts and that they will be excess meat and mj.

He gave me the number to call 20 mins before the party

His friend wey sit down beside him tell me say he go really like make I show for that party.

Do u know that I even foolishly invited one of my best friend to the party.

20 min to the party, I called and called Mr A but network was bad. I called again and he wasn't audible. Na so I loose interest.

I simply went to watch ball with my friend.

I didn't even see it as anything. But now that I've gone through this thread, I now understand their intentions.

Thank u Jesus.

Imagine me carrying hit

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 43Ronin: 4:03am On Mar 22, 2023
negro77:
I stumbled on some crazy stuffs and weird confessions from some blood stained cultists who have experienced traumas and are still experiencing PTSD, Guilt or Self-Hate before, Like how they keep hearing the voices of their rival gangs when being killed or mutilated. How they see their faces before death and all? Does anyone here experienced such guilt or self hate or PTSD before as an Hitman?
Aye why you wan know. Anyway to get rid of the quick & violent anger caused by bloodshed, u will have to look into the sunlight for some hours while reciting stuffs. Calabar have the cure for this. As for the PTSD bro it's only God or Drugs and if you killed innocents(person wey never shed blood even if na injus) bro u go definitely die premature nothing you can do about it.... its the law of nature

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by negro77: 1:50am On Mar 23, 2023
43Ronin:

Aye why you wan know. Anyway to get rid of the quick & violent anger caused by bloodshed, u will have to look into the sunlight for some hours while reciting stuffs. Calabar have the cure for this. As for the PTSD bro it's only God or Drugs and if you killed innocents(person wey never shed blood even if na injus) bro u go definitely die premature nothing you can do about it.... its the law of nature
shift pig

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 43Ronin: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2023
negro77:
shift pig
Sorry bro, i really feel for you. If only you guys know that when you kill innocents even if they are other frats their spirits never leave you. Their spirits become Vengeful spirits and since they are being backed by the gods they worship those spirits will never leave you. They will keep bringing bad karma to you till you become useless and eventually die(or kill yourself). No pastor or juju man go fit help you. This is the best you can do..... leave a life full of love, renounce, help the less privilege and poor as much as you can, in fact change your ways. This will not stop you from dying premature, it will only means when you die you have a chance at reincarnation instead of going to the belly of the underworld where you will have to pay dearly for all your sins before you can move to higher plains of happiness and enlightenment.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by stillme231: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nemesis0147:
you are not smart….Davido and burna no squad pass 2pac and biggie

It might take years or months to fall then but if guys wan run am…dy go run am…
They might even fall for the cheapest of things like women…guys wey no fit dy without women!
2pac n biggie no squad, 50cent is way ahead .
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by stillme231: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
samuel051:
Thought someone earlier on this thread said Vikings no get mouth for Benin, because I wonder cuz Dem dominate Edo north and some part of central so e shock me when d argument been go on donkey years ago on this thread.. all the same Say no to CULTISM,e nor dey end well.
lmao those na lie...no time eiye or viki get any yeye domiinatn for benin lol..Benin dey accomodating for confra except u wan do anyhow den d real owners go show u shege.. even d so
Called Edo north, na jurist get there but Dem still dey under aiye
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by stillme231: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
freshkpomo:

I Happy as those thieves nor too show for Benin. I remember years ago when I dey school I come enter town go see one of my guy when him bro just touch down from up town. Na him we enter mama put for new Benin make we chop, next thing of full bus just load boys come, hungry looking boys when even make eba for bus carry come grin. All of them come dey arrange how them want take share 4 fufu, over 10 boys o. As them dey mumu, their D1 Waka enter na there coordination come enter small.

Next thing their politey Carry bowl of eba come Begin shout make the woman give them free soup, the woman give them o. This time Just dey chop but food nor sweet for my mouth again. Next thing them begin plan to loot the woman, their pilot tell them say make them observe the place if him go recover in some months after the looting if not, that nor be better looting at all. I look this woman them want loot so, her business nor reach 15k, though money get value then Sha. Na him them begin order o, finish all the woman meat and soup and the woman dey happy say ahw don sell for thw day. D1 nor chop, pilotey just chop meat (na this two I hear them dey always call). Next thing they started leaving ine after the other to board their bus and then the woman stopped the pilot and told him their bill. The guy shouted angrily at the woman telling her If she saw him eating anything she should go to those that ate. Na so the woman begin run follow them, na so them post her say who want pay go bank (Fair guy with a tattoo). That guy returned from where he was hiding and was trying to sneak into the bus to escape. I just told my friend I dey come.

I went outside stood with a stern look and I was initially taking their bus number, but when they saw me the pilot was looking, he knew my face I looked at the others like who dey observe them, fear grip my guys. I told the woman to go inside, next thing I saw them off bus Engine, I was still there standing and looking at them, then they went to whisper to their D1 who hurriedly got off the bus and walked away this time he was flashing me his cross bag, mehn I don see that old news before make una pay the woman na him I dey. They all started running like termites before they were able to come up with 1k+ that they ate after taxing each other.

My guy was like wetin you do? You don go join cult for uniben?( He was an AAU student). I just laughed and told the guy to look at what I wore. I was on black and black with a timberland boot. When the guys came to pay as they passed na so them greet me bros pass. I am happy those guys don't have so much power in Benin, robbery and rape for nor be here. But the ones in Auchi are well coordinated because it mainly consist of indigenes just like jurists.
you said it all.. you no lie....
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by stillme231: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Djreloaded:
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢
coming from a viki member lmao..

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by stillme231: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
hustla:
For those asking if Nigerian celebs in cult groups can be killed, I think AKAs killing in South Africa answers that question
oga shut up..aka death is not cult related .. which cult aka dey?.open mouth waaah

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by stillme231: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
LINSAR:

No!

Enter Burna or David's house and see the number of men mounting them. That's even asides the police orderlies.
Abeg na God dey save man make u leave story... Davido or burna no get wetin Dem dey do for street, na just name dey get Dem no dey do anything..

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hustla(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2023
stillme231:
oga shut up..aka death is not cult related .. which cult aka dey?.open mouth waaah

K
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
stillme231:
lmao those na lie...no time eiye or viki get any yeye domiinatn for benin lol..Benin dey accomodating for confra except u wan do anyhow den d real owners go show u shege.. even d so
Called Edo north, na jurist get there but Dem still dey under aiye
baba Edo north na Vikings dey many pass followed by Ayes, jurist get population but dem no get time dey dey do nonsense like Vikings and Ayes. Na these two dey always get clash but of late e don reduce due to Yahoo and na still d Yahoo still dey cause d few cases of fight. Even eiye sef don calm down,na maph dey won dey show theirselves of recent,Dem go enter bike no pay,still beat bike man join,almost on daily basis nai Dem dey do am,Dem just dey one hk here begin dey do anyhow. Maph I know no dey do wetin these ones dey do and Dem be like newbies so d tin just dey shack Dem.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
samuel051:
baba Edo north na Vikings dey many pass followed by Ayes, jurist get population but dem no get time dey dey do nonsense like Vikings and Ayes. Na these two dey always get clash but of late e don reduce due to Yahoo and na still d Yahoo still dey cause d few cases of fight. Even eiye sef don calm down,na maph dey won dey show theirselves of recent,Dem go enter bike no pay,still beat bike man join,almost on daily basis nai Dem dey do am,Dem just dey one hk here begin dey do anyhow. Maph I know no dey do wetin these ones dey do and Dem be like newbies so d tin just dey shack Dem.
see as this one dey explain am like NTA news grin na lossgarding to be a cultist
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by stillme231: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
samuel051:
lol u re roping urself.. in ur words jurist get polulatn and vikings many pass lol, which talk be that.. viking na kids for Edo, jurist go pursue Dem comot that north lol if Dem misbehave. aiye go chase them away of Dem misbehave too. Malph barely show themselves except the illiterates, so I wonder those Malph for ur side. Aiye dey accomodating for Edo and that is why you see coexisting of other frats but when you misbehave, na there problem dey..I dnt support cultism, just being realistic. To hell with cultism. Get money and drink water 💦
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by VawulenceProMax: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2023
Who get better oversized yansh to pass to me abeg. Conji ko bashk me
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LINSAR: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
DanceVille:
If you need a professional CV writer that can help to create and write a perfect and job winning CV including cover letter, I'm the best writer for you at a very affordable rate.

Scared of trust, you don't need to be because it's delivery before payment.

Contact me today!

You get mind.

If cultist contact you from here, hin no go pay, you go still chop beating ontop grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by EducatedMind369: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2023
Someone was just shot twice in the head, in the school's hostel in Uniben.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 43Ronin: 12:40am On Apr 04, 2023
EducatedMind369:
Someone was just shot twice in the head, in the school's hostel in Uniben.
Maybe na killerbag

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by carsuperman: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Reelmii: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
Who get better oversized yansh to pass to me abeg. Conji ko bashk me
oversized yansh with oversized tummy grin grin....so na ur spec be that
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KanielOutis92: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2023
43Ronin:

Maybe na killerbag
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by KanielOutis92: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2023
43Ronin:
Maybe na killerbag
Sorry bro, please what's a killer bag?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Pojomojo: 5:34am On Apr 05, 2023
shocked
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2023
KanielOutis92:
Sorry bro, please what's a killer bag?
killerbags36 is one idiot on nairaland that is so full of himself and his nothing. A small boy with no Brain his always boasting if killing anyone that insult him here. The biggest fool in this forum is killerbags36 don't think if knowing him because he's a fool grin

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SheggzmAn: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2023
Hardcore11:
killerbags36 is one idiot on nairaland that is so full of himself and his nothing. A small boy with no Brain his always boasting if killing anyone that insult him here. The biggest fool in this forum is killerbags36 don't think if knowing him because he's a fool grin
Killerbag is a Baga... the student shot is a maphite
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Djreloaded(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2023
Slimmy19:
Good morning bosses
I have a 33.3k real Nigerian followers twitter account for sell

You can use it for business purposes also
price.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by samuel051: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
Pls what's the relationship between maphites and dog meat, the ones I knew years ago use to eat dog meats regularly,the ones living close to me goes about killing stray dogs and eating them.
Is it for charm or dog meat is significant to them just as some hot drinks are to various groups?
Just my observation though because almost all the dogs in my area have been eaten by these guys and they don't even do it in secret.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by rayralph(m): 5:37am On Apr 11, 2023
Slimmy19:

45,000naira Sir
Negotiable

Check your whatsapp
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by valiju: 6:43am On Apr 11, 2023
What is your number
Slimmy19:

45,000naira Sir
Negotiabl kisse

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.